Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:43 pm
AUGUST LIxxx ||xxx♪♫ SONORA LI

first year Slytherinxx||xxsecond year Ravenclaw

Daily Dragon writer, Language clubxx||xxMusic Club, Quidditch reserve seeker, Dueling club

setting Lake, Early Winter 2043
with everyone! ^_^

Passing across the covered bridge, Sonora found herself walking next to Charlotte. She smiled, glad for the opportunity. They got to chat sometimes in the evenings before sleeping and Sonora gladly considered her a friend, but it just didn’t feel like they hung out much. ”I sometimes walk around like this in the mornings, just briefly,” she said cheerfully by way of starting conversation. ”At home my dad takes me on short morning hikes a lot. It’s not the the same here, not being able to talk things out with him, but It’s still nice to just get a chance to think through the previous day or the upcoming day, you know? What about you? Did you have any fun routines with your family?”

Further back in the group, August followed along between Lizzie and Avery, reluctantly breathing in fresh air. He only went outside the castle for Herbology and Flying class and, unfortunately, Quidditch games. Digging his hands into his pockets, August touched a folded piece of paper, pulled it out and tucked it away again with a small sigh. He had just received news that he’d be staying at the castle through the winter break--probably indirectly intended as punishment for not getting full marks on that last Herbology exam. ”Any grand winter plans? Are either of you staying here?” he asked the nearby first-years, partially to distract himself from the walking part of well, walking, and to figure out if he’d have any familiar faces around to explore the library with that break.

August's status I guess I'll spend the break studying like Ma said to.
Sonora's status It feels like forever since I got to just talk to you!

@Murrue, let me know if I should edit for previous level of encounter between Charlotte and Sona!

[xquote="Cara MiaKitty"]
Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

Trickblues

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:02 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy and Kam ate the food with each other with Kam seeming a better mood now he was warm. He must have just been cold grumpy. The food would help too! When everyone was done eating and Iggy had finished the foot tall snowman he managed to make with what snow was even on the ground at all, they were off! Heading to the bridge Iggy was surprised he haddent gone out this far. He was a bit hyper from the food so he was just shy of skipping. "Think we'll see a dragon? Mabye they never found that one way long ago. That horntail!" Iggy said looking over the railing. Iggy deffinitly was not afraid of heights, the long way down was more fascinating to the weird twin. Could there be a dragon?

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

addaellis

null

null

Miss GryffindorK

null

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:13 pm
User Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Covered Bridge
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy, Sona... others
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Freezing Walk
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope he doesn't slip

Kam had just finished eating when Sonora announced they'd be moving on. Cool. His toes were starting to go numb. He followed after his brother, listening to him question if they'd see a dragon. He mentioned the Hungarian Horntail that had been on Hogwarts grounds like 50 years ago. "You know that dragon was last here in 1994. That's literally a half century ago. I very highly doubt it would be roaming around on school grounds... assuming it's still alive, anyway." He watched Iggy walk to the edge, while he was standing safely in the middle of the path. "Iggy! Get back from there! You don't want to fall, do you? I've heard it's happened before." He crossed his arms over his chest, affixing his twin with a rather stern look. Sure, he was all for having fun, but he wasn't keen on trying to save Iggy from a deadly fall.

Kungfudemoness

addaellis

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊, '𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out