Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:38 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy laughed at Charon's menace, although it did slightly worry her. Just like Pan, she loathed reptiles, but didn't dare to show it. Pan joined the laughter, knowing that Lucy'll be here to protect him if anything happens.
"Ooooh, like that's supposed to creep the hell out of me?" Lu laughed again, relaxing against the stone pillar she was leaning against.

(( lol okay ^.^ can she menace him? like, 'if you don't do that, I'll reveal your secret OwO' type? (: ))

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:41 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante smirked at Charon's comment. "Alright, considering you, like the rest of your house, are ignorant to our way of doing things I will humor you and explain why we are reacting the way we are" he said moving forward next to Charon. Although he originally was going to let him have the reigns it seemed that now was probably not the best time for that,"You see, since most of us come from upper class families, being homeless is something that is frowned upon. It means that there is no worth in the person. That they are just a weak insignificant being now...just like you Gryffindors" he said with a smirk. "Now, although along this logic you'd think I'd abandon him. Well of course not. Charon is more than a friend to me...he is my brother" he said with a smile at Charon then looked back at Lucy,"So even if I SHOULD be ignoring him I refuse to" he stood with his back straight in an almost commanding way. If he wasn't twelve then this posture would make him seem almost regal.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:55 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image

Lucy arched an eyebrow at Dante, feeling the desire to rip his guts out.
"Again, we are not ignorant!" she snapped at him furiously, her temper rising even more. She crossed her arms against her chest once more, trying to avoid eye contact with the Slytherin as he lectured his speech. It slightly made her heart melt-to see that someone also cared about another homeless kid.
"Whoa.", she muttered bluntly, smiling weakly, "And I thought you guys were cold-hearted, stupid and arrogant." she couldn't help but add a tone of sarcasm in her sing-song voice. Of course, her opinion about Slytherin still hasn't changed.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:35 am
User Image

"That's it! You're dead!" Charon snapped at Lucy. The sarcasim in her voice coupled with what she said after Dante had been so open just tore any control he had left. Why did she have to go and ruin it. Half growling threw himself at her, intent on beating the life out of her.

((and hoping dante stops him. And such a typical guy response, it pissed me off so I beat it. xp ))
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:40 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante quickly moved in the middle of Charon and Lucy. He wasn't protecting the Gryffindor, it was more or less him protecting Charon's pride. "Charon, we really do not need to have points taken from us for you beating a young girl to a pulp. Besides, what would Daisy think if she knew you hit a girl" he said trying to calm him down. The impact from Charon lunging forward into him when he stoped him smarted rather badly but he ignored it for the moment. "I suggest you leave miss Gryffindor" he said glaring back at Lucy. She was far to smug for her own good and if she stayed or continued he'd probably have half a mind to let him beat her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:40 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image

(( Okay, how are we supposed to roleplay a fight? XD ))

Lucy laughed again as he threatened her, but her face grew serious as he threw himself at her. She quickly took a step to her side, barely having time to react. She frowned at him, her hands clutching into fists, ready to fight just like she learned on the streets. She glared at Dante, giggling.
"No way, mister." she laughed again. It's not over, she thought with a smirk.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:51 am
User Image

Charon half snarled when he smacked into Dante. His chest hurt now but that was barely registering to him. "I won't be hitting a girl. I'll be hitting a Gryffindor, there's a difference." He growled, glaring daggers at Lucy. Charon had not expected Dante to get in the middle of them, but part of him knew he had a point. He could only imagine what Cosette would do to him if he lost them house points over a matter of loosing his temper. Clentching his fists, the Slytherin ignored the pain growing in his palms as he tried to reign in his temper. But it wasn't working to well.

((no clue xp ))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:05 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

"Go on, then." Lucy smiled cheekily as she pulled up her sleeves and brushed her hair back from her face, frowning. She always got into fights in the streets, making the police come over from times to times.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante bit his lip. His entire chest felt as if it was on fire. The Gryffindor not leaving also made his temper flare a bit. He held Charon's shoulders and looked him in the eye. "Don't hit her alright" he said trying to catch his breath. "Because I want to " he said turning and pointing his wand at her,"Now Gryffindor...Im only going to say this once and it isn't something you will get from me often...please leave" he said trying not to show the pain he was feeling. Of course his knowledge of spells and such was limited so it wasn't like he could do much damage. But never the less he would if she continued down this path.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image

Charon looked back at Dante, the pale blonde haired boy's anger burning in his equally pale eyes. Part of him cursed how much he'd come to trust and respect Dante. It drove him a little nuts. When Dante pulled his wanted, Charon grined. It was a smile little smile, that smile showed every ounce of his anger and rage. To some it would've looked in a little insane. Reaching in his pocket, Charon grabbed his wand, holding it at his side instead of pointing it at her.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:31 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

"And when the stars fall,

I will lie awake.

You're my shooting star..."

User Image

Lucy pulled out her wand at the same time, frowning gently. Now, this could get them into trouble. A fight with fists and kicks was okay, but a sort of trio duel will might get them expelled. Where will she go then? Working at the Leaky Cauldron was dreadful, and so was the Knight Bus, giving her cramps. Thank God she read a whole book about defensive spells and such.
"Stop! You'll get in trouble!" Pan whispered urgently to her. Lucy threw him a glance, and, still holding on tight to her wand, grabbed her bag and threw it over her shoulder.
"Fine. I'll leave. Hearing a Slytherin say 'please' is the same thing as finding a thousand of Galleons on the street." she rolled her eyes and walked towards the Gryffindor Common Room, smirking.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image

Charon tucked his wand away again, taking a deep breath. Turning quickly he punched the stone wall near where he sat, ignoring the chorus of snapping bones when he did it. This was exactly why he never spoke of what his home life was like. It had been almost worth it thought. To find out Dante still accepted him dispite everything meant more to him then any home ever would. Not moving from where he threw his fist into the wall, Charon fought down the raging emotions within him. Right now he was torn between screaming and breaking down, and he wasn't certain which would win.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante sighed and put his wand away. He was thankful that she hadn't gone through with it. Expulsion wasn't something he needed at that moment. The consequences of that would well..not be pretty. Shaking lightly he leaned against a pillar and tried to catch his breath. His chest still hurt. He needed to compose himself before Charon got his senses back. "we...should get back..to the dorm." he said looking back at Charon. "you need rest.." he said flinching lightly as he moved. "Dont worry about her. I have something to deal with her" he smiled at him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image

"Yeah....ok." Charon said distractedly. Turning he looked at Dante and for a moment his face remained blank. Finally a light smile crossed his face and with a shake of his head he came over to Dante. "I don't know about rest but the common room does sound nice." He continued trying to keep the smile on his face and barely succeeding. Keeping his now bloody hand down to his side, he followed Dante as they headed back in.

((reply in the common room?))

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200