Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked toward the sound of the voice quickly. Expecting a teacher, she let out a sigh to see it was a student. Though he was older, it didn't worry her as much. "Well, foxes are normally sly. So, a curious fox would probably have his own fun, then sink back into the background." She said, almost as if she was asking a question. Caitlin then started hovering, looking up at the man in the mask.

OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

Sam chuckled when he saw a little color rise to her cheeks and was about to say something when another student appeared on the bridge. He was dressed in all white with a weird mask on his face. Sam tried to remember why he'd seen that particular mask before, but he couldn't place it. "Why are you wearing all white, anyway? I'd think black would be better to help you blend in with the shadows, and whatnot." Blunt, but that was Sam. He glanced at Caitlin and shot her a smile.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image

Interesting indeed. The two flyers held their altitude as they came to be aware of the White Fox and Gave their own curious eyes to him. They seemed less cautious and surprised by his appearance as the last two young students he came across. They almost seemed to have a look in their eye as if they knew him or knew of his general identity. A chuckle escaped his lips at the thought of the young students having any kind of a clue as to who he was, because in fact he was simply the White Fox.

With a quick move of his hands to place under him the white masked wizard made a quick flip and landed on his feet to look at the two griffins. They held true to their house for being brave and not shying to the face of a unknown person, and without knowing the intentions of said person. At the two children's words he gave a tilt of his head and brought a hand to his mask's chin line to mime the idea of thinking.

"A curious fox might indeed look to have fun, but a White Fox might have different ideas in mind. Which would make wearing black a contrast to my name young one, would it not? Fear not for my ability to stay hidden is well enough, and you would be surprised how often people do not notice what is out in the open," a quick motion brought him to the edge of the bridge where he quickly sat in a precarious spot with feet dangling over the edge, "You two should be more careful where you practice your flight, legal or illegal in the young ladies case. Such a fall would make even the most skilled medical witch or wizard hard pressed to mend you, and make me even more hard pressed to catch you before head meet rock."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Dare-devilish

Sam shot a quick glance to Caitlin, then looked back to the masked man and smiled. "I'm not afraid of falling. Can't be if you want to do it professionally," he said, then he pushed himself up. Maneuvering on the broom, he stood up, balancing precariously on the broom. The broom itself remained entirely still, as if frozen in time. As he stood, balancing on the broom, several hundred feet above the ground, Sam looked to the masked man. "Now that's balance."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin listened as the man spoke, then glanced at Sam, who was now standing on his broom. Her gaze was now on the man in white, "I'm not afraid....Anymore.." She mumbled the last part. It was almost inaudible. Caitlin's legs swung from the broom as she looked at the two boys, listening as they spoke. She wanted to try to stand, but didn't want to risk it, more of a reason for the "White Fox" to tell someone. But she was more interested in who the man was. Caitlin couldn't think of anyone, it was going to bug her until she found out. Her eyes became clouded with thoughts as she hovered in the air.

OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image

"No that is foolishness you now demonstrate, something that often looks like other things. Your skill on the broom was never in question, nor was your ability to keep your bodily fluids from tipping you over one side or the other. You risk much in an attempt to show off to someone you don't know, or to impress the young lady next to you. You risk your life for something simple, when you have but one life. If you are to risk it, as griffins often do, then risk it for something great not foolishly, and certainly not for one such as myself who cares not for your skill on stick and twigs."

Rolling back up to a higher perch atop the bridges roof the White Fox stood and stretched his arms and gave a crack to his neck as he looked around the area. It was a sight to truly behold upon the perch he now stood, and so he could not hold it against the two young griffins to wish to spread their wings and give flight. He was a fox, and thus the ground was his avenue of travel, with the occasional leap of magical effort to speed him along. Other forms of travel held greater opportunity for doing what he needed to do in his daily missions. Looking back to the boy he gave a nod and then pulled his long white wax wood staff from his small pouch and leaned on it lazily. As he spoke his words directed to the young girl while his mask's eyes looked to the boy, another perk of having a mask was no one could tell where your eyes where.

"Your courage also was not brought into question, as brave men and women have fallen to foolish notions and even more foolish ideas. However that said you should be afraid, should always be afraid or else you are a fool again. Being afraid is not a weakness, not unless you run from it and do not allow it to show you your limits and help you grow stronger. Fear is not the enemy as it cares not who it finds, it is merely an emotion that we must come to terms with. Bravery without fear is ignorance my young griffins. For a brave man can charge head long into an enemy, but without fear he may not turn at the last second to dodge his enemy and then turn to counter."

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:17 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Defiant

Sam dropped back onto his broom and shot a look to this so-called White Fox. "I am afraid of things. Just not falling." He glanced over to Caitlin and then back to the White Fox. "It's clear that you don't want people to know your identity. Running around the school in a mask is risky. Are you afraid that someone will discover your identity? Cause you could get in trouble for doing this too." He imagined a Slytherin trying to help people, but that thought made him smile slightly. No, this guy was probably a Hufflepuff, or even one of the few adventure seeking Ravenclaws. He definitely had to be a Ravenclaw based on the way he was talking.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin listened to the masked man, figuring his logic. She watched as Sam made a face. "Yes, but without bravery, what would keep him from running away? He'd still need courage to turn back around to attack, wouldn't he? And almost everyone is scared of something, even you. There's bound to be something that frightens you. And there is something you enjoy, even if it means you have to break the rules for it. Isn't there?" She questioned, trying to get some hint of who he was. Caitlin waited patiently for an answer, somewhat proud of her reply.

OOC:

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image

The young ones had clever words indeed but with a chuckle the White Fox felt they were taking him way to literally. He was speaking about ideas and philosophies with the underling purpose being don't do stupid things that could get you killed unless it is for a darn good reason. Regardless the two seemed to be pushing for information, information that on the surface was basic conversation and polite banter, but sense the person they were talking to was a mysterious wizard in a mask it was also fishing for details that could lead to an identity. Still leaning on his staff the White Fox titled his head for a moment to show he was thinking about his response, as an expression would mean nothing to them with the mask.

"I have no concern about the teachers, other than the fact they might not appreciate someone like me running around helping out here and there. Not sure why that might be, I'm such a likable fox. The mask does what a mask is meant to do...or not I guess as it really serves a purpose of identity not hiding of identity, that make any sense? I've confronted people who would likely wish harm upon my family and friends should they know the handsome face behind this mask," he stood and looked up towards the castle to pose and raise a hand to his chin, "Alas I am but a player upon the stage which is the world, under the play that is life. A player performing his role as best he can for the audience and the critics alike. You asked me what I fear. Bad reviews mostly. Those critics can just suck the life out of a good performs you know?" The White Fox planted his staff and cart wheeled over it to land and then give it a few spins before letting it rest lazily on his shoulder, "I've always been curious does your backside get sore after sitting on a stick for so long? That can't be entirely comfortable really, I would think mine would go to slip and get that horrible tingling sensation."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Thoughtful

Sam shrugged and frowned. While interesting, this conversation was starting to draw on and he was no longer having fun. He floated towards Caitlin. "Perhaps we should get the broom back to the closet." He turned back to the Fox. "Well,Mr. Fox, it's been nice talking to you, but we better get back. It's getting a little late."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin listened to the masked man, then to Sam. She could fly for a bit longer, but Sam wanted to go inside. She shrugged then nodded, "Yeah, Sure." Caitlin said and floated toward the bridge. Once she was on the bridge, she hopped off the broom and waited for Sam to esort her back to the broom closet.

OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Annoyed

Sam landed on the bridge beside Caitlin, a little annoyed that this White Fox character interrupted his flying time with Caitlin. However, now their fun might return. They had to sneak the "borrowed" broom back into the closet, and do it before sundown. "Let's get moving then, if we want to get the broom back before sundown."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:39 am
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Adventurous
Thoughts: Woah...
With: No one

Newlyn peered down into the chasm over the edge of the side of the bridge. She been exploring the castle non stop, determined to find every secret place it had. Her sisters always wanted to hear more. The wind whipped her hair, and her skirts pressed itself against her legs.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:37 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Calm
What I am doing: Walking
What I want to be doing: I don't know

Jayden had walked constantly to this covered bridge, usually to get away from everything in his life at that time. He was angry inside a lot, but he made sure he never had shown it. He hated the fact that Tristain was gone and he wanted her back.

Jayden kept stride until his eyes fixated on something, wait...rather someone. A first year girl that he really still had interest in. What was her name? Newlyn? Yeah...that was it. He walked over to Newlyn and smiled at her. The temperature was a little chippy, but it was fall.

"Look who it is," he said to her, smiling.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:09 am
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Surprised
Thoughts: Oh!
With: Jayden

Newlyn couldn't help it, she jumped, having not noticed Jayden until he was right in front of her. "Oh! Hi, Jayden." She smiled. "How are you? I'm just getting to know my way around the place."

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas