Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Betrayed
✔Status: Single

Sam watched as Simon spoke to the boy who was impersonating him. A metamorphmagus?!? he thought as the boy's features shifted. The two kept talking and Simon asked if the boy had done that to him. When he pointed towards where Sam was hiding and said he did it, Sam booked it. Damn, he ratted me out!

Out Of Character: {Exit to Third Floor Corridor}

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Angry
✔Status: Single

Simon's eyes widened as he realized that it actually was his brother who dung bombed him, and Yia pointed it out. He shouted "Samuel you wienie! Get back here!" and chased after him. However, as Sam burst through the door to the Third Floor Corridor, Simon stopped. He was so tired and he just couldn't deal with this right now. His robes were filthy, he stank and he was just so tired. Turning to Yia, he shrugged. "I'm done. I'm going to bed."

Out Of Character: {Exit to Ravenclaw Common Room.}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana finally left the Gardens. She arrived at the Clock Tower Courtyard with Steele. Yay, Foxface is gone, she thought, coming up with something to call the masked figure who appeared from behind a bush. What if that thing tried to hurt them instead of giving Steele advice?

wearing

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked with Ariana by her side, wondering what was on her mind. He was worried because she seemed uneased. Ever sonce hat figure came...

"Ariana, are you alright?"[/b he asked her, a sincere look on his face. He didn't know what was wrong with her. Maybe he was just being oblivious.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana sat down on the stone fence which surrounded the fountain. "Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine," she said, giving Steele a small smile. After a brief moment of silence, she let out a quiet sigh. "Did we have any homework?" she asked, trying to remember if she needed to finish anything for any of her classes.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image

Steele sat down next to her, confused. She seemed to not be at ease, but maybe she was right. Maybe he was just seeing his own nerves. He then thought for a second, trying to remember what homework they had.

"Uhm...I believe we have Transfiguration homework. We probably have to read in the textbook. And Defense as well," he said, his voice flowing smoothly, which was the exact opposite of how he felt. But...mayne that figure was right. Maybe what he was looking for was indeed right in front of him. The true friends...like Ariana.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana relaxed a little as she started playing with her hair. As she ran her fingers through the ends of her hair and twirled some strands, she thought about the homework that was assigned. Did I do it? I think I did, she thought, trying to remember whether she finished her work or not.

wearing

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image

"So, despite the recent occurences: how was your day?" he asked, chuckling at her frenetic nature. He could sort of tell that she was thinking something about homework. He wanted to sort of change the subject to get her mind off such things. But honestly, he couldn't get his mind off the figure that appeared in the garden. What it had said. Steele had a sudden belief that he could be somebody after all. He might not be the best wizard, or the prodigy wizadd, but he could at least be the hardest working. Besides, hardwork is always gifted.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked at Steele and smirked. "It was fine," she said, quietly. She rubbed her eyes, indicating she felt tired. Was everyday going to be this tiring? The young girl usually didn't stay up past eleven back home, but at Hogwarts, not only did she have a class that ended at 11:45, but she's usually been talking with friends or wandering around the school later than eleven. "How was yours?" she asked, attempting to keep the conversation going.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:02 pm
User Image

"Ehh...it definitely could of been better. I keep having trouble with almost every spell imaginable and it really is annoying me," he said, not saying the true reason how it could be better. It could only better if he was going to Muggle school, with Muggle children, with normal standards. He hated the fact that he had to basically depend on his own lifeforce to cast devastating spells. He didn't know what was happening anymore, as if his whole life has been a lie. Well, in reality, it has. His parents had told him that wizards do not exist, passing them off as only fairy tales, but what he came to know as fake was real. It was particularly mind-boggling.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana sighed, looking up at Steele. "You'll get better. I mess up on spells, too, and I always knew I was a witch. So, it makes sense that it'd be harder for you to perfect them," she explained.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:22 am
User Image

"We'll see how I do in time," he said, laughing a bit. He never was one to think he can do this. He honestly believed he was never going to actually get, but that wasn't going to be something that he told Ariana, because she would probably scold him for such a statement. She is probably even annoyed with his lack of confidence, much like a lot of people, but that was beyond him.

"So, have you decided where we are actually walking," he joked, playfully smiling at her. He knew she didn't know where exactly she was walking, but it was best if she figured it out right now: isn't it?

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana nodded, dropping the subject about Steele and his magic. She then looked up at Steele, realizing they'd been in the Clock Tower Courtyard for the past ten minutes or so. "Is there a place where you wanna go?" she asked her friend. Maybe he knows about an interesting place, she thought, wondering whether Steele found any cool rooms or clubs at the school.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image

Steele had lost track of time as he walked with Ariana, smiling the whole way. He was out of his deze finally, only to realize that the sun was starting to set. Maybe it was time for the two's day together to end. It was a tad unfortunate, but whatever. Steele fonally opened his mouth, ready to speak.

"Uhm...not really...maybe we should get back to the common room. It is getting late," he said, looking arouns briefly and surveying the area. He wished he could find a good place, but such a task was nearly impossible for him

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

As Steele suggested they head to the common room, Ariana agreed. The sun had almost set. Where had the time gone? "Let's go," she said with a small smile, ready to just go and get cozy in the common room. She was right beside Steele as they walked to the common room.

wearing

((Next post at the Hufflepuff Common Room))

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff