Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie sighed, and buried her face in his chest while he spoke. "I know I need too...." She whispered, her voice slightly muffled by his body, since she hadn't raised her head from where she was nuzzling against him. Parts of her.... a lot of parts of her wished she could turn back time and save herself from.... well herself, but she couldn't and somehow that night with Phantom although ending her living life had also saved her life. She sighed and raised her head slowly to look up at him. "What....." She paused and shrugged helplessly.  

She blinked at his sudden change of topics and couldn't help the tiny smile that flitted onto her lips. He hadn't even done anything and yet somehow he could make her feel happy, no matter what. She was about to answer his final question when he leaned down to kiss her. She hummed quietly as he pulled away from her and took her hand. As he lead her along the bridge she watched him, still smiling faintly. "Mostly I study.... Or talk to Professor Moreau......It gets kind of lonely being the only one up so late." Her last sentence was a quiet whisper, and her eyes dropped to the ground. She wondered if her life would always be so lonely now. Would she have to spend every night... or almost every night alone for the rest of her existence?

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:12 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Whatever venomous animosity that had pooled around his tongue like stagnant poison had drifted away, it need not matter, not anymore, not really anyway. It was all her choice, and all he could hope to do, was stand beside her. So he moved into her shadows, shielding her within his arms as they strolled down the long covered bridge. Sweeps of blustering wind slapped at the wall, howling and rasping, and breezing by with ghostly grace through the open windows.
”I can only imagine,” Dominic perused gently, his low voice basking ominous under the moon and stars. ”C’mon, I’m hungry, I hear there’s a way into the kitchens if I mess with some ruddy fruit, or something?”

[Exit Post! Short, I know, don’t judge, my brain hurts.]

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
Oh so laid back
In the Covered Bridge
Approximately eleven o’clock at night
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil_Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie was happy in his arms, even if she could only see him at night. She looked around quietly, the night was getting cold. She was fine of course, but she worried that Dom would get cold. She sighed quietly and pushed those thoughts away instead she smiled up at him and nodded her head. "To the kitchens it is." She said quietly, leaning against him happily as they walked off towards the castle together.

OOC: Yay for crappy posting

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:42 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

The brunette smiled as she headed down the viaduct. Okay so the third year was kind of bored sitting in the castle. She moved brown eyes down the bridge like structure and placed herself on one of the rails as she looked out over the grounds. It was so pretty out here... She had brought her homework out with her, but it was so pretty that she deemed it worthy of a picture and a story. So the landscape gave her an inspiration for a story and so she pulled out some parchment and a quill to start. It started simply enough, before escalating to magical properties... Of course when she hd thought she was a muggle this sort of thing didn't seem weird at all. But as she wrote about fairies and the like... She felt odd. Like she should write a more 'moggle realistic' story. But this story needed to fairies and dragons. Oh goodness what to do...

Shayna looked back out at the skyline and leaned against the frame of the rail she was sitting on. One leg was balanced on the rail to help her write will the other was placed on the floor of the bridge to give her support. She didn't want to fall.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:17 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob leaned against the railing, looking over the mountains surrounding the school. He really never came out this way, and thought it actually a pretty neat place to go to. He however never seemed to go here. Always out one place or another, going to and from places just rushing around. Hmm, if he didn't know any better, he'd say he was getting sentimental in his old age, but he wasn't that old. Not yet anyway. Sheesh, he really needed to stop feeling like he gained a hundred years instead of losing one. Well, if nothing else, it should be interesting one of these days if he could ride his broom all the way up here. Would be a nice retreat.

----------------------------------
State: Sentimental
OOC: ...

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn sat crossed legged on the top of the roof of the covered bridge; in one hand, she held a pencil and in the other a sketch book. On the page was a rough drawing of the view from where she sat. Pale fingers quickly etched in the last few details she would need to finish out the drawing later on in a... safer... place and then the seeker quickly packed away her supplies into her bag and tossed it over her shoulders. With that done, she slid down the angle of the roof to the edge and right over it.

The only thing stopping her from plummeting to her death were her quick reflexes. Her fingers wrapped around the edge of the roof, she twisted and swung back onto the safety of the bridge. Unfortunately for her, she hadn't seen, noticed, or even really realized Jacob was there... and she landed right on him, knocking both of them to the ground.

Red eyes blinked, the young Slytherin was still in a bit of a daze as she sat up. She looked down at the boy underneath her and blushed, before quickly scrambling off of him and covering her face with her hands.
                                                            "I have got to stop running into you.... literally." She said, her fingers spreading so she could peek out at him. She couldn't help but giggle at her pun though, and then she was full on laughing. She really honestly did have a habit of running into the poor boy. It was how they met after all. As she giggled, she smiled at him.

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:33 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob wasn't exactly expecting for someone to come flying in at him, and went down fast as he was tackled by someone flipping in. A flash of white hair and red eyes before being hidden behind hands though told him who it was. Well, this was awkward. He chuckled a bit when she said they shouldn't be running into each other though. "You mean like literally, right? Cause if that's not the case, then I should invest in some American football equipment so I can at least be protected. You know, from concussions and such?"

He frowned, wondering if she was going to get off him when he suddenly had a thought. "Umm, Jas, why were you up there, anyway? I mean, it's kind of an odd place to be. Actually, how did you get up there? Climb up on the roof or something?" Well, if that didn't make that an interesting place to go, he didn't know what did. Maybe he could try the roof next time? He was kind of an adrenaline junkie, if his job in quidditch was anything to go by. Well, that and his constant fights with people in his hometown, but that was because he was protecting people.

State: Sentimental

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn giggled and rolled her eyes. "I'm tiny! I couldn't give you a concussion if I tried!" She stuck her tongue out at him playfully. At his next question, the white haired girl automatically began digging through her bag. She pulled out her sketch book and tossed it to him. "I was drawing. And yeah, I kinda just... uhh... stood on the railing, and dragged myself up there...." She toyed with a curl of her hair awkwardly, and shrugged. She made it sound a lot easier than it had been, especially with the drop of doom to one side. It had be exhilarating though... and she had basically lost all sense of danger... or stopped caring about it at least, with her time on the streets.

The summer had also taught her very good reflexes so falling into the drop of doom had been pretty low on her list of worries anyways. Plus, she would do anything to get to a good drawing spot, and she hardly spent any time drawing in the last couple of years. She hadn't had time. What with trying to stop her idiot brothers from fighting, trying to get over her dad's imprisonment, trying to figure out when her twin lost it, and spending any other free time with Chance, she hadn't been able to draw at all. This summer had changed all of that though.

Giving Jacob a soft smile she leaned over to flip through the pages of her sketch book to show him the one she had been working on up on the roof.
                                                            "It's only a rough sketch. Just enough to give me the details I'll need to finish it up later. Its not wonderful.... but I really do like drawing... and painting... and sculpting... and well basically any kind of art really."

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:52 pm
High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tobi stalked out of the castle ignoring everyone who he passed by and not hearing any shouts of his name too caught up in his whirlwind of emotions. The letter was still crunched in his hand taunting him in the worst way. How could she have..? When did she..? And why did he feel guilty?! Ugghhh! Before he knew it his hand connected with one of the support beams of the bridge not even splintering the wood but causing scrapes to appear on his knuckles. And then he was off punching with irregular beat all the while screaming, not that he could hear it, with tears running down his face, not that he felt the hot trails. When he had exhausted himself his knuckles were a bloody mess making his hand extremely painful to bend and his vision was blurry from his haze of tears. The pain and the exhaustion caused him to sink onto the floor of the bridge running over their last few moments. He had yelled at her. He had said such horrible things. And now she was gone.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'Cause you are, the piece of me,
If our love, is tragedy,

I wish, I didn't need
Why are you my remedy?

Chasing, relentlessly,
If our love's, insanity,

Still fight and I don't know why
Why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:30 pm
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter

I got a bad boy, I must admit it hey
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it hey
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me
hey
I love the way I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I love it
Baby, I love the way I love the way you make me feel
Ooh, I love the way I love it
The way I love you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bradley had tried to follow Tobi, but had lost him. It was a good fifteen minutes before he finally located his screaming boyfriend. "Tobi?" He said softly. Slowly approaching he slipped off his jacket and draped it across Tobi's shoulders. "Are you okay love?" he asked as he knelt down beside him.

"You're crying." he said softly as he brushed some tears from Tobi's cheeks. He had only seen Tobi cry once before. And that was when his birth mother kidnapped him and he had escaped to Bradley's through the Floo Network. What happened? he thought worriedly as he looked at the boy.

It was then he noticed the bloody hands, the crystal eyed boy looking even more concerned at the sight of them. "You're bleeding." he said as he softly took his love's hand, being sure not to touch the scratches. "Are you okay?" he asked as he gazed at the taller boy sitting on the floor before him.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:41 pm
High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tobi didn't know how long he had stayed out on the bridge or even felt the cold that was seeping into his bones. It must have been long enough since he could hear the concerned voice of his boyfriend and felt the warming weight of his jacket around his shoulder. He didn't say anything as Bradley took in his physical state, once again showing his surprise and concern over his tears and bloody hands before finally questioning him. It took him a few minutes to find his voice and to remember how his mouth moved but finally he began to talk. "Elain's dead." he rasped out. "Her funeral's next week an' I....she put me in her will." Tobi looked up at his boyfriend with his bright hazel eyes. "Why'd she put me in th' will? I wos...so so mean an' mad an' I said all those things...wot would she leave me?" He dropped his head onto Bradley's shoulder inhaling his scent trying to keep control but it barely helped. "Wot's worse...I-I almos' thought....I actually believed one day w-we...we coul'..." How could he admit to wanting to get to know her, to know his real parents? That one day he wanted to be dropped off at Kings Cross and yell "Bye Mum!" and have both women turn around and smile? How could he admit that he felt that maybe, just maybe, her death was his fault?
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'Cause you are, the piece of me,
If our love, is tragedy,

I wish, I didn't need
Why are you my remedy?

Chasing, relentlessly,
If our love's, insanity,

Still fight and I don't know why
Why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:31 am
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter

I got a bad boy, I must admit it hey
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it hey
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me
hey
I love the way I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I love it
Baby, I love the way I love the way you make me feel
Ooh, I love the way I love it
The way I love you

Bradley was not sure what to say. So he hugged Tobi and pressed his lips to his forehead. "It'll be okay love. I'm here for you." he said as he smiled as he hugged the boy. This will be hard. he thought with a sigh. He placed a hand on Tobi's chin, lifting it so they could look in each other's eyes. Crystal Blue eyes showed worry and concern. "You should get to the Hospital Wing, get your hands treated. Maybe some calming draught." he said gently.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image
Heart still beating but it's not working
It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't sing
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Oh, my heart is numb

User Image

Rick sat quietly, one knee drawn up to his chest and the other hanging over the edge of the bridge. Both his arms were wrapped around his raised knee, and his chin rested on top while he stared off into the distance. He could still feel the tears, and his desire to just disappear was strong, immensely so. He had vaguely wondered if he would jump, would he transform into his hawk form at the last minute. It was likely, as he was a ruddy coward. He tried to kill himself when his mum had kidnapped him, and it had failed, not wanting to be subjected to the tortures she had inflicted upon him for attempting it.

He rolled up the one sleeve of his left arm, blinking at the difference in color between his hand and forearm. The hand had a tan, minor as he could ever get, while the forearm was parchment-white with freckles all along it. The scar was still there, faded with time, but still just as ugly as he remembered it. He ran a hand over the flesh, trying to rub it away. It wouldn't, and he knew it, but he still wanted it gone. It was a reminder of his life, his whole life, and everything that had ever gone wrong. Closing his eyes, he buried his face in his knee, thinking it would be best if he did disappear. Everyone around him had tragedy happen to them in some way or form, and most of it stemmed from him. Now, if only he wasn't such a bloody coward and could do what needed to be done and get rid of the issue.

Thinking: It's a long way down. What's the odds of me surviving that fall?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm feeling better ever since you know me
I was a lonely soul but that's the old me
A little wiser now from what you've shown me
Yeah, I feel again

Jinx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image
You are the melody that plays through my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

════════════════════════
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 || ℭ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣
════════════════════════

Caitlin grinned and willed her broom faster. It had been a while since she could last fly her broom without chasing a quaffle. And it was...exhilerating. She flew beneath the bridge, flipping over in the process. She let her arms hang loose and tightened the grip she had on the broom with her legs. Cait stared down into the chasm. What if she fell? That'd be a lot of blood. And get her into a load of trouble. But, she couldn't get in trouble if she were dead, now could she? Either way, she did not want to fall. There was so much to live for. Even if it did take her a year or two to see it. "Well, isn't that wizard..." She murmured to herself. For two reasons, one being the change of her outlook on life. And the leg dangling from the bridge above her. Cait sat herself the right side up and flew toward it quietly. When she saw who it was, she grinned slightly. Nothing to worry about, it was only Rick. Well, that was her first thought. But he looked upset.

Caitlin flew upward, so she could dismount her broom safely. It didn't matter if he saw her anymore. Not that it really did in the first place, but still. Once, she was dismounted, Cait settled herself next to her boyfriend, peering down at his forearm, which was uncovered. Gingerly, she trailed the scar, hopefully, he would realize it was her before he got startled.
"Hey." She greeted him quietly, maybe he'd tell her what was on his mind.

════════════════════════
OOC:

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:58 pm
User Image
Heart still beating but it's not working
It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't sing
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Oh, my heart is numb

User Image

Rick wasn't paying attention to anything around him, so it startled him a bit to feel someone sit down next to him. His head jerked up as he felt her fingers brush over his arm, and he cursed himself for thinking he was alone up here. After all, this was a popular place, right? He looked at the person that had sat next to him and breathed a silent sigh. It was only Cait. Who else did he think it would be? His mum? She couldn't get onto the school grounds. Then again, there was virgil, so...

Deciding to ignore his usual thoughts, he closed his eyes and thought elsewhere. Had Cait and Lore been close? He didn't think so, but he wasn't certain. However, he couldn't just leave her in the dark about this. "I'm sorry. I don't know how close you two were, but I... I'm really sorry." He wasn't sure if he was making sense to the brunette or not, but he hoped he did. If he didn't, then he just made another stupid mistake.

Thinking: It's a long way down. What's the odds of me surviving that fall?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm feeling better ever since you know me
I was a lonely soul but that's the old me
A little wiser now from what you've shown me
Yeah, I feel again

Jinx

Rawwry

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items