Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Inquisitive
✔Status: Single

"Oh," Sam said when Caitlin said her father was uncomfortable around magic. He frowned slightly, then when she asked if her parents were librarians, he shook his head. "No, my father's been a book binder since I was a child. He mostly fixes old books and collectables. Now, though, he does that as a second job since him and my mom run Tomes and Scrolls in Hogsmeade," he said and pointed towards the village in the distance. He glanced at her again and smiled. "What do your parents do in the Muggle world?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:35 am
User Image
User Image

Caitlin nodded and listened to him talk about his parents. "Well, my mum owns a shop and my dad is a salesman. " She said, knowing it wasn't anything special. She chewed her lip, looking at the castles curiously. They were really big, and it spikes her curiousity to know whether or they were built with magic or not. They probably were, but she wasn't entirely sure.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Sneaky

He smiled at the simplicity of her parents' professions, then adopted a mischievous smile on his face. "So, the broom closet? Let's break in and go flying!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin's eyes twinkled with excitement and she wore a mischivious smile to match Sam's. She nodded and followed him to the broom closet. She was really excited, this was the first time she had really dis-obeyed the rules. And she wasn't worried about it, her parents couldn't do anything to punish her until she got home. Caitlin doubted they would remember anyway.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Sneaky

Taking Caitlin's hand, he lead her from the Covered Bridge, towards the broom closet where he knew the broom's would be. He knew they'd probably get in trouble for this, but he was excited for the thought of flying and he was even more excited at the thought of flying with Caitlin.

Out Of Character: {Exit to Broom Closet}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin followed behind Sam back to the bridge. But this time, she held a broom in her hand. She gripped the broom tightly, she was getting nervous, but she wasn't going to back out now. Caitlin pushed a few more pieces of hair from her eyes before glancing over at Sam. She mounted the broom, ready to kick off when Sam was.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Excited

Sam mounted his Quidditch broom and smiled over to Caitlin. "Don't be nervous," he said, with a calm look on his face. "I'll catch you if you fall." Then, without hesitating, he pushed up from the ground and drifted off the bridge, his legs dangled hundreds of feet above the gorge floor.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin nodded, listening as he spoke to her. She kicked off the bridge, following after Sam, slowly at first, then she caught up to the speed he was going at. Caitlin pushed a bit farther, trying to get ahead of Sam, just a small amount, only to bug him. She looked back at him and raised an eyebrow, waiting for his reaction, she went a bit faster, wondering if he'd try to beat her.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

When Caitlin zoomed past him, Sam smirked and leaned forward, pushing his broom a little harder. He passed her as they flew towards the bridge. The lattices of the bridge appeared and Sam turned sideways, passing between two of the supports.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin frowned when he passed her. She pushed forward, trying to catch up. When she reached the bridge, she tried to go sideways like he did, and ended upside down. Her eyes went wide, and she gripped the broom tightly. When she made it out from under the bridge, Caitlin made sure she was sitting up right again. "D'you suppose it's bad luck to fly under a bridge?" She asked, a smirk forming on her lips. Caitlin pushed the broom further, catching up with him.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sam shrugged when Caitlin asked if it was bad luck to fly under a bridge, then laughed. "I'm not sure. We better check again," he said, and zoomed under the bridge again, zipping back over, to return to Caitlin. "I don't think so, Cait."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin laughed a little, watching Sam fly under the bridge. She was somewhat surprised nobody had found them yet. She wanted to fly around the castle, but they'd surely get caught. "Okay, if we were to be caught, which professor would be the best to be caught by?" She asked, her legs swinging from her broom, her eyes trained on Sam.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Samuel floated over to Caitlin as he considered her question, then said, "Probably either Professor Athlis, or Professor Moreau. Moreau would probably let us off with a warning or applaud our practice initiative. Athlis' detentions, however, a lot more fun. So, it's a toss up. And god, I'm sounding like my brother." He smirked and nodded his head towards the castle. "Why? Getting scared," he said, playfully mocking.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:10 am
User Image
User Image

Caitlin nodded, taking in the information. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "No! Of course not! If we get caught, I want to know who is our safest bet." She said, her cheeks had turned pink. Did he really think I was scared? Caitlin thought to herself, there might have been a sign of her thoughts on her face. She shrugged it off, sort of, and started flying again.

OOC: Shall we have something happen?

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image

Another new position and another fascinating group of young students. Well in this case just two for the moment but they were doing what griffins do best, breaking the rules. It was not a profoundly important rule but one put in place to keep the inexperienced first years from hurting themselves. In that regards only one was technically breaking the rule but the slightly older young boy was in no way clear of the transgression against the established legality system. Should a professor catch them in such an act it would likely be a detention and depending on the teacher a possible suspension or worst, some task within the forest.

Fortunately the White Fox was no teacher, or he did not feel like he fit the role as a teacher might in any way. Sure he could give lessons to the younger students running about, or in this case flying about, but a formal professor...that might be pushing it. The White Fox had found a nice shadowy nook to crawl in for the first few moments of the impromptu flying lesson. The young girl seemed to catch on quick enough and likely she had been doing well in her first year flying class. Now however after the talk about being caught by a teacher the White Fox could not help himself in wanting to see how the young ones reacted to his presence catching them. All in all this would make the second time he had shown himself to the students and the third time anyone had seen him while on the school grounds. This might end up being a memorable event.

With a turn and a flip the White Fox put himself on top of the covered bridge and laid down with his hands supporting his head and one legs hanging over the other's knee. It was a truly casual posse and one slightly covered by the fact the young students were busy flying. At the last sound of speech about which teacher might best to be caught by the White Fox smiled under his Inari style mask and gave his take on the question.

"I would imagine the idea of this illegal flight would not to be caught as your chances of running into a teacher who would be light on you seems low. Also, and this is me just thinking out loud really, but what might happen if someone else caught you? Should it be an upper classmen of your house, I might imagine a stern lecture and then making you owe them one, one of those smart ravens might turn you in as it is the proper thing to do, a loyal badger might turn the other way and do you the favor of saying they saw nothing, or a serpent might come across you and report you after they had their own fun. What about someone else though? What about a curious fox?"
User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces