Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

"нαvε α нεαяt tнαt nεvεr нαяdεns,

α tεmρεr tнαt nεvεr tιяεs,

α toυcн tнαt nεvεr нυяts."

┌ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┐

Bailey kept a flat expression as she listened closely to each word Zamir was throwing at her. Her first thought after he finished was how surprising it was that his rejection didn't hurt. Not like she had thought it would anyway. She assumed this meant that she must have mixed up her feelings, possibly even got it wrong, but she still couldn't say that in confidence.

Looking up at him, Bailey gave Zamir a gentle nod.
"I understand... Don't worry, I wasn't looking for anything in return, I've never been quite that lucky. I just - I don't know. I've never felt like this, so I can't be sure what it is that I'm feeling." She let out a quiet sigh as she pulled herself back into a standing position, looking at the boy's facial features with much more observation this time. He was a difficult one, hard to read. Bailey was usually good with that sort of thing, but this boy was different.

She took a couple steps towards him before turning back to the edge of the bridge. She shook her head as he made a comment about others liking her, and though she could come with with a couple names that meant something to her, there was none she believed to have any advanced feelings towards her. And why should they? She simply bypassed the comment, deciding it'd be better to ignore it was ever said. She'd rather not explain how incapable she was of catching anyone's attention. It was hard enough for her to make friends, let alone boyfriends.

Her head rolled back and Bailey found herself looking up at the blue sky that was crawling out from behind the last remaining clouds that hovered above her.
"I'm sorry I put you through this for nothing. You're a great friend Zamir, and I shouldn't have tried to take advantage of that. I appreciate you not throwing me out of your life, though. Even if you lock your feelings in a box that I'll never have the key to, I still enjoy being around you." Bailey managed a half-hearted smirk. She wished she knew an extremely strong spell that could of taken her back in time and saved her from the embarrassment. However, now that they had talked things out, she could slowly feel her confidence seeping back into her veins.

└ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┘

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image
Where am I? covered bridge
Who am I with? Bailey
What's my mood? a bit relieved and guilty
Who/What's on my mind? I hope she'll be ok
What do I want?......

Zamir let out a sigh, and just as before with Xenos he moved forward and pulled the hufflepuff into a tight hug. "Silly girl, I told you that I really can't have feelings. At least any strong feelings. So I have none to place inside a box to begin with. If they are there then I just need to find out how to use them correctly" he said with a slight chuckle. He was glad to see the old Bailey coming back but he couldn't help but feel a bit bad for turning her down. Yet to lie to her and say he liked her and didn't would have been far worse.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

It made Bailey happy to see the relief wash over Zamir's face, and though the gesture was an extremely surprising one to come from him, his tight hug comforted her, and she didn't fret to return the show of friendship. Somewhere in the midst of all this, Bailey realized that maybe that was exactly what she had been feeling in class yesterday...friendship. Of course she had made a small circle of friends in her time here at Hogwarts, mostly through Quidditch, but some from class. True friendship, which entitled trust, loyalty, and a guaranteed laugh was something she had only found in her mother, before now.

She backed away and giggled, her lips peeling into another smile.
"Maybe we can figure it out together." She said through a laugh, turning back towards the entrance to the bridge. "Thanks for being there for me, Zamir." She told him in a more serious tone, quickly jumping back into her smile and beginning to stroll towards the courtyard.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
Where am I? covered bridge heading to courtyard
Who am I with? Bailey
What's my mood? happy
Who/What's on my mind? not much
What do I want?.............

"That is what friends are for is it not?" Zamir questioned as he pulled away and followed. "Although, we may be friends but once we meet on the Quidditch field I will show no mercy, I will get the snitch before your team wins" he said smiling and winked. The mood had lifted considerably and now he wished to turn the topic to a much more pleasing conversation. Quidditch seemed appropriate.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

Bailey laughed, but more as a result of relief that Zamir was finally back to his usual self, although his Quidditch threat would've put a smile on her face any day. "Don't know how you're gonna manage that when I'll be walking off the field with the snitch in my hand before you've even landed." She challenged, a threatening smirk growing on her face. She was glad that their friendship hadn't been damaged by recent events, and she promised herself not to ever put them back in such a position again.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:38 am
User Image
Where am I? covered bridge
Who am I with? Bailey
What's my mood? happy
Who/What's on my mind? oh it's on now
What do I want? to win at the first game they have together

Zamir laughed at Bailey's comment. It was nice to see her competitive and confident nature returning. How she had been behaving was not like her at all."We shall see about that now wont we?" he said nudging her lightly as they were walking. This motion actually confused him slightly as he never really did it before. Perhaps making all of these friends was really pulling him from his emotionless life style.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~
Tightening the Ravenclaw scarf around her neck, Adele swiftly hurried put of class so she could take an ocean of fresh air for once after numerous weeks of torturing piles of homework. Well, she wasn't complaining about it much, since this was a school. And schools are places where you learn, right? The girl's thoughts travelled on, her blue eyes wandering around as she leaned against the small wooden 'fence'' as she'd call it if she would have been younger. Her gaze moved to the Owlery, which forced a pink tint onto her cheeks as she recalled the kiss she placed on Blake's cheeks, pushing her to reminisce the kiss in the library. Shaking her thoughts off, Adele slipped one hand into her coat's pocket to pull out Hope, who was still sleeping peacefully just like the dormouse in Alice in Wonderland, "It is tiring, isn't it," she let out a small chuckle as she held Hope in her cupped hand, humming a small tune to herself as she turned around the face the landscape on the sombre lake before her.
~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:20 pm
B l a k e E t h e l w i n e

What am I doing? Interviewing.

Where am I? The Great hall.

What am I thinking? Diddly.

User Image
❝ So you think you can love me and leave me to die? ❞

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

Blake walked into the covered bridge, coming in from the quidditch pitch. Even if he wasn't on the team, it was still entertaining to watch an actual team practice. A small smile formed on his lips knowing that he would get a chance to participate in the joyous sport the following year. Never in his life did he actually want summer to come sooner just so that he can end. In the months that have passed by, Blake has grown to love Hogwarts as a second home. Loosening his scarf which was choking his neck, he spots a mouse resting on her hands. If he hadn't familiarized himself with Hope, Blake would have felt incredibly bad for the person. Having only a mouse to talk to or be with. Walking over, he crossed his arms and put on enchanted wood. "Hello," Tilting his head towards her way, a smile apparent on his face.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

tarantaellegra

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:04 pm
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

User Image
ADELE DUNDAS

ravenclaw

Feeling a shiver hurry down her spine because of the cold, Adele felt her cheeks burn urgently as she heard Blake's voice beside her. Turning to him, she forced a lovely welcoming smile, "Hello," she turned back to the landscape, letting Hope climb up and curl up into her Ravenclaw scarf. Placing her elbows on the wood, she tapped the blush off her cheeks while placing her chin on the cup of her joined hand. She smiled gently to herself, letting out a small sigh. Her blue eyes wandered on the cold water of the Black Lake. Everything looked so cold, and Adele could perceive the snow being shaken off the swinging Whomping Willow.

Nervousness crawled in her stomach as she let foam out of her mouth, followed by a small sneeze. The girl sniffled and slapped herself mentally. How rude, doing such a thing in front of a boy. Not just any boy! Blake. Well, it didn't matter now, did it? It's not like he'll ever lov - er, like her, right? Who'd appreciate being with a girl like Adele? She was bossy, serious and a real bookworm. Well, maybe things will change. Hopefully, "How are you?", she asked politely with a timid smile as she turned back to him, pushing a light blonde curl behind her ear, "It's cold, isn't it?" she pointed out as she nodded to his scarf. Closing her eyes as she sensed a light tingle in her nose, another small sneeze escaped Adele, causing her to facepalm herself once more in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:02 pm

What am I doing? Talking to company.

Where am I? Covered bridge.

What am I thinking? Whomping Willow.

User Image

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

Blake dug around his pocket, searching for something. Anything that could possibly used as a means tissue for Adele. No luck, his face was glum. “Bless you,” He said with the most friendliest of smiles. These kind of things didn’t really bother him. They happened right? No need to be ashamed of it. Besides, there were plenty of other things that was more embarrassing and rude than sneezing. His misty blue eyes followed hers, keen as to know what they were looking at. The Whomping Willow was visible from the sight of the bridge. Blake has always wanted to take a visit there but didn’t want someone to wind up in the hospital wing because of him. His head gave a feverish nod, his elbows resting on the wood and his hands tucked in between his side. “Yeah it is,” A small mist drew over his breath. “I’m doing well, you?”

User Image

tarantaellegra

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:02 am

User Image
ADELE DUNDAS

ravenclaw

Adele eyed Blake from the corner of her eyes as he ruffled through his pockets, simply guessing that he was hoping to find a tissue she could use. How gallant, Adele thought, bitting her bottom lip. Forcing a grateful, timid smile, she turned back to the view before her and shrugged casually, "I'm fine,", she let out a small chuckle and sneezed again. Looking back at Blake, she bowed her head with an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry." she pointed out as she nodded to his scarf. Closing her eyes as she she told him before coughing a few times. Winter was never the right season for Adele, for it is always her who's the cold's victim each year. A memory hit her like lightning, causing her to blink once or twice to keep herself focused. Once, when she was about five year old or more, she had a sudden attack of coughs, which resulted as a few days in bed and a high fever. Shivering slightly when the freezing breeze brushed her blonde curls over her shoulders, Adele coughed once more and sneezed again, moving her hands up to her neck to tighten the scarf around her neck.

{ outfit }

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:10 pm

User Image

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

“Bless you,” He said as yet again, Adele was having a little cold attack. Perhaps it would be better if they shared the warmth together? Not like a hug. No that would be…nice He thought to himself. No! What are you thinking! A slap in the mental face was what he felt going on his head. Taking his weight off the wood, he took several steps back. His body was positioned so that he was directly behind her. Hesitantly, his arms slowly wrap around the fragile little girl. “Better?” He asked from behind her ear. His embrace held her tight, warmth transferring between the both of them. Thankfully Adele wasn’t facing him for his face was beet red.

User Image

tarantaellegra

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:02 pm

User Image
ADELE DUNDAS

ravenclaw

Chewing on her bottom lip, Adele's ocean-like blue eyes widened in surprise as Blake encircled her in his arms, emotions swaying through her like waves hitting the shore. For Goodness sake! a voice hissed in the girl's mind as her pretty face turned red. Slightly speechless, Adele mumbled some non-understandable murmurs before clearing her throat and forcing a nod, "Much,", she uttered hurriedly, feeling her throat dry up as the memory of his lips dashed back into her mind, leaving another layer of flush onto her cheeks, "Thank you." she added rapidly to be polite. He was just doing that because she was freezing, right? Just for being a gentleman. One could have taken off their coat and place it onto her shoulders. Another could have simply smiled and kissed her, hoping that his warm lips would shoo the chill away. But no - Blake was the male Adele lo - liked, that is, so far. And she was now in his arms, resisting the envy of scooting closer to him.

{ outfit }

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:22 am

User Image

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

From behind Adele, you could see Blake giving a slight nod. His lips were silent as they breathed slow breaths behind her neck. The blood from his veins continued to surge, not slowing down one bit. He closed his eyes in an attempt to relaxe. There was no need to get overexcited from a hug. Blake had given in to the fact that he was indeed hugging Adele. But that was normal. Friends give friends hugs all the time do they not. "You're welcome." He whispered, breaking the silence. "Just tell me when you're all warmed up alright?" The last words slipped out of his mouth. Did he really mean that? Did he really want to let go of Adele just yet. Surely if someone walked by through them they would think they were lo - a couple. Which they weren't. At least not yet. Alex would throw a fit knowing that he was wandering around Hogwarts hugging woman at random.

User Image

tarantaellegra

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:48 am

User Image
ADELE DUNDAS

ravenclaw

Her feet would not move. She would have tried, of course, to inch away to put a stop on this odd situation, but Adele's endless curiosity settled her down, immobile and silent. The flush on her porcelain cheeks was blooming like a flower, turning pink. The girl closed her eyes for an instant, enjoying the wave of heat spreading from his body to hers, sensing his breath the back of her neck. Her eyelids fluttered open when she heard his voice echo in her ears, nodding, "A-Alright,", she muttered shyly. Blake had already made it clear that she was just a friend to him, and nothing else. So why bother? These silly thoughts could easily distract her from learning, and that was the last thing Adele wished for right now. Letting out a small cough again, Adele blushed and, as compliant as a child, forced a small smile, "How is Alexandria?" she questioned politely. Alex sounded...barbaric, if that was the right word? No, it was unlikely that 'barbaric' would describe this. Possibly familiar. Yes, familiar. After all, Adele didn't know Blake's twin sister well enough to share quiet secrets with her, therefore she should call her Alexandria, and the same reason she calls Jack Jacqueline. Besides, even if one of her classmates would ask her to use her nickname instead of being proper, Adele would refuse. Her mind was made up even before she could fully realize it. Finally giving up, the girl hesitantly wriggled gracefully closer to Blake, a familiar rush of heat working its way outward from her stomach to the far reaches of her body. Her cheeks felt warm under the tenderness of his touch, the closeness of his body to hers. But how would others react if something blossoms out of this friendship? Malcolm has always been very protective of Adele, and he will doubtless be more so if she would find herself a partner. But this - this kept her from losing her hold on a reality she never questioned until these past days.

{ outfit }

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces