Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? (Location)
                                                                Who am I with? Himself
                                                                What am I doing? Enjoying the fall weather
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, it seems like things are turning around for me...
                                                                What am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Jesse leaned against the railing of the bridge, his face turned toward the scene beyond. The last three years, he hadn't really thought about the area surrounding the school. It was pretty beautiful, if he really thought about it. He sighed, considering his life. So far, he hadn't seen Paul in over a year, he finally had a place he could stay that he felt safe, and he could finally wonder about where exactly he came from. He knew he had to come from somewhere, and the incident over the summer with Kenneth proved that there was just something wrong with him. He remembered very little, and that was what worried him. There was something horrible lurking in his past, and he knew it. It was a vague feeling of dread, like if he dared to try and uncover it, it would drown him. It was made worse since last year, and he couldn't pinpoint the source.

There was a block in his memories, going back to him at seven, that was about all he knew. Whenever he tried to push further, his head didn't want to cooperate, and he felt ill. However, he was bound and determined to find out just what it was. Closing his eyes, he sought out his memories, and then tried to go further back, before the orphanage, to that hazy moment when he first woke to find himself on the streets. The dizziness was starting, but Jesse was stubborn. He focused on that moment and tried to push further. That was when he felt a headache starting, and he was starting to see stars flash behind his eyelids. That's when he got the mental image of someone, hands roughly handling him, a feeling of fear and him pleading, but to who? He gave it up as a sharper stab of pain lanced through his head, and the Slytherin was kneeling on the bridge. He dragged himself up long enough to throw up over the side of the bridge and vaguely hoped no one had been underneath. Slumping down again, he stuck his head between his knees and breathed deep. Should he owl Kenneth or something? He knew that the guy had a Healer for a girlfriend, but he was reluctant to tell him. Besides, the feeling would pass. It always did, and at least this time he had something. Not that it did him much good. What kind of life did he have before that he was pleading with someone, and why was he?

OOC:

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

Where am I? Covered Bridge
                                                                Who am I with? The squib...
                                                                What am I doing? Taking a walk
                                                                What am I thinking? Oh lookie who I found...
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Hamilton was taking his time just exploring the castle. It was huge, and while he had explored the interior last year, he hadn't done much exploring of the outside. Currently he was investigating the bridges, since they seemed to connect different parts of the castle. Maybe he could find a shorter route to some of his classes this way? He doubted it, considering they mostly seemed to be located in the main part of the castle, but it was a novel thought.

His thinking was interrupted when he heard someone throwing up. Frowning, he walked over to investigate, when he came across the squib. A sneer curled his lips. The wretch looked like hell, and Hamilton was suddenly struck with the desire to make its predicament worse. He strode over, ignoring the fact that the squib was much taller than he was and knelt in front of him. The squib didn't seem to notice him, so he grabbed his hair, yanking the other's head up. "Well well well, look what we have here? You're not dying, are you squibbie? It'd be easier if you just jumped off the bridge, after all. Make things much easier for you. You know you don't belong here. Whose wand did you steal to be able to fool everyone into believing that you could cast magic, anyway?"

He jerked the other's head again, throwing the older boy's head into the railing. Letting go, he stood smoothly, wiping his hand with a disgusted look. He narrowed his eyes behind his glasses, the sneer never leaving his face. "May I make a suggestion? Go back to whatever gutter you crawled out of. It's where you belong. Not here, not in the house you're in. You're not even worth going to Hufflepuff. You're a sad, poor excuse for a wizard, and you know it."

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

Who am I with? Hamilton
                                                                What am I doing? ...Being harassed by a p***k...
                                                                What am I thinking? Never mind, seems like some a*****e can't leave me alone...
                                                                What am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Jesse barely had time to think or even let the migraine dissipate when he felt his hair being yanked and his eyes met those of that second year. At the moment, he couldn't pinpoint his name, but that didn't matter much, when he heard the other's words. What the hell was he talking about? Squibbie? Something tickled the back of his mind about the slur, and about the boy in general, but when his head met the railing, his head exploded with pain and he was seeing stars. Fighting a new wave of nausea, he sneered, his own mirroring the boy's nearly perfectly. "Oh, and I guess a prat like you would know where I came from, huh? Care to enlighten me? Or are you just being an a** and assaulting me for no reason?"

He didn't give the other boy a chance to respond, standing up shakily and ignoring the dizziness. Oh, that wasn't going away, and he wanted to vomit again. Maybe if he timed it right, he could nail the a** with projectile vomit. "You're one of those pureblood bastards, aren't you? Blood superiority and all? Nice to know. Remind me to wait until you're around me the next time I want to vomit. I might nail you with the filth then."

OOC:

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:52 pm
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

Who am I with? The squib...
                                                                What am I doing? Taking a walk
                                                                What am I thinking? Oh lookie who I found...
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Hamilton was almost struck with a memory of when he used to argue with his brother. The feeling associated with it wasn't a welcome one. He fought the urge to give in to his old reactions to his brother, and instead spat at him. No matter who this squib was, it wasn't going to make him think of his brother. His brother was dead and had been for years. This squib was a pale reflection of him. He turned on his heel then, and walked away, but not before throwing one last remark back. "Just hope we don't meet in some dark alley, squibbie. I'll make sure that you don't come back."

His brother was dead. The squib wore his brother's face. His father had made sure his brother wasn't coming back. Pancras was dead. He was never coming back. The squib was bringing back every fight, every argument the two of them ever had. Pancras had been a failure, and this was too much of a cruel joke to think that his family was in trouble. If the squib ever realized it, his father would be in jail. The family name would be disgraced. Hamilton was not going to let that happen. He was the worthy heir, after all. He'd had magic while his brother hadn't. The squib wasn't Pancras, and if he had to, he'd make sure it never became his late brother.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:25 pm
        User Image

Lexine made her way outside, the bitter chill of winter air hitting her as soon as she stepped out. Fresh snow crunched under foot as she passed by the clock tower, strolling towards the bridge. Lexine had to admit, winter was probably her favourite season. Despite the cold, it was nice to bundle up in layers and curl up in front of the fireplace – it was almost always lit in the Ravenclaw common room. If it wasn’t yet lit, someone would step in and light it with a murmur of Incendio. It helped that the snow was absolutely beautiful, covering Hogwarts. It was absolutely gorgeous; Lexine was almost positive that she could sit outside and stare at the castle forever. Letting out a long sigh, Lexine made her way over to the bridge, stomping a bit to remove the snow. After a few feet or so, Lexine stopped and leaned over the ledge, looking out over the Black Lake, now frozen solid.

As she stood there, leaned over the railing, Lexine sighed. It was insane that she was standing there, fifteen years old, a Sixth year. All those years ago when she first stepped foot in Hogwarts Castle, Lexine wouldn’t have thought once that she would be where she was now. It was strange to realise just how different she was now from back then. She was, in her own mind, a completely different person. Running a hand back through her hair, Lexine let a small smile cross her lips. She certainly wouldn’t have thought that she would have a boyfriend by this time in her life, and she certainly wouldn’t have thought it would be Iñigo. He was just some boy she met in her first days at Hogwarts, and someone she was pretty much stuck with for the rest of her years there. She hadn’t realised at that time that he would come to mean so much to her. She certainly wouldn’t have expected that she’d find out two of her closest friends were Seers. That was rather rare, after all. She didn’t know that she’d end up enjoying Hogwarts so much, to the point where it was more of a second home. Hogwarts would forever be her second home. Sighing deeply, Lexine leaned a bit farther forward and stared down at the lake. She only had one more year of this…one more year of safety before everything changed…

ooc. sorry it's kinda short. also, sorry it's kinda very reflective at the end. just attented a graduation, and so i'm kinda in that sort of mood xD

User Image
        RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:54 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked onto the bridge, a smile on his face, particularly because he loved the shine of the snow glimmering against the partial sun, trying to fight its way through the clouds. It made the bitter cold, not so bitter, not that it was in the first place. Being from Scotland, the boy was quite used to the winter season and personally loved it. Snow always had this...intoxicating effect on him that he never truly understood. Maybe it was just the beauty of nature itself. Iñigo had always been drew in by places that were heavily nature influenced, like the Canary Islands as an example. And at the moment, Hogwarts had to be one of the more beautiful places in the world. A huge medieval era castle, lined with stain glass windows, all colors being brought out by the beautiful shine of snow covered fields. The trees having the shade of green, but the branches glistening with a thin coat of ice. All of it was rather breathtaking.

And the view grew even more breathtaking as he found his girlfriend, seemingly lost in her own thoughts, but then again: what else was new about that? The girl, much like Iñigo himself, had always grew lost in her thoughts, but it left Iñigo curious as to what she was thinking about. Walking up to the girl, he smiled at her, placing his hand on hers and leaning up against the same railing she was. "It's beautiful isn't it? The ice mirroring everything, the snow glistening. Truly a sight to behold. It isn't everyday you get to see this," he said with a smile. It definitely seemed to him better than the conventional 'hello'. Looking at her for a few moments, he then said something. "Penny for your thoughts," he said with a smile, still a little curious. He looked out onto the ice, finding a mirrored image of himself and Lexine. The image caused him to smile widely. His first year of course, he never expected his decision to have a conversation to bud into what it was Lexine and him had. They had been together for over two years...and they both seemingly were still as attracted to each other as when they began. Well...he was certainly. And the best part is, he cared for her more at that point than at any point of earlier time surprisingly. And that's saying...a lot.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

(OOC: It wasn't that short lol. And xD graduation is just one day of constant reminiscing. So, I definitely know what you are talking about.)
Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:27 pm
        User Image

Lexine heard the slight creaking of the wood panels behind her, and as she heard them grow closer, Lexine began reaching for her wand. It wasn’t until she turned that she allowed herself to relax; to let out a breath she hadn’t realised she was holding. Your paranoia’s getting the better of you… A voice in the back of her head pointed out. Lexine ignored the thought as she smiled gently over at Iñigo. She then drew her attention to the sights he spoke of, her smile broadening at his words.Indeed. I mean, Hogwarts has always been beautiful, there’s no doubt, but there’s something about the ice and snow covering both the campus and the castle itself that makes it that much more…breathtaking… She murmured before pecking her boyfriend’s cheek, then turning her attention back to the lake. It didn’t seem nearly as frightening frozen as it did those years ago; their first trip to Hogwarts Castle.

After a moment of silence, Lexine heard Iñigo asked “Penny for your thoughts?” Lexine blinked a few times before looking over to him. He was staring down into the ice, smiling like a lunatic. If anyone else saw him, they would’ve thought he was mad. Lexine couldn’t help but smile along, even if she wasn’t completely sure what he was smiling about.Hmm… She hummed, leaning against Iñigo a bit as she turned her attention to the white world around them.I don’t exactly know how interested you are in the reflections of a fifteen year old girl. She shrugged, setting her head back against his jaw – she barely reached.

ooc. indeed it is. also, iñigo is about 5'10, isn't he? just making sure, otherwise her head being on his jaw wouldn't quite make sense...also, i hope you understand what i mean by that. 'cause she's like...in front of him...yeah... //rolls
                                                also, if you're interested, what she's wearing is linked on her picture

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:08 am
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

All he could do was smile as Lexine gave him a kiss on the cheek, the wood underneath them creaking a bit from the sudden increase in weight. Hopefully the bridge didn't break, but then again, Iñigo believed they had to be keeping the bridge up magically because the bridge was rather old looking, but it still had a very rustic feel to it. It was part of the reason why Iñigo loved to come out to the bridge and just watch the nature below it and around it. As the girl responded to his words, the smile on his face remained, his eyes never straying from snow-covered, powdery ravine and the glimmering black lake. He did find it nice that he could stand there and just watch nature with Lex. It seemed with normal couples, they would probably find it rather boring, but both of them seemed to be enjoying it at that moment. "Breathtaking indeed...and of course a view I wouldn't rather share with anyone else," he said to her, giving her that same peck to her cheek as well.

The girl leaned on him, the two sharing the warmth between them. He wrapped his arm around her of course at this point, a smile on his face. When the girl answered him, he looked at her with curiosity. Not because he needed to know what she was reflecting on; rather, he was quite interested. "Well, you are not just any fifteen year old girl to me," he said with a smile. "So if you want to share, I'm here to listen." He smiled at her, tightening his grip slightly before loosening again. He was sincere to say the least and his voice reflected that. Their relationship seemed to revolve a lot around that...listening, which was probably the reason why the two of them never stopped enjoying each others company it seemed. Or at least, one of the many reasons. It did help that they were best friends as well.

He looked at the ice some more as he awaited whether or not she would say anything. He of course would be fine if she didn't want to divulge the information. He'd be a little disappointed, but he also didn't to intrude. He just liked to hear what she was thinking because despite how much they both could read each others minds at times, he didn't always know what she was thinking. It was actually rarer than one might think.

(OOC: Yeah, he's somewhere between 5'10" and 6' even. I'm thinking more towards 5'10" though. And I did understand it lol. Also, sorry for any spelling errors. Had to post it late tonight because I might not be able to post for a couple of days. I did look it over, but I might've missed something -_-)

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:22 pm
        User Image

Lexine couldn’t help the blush that crept across her face, unnoticeable considering her nose and cheeks were already bright red because of the cold. She smiled warmly, a smile that only widened when Iñigo pecked her on the cheek.Same here… She said, no louder than a whisper. She settled back into Iñigo’s arms, warming up slightly from his touch.

She rolled her eyes at his comment, but that didn’t mean she didn’t appreciate it.Well… Lexine started, deciding, why not share these thoughts? They’d probably be plaguing her mind until she left Hogwarts, she may as well share them with someone.I was just thinking…we’re Sixth years…we’re graduating next year…it’s just… Lexine bit back on her lip, sighing slightly.It’s kinda terrifying, ya’know? We only have one year of safety left, and then we have to go out into the real world… She frowned, then looked up at Iñigo.I don’t know how well I’m going to do without a routine. You have that when you’re at Hogwarts, you know what you’re supposed to be doing, and when you have to be doing that…but I mean… It’s the same deal with summers: what the hell are you supposed to be doing? I mean, I get that we’ll have jobs, and that’ll give a little bit of routine but…well… I don’t know… Lexine let out another long, deep sigh, biting her lip.It’s just kinda…strange…scary even that we only have one more year where we have a safety net and then…then we’re going out there and making it on our own… I probably shouldn’t be worrying about this yet, I mean, we do still have an entire year ahead of us, but…still…I can’t help but worry… She trailed off, staring sadly into the frozen lake.

Then, a small smile crossed her lips.I was also thinking about how we’ve been dating for a lot longer than I expected… She murmured, eyes roaming over the ice.It’s not that I ever had any doubts about our relationship, it’s just… Well, to be completely honest, I never expected to be in a relationship while in schooling… She admitted.Then again, I was homeschooled, originally. Knew I was coming to Hogwarts, but I was a weird homeschooled kid who didn’t know how to interact with people. She said, laughing.It’s kinda just…ya’know…surprising…and with someone like you… Lexine leaned her head back against Iñigo once again.

ooc. ugh, sorry i took so long. i kept forgetting, and then my power/internet went out, ugh...storms suck a** xD EDIT :: also i just realised I hadn't quoted you last time, I'M SORRY > . <

User Image
        RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:02 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

All Iñigo could do was smile when the girl had let him know that the feeling was mutual...or at least, that's what she said. As the girl got closer to him, he felt the warmth of her radiating on to him, making him feel quite comfortable. The cold grew a little less bitter, but that may be because the fact that he really was no longer focusing on the bitter cold, but more on the alone time that he was getting to spend with her. It wasn't like it was a rarity, but it was the breathtaking environment slightly colder weather that just made it more special to him.

When he had said she could share, he wasn't really expecting her to answer and stay in her shell, but just like he wanted, she hadn't. Lexine, despite the nature of their relationship, always was a little to herself about her thoughts and left him guessing a bit. He was the same way to some degrees, with everyone but her. It wasn't like the two lacked communication though. It was practically an imperative to communicate to actually keep a relationship going for as long as they had. But...when the girl had shared her thoughts, he was surprised to hear where the girl's concerns lie. They were with graduation, the event that wasn't happening for a year's time. Well...it really didn't seem like she was concerned about graduation itself, but rather, what happened afterword. Truthfully...Iñigo didn't know what the future held for either of them. He always seemed to live in the moment. But he did ponder it as she spoke and thought about whatever the girl added on as she went. As she finished, he was done pondering everything and came up with the best answer he could say, but as she said it, she began to speak even further...about their relationship. The girl didn't think the two's relationship would make it as long as they did...and the truth was...neither did Iñigo. "As for what lies in the future, we just have to go with the flow. I'm sure each of our futures will be as bright as we want to make it Lex. I imagine you'll be doing something in potions...a job in which you won't let me near; you know, so I don't blow anything up," he said with a small laugh before continuing. "Just think, you'll get to deal with what you love every single day. That sounds exciting: doesn't it? Trust me, you'll do great out there in the real world." He said this, distinctively leaving himself out because he has still yet to figure out what he wanted to do. Auror seemed otherwise out of the question because of the Potions class...so his dream job was out. He had no idea what he was going to do, but he would not mention that to her of course.

"And I've thought about that before...how long we've been dating," he admitted to her, looking out into the sky for a few moments to see the beautiful cloud cover. "I originally had my Hogwarts life all planned out...or at least, my father had it planned out for me. I come here, not worry about the whole friendship thing...get great grades and then go into the workforce. It still reigns true, but something that never even crossed my mind was...well, you. It just goes to show you...some things are better left...unplanned." he flashed a smile towards her as he said it and trying to meet her eyes with his for a few seconds before they diverted back to the surroundings. "And what do you mean: someone like me?" He said this rather jokingly, but he was curious what she would say to it. Naturally he was curious on what she thought of him after the two and however many months they were together.

(OOC: It's fine lol. I forgot to put a comment in OOC xD. So I edited it. Storms do royally suck though. Hope everything is alright.)
Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:40 pm
        User Image

Lexine rolled her eyes at Iñigo’s comment about the future.I feel like the ‘real world’ isn’t really like that. It takes a helluva lot of work to get where you wanna be, and only Merlin knows what sort of obstacles are going to be in the way. Lexine sighed, frowning a bit.Isn’t that sort of an idealistic view of what’s really out there? What’s really going to happen? She murmured, staring out towards the woods, watching as a heavy chunk of snow fell from branch to branch.And really, if I do go into potions, no, you’re not touching anything. She joked, letting a smile cross her lips.Joking. You’re not really that terrible. I don’t think you would’ve gotten into a N.E.W.T. level potions class if you were really that dreadful, ya’know… She admitted, shrugging a bit. Yeah, potions was certainly not Iñigo’s strong subject whatsoever, but he wasn’t absolutely terrible, and she’d never meant to imply that beforehand either. She thought about waking up and making potions every day…well, just about every day, she needed a day or two off here and there. She shrugged.I don’t know…I feel like, maybe, it’d get boring at some point… She muttered.And what if I hate it, then I don’t have the requirements to get another job, something I actually like? What do I do then? She then looked up at him, scrunching her eyebrows.Are you still thinking of becoming an Auror?

Lexine couldn’t help but snort a bit at hearing Iñigo’s father had planned out Iñigo’s Hogwarts experience.Seriously? What sort of kid would actually follow a plan? Lexine muttered. It may have been common for some families, probably rather common for a pureblood line, but Lexine really couldn’t imagine. Her parents were pretty free-spirited in that manner, letting their kids choose their own paths; that didn’t mean they didn’t try to influence them, but it was news to her that a family would attempt to plan out their lives.Isn’t it everyone’s plan to get good grades and then go into the workforce? She pointed out, raising her eyebrows.

She pursed her lips, smiling slightly.I don’t mean that in a bad way, I promise, She started, trying her best to avoid some sort of conflict.I mean…I always kinda thought I’d be a poor judge of character; I mean, like I said, I was homeschooled up until I came to Hogwarts. I’d never really known anyone but my siblings and parents; no one on my football team even liked me, so… She shrugged a bit.By ‘someone like you’, I kinda just mean someone who’s…well…nice, sweet…charming…someone who makes me happy… She trailed off. It was impossible for her nose and cheeks to get any redder.

ooc. Yeah. We're apparently going to get hit by another storm very soon...soooo excited q n q

User Image
        RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

Iñigo looked at her for a few moments, pondering what it was in which he would say next. He wished he had an answered for what was going to happen in the future, but he really didn't know. "Well...honestly, I wish I could tell you I know what's going to happen, being a seer and all, but real visions are few and far between. I haven't had one in quite awhile actually...maybe six months," he admitted to her, shrugging his shoulder. And the vision had nothing to do with anything even remotely close to the future...well, more like two days in the future. It had to do with what he was to eat for breakfast a few days later, which was bad and relatively useless.

Iñigo couldn't help but snicker as the girl reassured him of the notion that she wouldn't let him near her workplace if she worked in the field of potions. She then retracted it a bit and tried to play it off as if he wasn't terrible. He waved it off however, a smile still on his face. "No, I am really that terrible. If I were you, I wouldn't let me near it," he told her, laughing, before his eyes wandered around the landscape. He became a little lost in it; so for a few seconds he almost spaced out. Luckily, the girl's voice brought him back from his brief hiatus. Looking down at her, he didn't know what to say. What if she did get bored of it? He didn't know why she was questioning whether or not she would have enough requirement however. "Lexine: how many NEWT level classes do you have? 10...11...? You have the requirements to do just about anything you want as long as you do what you've been doing for the past six or so years here. The only one here who should be at all worried about not having the requirements is me. You're much smarter than I am after all," he told her, a serious undertone in his voice. It was true, she was much better in school in general than he was. He wasn't afraid to say that she was. She had more dedication to studying and their drive for the pursuit of knowledge was...well, incomparable. Hers was much higher. "And honestly, no...Potions is going to kill me and Herbology is in a close second to doing that as well. And if we get another boggart, I might have even more problems. The other stuff I'm fine, but you know...you can't be an Auror unless you're pretty much perfect, and I'm a lot of things, but perfect is not one of them." He shrugged his shoulder, a small frown on his face. It was the sad, honest truth.

As the conversation took a turn towards his father's 'plan', he wasn't surprised that Lexine seemed to find it a bit amusing. A lot of times, pureblooded families tried to 'plan' out what their heirs were doing...well, the rich ones at least. "A lot of pureblooded families like to groom, for lack of a better term, their eldest male child to become a competent heir to their fortune. My father unfortunately just happened to have the one heir that doesn't care all that much about money and would rather live simply," he admitted to her, shaking his head for a moment. His father didn't seem to care all too much about it however, because he made it seem as if he he himself were that way at one point in his life. It would explain why when Iñigo's mother was alive, they lived in a small villa.

Sighing, he looked at her and said, "Well...I most certainly hope so, but I do have my doubts on that one." He was referring to everyone planning to get great grades. There were certainly children who did not care about school all too much, which is why he had doubts. He hadn't a clue why kids would attend school and not try their hardest however. It was practically a waste of time doing it any other way. They might as well not be there if they weren't trying, but that was his opinion. He indeed tried his hardest at all times...except for studying of course. Sometimes he could get a little lackadaisical when he studied. It was just because he was easily bored when reading...and that was all it was really.

Raising a brow at her, he became generally curious about what it was that she did mean. He found out right after, fortunately, because the suspense was killing him. When he found out, a grin formed on his face. He wrapped his arms around the girl a little tighter, glad to hear that well...he still made her happy. He could care less about being sweet or charming, rather he cared more that he was making her happy. "You know, I really do love making you happy," he admitted to her, staring out in the icy white forest "I will try to keep making you happy until you tell me not to."

He silenced himself for a few moments, looking up at the sun, which seemed to break its way through the blanket of the gray clouds. The light it had shown was dim, but it looked interesting to see the sun slightly breaking through the dense clouds, like a small child peering out from under his blanket. And just like that child, it had been peering out for just a few seconds before it was covered again. "I don't think you have any idea how happy you make me sometimes," he finally admitted, breaking his silence again. The girl made him happy and it had shown by how much confidence in which he had said it with. What he had said was probably one of the easiest things he'd ever admit to her, mainly because of how true it was.

Arkendrai

(OOC: Yeah...we got hit by a storm here...and you live in a state bordering mine...so. Good luck, because I think I already had it. You may have got it before us...I'm not sure -_-)  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:30 pm
Can't make my own decisions
XXOr make any with precision
XXXWell maybe you should tie me up
XXXXSo I don't go where you don't want meUser Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory walked out to the bridge rubbing her hands together to stave off the almost constant cold that had been afflicting her. Gods, she had thought being preggo would mean being fat and warm, not fat, achy, and cold as friggen Jack Frost's knickers! She wouldn't even be out there if she didn't want to talk to her friend about being up the duff without the entire school hearing about it by supper tomorrow. Not that it would really be much of a surprise to most people; she knew the talk surrounding her and she honestly could care less. Although she almost wished she could tell them the irony of their statements regarding her as a first class Whore; the first and only time she spread her legs for a guy and she ended up the duff. Classic. Honestly she'd be worried she was the main character in a teen novel if the dude wasn't a douche and was in no way interested in becoming a thing or staying in the baby's life. It was still even odd to think that she was carrying a baby! During the winter break, she had broke the news to her Da who had taken it far better than she had (seriously, she'd have to ask him about that stash of weed he had somewhere) and they had scheduled to see a private doctor to make sure she was doing alright and ended up having an ultrasound. She had a picture of he little thing in her pocket to give to Dori, who she knew would probably think it was the cutest thing outside the universe of Doctor Who. Rory had to chuckle at her nerdy friend as she finally made it and after a few seconds remembered that she was a bloody witch and casted a warming charm on her person which practically made her purr. "He'd better hurry the hell up or I think I'll actually freeze my bump off." she grumbled to herself while subconsciously grabbing at her stomach to ensure that it was still there. It was still weird to see and feel and even look at, but she didn't mind it as much as she did before. She was still scared piss-less, but she was sure that was normal. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing
Covered Bridge
No one yet
'Where's the glow, I was promised a glow!'

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXYou say that I've been changing
XXXThat I'm not just simply aging
XXYeah how could that be logical?
Just keep on cramming ideas down my throat  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious in the Freezing Cold with Rory
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Worried, Confused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ What in the bloody hell is going on? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Lefт αłł øυя ¢ ł ø т ħ e š ωıтħ тħe ¢ α я вα¢κ вч тħe я ø α đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian made his way out to the bridge with a frown, hands stuffed as deep in his pockets as he could get them and a scarf wrapped up over his face. Why, in the name of all that was sacred, Rory needed him to meet her out here of all places, was beyond him. Normally he'd have assumed it was something weird she'd found, but when she'd asked him, she'd seemed like something was off. Honestly, he had a suspicion that something was most definitely off; it wasn't like he could tell Rory why, but a few months ago he'd started to wonder if maybe he should try to talk her into going to see a doctor. Something about her was different; her scent, namely, which meant that something was different with her body chemistry. He was sort of worried she was sick or something of that nature. But, if she was, and she knew, and she wanted to tell him, he didn't quite get why they had to be outside right now to do it. He didn't mind the outdoors nearly as much as some, not even in the cold, but he'd been fighting getting sick all week, and wanted to be inside.

spaceThe Hufflepuff spotted his friend and sped his pace up to a brisk jog, taking a hand out of his hoodie pocket just long enough to wave. As he closed in on her, he couldn't help but sniff, and was thankful that his scarf was covering his face; as if sniffing the air wasn't weird enough, the face he'd made when he confirmed that, yes, she still smelled different, probably would've bothered her. He pulled the scarf down from his mouth, trying for a smile. "Hey, Rory," he said. "Uh, what's up? Figure it must be important, you wanting me out here to talk and all." He shifted uncomfortably, trying not to let his worry show on his face. No need to start panicking before he actually knew what was up. Maybe it wasn't a bad thing, maybe it was just big. Somehow. He was sort of hoping it wasn't bad; he'd already lost Julius, he didn't really want anything else to happen to someone he cared about.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ I'м и ø т ¢øмıиg ħ ø м e , I'м š т α ч ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

EmrysStorm

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:54 pm
Can't make my own decisions
XXOr make any with precision
XXXWell maybe you should tie me up
XXXXSo I don't go where you don't want meUser Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory returned his grin and wave as Dori arrived and inwardly cooed at how concerned he was looking but was still trying to hide from her. Wait. She was cooing now?! Damn preggo hormones making her go soft. Next she'll be saying "golly gee" or some other shist like that. "Yeah, it sorta is. Uh...no' zactly sure how ta put t'is really." the Irish teen told her friend with a shrug and laugh putting her hands in the pocket of her maternity skinny jeans. That shopping trip had been an entire mind ******** she swore. Although she had to say, have the stuff she ended up getting wasn't half as bad as she originally thought. But she was getting off topic! Focus scattered brain, focus! Deciding that visual aide might be needed, she pulled out the ultrasound of the four month fetus within her and passed it to the blue haired boy. "So, I'm pregnan', like, not-afraid-I-might-be-cuz-offa-missed-period pregnan' but holy-s**t-t'ere's-a-tiny-person-insida-me pregnant. An' t'ats him. Or her. Can't really tell at the mo'." Rory told him with a small impish grin. She might've been able to tell at her last appointment before coming back to school, but the darn thing hadn't wanted to uncross their legs! Not even out the ruddy womb and the kid had her attitude, she was sure this was some sort of cosmic sign. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing
Covered Bridge
Dori
Like rippin' of a stickie'

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXYou say that I've been changing
XXXThat I'm not just simply aging
XXYeah how could that be logical?
Just keep on cramming ideas down my throat  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]