Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image
You are the melody that plays through my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

════════════════════════
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 || ℭ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣
════════════════════════

Cait studied Rick's face -- as well as she could in the lighting, at least -- and brushed her lips against his cheek. Then he said something she hadn't expected. All though, she should have, seeing as it happened a lot around her. Someone had died, Caitlin had gathered that much. Her breathing picked up slightly, trying not to cry before she even knew who it was. She grabbed the Ravenclaw's hand gently, it was probably harder on him, seeing as he had found out first, "Who...Who was it?" Cait asked, balling her free hand into a fist. Did she really want to know who it was? Probably not. Did she need to know? Probably. But what she really needed to know more than that was when it was all going to stop. Caitlin bit back a bitter laugh at the thought, she knew it'd probably never stop. Not for him or her either.

════════════════════════
OOC:

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

User Image

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image
Heart still beating but it's not working
It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't sing
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Oh, my heart is numb

User Image

"It was Lore. I mean, I should have seen it coming, you know? How she was depressed over the last several years, but she just... disappeared. I didn't know. Merlin, I didn't know she was there..." He hardly felt the kiss on his cheek, and looked over to Cait. Did she hate him? After all, he recalled Cait and Lore being annoyed with each other that time by the lake, over him. Now... He buried his head in his knees, trying not to think, but that was the one thing he couldn't do. Not after he became an automaton only four years ago. He'd snapped out of it, and moved on as best he could, but now he wished to go back to that state, just so that he didn't feel the gaping hole.

He looked over to Cait, realizing she might be taking this hard. He didn't know how much of her family was still around, considering that she had lost her sister last year, and if he recalled, one or both of her parents were gone as well. How many other people in her life had disappeared? Awkwardly he wrapped an arm around Cait, not exactly used to being the one trying to offer comfort. However, he should. If nothing else, he had told her that her roommate was gone, perhaps not how, but she didn't need to know. He'd rather not let her find out that he was a walking doom magnet.

----------------------------------
Thinking: It's a long way down. What's the odds of me surviving that fall?
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm feeling better ever since you know me
I was a lonely soul but that's the old me
A little wiser now from what you've shown me
Yeah, I feel again

Jinx

Rawwry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:49 am
User Image
You are the melody that plays through my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

════════════════════════
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 || ℭ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣
════════════════════════

Caitlin blinked when he said it was Lore. It was a shock. Last she'd talked to her, she seemed fine. But then again, the last she'd talked to her was in second year, and she had stalked off. Cait frowned, guilt forming a ball in her stomach. She'd been incredibly rude to her the last she had spoken with Lore. Caitlin rested her head on his shoulder, leaning into his embrace. This had to be harder for him, they were closer. She remained silent for a moment or two before speaking. "I'm sorry, Rick. You guys were close, right? I'm really sorry."

════════════════════════
OOC:

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

User Image

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:01 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
gryffindor
pureblood
first year

company- none
location- covered bridge
thinking- ....
wearing- bridge

Pru had found the bridge. She knew she wasn't really supposed to go beyond the bridge, because then she'd be right at the edge of school property. She wasn't old enough to leave the school and journey to Hogsmeade on a weekend yet. But that didn't mean she couldn't walk the bridge. It was cold, because winter was coming, of course, but she was warm enough with her heavy, thick jacket, snug fitting boots, and a hat covering her ears. She occasionally peered over the edge of the railing, looking down at the ravine below. It was far wilder out here, with the menacing forest in sight, than in the relative safety of the castle, with its high walls and iron gates. She came to a stop and listened to the wind move through the trees. It reminded her of being in her bedroom at home, which helped, since she felt homesickness starting to set in as they approached the holidays, though she knew she'd see her family then.

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

SummerIsles

LOOK AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND!
DEAR PRUDENCE, LET ME SEE YOU SMILE.
THE CLOUDS WILL BE A DAISY CHAIN...
SO LET ME SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
Ŧเгรt אєคг ﻮгאŦŦเภ๔๏г

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

Addison had seen Pru heading towards the outside of the school with a somewhat solemn look on her face. Deciding it was his duty to cheer up his fellow housemate, Addy followed her outside. The wind bit at his exposed flesh, sending a chill down his spine. He shuddered, wrapping his arms around herself a little tighter. Walking out towards the bridge, Addy announced himself, so as to not surprise her. "Hey Pru!" he called out, making his way towards her. Reaching her, he leaned against the bridge and looked out where she was looking. "Everything alright? You look a little glum." He glanced over at her, watching her face for any signs of a reaction from the Gryffindor.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:02 pm

User Image
prudence lowery
gryffindor
pureblood
first year

company- Addison
location- covered bridge
thinking- ....
wearing- bridge

Pru heard Addy coming before he even called out to her. Every footstep seemed to echo on this old bridge. In fact, it creaked with the wind constantly. She hoped it wasn't about to collapse or anything, but figured there had to be some sort of duct-tape like spell holding the whole thing together or it would have rotted away years ago. She turned with a small smile to her housemate. "Everything's fine. It's just... you know, that time of year an' all... Everyone gets a little homesick," she shrugged, then hunched her shoulders against the chill. "What're you doin' all the way out here, anyways? Followin' me?" she laughed and wondered if she was brave enough to chance leaning back against wooden, sagging side rail. She was, and she did.

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
Ŧเгรt אєคг ﻮгאŦŦเภ๔๏г

When she said she was feeling a little homesick, he nodded and shrugged. He guessed he felt the same way too, and knew that his sisters undoubtedly missed him. When she asked if he was following her, he shrugged and blushed a little, moving his hand behind his head to scratch at his neck. "Uh, a little bit... maybe. I... uh... saw you walk out and you looked a little glum so I figured, you know, I'd come and make sure you were okay. You know?" He cracked a smirk and looked out at the gorge below them. "It's a pretty nice view, don't you think?" He glanced back at Pru and smiled at her.

Not alone or betrayed

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:34 pm

User Image
prudence lowery
gryffindor
pureblood
first year

company- Addison
location- covered bridge
thinking- ....
wearing- bridge

Pru smiled a little wider. "Yeah. Nice of you." She felt like she should say more, but she was in a relatively quiet mood. Talking too much would distract her from the view below, anyways, and she swiveled in place to look down more closely. "I like it better. Out here, I mean," she clarified. "I don't like bein' inside too much, an' the only classes we have outside are Flyin' and Herbology, and Herbology doesn't count because we're in a stuffy greenhouse. The professor's kind of a jerk, anyways." So much for not talking. She'd just rambled on and on. It was her turn to look somewhat flustered, and she adjusted her hat a little before she spoke again. "I'm just more comfortable outside. An' I've never seen anythin' like this before."

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
Ŧเгรt אєคг ﻮгאŦŦเภ๔๏г

Addy nodded, fully understanding her want to be outside. Most of his favorite time was spent outside. When she said the greenhouse didn't count as outside time, he chuckled and said, "Yeah, tell me about it. My whole house is like a greenhouse. My mum and granddad are both really into herbology and my younger sister loves flowers, so they're always gardening and stuff." He looked out at the gorge again and said, "When I'm home, I spend most of my time outside. Climbing trees, running in the field. Sometimes I swim in the creek on my granddad's land. It's nice out there." He turned back to Pru and smiled, then asked, "What's your family like?"

Not alone or betrayed

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:03 pm

User Image
prudence lowery
gryffindor
pureblood
first year

company- Addison
location- covered bridge
thinking- ....
wearing- bridge

Pru was never as comfortable talking about her family as she should have been. She could talk about her siblings and her cousins and her mum fine, but most people inevitably wanted to know why she hadn't mentioned a father at all. But she couldn't be weird and avoid the topic, so she answered, if somewhat hesitantly at first. "Um.. my mum owns the Magical Menagerie in Diagon Alley, but we live in Ireland with my aunt an' my uncles and all my cousins. I have two older brothers, Jar an' Adge. Jar's in Hufflepuff an' Adge is in Gryffindor, like us. I've got another cousin here now, too, in Slytherin, Kenny. But we're not that close so..." she trailed off a little, before brightening. "It's nice, though, 'cause we all live together. Loud an' kinda chaotic sometimes, but I don't mind that much. I can always just go outside. Like here," she said fondly. She didn't want to mention how they might not all be living together for much longer, since she was pretty sure her mum and... Wesley, she decided she might as well get used to calling him it, were going to get married soon, and that meant they'd go live with him. Pru was disappointed with the change, but she knew if she made a big fuss over it she'd just stress her mother out and come off as a spoiled brat used to getting what she wanted. Maybe his house was cool, maybe it had secret passages and a dungeon or something. The man had been in Slytherin, after all. Slytherins liked that sort of thing, secret passages and hiding places, right? Her thoughts had wandered, and she was staring out at the trees, silently. She caught herself and glanced over at him. "You're lucky to have a creek. Wish we had one."

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
Ŧเгรt אєคг ﻮгאŦŦเภ๔๏г

He noticed that she made no mention of her father and that was something they had in common. He nodded, listening to her talk about her siblings, mum and cousin. When she said he was lucky to have a creek on his family's land, he shrugged and said, "Yeah, it's nice sometimes. But I miss our home in London sometimes. I liked London." He shrugged, then smiled at her, watching her.

Not alone or betrayed

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:12 pm

User Image
prudence lowery
gryffindor
pureblood
first year

company- Addison
location- covered bridge
thinking- ....
wearing- bridge

Pru gave him a curious look. "You used to live there?" she asked. She knew he was watching her, so she gave him a somewhat amused look back. "We're almost to the holidays," she commented, and with a small grunt tried to lift herself up onto the edge of the bridge railing. She succeeded, and got a firm grip on it, straddling it so she wouldn't topple over either way. She wasn't going to fall. She rolled her brown eyes a little. "Have you heard all the older kids goin' on about the Ball and everythin'? They act like the world's end is almost here," she laughed. It wasn't that she wasn't going to the Yule Ball- it was open to all years, so she might as well go, right?- but she couldn't ever see herself getting in too much of a fuss over something as silly and fun as a simple dinner and dance. Pru was a tomboy, but her mum had shown her how to fix her hair and stuff. She figured she was prepared enough for it.

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
Ŧเгรt אєคг ﻮгאŦŦเภ๔๏г

Addison smirked a little when she mentioned the holidays. He was most definitely looking forward to a break in school work and the opportunity to see his family. And his mum always made an incredible Christmas ham. Addy rubbed his tum just thinking about it. When she mentioned the Yule Ball, he quirked his eyebrow a little. He'd considered going and had thought about asking one of his friends to go. "Yeah, it sounds a little lame though," he said with a chuckle, scratching the back of his neck. "So, uh, would you maybe want to go with me?"

Not alone or betrayed

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:43 pm

User Image
prudence lowery
gryffindor
pureblood
first year

company- Addison
location- covered bridge
thinking- ....
wearing- bridge

Pru turned her head towards him as he chuckled, knowing he was about to get to a certain point. That was the only reason people ever chuckled like that. She smiled in what she hoped was a reassuring manner. She didn't want him to get embarrassed or anything. She didn't really like making other people uncomfortable unless there was a very good reason for it. "Sure," she said easily. She'd been planning on just going down with her house mates in general, but Addy had asked specifically and there was no reason to turn him down. They were friends, after all. "Where did you wanna meet?" she asked him. "In the Great Hall?"

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
Ŧเгรt אєคг ﻮгאŦŦเภ๔๏г

When she accepted his invitation, he smiled and nodded, happiness surging through him. He didn't want to go alone and Pru was a very nice girl. She asked where he wanted to meet and he shrugged. "Yeah, the Great Hall sounds brill. Unless you want to walk down from the common room together." He smiled and shrugged, shivering a little when a cold chill blew over them.

Not alone or betrayed

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff