Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Clock Tower Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:05 am
Cause she's just like the weather, can't hold her together

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Terrified
Thoughts: Please don't fall....
With: Sparrow
Friends: Cloe, Eoin, and Sparrow

Marina watched in terror as Sparrow narrowly avoided death the second time in the last several minutes. Her mouth was open in a silent scream, as her voice had disappeared. She looked on, heart racing, as Sparrow grabbed her half kneazle that was trying to get her killed and sat down, shaking like a leaf in the wind. Marina knew that if it was her up there, she'd be dead, bleeding out on the ground below. Sparrow's agility and size were the only things keeping her alive right now. Marina forced herself to breathe. Sparrow knew what she was doing. She'd be fine.

Born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:46 pm

The sound of stone grating made her heart stop. Golden head rising from the fur with wide eyes and tight stomach. The small girl and the feline watched as the wall reformed itself, cracks disappearing into smooth- near new stone. Kenda protested at how tightly her human was holding her- but the sound would fall on deaf ears. Were the walls charmed to repair when they fell apart? She looked around and then down to Marina. Did Marina fix it? Something like that seemed advanced but... maybe Marina was a wiz at fixing thing? Sparrow looked back at the wall. It was time to find a safe way to the ground.
Carefully shuffling to her feet, Sparrow swallowed hard doing her best to not look down. Kenda protested now at the thought of being carried across and to the ground. She was a cat and thus much more agile than the human but from the trembling grip of her human there was no getting away. Kenda chose to close her brilliantly colored eyes and purr. The only for of encouragement the feline could give without the girl being able to speak cat. And that was incredibly unlikely.
Slowly walking as she had before to this side, Sparrow headed towards the ivy wrapped pillar. Both arms holding onto Kenda, her balance was slightly off as the cat was an easy ten pounds of weight. The wind whipped her hair about as if with a vengeance, the long locks twisting in the air like flags. The edges of her cotton shirt and pant legs giving a bit of a fluttering sound- Sparrow shivered and paused. Kenda yowled and she continued. "We're halfway there."
Reaching the connecting piece between the wall and the ivy wrapped beam. This was the easier part, Sparrow began to feel that dread begin to slip away- she was almost there. Kenda yowled and Sparrow adjusted her hold on the feline. "Hush," the tiny girl commanded the animal harshly but gently. Sparrow began to walk across, lifting her feet with caution and moving across with ease. The feline's ears went back and began immediately to squirm. Sparrow's grip tightened but the ten pound cat had other ideas.
Breaking free of the girls arms, the feline landed on the ivy pillar and hissed. "This isn't a good time for this, Kenda," the tiny girl warned, frozen in the center of the beam. She was going to send Kenda home, send her home and never own another animal again. How could her own pet be doing this? Why? The cat snarled and slashed at the tiny hands that reached out to her, her ears flat. Sparrow, scared out of her wits at this point, shook her head. Fine. Let's talk cat. Taking in a large amount of air the tiny girl shrieked at the cat- something along the lines of a bird's cry. It echoed around the plaza. The cat froze, brilliant eyes wide and terrified. Sparrow frowned, "Now behave or I'm sending you home."
But this stillness had been made in error. Sparrow's foot slid on the crushed ivy below her feet and the sensation of floating. Floating... falling! She was falling! Her tiny heart stopped, if felt like time had slowed down. Cerulean eyes watched as the pillar began to pass by her face- she was falling almost as if she'd stepped off. The ivy, she could see where her foot had crushed it and turned it into what she'd slipped on. If only she'd been more careful. No! NO!
Sparrow shrieked as she fell, her hands burying into the ivy desperate for purchase and by sheer luck finding it. By cat terms, Sparrow had spent two lives alone. Sparrow hung there for a long heartbeats, she gasped trying to pull in air but finding it only left her lungs burning for more. She was too tired and too worn from her near fall before to pull herself up. She was a child. She should have asked for help. Why hadn't she found a professor or an older student and simply asked?
Tears welled down her face. "Please," she whispered softly, "Please, God, please..." She wished her daddy was here. She wanted nothing more to be home. Home and safe. Home with her aunt and on the porch. She closed her eyes, opened them and strained, sweat rolling down the girls arms and back. Up, up, up. Please. Her muscles trembled and she tried but the ivy was beginning to loosen. Sparrow swallowed, watching the ivy as tired hand reached to find a grip on the stone beam, if she was going to die- she wouldn't without a prayer, "The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want..."

((ooc: I'm a bit spent- I'll reply after a reaction or two... most likely tomorrow on 8/23

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:12 pm
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Aura’s penetrated the open atmosphere, wild and berating to his being with surging, beseeching magic and stress and worry and might all cried in static caustic waves as the professor had swirled wistfully across the open field. He had spent many a childhood memories here with a particular forbidden Slytherin girl, and her red painted smile. But his memories couldn’t ease him, not with the chaotic distress the punctuated his being, and he could taste it on his tongue—fear. His eyes of wretched, putrid molten gold swept the area with a keen serpentine eye, and he meandered so suddenly from the shadows that the man seemingly appeared from nowhere. The cool, sheltering caress of the trees up above always helped his cause.

His wand admonished, but not a word was ushered as he swished his wand sudden and fierce. Both feline and young girl were suddenly weightless, lifted gently and suddenly and slowly as they came, both, easily to the ground and to safety. The nefarious and devious man that rescued her smiled. ”You ought to be more careful, sweetling… might not be so lucky next time."

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image

The sight of the girl slipping had started the White Fox into action and his staff had been planted and ready to spring him out in a matter of seconds. However his intervention was not needed as suddenly a professor appeared and summoned both the cat and young girl to safety with his own magic. The professor in question was one he recognized from the year before as the one who had been around when the young girl had been killed. This professor had been cunning enough to almost detect the white robed figure and thus the new added spell softening the sound of his feet even further.

A part of the White Fox was glad the professor had been there to help the girl. It saved the White Fox from revealing himself unexpectedly to the two young girls, but a part of the guardian of Hogwarts felt sorry that he had not been faster to the girls rescue. He had not hesitate when the girl fell the second time and almost to her death but his position had been poor in terms of swift action. Though his leap and magically added push with his staff would have been a speedy move he was not sure he would have covered the distance in time, but a part of him felt he still could have made it. Still the girl was safe and that was what mattered although the White Fox would make it a point to watch these two girls a bit more closely, just as a form of apology for not being quicker on the hero work. The White Fox returned his staff to its small pouch and moved back into the shadows to watch the rest of the event play out.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:45 am
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin First Year
(OOC): Sorry for post appearance, on phone.

Marina found her voice as she watched Sparrow plummet. "NO!" Her scream seemed to stretch on for eternity. Her heat pounding so hard she could no longer hear herself think. She watched as Sparrow desperately grabbed for a purchase in the ivy. Marina sprinted towards her, wand out, trying desperately to think of a spell, any spell, that could save her friend. None came to mind. She closed her eyes tightly. She couldn't stand to watch this, her ears waiting for the sound of a small body breaking as it hit the ground. "Please..... God, don't let her fall. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," she repeated, pleading with the only one she knew who could help Sparrow now. They needed a miracle. She forced herself to open her eyes, and they widened as she saw Sparrow was no longer clinging to the ivy. No. Her heart dropped. She could barely bring herself to look down, to where the stones must be stained red..... Sparrow hadn't fallen. A professor, one who she had never seen before, had summoned both her and her half kneazle to the ground. Oh. thank you, thank you, she thought in relief, running towards them. "Sparrow!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:25 pm

The ivy had given away, Sparrow had closed her eyes. But the ground didn't come. Daddy? Sparrow's eyes opened wide- this was floating not falling. Being brought safely to the ground. Kenda gave a yowl, kicking her little legs wildly. The feline not thrilled about the levitation. Kenda plotted to scratch the human who dared levitate a feline from a perfectly good perch... and then to rub against their leg in thanks for saving her human. Sparrow stayed absolutely still, she didn't know how this worked and certainly didn't want to mess this up.
Once on the ground, the gold haired girl and the cat looked at one another. For a moment Sparrow seemed okay. Her face was a little flushed and swollen from the crying. She looked at the man who'd saved her and smiled- despite her tear stained face. But it was an empty one. Cerulean eyes studying him as if he were a page to a book, but one without content. She didn't seem to hear him or her friend, she saw their mouths move, understood they were talking to her- but head none of it. Sparrow could only hear the sound of her heart catching up to events.
New tears welled down her face, this was not her father, her hands shaking so hard she couldn't get them to lace together. She needed someone to hug tightly and sob into. But her savior wasn't her father... he had to be a professor, maybe one for classes far above what she was now. The need to shy away- say thank you and run was overwhelming- it was fear still in her eyes as they stared at him- but there was a heaviness to her. A weight to her feet and legs which refused movement. Bits of ivy clung here and there in her hair as if they'd always been. She whispered, "I'm sorry," before she collapsed to the ground. The stress of what had happened simply too much for her.  

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:51 am
Jayden Michael Cloud
[img surprised ec911h6]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m21/Tabby_lynn92/jackson.jpg[img]

Mood: Nervous
What I am doing: Talking to Tristain
What I want to be doing: Sleep

"No, No. He d-didn't threaten m-me by a-any means. It's something far worse than th-aat. You see," Jayden forced out, trying to find the words to his next sentence, "Colton is...........p-possessed." Jayden felt like a load dropped off of his chest at the moment. This event was no longer in his hands. It was her turn to react. He did not know how she would react, because she knew Jayden's dislike for her brother; so she may dismiss it as an act. But it was all too real and to Jayden, Colton was dangerous and was a danger to her and he, himself. He was prepared to sway her if she dismissed it because it was his job to protect her now, whether if it was as her lover, which he knew would happen eventually, or her friend.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:37 pm
User Image
User Image

As eager as Tristain was to hear what Jayden had to say, her lips drooped in disbelief when he finally spoke, leaving her face nearly expressionless. "Wh— Are you trying to be funny, Jayden? I know my brother can be a jerk sometimes, but you don't have to—" The girl was forced to pause mid-sentence when she was hit by the Gryffindor's full expression, one of worry, pain, and unfiltered fear.

Taking a step back and dropping Jay's shaking hands, Tristain's began to shake too, and her ocean blue eyes filled with something that lingered on the edge of belief.

"P-p-possessed? W-wh-what do you m-mean, Jay? You mean like...l-like there's a...a monster...inside of him?" Tristain's voice shook with tremors as her mind began to sift over all of the odd behavior she had recently been noticing in her brother, including the sudden encouragement for her to keep close to Jayden, of all people.

She slowly approached her friend again, her hands reaching for something to keep her grounded, something to keep her from falling over the edge.

User Image
"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:15 am
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade was eager to explore the castle some so he wandered aimlessly until he came across the clock tower courtyard it seemed to be very old and he instantly fell in love with the surroundings. Finding a nice spot in the shade of to the side of the ornate statue that was what he guessed to be the exact center of the yard. He took his guitar of his back and placed it gently off to the side and then took a seat leaning against it to enjoy the nice day. Taking a look around him he found it rather peaceful the growth of plants that over took many of the columns and the roof.
' I wonder why this courtyard was made? It does seem a bit odd that it doesn’t seem as maintained as the other ones....'
He thought as he glanced up at the sky letting the sun shine down upon him.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Content
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jade stayed in constant thought in the courtyard for what seemed to be at least an hour. It was midafternoon when he decided to look at his watch he was rather enjoying the peace and serenity of the situation with no one around but his thoughts drifted off to Gracie and the night before. She had kissed him and it just wouldn't escape his mind.
"I wonder what I am supposed to do now?"
He muttered to himself as he took a quick glance around. As he was thinking he picked up his guitar and started to strum a bit on it. The sound of the chords put his mind at ease and most of the time.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jades Theme
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Confused
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:32 am
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade finished contemplating and decided to go find Gracie. He wasn't really sure what he was going to do but he wanted to see her again. Picking himself off the ground he wiped his pants and swung his guitar around to his back. Taking one last look around to soak it in he thought
'I have to come back here again...'
Then he turned his body and left the courtyard.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Mission
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image

where; xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; no onexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; alonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthinking; why?

SongsOutfit

Jane walked slowly through the familiar courtyard. She remembered all the times she had been her with Allen and even Phinelia on occasion. Now she was alone. She hated it, as if she hadn't been depressed enough. She shook her head and looked up at the gray sky and the gently falling snow. Jane smiled slightly. Snow always seemed to make the world better. Jane just needed to get out of this rut, talk to someone, or really do anything. Maybe that would stop the nightmares. Of course she doubted it. She'd had them since...when had it been. Her third year? Such a long time. The only time they had let up even slightly was when she was with Allen. My she just needed to be in a relationship again. That would happen if she kept up on this. She sighed and rubbed a gloved hand over her face.

ooc:

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:07 pm
A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy
The moon's awake now with eyes wide open
My body's craving, so feed the hungry.

I've been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution or decent incentives to keep me at it
I'm starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office
So I'm gonna go somewhere cozy to get me a lover
And tell you all about it.

User Image
User Image
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy walked around, her emotions running rampant. She had survived her first full moon, but she was very sore. Her thin arms were wrapped in bandages and her ankle was in a brace. She looked up and saw Jane, the Hufflepuff Beater. She tried to hide behind her hair, hoping not to be talked to, given that her voice was squealy and broken.

Wearing
»-(¯`v´¯)

Sitting across a bar, staring right at her prey
It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way
Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent
The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

To locate the single men, I got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys that just want to enjoy
But having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image

where; Clock Tower Courtyardxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; no onexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; alonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthinking; why?

SongsOutfit

Jane was drawn from her thoughts when she heard light foot-steps. She glanced up to see Remy walking passed. When Jane's eyes fell upon the girl he brain immediately began to wonder the cause of the injuries.She looked pretty banged up. Jane wanted to make sure the girl was okay but wasn't sure if she should. The two had only spoken on one occasion and it hadn't been the best of terms. True, they had made up but Jane didn't particularly start anything up again. Finally she spoke. "Are you alright?" Jane asked quietly examining the girl, seeing if she could be of any help.

ooc:

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:25 pm
A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy
The moon's awake now with eyes wide open
My body's craving, so feed the hungry.

I've been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution or decent incentives to keep me at it
I'm starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office
So I'm gonna go somewhere cozy to get me a lover
And tell you all about it.

User Image
User Image
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy looked up as Jane asked if she was okay. "I'm fine. How are you?" she said, her voice cracking and squeaking. She blushed softly and avoided Jane's eyes. She adjusted her stance, her feet hurting a bit. She adjusted her hair, letting it out of her face. Her gold eyes twinkled in the sunlight.

Wearing
»-(¯`v´¯)

Sitting across a bar, staring right at her prey
It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way
Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent
The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

To locate the single men, I got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys that just want to enjoy
But having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff