Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image
User Image

That's it, it was official. This place was WAY too big. Daisy could get around London with her eyes closed but Hogwarts? Nope not a chance. She sighed a little as she flopped down against a wall. Shifting to fix her skirt the blond looked around. It was quiet out here. That was both nice and bothersome compared to the busy chaos of classes. Right now though she was content.

"Let's see what I have here." Daisy said softly to herself as she got into the small bag she carried. Pulling out the first book she got her hands on she smiled. It was a book of fairy tails Charon had got her for her birthday. Opening it up she started reading.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((So i've lost my dear Daisy in her classes. I will update those tomorrow since i don't have to work. Till then I'll say this is after classes))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:01 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

The trip down the ever-changing, ever-lasting staircases was, for the most part, uneventful. Light hearted chatter ensued throughout the halls ranging from the classes they passed to the portraits that hung along the walls. Once outside, Tay sucked in a large breath of fresh air and then shook his Slytherin robes from his frame, slinging the fabric over one shoulder to allow his white button up shirt, emerald tie, and black slacks to breathe.

"So, Wally, why are you so quiet in classes?" He wondered brusquely, Tay never did understand the concept of 'crossing lines' with other people, and often provoked questions most others avoided. "I mean- I'm quiet, but that's because I don't really have anyone in my house to really get along with-

"But you're a Ravenclaw, you can befriend any of the three houses with no problem, all of them, really."
He stated matter-of-factly, and, almost a twinge of longing jealousy. "So what's stopping you?"

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: -
Thoughts: 'Wonder what it would be like to not have to worry about appearances, and status..'
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
He shrugged and simply stated, "I focus more on my work then on communication. I like to keep conversations after classes." He said giving Tay a light smile. He twitched again, it was just something his body did on its own sadly. "I don't really see you around after classes anyways..." He said shrugging and leaning against one of the rails. He stared at the boy with a look that said he was more interested in Tay instead of answering Tay's questions.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:41 pm

User Image

Wally's answer was short, concise, and to the point. To which Tay could only rise a brow to the top of his forehead which became hidden under the curtain of bronzed auburn hair. Tay overlooked the boys twitch, actually, he hadn't even noticed it at all. What he did notice, however, was the way that the Ravenclaw boy was peering right into his very soul, or so, that's what it seemed like to him. "I tend to disappear in the halls," he decidedly divulged, but did not explain. He didn't feel he had to, what with his short stature, it would be easy to overlook him.

"What?" Tay questioned, in wonderment, as the boy's stare had not gone unnoticed. On instinct, Tay raised a hand to graze his fingers against his flesh, as if expecting some horrific appendage to appear- despite how subtle the look that Woil had given him was.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: 'Is there something on my face..?'
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
He looked away as he was accused, "Nothing, just trying to keep eye contact is all..." He frowned at the boy as he looked up at the sky, he twitched again and once more a few seconds later, now that he was more comfortable his twitches would become a bit more fierce. He stared at the sky and sighed. "I've dealt with nothing but bullies all my life... Even in my own family, I was hoping... Here it wouldn't happen..." He admitted with a sigh and looked at him again.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image

Blaire strolled leisurely through the courtyard, engaging in idle chit-chat with his usual "cuckoos." His eyes fell upon his cousin's short stature. It was a miracle he hadn't missed him all together. What is he doing with Woil? Blaire excused himself, leaving the girls to talk, and bounced his way to the pair. "Hi, William," The blonde's face was brightened by his usual empty, air-headed guise. He shifted his gaze from the small Nott to his companion, a warm, friendly smile spread across his face, "And...Warren, is it?" The Slytherin's blank stare was completely empty, like the glass eyes of a doll. He went on, ditsy as ever, "How are you two this evening?" As he spoke, Blaire clasped both hands behind his back, shifting his weight from his heels to toes.

User Image

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil stood up straight and gave Blaire a a sad look and looked like he was about to cry, a lie that should work on someone who just discovered them. He moved past Blaire and Tay and he made his way back into the caste, before he left he answered her question. "It's been pretty sore for me, this guy just kept reminding how much of a nutter..." He trailed off in a very sad voice as he ran past Blaire as if he was close to crying. He sighed as he wandered the hallways back to his Common Room, he couldn't get Tay in trouble, especially not in front of a bully. This was what was best for him.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:02 am

User Image

Tay frowned initially. He wondered what it was that the Ravenclaw beside him had truly been thinking, he doubted it was eye contact, a boy as shy and sheepish as Woil wouldn't be concerned with eye contact. Right? Before he could really delve farther into the subject, or even pull Wally from the shell he had formed, a falsetto voice caught his attention, high, with a low undertone to its musical ways.

So close, he had been so close to agree with the boy, comment on his home life, but that would never come. Because, before he really knew what was going on, Blaire had made his entrance, and just as suddenly, Woil made his exit. All the while, Tay's golden gaze fiercly glanced back and forth between the two as they spoke respectively.

"Dammit, Blaire-" A tone of accusation was in his voice, but before he ever pinpointed it on his cousin, he bit back a sigh and let it fall off his shoulders. Blaire is family anyway, probably a fact that will one day bite him in the arse.

"What are you doing here?" He finally asked, intent to not appear as annoyed as he felt at the moment. In his eyes, it was almost obvious that he blamed Blaire for every reason why he couldn't find a-

-a friend (but only almost.)

His father had always told him, 'don't ask your men to die for a stranger,' and it was an opinion he took to heart, even if his heart was already lacking. But that would be quite a feat to accomplish if he couldn't even get to know anybody.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: 'Dammit Blaire, you can never leave well enough alone, can you?'
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image

Blaire looked quizzically at the strange Ravenclaw, as if he had no idea what the boy was muttering. "Wha-?" the blonde's bubbly, chipper tone questioned, but he was too late. The boy had already fled back into the castle. Odd. The Slytherin hadn't so much as spoken with Woil before. That kid really is a nutter. He turned to inspect his cousin. "Something wrong with your friend?" He brushed his hair over his shoulder and replied to the small Nott's query, "Just out for some fresh air with the girls." He often wandered around the castle and grounds in his free-time - there was little that escaped the blonde's ever-watchful gaze.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:14 am

User Image

An air of nonchalance gyrated around him as he cast a weary gaze over his shoulder towards the fleeting image of the bronze and blue figure, if only to catch a glimpse."I'm not sure,

"Could be the fact that you have a knack for scaring little children and animals,"
Tay jested, referring to an incident that occured during their youth which involved a hasty bite from an animal, and a boisterous reaction from his cousin towards the young, child owner of said animal. But it was so long ago, he wondered if Blaire would even remember.

That tiny memory sparked a chain of events, and he found family was all he ever truly needed anyway. Sanguis, munus, honos, the family motto. Family, duty, honor. Over-used in the past, but, it had a nice ring to it. "Oh, really, mate? I kind of find that hard to believe.."

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: 'Dammit Blaire, you can never leave well enough alone, can you?'
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

A slight giggle escaped the blonde at his cousin's recollection. It was true - animals always seemed to see right through his facade. Blaire's warm exterior stayed firmly in-tact. William was one of, if not the only, student privileged with Blaire's true persona, but that was reserved to less public venues. "What's so hard to believe? I'm just a kid, William." An impish smirk grew over the bouncy Slytherin's face, and he turned his gaze to where the now long-gone Ravenclaw had retreated. "You really should be careful though, cousin. We're only as good as the company we keep." A slightly darker tone enriched his normally empty, musical one.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:15 am

User Image

"Though sometimes, I do wonder." He had found the words had snaked past his lips before they had even made a presence in his mind. It was the only reply he initally made in response to Blaire's first statement. His cousin, somehow, had always seemed so much more important in his eyes, then he would ever let on to believe, and even in their youth, Blaire never exactly was the most naive, or free spirited of children.

"Blaire," Tay began with the hint of a smile on his ghostly lips, lacking all of the sentiment that could have been. "-you wound me."

"You know how much I love my family," He insisted. "Might I remind you, cousin, that it is not I who had begun to acquire a small elite of enemies, already."

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: 'Ah, the age old war of words and wisdom..'
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:58 pm
User Image

The blonde chuckled again, "Children can be so cruel." His retort was half-hearted, of course. Other than Phinelia, Ronyo, and Colton, his accusers were nothing more than foolish children jumping to conclusions, but as unfounded as they were, the accusations against him were in fact correct. He would continue acting his charade while playing the saint. The breezy Blaire changed the subject, surveying their surroundings for any eavesdroppers, "Any plans for Anderson yet?" His tone was hushed, a further deterrent to any prying ears.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:31 am
User Image User Image
User Image

Drake let out a angry growl, "I refuse to let that happen. He will not and can not take over."

I know this and you know this have you even thought about beating him with that curse. Drake shook his head.

"What if I hurt someone? What if I were to accidently say it out loud and kill some one. I can't."

You must.

"And what end up expelled for it, or worse end up in Azkaban. That would sure put a smile on the face of Mum. Stupid old cod fish would kill me!" Drake snarled looking at the exit to the small coutyard.

"I can't. I won't."

You will unless you want it to have perment control.

"What if we collaps?"

I would be the only one to die.

"But- What would I do without you?" Drake asked looking at the cold hard ground.

I'll be back, don't you worry. I'm to stupid not to. Besides who is the best at casting spells here?

"You." Drake shook his head. "Tonight then, when everyone is asleep I'll sneek out and do it. In the entrance court yard."

Sounds good.

Drake nodded. This would be the end to that infernal beast he called The Red. It would end tonight. He walked to the end of the yard in a quick fashion taking no notice to anything there. He made his way to the common room to prepair.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:16 am
User Image

Blaire grew silent as Drake passed the pair, babbling to himself as usual. He quickly nudged his cousin with his elbow, "Speak of the devil." His musical tone was hushed. He remained quiet, following the other Slytherin with his gaze - out of the courtyard and back into the castle. Between the boy's snarls and growls, Blaire had gleaned that perhaps he and William wouldn't have to do anything. It sounded as though Drake would do all the work for them.

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces