Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image
Where am I? On the floor of the Covered Bridge
Who am I with? Zamir, my wonderful friend
What's my mood? Upset and grateful
Who/What's on my mind? alot now
What do I want? To stop hurting

Xenos was startled when Zamir hugged him. The boy had never done such a thing before. It was both strange and comforting. After a moment of reluctance he turned and hugged him back ignoring the fact that he was crying now. Talking about Xerxes did this to him. That was something to be expected though since he stopped talking about him when he was nine. More like refused to talk about him. "Don't appologize. It's not your fault I don't talk about it. I lock it down....I even go as far as to tell people I'm an only child. I don't want to be pitied. I don't want to be looked at with remorse. There's a reason my mother and I don't get along. Xerxes was always her kid. They were close like my father and I are. I was a violent reminder of her other child. I...sometimes I wonder what life would be like if he was still here." He was babbling...he knew he was...but he didn't care at the moment. It was like a floodgate was kicked open and he couldn't shut himself up.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image
Where am I? covered bridge
Who am I with? an emotionally taxed Xenos
What's my mood? comforting
Who/What's on my mind?helping him vent
What do I want?To give some peace to his friend

Zamir held his friend and let him cry and release all of his held back feelings. He knew Xenos needed this and he was glad to be there for him when it did happen. For a while he was silent. He honestly did not know how he should respond."I do hope I do not sound harsh but this is all past. You need to learn to let it go and live now in the present. If you two are as close as you say you were then he would want the same am I right?" he said rubbing his back a little. A maneuver he had seen many girls and mothers do to calm crying children and he wished to use it to test its ability. "I am not pitting you, I hope you know that. You are my friend and I only want to see you happy" he said still hugging him. "So..." he started and pulled back." how is it that you kept yourself so sane this long. It isn't natural to be able to hold something like this for so long.."  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image
Where am I? on the floor of the covered bridge
Who am I with? A wonderful Zamir
What's my mood? emotionally exhasted
Who/What's on my mind? The past
What do I want? To get over this

Xenos was silent a long moment, not wanting to think...not wanting to do anything. "I know it happened in the past. I know I should move on but I can't, Zamir. It's going to sound stupid...if not a bit crazy but....but I can still feel him. We're twins...we have the freaky twin thing. I can't shake the feeling that he's still alive even though I was at the funeral." He explained his voice holding the frustration and confusion he felt at the matter. It had bothered him for years but he stopped telling his parents after he saw the looks on their faces the first time.

"S-So to keep myself sane, as you said. As silly as it is, I write him. You know that notebook I'm always carrying. That's my letter's to Xerxes book. I figured when I'm ready I'll burn it....probably." Xenos reached to his sweater vest, he'd charmed a pocket on the inside for it, and froze. His eyes went wide and he started patting himself down. Where was it? Oh god no....no no no no no!

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
Who am I with? frantic Xenos
What's my mood? still calm
Who/What's on my mind?help him find his book
What do I want?to find it so he can relax

Zamir listened closely to what Xenos said of the twin factor. It was a very curious situation and it made him smirk."Well Xenos, seeing as we are no simple muggles, what is to say that he isn't alive. Despite seeing the funeral. With magic many things are possible" he said hoping his words would be reassuring. He laughed mentally when Xenos mentioned about writing to his brother. It was a good tactic to help with despair. His smile sunk when Xenos obviously could not locate his book. "Perhaps you dropped it, or left it somewhere?" [he said standing up,"come on, lets look for it."he offered with a smile.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image
Where am I? On the bridge
Who am I with? Zamir
What's my mood? Panicing, alot
Who/What's on my mind? Where is it!
What do I want? My notebook

Xenos was half freaking out at the moment. He almost knocked his glasses into the ravine in his rush to grab them. Pushing them onto his face he drew his wand. "Lumos." A pale light illuminated the area. It wasn't there. Oh god it wasn't there. Why wasn't it there? "I-I um.....I know I had it with me all day...I thought I had it when I came out here but now I don't know." Xenos froze a moment in thought. He had it with him when he went to Professor Watkins office. "Oh god. I had it with me when I went to talk to Professor Watkins."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image
Where am I? heading away from the covered bridge
Who am I with? Very frantic Xenos
What's my mood? calm
Who/What's on my mind?helping xenos
What do I want?to help him find it

Zamir smiled, trying to help keep his friend calm. "Just relax, we will find it alright?" he said grabbing his shoulders. "Now, why don't we start there then make our way through the rest of the castle" he offered then let him go, an arm looped around his shoulder he walked slowly with him back in. His eyes scanned the ground as they walked to make sure that they would not miss it.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image
Where am I? Leaving the covered bridge
Who am I with? Zamir
What's my mood? Still Paniced
Who/What's on my mind? Please where is it/
What do I want? My notebook

Xenos let Zamir pull him towards the castle. This night just hated him didn't it? Now all they needed was a werewolf or something to attack to finish of the crap of a night it had been. He simply nodded and held his wand aloft to give them plent of light. Please let it be here. Please.

{exit to boy's dorm}

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:23 am
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

"нαvε α нεαяt tнαt nεvεr нαяdεns,

α tεmρεr tнαt nεvεr tιяεs,

α toυcн tнαt nεvεr нυяts."

┌ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┐

As Bailey approached the covered bridge, she noticed very few students present in the clock tower courtyard. This made it easier for her to think as she tried to decide whether or not she was going to tell Zamir the truth about why she had done what she did. The real problem, however, was trying to figure out whether or not there was a reason for it...she wasn't even sure if she had any special feelings for her fourth year friend.

She allowed her hand to drag along the wooden railing beneath the drooping, thatched roof of the deteriorating bridge. Despite the un-sturdiness of the failing structure, because of her trust for magic, Bailey felt completely safe underneath its cover. Stopping midway, her eyes dropped down to the deep ravine below her, and her ears awaited the expected interruption of another pair of echoing feet, the sound of Zamir crossing the bridge to where she stood.

└ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┘

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:23 am
User Image
Where am I? covered bridge...again
Who am I with? Bailey
What's my mood? worry
Who/What's on my mind? I hope our friendship wont end
What do I want?to know what is really wrong

Zamir had walked slowly to the covered bridge. He could tell that Bailey was much worse off than he originally thought by her quick retreat from the class. When he saw her he sighed a bit then made his way across the old bridge and just like with Xenos he stopped about five feet from her. At least it didn't seem like she was suicidal. "Did I do something wrong? You dont seem yourself lately" he said in a calm, soft tone. He didn't want to cause the girl to get any worse than she was but comforting was something he knew how to do only with Xenos. Bailey was a close friend but he still didn't know her well enough to know what would calm her.

He stood there motionless as he awaited her reply. He wondered if she had meant anything by the kiss. He would have to tell her the truth though that he still only thought of her as a friend, but a very close friend. This impending conversation worried him a bit. Would their friendship be ruined now after it was over. He hoped not. He never had many friends and the ones he has made he likes quite a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

When the footsteps stopped, Bailey took in a deep breath before turning towards Zamir. The worry that was plastered across his face actually surprised her, and she became worried herself. Did I do this to him? She asked herself before realizing how stupid this whole situation was. All because of a pointless kiss?

This realization brought a majority of the girl's confidence back, but she still had to force an empty smile on her face.
"No, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just...embarrassed, I guess. I've never kissed anyone before, and to be quite honest...that wasn't exactly how I had pictured it." She tried explaining in the nicest words her brain could manage. "Don't get me wrong, Zamir...I like you and everything. You're a great friend! I just...guess I got a little bit ahead of myself. I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean anything by it..." Bailey's eyes fell as she realized what she had probably put this poor boy through, and she wished more than anything she could take it back.

She turned back towards the side of the bridge and peered over the edge, gripping the wooden posts tightly with her delicate hands. After several long moments, she swung her head slowly towards him, a genuine smile finally crossing the plains of her face.
"Friends?" She proposed a truce, her eyebrows raised as if waiting...just hoping he would accept. "You can even throw me off this bridge if it will make up for what I did." Bailey held back a chuckle as she waited to see if Zamir would forgive her.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Bailey
What's my mood? angry
Who/What's on my mind?......................................
What do I want?.....................

Anger. An emotion that Zamir rarely felt, if at all. The girl proposed he kill her. He didn't even know how he felt for the girl. This whole mess was confusing. "Dont propose I do such a thing to you. Of course we are friends!" he said keeping his tone calm but an ounce of venom was present in his words. "Dont say that ever again" he repeated. He could feel his heart beat picking up again. His mind was zipping in a billion different directions and if he didn't calm down soon he'd most likely go into another fit. "I would never do such a thing to good friend like you"

((Zamir and emotions..bad bad mix  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

The emotions playing across Zamir's face were endless, but certainly readable. Bailey had clearly done or said something to make him angry, but until he spoke, she had no idea what was fueling his fire. "I apologize." Were the only two words she dared to utter. Bailey had never seen Zamir mad, and she made a mental pact with herself that she would never do anything that would cause a reaction like this again.

Bailey gave him a few minutes to calm down before replacing her placid look with one of genuine happiness.
"I'm glad we're still friends. I wouldn't have anyone to talk to in class if we weren't. Or better yet, there'd be nobody to steal my props while I'm practicing spells. She added some playful words in hopes of seeing Zamir's glowing smile, but right now, nothing seemed to be going as planned.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Bailey
What's my mood? calm but curious
Who/What's on my mind? why
What do I want?to know her reasoning

Zamir sighed and tried to calm down. For a moment he walked away and took a lot of deep breaths, a trick Xenos had taught him. When he felt relatively calm he came back to Bailey."why would we not be friends?" he questioned in a much calmer tone. His emotions had been to frazzled to respond to her playful comment. Inside he was chuckling a bit but that was not showing at all on his face.

He watched Bailey's face for a long moment."Why did you do that?" he finally asked,"Why did you kiss me when we are in no sort of relationship that calls for that sort of thing?" he asked in his usual robotic like form. He didn't mean to sound rude by it, he just really wanted to know her reasoning.

Zamir never really felt that he could like someone or they like him. He was so analytical and it would take a lot of work for him to feel something beyond the feeling of friendship. Or at least understand that feeling. Love was an odd concept for him. He could understand it when he was outside of it but if he is involved it made no sense. Just like now, normally when someone did what she did it meant they liked them, yet she was saying that it isn't that way at all. It was a confusing gesture and one that he was determined to get to the bottom to.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

It took Bailey a moment to consider the boy's first question before she was able to come up with a reasonable answer. "I was afraid that I might have...scared you off, because..." Thinking further into Zamir's next questions, she finally continued what she was saying. "I guess I just got carried away in class that day. We were enjoying ourselves, I know I was flirting, and...it just felt different. I got confused, I guess... I don't know, Zamir, I..." Bailey couldn't help but pause for a moment in hopes of grasping some more confidence.

After the stretch of her arms and a few short sighs, she felt able to admit anything...if there was anything to admit...
"I've never felt this way before. I think I might like you." She huffed. Bailey felt the need to explain that it wasn't for certain, and that she knew that in no way did that give her reason to kiss him in the middle of their Ghoul and Ghost Studies class, but she had already spent all her energy on getting those six words out of her mouth. She felt that she had nothing left in her as she turned her back to the view of the valley, slouching her shoulders and sinking to the ground as she slid down one of the bridge's support beams.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:01 am
User Image
Who am I with? bailey
What's my mood? .......
Who/What's on my mind?.......
What do I want? ........

Like me? he thought a bit confused.For his entire life Zamir could never really understand what love would feel like. Or more specifically, he couldn't seem to feel anything past a strong friendship. His amazing ability to retain so much information also made it difficult for him to feel more than one emotion at a time. Love, a very strong emotion was something he was not use to feeling himself. Even for his own parents. He liked his parents, but much in the same way as he liked Xenos.

"Bailey" he said in a bit of a whispered tone. He didn't want to hurt the girls feelings. She was his friend after all. " Even if you were confident about those feelings...I don't know if I would ever be able to return them. You are simply my friend. A very good friend but a friend non the less. " he rubbed the back of his head as he really tried to think of a good way of explaining.

"It isn't that I wont like you, it is that I literally cant. Or at least I dont think I can. I cant even say I love my parents. I believe this comes from my ability to memorize copious amounts of information that most emotions are eradicated or shoved aside" he said slipping into his normal robotic way of speaking. "As you saw earlier...emotions do not work well with me." he said, his voice now a bit more soft and human like.

He watched the girls face as he waited for her reply. He did not want Bailey to give up trying, perhaps she could break through something that others couldn't. In fact, anyone who is interested in him he'd want them to keep trying, to not give up no matter how heartless he would seem at times.

He sighed after a moment
,"Although, from my observations there does seem to be a few others who would be good for you and who probably like you back" he offered. He had seen her fellow house mate Nevin speaking with her at times and they seemed very nice for each other. "I am not trying to chase you away from me, all I am saying is there is not a guarantee I'd ever be able to return anything more than friendship to you" he said with his normal flat but not cold expression.

The wait for her reply seemed like forever. He hoped that what he was saying wasn't making her contemplate jumping. She was in such an emotional bind that he didn't know how to help.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff