Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious in the Freezing Cold with Rory
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Worried, Confused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ What in the bloody hell is going on? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Lefт αłł øυя ¢ ł ø т ħ e š ωıтħ тħe ¢ α я вα¢κ вч тħe я ø α đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian was somewhat relieved when Rory didn't seem to be upset about anything, smiling at him when he approached. She wasn't giving off any nervous signals. He typically tried to ignore the little signs of people's emotions, their heartbeat and their scent and all that, but right now, it was comforting. Although, her scent was already weird, so she could smell totally nervous and he might not even notice. When she admitted that she'd asked him out here for something important, he went on alert, visibly stiffening, standing up straight rather than his usual slouch. His shoulders fell back like he was anticipating an attack. Really, he was just bracing himself for whatever she was going to say. "Alright, well, shoot. I mean... whatever it is, just say it, you know? It's always easier that way," he told her. It occurred to him that she might've somehow figured out his big secret. Honestly, he'd wonder how it'd taken her this long, but Rory wasn't always the most observant of people. She wasn't dumb, but... sometimes she missed things. Things like how he's very suddenly began caring about how skilled he was at Potions. And how he'd taken on some rather wolf-like traits (current stance being a prime example). Like how he was always tired the day after the full moon and skipped all his lessons (though, she skipped plenty of hers as well so that might explain that one, he supposed).

spaceThe werewolf braced himself, figuring that, if that's what this was about, she probably wasn't going to break off their friendship and think he was a monster when he admitted to it. After all, if she were worried about it, she'd hardly have asked him to meet her out here, alone, right? His thoughts were cut off by her confession, but he'd been so wrapped up in them that it took the Hufflepuff a long moment to actually register what she'd told him. When he did, his eyes went wide, his jaw dropping. "Wait, you're... What? Seriously?" He took the ultrasound from her, staring at it in awe. Holy-! Concerned eyes looked up at his friend, and he bit his lip. "Um, so, I'm trying to figure out if you're okay, or you're just faking it with your usual attitude so I don't freak out," he told her with a small, nervous grin. "I... I mean, this is a big deal. Not that I need to tell you that, you already know that, obviously. I just... Um. Do you need anythi-"

spaceHe cut himself off, mid-sentence, and frowned at her, suddenly looking mildly panicked. "You don't need to be outside in weather like this! It's probably awful for the baby! And you're probably uncomfortable as hell, Rory, what the hell?!" He stared at his friend like she'd lost her mind, his own racing. He should make her come with him to the kitchens or something, right? He figured she'd probably wanted to tell him out here so that no one would overhear, but it was Hogwarts. Someone had overheard regardless, and if they were inside, she wouldn't be freezing, and neither would her baby! He crossed his arms, his own discomfort and cold cementing this idea; if he was bad off, she was way worse. "C'mon, we're going inside," he said, giving her the closest thing he could manage to a stern look. Normally he was a pushover, especially with his much louder and more headstrong friend, but right now he was not taking no for an answer.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ I'м и ø т ¢øмıиg ħ ø м e , I'м š т α ч ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

EmrysStorm

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:28 pm
Can't make my own decisions
XXOr make any with precision
XXXWell maybe you should tie me up
XXXXSo I don't go where you don't want meUser Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory couldn't help herself, and laughed at Dori's confused and wide eyed expression as he looked at her ultrasound and figured out her words and their meaning. She chuckled some more when he asked if she was really as blasé about the whole thing as she was acting, which she most certainly was not. "I'm ok now that I've had a few months to get used ta the fact that I'm sorta responsible for another life but I wos tryin' ta tone it down a bit so ya didn' freak completely out." she admitted with an amused shrug. Her amusement increase thricefold as he began panicking and going into mother hen mode about the cold weather and how she was endangering herself and the baby, which c'mon. She'd been pregnant for months now, she had it done solid. She hadn't vomited at the smell of eggs in at least two weeks! And then he did his stern look and voice which she supposed would be intimidating if he still didn't seem like the short adorable kid she'd befriended all those years ago. Like seriously. No facial hair ever with this kid. "Alrigh', alrigh' I'll go! I jus' wanted this to be a secret for a lil' while longer before the Hogwarts gossip train goes full speed. An' FYI, I did cast warming spells on my stuff so I'm not completely stupid!" Rory told him with an exaggerated roll of her eyes knowing that this would probably not placate the taller boy at all. If anything it might make him even more intense. "Ya think the elves woud mind if I asked if they could put shredded cheese and peanut butter in my hot cocoa? I swear, this kid loves cheese and peanuts!" she told him with a soft affectionate pat to her stomach. Hopefully this didn't mean he or she would eat her out of house and home when they were older. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing
Covered Bridge
Dori
Like rippin' of a stickie'

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXYou say that I've been changing
XXXThat I'm not just simply aging
XXYeah how could that be logical?
Just keep on cramming ideas down my throat  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Mood: determined and nervous
Companions: None
Thoughts: lets win this one!

User Image

═══Ravenclaw══Keeper════

I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
I always get up now to see what's next
Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Hikaru and Lauretta brought their fruity snack to the covered bridge. They sat in the grass before the bridge. "oh almost forgot the news. Do you remember me mentioning i was trying out for quidditch? well i'm the starting keeper!" He said as they ate.

I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

═══════════════════════

Ooc:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JasmineKiwiFire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:51 pm

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

A bright mind and a brighter smile.
Better be...
Hufflepuff!

User Image
Thinking: Where is River hiding?/ Wearing: Touch of Retta/ With: Hikaru

"That's great news and very awesome that you made the actual team not just the reserves." Lauretta said as she put down the bowl of strawberries and hugged Hikaru for making the team. She let go of him and blushed a little. "Lets eat." She smiled as she took one. "I have a reason to go to a Quidditch game now well when Ravenclaw plays." She laughed. "Not so much for Hufflepuff. I think for the Ravenclaw games I will go to them to support you." She smiled as she was still a little bit red from their hug.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Mood: determined and nervous
Companions: None
Thoughts: lets win this one!

User Image

═══Ravenclaw══Keeper════

I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
I always get up now to see what's next
Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Hikaru graciously accepted the hug "I tried for both chaser and keeper. I just hope I can stay next year too." He said before grabbing a strawberry and twisting the top off and tossing it into the grass. "So how classes been? I've been sucking with herbology but the teacher is kinda scary"

I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

═══════════════════════

Ooc:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JasmineKiwiFire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:23 am
You fall through the trees,
And you pray with your knees on the ground.
For the things that you need...
With your lust and your greed weighing down.
And you weaken your love,
And you hold it above your head.
Success is a song of the heart, not a song of your bed!

User Image

D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ first year │ halfblood

Donella was relieved that winter was over and they were now firmly in spring, even if it meant the school year was rapidly coming to an end. Part of her would be very sad to leave the school, of course- she enjoyed her classes and the friends she'd made and in general, the newfound independence that had come with not having her mother constantly hovering over her. But she did miss her parents and brother, and her home in Bearsden, so she wouldn't be too distraught to go home. She could always meet up with people over the summer. With that in mind, she'd asked Gertie if she wanted to go for a walk around outside, since the weather was considerably nicer now, and she'd been going mad cooped up inside all winter. The old covered bridge creaked and groaned ominously with the breeze, but Donella walked along rather casually, enjoying the feeling of the fresh air and the new leaves on the trees. "I can't wait until we're old enough to go into Hogsmeade," she commented to her redhaired friend.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...
Marching away from the stream;
This tree, it will die without leaves.
This tree, it will die, this tree, it will die.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Gertie was happy that string had sprung. With the sun shining it made for a great day. It was far better than a cold and cloudy one, not that the red head didn’t like snow. What she liked most was being able to go outside and hang with friends. Gertie certainly had a lot of them too. Today however she was off for a walk around the grounds with Donella. She liked spending time with her as she did with the rest of her friends. And, she was for sure going to miss them over the summer.

Gertie took in the fresh air as they headed for the covered bridge. It didn’t take long before the overly hyperactive Hufflepuff shedded her sweater and tied it around her waist. It was definitely a nice day. Even with the creaking of the bridge it was quite pleasant. Looking to her friend as she spoke she smiled. “I wonder what it’s like there.” She thought out loud as she looked out at the landscape. “I bet it would be fun. Don’t you think?” She said brightly as she looked back to her friend.

Wearing: Spring has Sprung (Hoodie & Jeans)

With: Donella

OOC: ---

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:05 pm
You fall through the trees,
And you pray with your knees on the ground.
For the things that you need...
With your lust and your greed weighing down.
And you weaken your love,
And you hold it above your head.
Success is a song of the heart, not a song of your bed!

User Image

D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ first year │ halfblood

Donella shrugged. "It's nice; very quiet when school's not in session. I've been there a few times with my parents." Living in Scotland herself, Hogsmeade wasn't quite the trip it was for other people, and while she'd really only ever been there to go to the herbologist's shop, she had some vague sense of the place. Mostly she thought it'd be nice to get off the school grounds a bit. If she'd had less sense and more brashness, she might have been tempted to poke around in the forest, but any punishment the school could hand down would pale in comparison to whatever her mother did when she found out. "What are you doing over the summer holiday? My family always goes to visit my dad's parents in Edinburgh for a couple of weeks- I just wish they didn't live in the city. It's so noisy and crowded," the blonde girl wrinkled her nose.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Marching away from the stream;
This tree, it will die without leaves.
This tree, it will die, this tree, it will die.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:01 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Gertie was used to going to Diagon Alley with her mum. Despite living in Scotland as well it just seemed like the place to go. It matched Gertie’s personality which was animated and hyped up. Of course the quiet that Donella talked about sounded rather nice to in comparison. “It would certainly give us more to do, especially in the winter.” She commented.

When Donella mentioned the summer holiday’s Gertie thought about what they might entail for her. She wouldn’t mind seeing her cousins, the other cousins she didn’t get to see. Oh and Nan of course. She’d probably do the usual summer stuff, hang with mum and have fun until school started again. Though, Donella sounded like she would be having some family fun over the summer. “That sounds fun. I don’t mind big cities every once in a while. They can be exciting.” Gertie said looking back at her before adding. “I’m not sure what I’ll be up to this summer. I imagine I’ll be visiting with Nan and babysitting my cousins why my mum. It’s fun though so I don’t mind.” She said eyes bright as she thought of all the fun she might have.

“Maybe we can hang out during the summer.” Gertie told Donella. “When we aren’t busy with family. I’d hate to go all summer without at least hearing from you.” She added. Gertie would be sure to write with all her friends.

Wearing: Spring has Sprung (Hoodie & Jeans)

With: Donella

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:56 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie leaned on a railing looking out as far as he could. He was disliking relaxation times. It let his mind wander and it always landed on when he went to meet his dad. He really should have seen it coming. Nero had been perfectly able to find him but never did. Charlie would have been less upset if it had been just not wanting to be a dad. That was more understandable. But knowing that a half sister exists and who clearly is loved and loves Nero back was the part that stabed him in the heart. Why had he be unwanted as opposed to his sister? It seemed silly his mind answered that with something must have been wrong with him. Was it really something as stupid as not being a pure blood wizard seeing as mom was a muggle? Mom was great and all and he wouldn't be half the person he was today without her.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

murruelecreuset

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Vice Captain
Fourth Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 14 years old...

Gabby was walking along taking in the fresh air when she made it to the covered bridge. She was surprised to see Charlie there by himself. After the events of the summer the teen was down in the dumps. That much the Gryffindor could see. Her sister’s way of dealing with it was to cheer him up, give him lots of hugs and tell him it was okay. The younger red head didn’t really believe in that method. Sure, her sister was dating him as of late but that didn’t mean she had to be all lovey-dovey.

“Hey, surprised to see you aren’t with my sister.” Gabby greeted as she approached him. “Don’t tell me you two are having problems already? Cause if you are I’d have to do more then just aim bludgers at you during our matchups.” She said jokingly trying to lighten the mood. “Or are you still dwelling on the whole father thing?” She asked knowing very well that was most likely the problem. After all she’d know if her sister was going through a rough patch even if the girl always did have a smile on her face.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Status: Curious, Slightly trying to help
                                                  Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

With: Charlie

Kungfudemoness

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:33 pm
User Image

Charlie heard but ignored the footsteps till he heard Gabby talk. He looked over seeming a bit distracted. He chuckled at her mention of her sending more than bludgers his way. Though she wasn't wrong in finding it weird he and Gertie weren't attached at the hip like they usully were. They were likely gag worthy in the sweetness. He was trying to be a good boyfriend for her. He was adamant about not doing what his father did. "Nah she is a prefect meeting we're meeting at lunch time." He said reassuring Gabby though she likely had been joking. "That is whats on my mind, like I can get he didnt want a kid, not everyone is parent material. I be ok with that. It just..." he said pausing for a moment. "He does have a kid. She is mabye 7 as much as 9. It obvious she's happy and he loves her too. I don't know mabye I just jealous. She gets the big fancy house and both parents. My mom great and all but I hate seeing her having to work all the time just for the small 2 bedroom place we have. Seem kinda stupid when I say it out loud though...." It was nice to talk and Gabby was one of those he trusted with seeing him not all tough. Gertie was the first obviously.

(The errors were bugging me sorry!)

murruelecreuset

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:51 pm
Fourth Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 14 years old...

Gabby wasn’t surprised that prefect duties had her sister tied up. True be told despite her sister’s naïve nature she appeared to take on the responsibility quite well. Course Gabby never knew exactly what her job entailed. Truthfully the Gryffindor didn’t see why anyone would want the title. It was to much work and not near as much fun as being Quidditch captain. “Good to hear it isn’t that.”

However, that didn’t change the fact that Charlie was moping about his father or lack there of. Leaning up against the railing Gabby listened to him talk about his feelings. She was hardly any good at dealing with her own feelings never mind the feelings of others. Yet here she was hearing Charlie out. The more he talked the more she thought about her own experience. It wasn’t something she talked about, like ever.

“Charlie look…” Gabby started. “You can’t let him get to you. If he can’t be bothered with you, you shouldn’t be bothered with him. You’re doing just fine without him. Besides people like that just aren’t worth it. Believe me when I say you are far better off without him in your life.” She told him truthfully. “If there is one thing I know it’s that guys like that aren’t worth dwelling over because they are never going to change.”

Gabby certainly never tried to reconcile with her mother but at the same time a part of her always resented the fact that she hadn’t been around. At least once in the women’s life she could have tried to be there. Of course, Gabby let go of that pipe dream the moment she developed distrust and skepticism.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Status: Curious, Slightly trying to help... Otherwise dwelling...

Kungfudemoness

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:23 am
User Image

Charlie listened to Gabby. He knew before her dad and Gertie's mom got married she was also a single parent family. Knowing she knew what that entailed growing up helped her words carry more weight. It was true he be a totally different if his dad would have stayed. He may have ended up being a racist jerk too. "Yea your right besides you wouldn't have me to annoy you. I'd be some jerk." He said leaning his head on the roof supports. "I hope the little girl turns out ok then. Before I left I told him he better treat her good and be the dad he wasn't for me." He still was staring out. The view was quite nice. He should really get some pictures for his mom. "Is it bad I was thinking it be a punch to his ego that his daughter he picked over me cause im not all pure blood or some s**t, is a squib? I mean in the end I wouldn't cause it would suck for her, but a thought." He said.

murruelecreuset

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:25 pm
Fourth Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 14 years old...

Gabby found it hard to believe that Charlie of all people could have been classified as a jerk. “You are way too much puff for me right now to believe that one.” She told him. Truthfully if things had turned out differently, she would have hoped that his mother still would have kept him on the straight and narrow. Course there would be simply no way of really knowing.

The fact the guy had another kid made Gabby want to punch him in the face. Just the thought of her own mother possibly having another kid (one she actually bothered to care about) made her blood boil. Though that was hardly likely given that her mother wasn’t the smartest person on the planet. In fact, the woman was virtually incapable of caring for a child as seen by the lack of sheer interest. Besides she was to far gone into other things from what she heard.

“That was nice of you.” Gabby commented before Charlie went on. He mentioned thinking about his half sister for lack of a better term turned out to be a squib. The Gryffindor smirked at the very idea of it. “No, it’s not. I’d honestly think the same thing.” She answered him. “Besides, lots of squibs I imagine manage just fine. Course I’m no expert on that and who really knows what Nero would be like if that ever turned out to be true. But, I wouldn’t think too much on that.”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Status: Curious, Slightly trying to help... Otherwise dwelling...

Kungfudemoness

Gryffindor!

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out