Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:34 pm
Where am I? the coverd bridge half way down.
Who am I with?An emotionally troubled Xenos
What's my mood? sympathetic and worried
Who/What's on my mind? How can I help
What do I want? to know what is wrong and to cheer him up

User Image

Zamir sighed and came closer and sat next to him looking worried.
"Hey, what is wrong, what happened.." Xenos did not look good."And dont think about running away either." he tried to joke to cheer him up but felt that the attempt may prove futile. As he sat and waited for his friend to answer he studied his face. So many expressions danced across it that it almost made it difficult to read.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:51 am
User Image
Where am I? Sitting on the rail half way down the covered bridge
Who am I with? Zamir
What's my mood? vunerable
Who/What's on my mind? Still wondering why
What do I want? To run still

Xenos smiled lightly at the other Ravenclaw but it was quickly gone. Right now he felt lost and frankly just wanted to fall off the bridge but...wouldn't do it. Not at the moment at least. He was still freaking out on the inside. "I went and talk to my wandless magic professor today. It was to earn house points...She wanted to talk about some rumors she'd heard. About my....feelings towards a certain snake." His voice was soft barely heard above the light breeze. It made him cringe a little to think about Dante coming in...seeing him so vunerable.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:50 pm
What's my mood? still sympathetic and worried
What do I want? to calm Xenos down

User Image

Zamir sighed. He had watched his friend for a very long time and knew there had to be more to the story than just Dante. "This will be a first for you to hear but I am confused...you adore the slytherin boy...how can speaking about your feelings bring out this " he said motioning to him. His face still covered with worry. He knew that he was wanting to just vanish. It hurt him and made him even more curious as to why he had such an intense reaction. "Xenos," he said, his voice soft and sympathetic."What else is bothering you?...it has to be so much more than your conversation with the professor that has you this way.You know you can speak to me right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Sitting on the rail half way down the Covered Bridge
Who am I with? A surprsingly emotional Zamir
What's my mood? Vunerable
Who/What's on my mind? Wondering how Zamir knows me so well
What do I want? To cry or scream can't decide

Xenos sighed a little when Zamir wormed his way past the obvioius. Why did the other boy have to know so much about him? "Alot of things are bothering me Zamir. The biggest concern? I have reliezed I'm absolutely, whole heartedly in love with him...and I'm scared to tell him. I'm terrified that he'll hate me...or that he'll feel the same way. What would happen if his parents found out? What would mine think? Would telling him drive him away from me? I've got alot going on." The albino felt like he was babbling but that didn't stop him. He needed to get everything off of his chest and this was one way to do it. The only question was, would Zamir take that for all that was wrong with him? Or would he see there was more? Deeper things that he didn't even talk to his parents about anymore.

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:55 pm
What's my mood? curious

User Image

Zamir stared at his friend. He studied his body language and his eyes. This evaluation of his friend revealed that there was much more then what he had answered, but Zamir let it drop as he also saw uneasiness that lay in that direction."You know...if my observations are correct and..you know they ALWAYS are" he smiled at Xenos,"Then the snake has got it just as bad for you. And I don't think, with how well you two get along, that he'd dismiss your friendship so easily. I really think you should speak with him about it." he said with his eyes still fixed on Xenos.The problem with Dante was an easily remedied problem, and one that didn't seem severe enough to cause his friend to behave in such a manner. No, it must be that other something he kept so hidden.Zamir had noted a pattern of similar emotions the past few years around the same time. And with his superb memory he remembered that it was around that same time again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
Where am I? On the rail halfway down the covered bridge
Who am I with? A surprisingly emotial Zamir
What's my mood? Scared
Who/What's on my mind? Still trying to figure out how he gets him so well
What do I want? To cry or scream, going closer to cry

Xenos let out a small chuckle unable to help himself. Really could he stop reading him like a book? No that'd be bad cause then no one would get him. "I hope your right Zamir. I truly do." He fell quiet again letting his head fall back along with his upper torso to bask a bit in the moon light. The wind was soft still and to his trouble mind sounded somewhere between music and crying. He was silent for a long moment waiting to see if the other would speak again. "You're not going to ask?"

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:18 pm
Who am I with?An emotionally troubled Xenos but slowly getting a bit better
What's my mood? curious but patient

User Image

Zamir sighed."No I will not.You are clearly uncomfortable about the topic we have not touched on and if so then when you wish to speak of it then I will be here for you. Otherwise my mouth is shut despite my high curiosity as to what it could be." he meant every word. Although he loved to learn everything about anything that peaked his interest, he would not go so far as to press another into telling him everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image
Where am I? Sitting on the rail halfway down the Covered bridge
Who am I with? Zamir
What's my mood? Breaking again
Who/What's on my mind? Why doesn't he ask?
What do I want? To hide again

Xenos smiled a little at Zamir shaking his head. Really the boy was strange. Most would be shaking him demanding to know what was up with him. But then again it was probably for the best. "Look at me. I probably look sucidely up here. Sorry Zamir, I didn't mean to scare you." Xenos slide off the rail and down the side of the wall. When he hit the floor he let himself fall farther into a seated position, his knees drawn up. Sitting where he was now, the albino was mostly hidden in the shadows. Something the boy was greatful for. "I'm being stupidly emotional and pathetic....I-I'm sorry." His voice broke a bit at the end and he put his face into his knees. Not now, he wouldn't break down now.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image
Where am I? covered bridge
Who am I with? A calmer Xenos
What's my mood? VERY curious
Who/What's on my mind?What is Xenos' dark secret
What do I want? To get him to spill his guts

Zamir sighed yet again. His flames of curiosity were being thoroughly fanned by the vulnerable emotions emitting from his dear friend. Yes , he did seem suicidal and he was thankful that he let himself down. As the feeling rose it became harder and harder for him to keep his earlier statement,
"You are not being pathetic Xenos...It is nice to see you break down and be human once in a while." He smiled,"although I do not like seeing you sad..." he sighed as he struggled with the inner voice which begged him to ask. Finally he gave in to the inner demons that pestered him."Xenos...forgive me but" he faltered only a moment,"what else is the matter..?" he hoped so much that Xenos would not be angry with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:09 am
User Image
Where am I? Sitting on the floor half way down the Coverd Bridge.
Who am I with? Zamir
What's my mood? Emotionally charged, trying not to cry, surprisingly calm though
Who/What's on my mind? Alot of things
What do I want? To get it over with

"Nice to see me human? Here I thought you were the one who needed to loosen up." Xenos chuckled lightly. It was a light sound, almost breaking half way through. His smile was almost lost in the shadows when Zamir finally asked. "Took you longer then I guessed. But thank you for....considering the notion I might not want to talk." He looked up towards where Zamir was again, still unable to see him since his glasses were still on the rail. "Have I ever talked to you about my family Zamir? My home?" He asked softly, his mind currently unable to tell him the answer to that.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:14 am
User Image
Where am I? Covered Bridge
Who am I with? Xenos
What's my mood? calm
Who/What's on my mind?nothing, is listening to Xenos
What do I want?To find out why he is so sad every year at this time

Zamir shook his head,"Other than what small details you have mentioned about your father and mother nothing much more, why? is there more?" he questioned and examined his face. Without the shield of glasses over his eyes, Zamir had an even better time at reading his fellow housemate. "let me rephrase that, is there more family then what you have told?" he asked. Honestly it was purely a guess and it wouldn't bother him if he was wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image
Where am I? on the floor of the coverd bridge
Who am I with? Zamir
What's my mood? A little freaked
Who/What's on my mind? ....someone I don't want to think about....
What do I want? To time skip

Xenos flinched lightly when Zamir nailed it on the head. Really how did he do that? It both bothered him and made him glade to have someone that could truely read him. What would he do without Zamir? "Yes...There is someone I haven't told you about. I-I had a brother....a twin brother. His name was Xerxes. He meant the world." His voice was soft again...but this was hard for him to even admit that the boy exsited.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image
Who am I with?Xenos
What's my mood? concerned
Who/What's on my mind?wondering if he is right about the brother or not
What do I want?to help in any way he can

Zamir thought for a moment as this new information flooded into his mind. "Did he die?" he asked bluntly. As rude as it was, Zamir was now in information mode and his questions from this point on could be rude depending on who he is talking with and how they take it. "That would make sense as to your emotional state each year at the same time" he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image
Where am I? On the floor of the covered bridge
Who am I with? Zamir
What's my mood? Troubled
Who/What's on my mind? ......Xerxes......
What do I want? to cry

"Yes....we were eight. W-We were playing around the forest near our home. We live a ways out of london, the area there...it's beautiful. A perfect place to go adventure. And being little boys we did just that......Xerxes was always so brave. He always took the lead, even though I was the older twin. He protect me and never made fun of my....differences." As Xenos explained a faint smile grew on his lips. He sounded nostalgic and a little happy when he talked about him. But his face turned dark, and several emotions fought in his eyes for dominance.

"We were out one day, I think we were playing safari or something......H-he came out of no where. I don't really understand what all happened...but Xerxes died that day. I saw my twin killed in front of me and I never moved to respond. I think he would've killed me too if a friend of my father's had found me first. Apparently they'd been looking for us." His voice broke as he spoke. Turning his face into his knees he bite into his own leg to keep from crying. Call it stubbornness, but the albino couldn't take crying in front of him too.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image
Who am I with? emotional Xenos
What's my mood? sympathetic
Who/What's on my mind?how to calm Xenos
What do I want?to be here as long as he needs me

Zamir moved forward and pulled Xenos into a hug."I apologize for prying open such a deep wound Xenos" he said softly as he hugged him. He felt like a complete jerk for letting his curiosity do such a thing to his friend.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff