Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
White Tomb Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:51 pm
White Tomb

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The White Tomb is the only grave at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Located on the shores of the Lake, it is the final resting place of Albus Dumbledore, who willingly gave his life in the service of the Order of the Phoenix fighting Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters in the course of the Second Wizarding War."

Pay your respects here, if you would like.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn walk up the white tomb, and looking over the gave she looked over the name engraved on it. Albus Dumbledore She whispered so low it wasn't audible. She ran her hand over the tomb. 'This was the greatest wizard that ever lived and this is the place he chose to be. this must really be a magical place...' she thought to herself. She would have given anything to meet him. Sitting down she leaned her back against the cool surface, and leaned her head back and closed her eyes, clearing her head and trying to understand the power behind the man that laid inside it.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Tetsurga

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:34 pm
Giovanni Cattani
||+||Sorcerer||+||Height: 6'2”||+||Weight: 180lbs||+||Age: 28||+||Hair: Black||+||Eyes: Green||+||Theme of the Moment||+||
Magic is only as powerful as the mind that wields it. And power is always a relative concept.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Giovanni stood in front of the Tomb of Albus Dumbledore, known as the greatest Headmaster of Hogwarts that had ever lived, and wondered how he: Giovanni Cattani had ended here standing in front of this tomb. His familiar Loki landed on his shoulder. His head darting around in the way all ravens did. Giovanni knew, that despite the fact that Loki was a bird, that Loki was intelligent, and likely egging on his master to get a move on to the castle. Or perhaps Loki simply sought to amuse him, the bird was after all quite mischievous.

Giovanni had been contacted by the current Headmistress for a teaching position as the professor of the Wandless Magic Practice class at Hogwarts. T o be honest, Giovanni had no idea why she had gone through so much effort to contact him with her offer nor why she wanted him specifically; nevertheless, he accepted. He had been a little tired of constant travel, but to stay in one local result in a need for paying work. It helped that Hogwarts was a prestigious institution that was said to have many old tomes on several forms of magic thought lost or at least forgotten. The scholar in him was clearly tantalized by the offer, the chance to confirm such rumors and intriguing mystery all on its own, if they turned out to be true….

Giovanni laughed softly, after all, despite his amusement he was present before a man's tomb. Still the current situation did border on ridiculous; after all Giovanni Cattani, an Italian, was to teach British students in their nation’s school rather than teach at his own alma mater. The fact that he would have to explain and teach a high level of magic, wandless magic was never simple, in a nonnative tongue was a curious challenge. Not really though, as Giovanni was fluent in several languages, English included. Though technically he was Professor Giovanni now wasn't he? Giovanni wasn't sure he could get used to that, or if he wanted to, he had grown accustomed to traveling after all. But he wouldn't shirk his duties as a teacher because of the class, or his feelings towards his position; it just wasn't his way. In fact, teaching at such a prestigious institute as Hogwarts may even prove to be to his benefit. Though aside from the possibility of secreted knowledge, he hadn't yet figure out exactly how.

Nevertheless, he hadn't immediately gone to find the Headmistress once he arrived at the school grounds. He had decided to come here, to Dumbledore's tomb to pay his respects to a great man and powerful wizard. He respected Dumbledore, because the man hadn't been afraid to make some of the hard decisions that had to be made during the war with Grindelwald. And then again during the war with Voldemort; and though Giovanni would have handled Voldemort's subsequent resurrection differently, not to mention the soon to follow Second Wizarding War he couldn't argue the effectiveness of Dumbledore's ploy. He had orchestrated the destruction of Voldemort while simultaneously building up his successor, as it were. Though Giovanni had never met The-Man-Who-Lived-Again, Harry Potter, he was aware of the power of a symbol.

Giovanni knew he was no paragon of good and justice. Dumbledore had been that man, and he wondered what Dumbledore would have said about the things Giovanni had seen, said, done. Would Albus have disagreed with him? Or would Albus have supported his actions?

He turned away from Dumbledore's grave and began walking to the school. A grim expression upon his face, for he had much ahead of him, much to do. He had originally come to England because he ha heard whispers in the darkness, faint glimpses of something twisted. The tree of arcana was bearing leaves again, after nearly a century of nothing but withering branches. He was living a rebirth of magic as the world knew it, and all he could think of was the growing storm on the horizon. As he walked away from the tomb, he muttered something to either the tomb or himself, he wasn't sure. Nevertheless, the words bore weight: Niente è vero; tutto è permesso. Nella pace, vigilanza. Nella guerra, vittoria. Nella morte, sacrifichi.

Such was his way, and on this path he would walk.

Translation:
Nothing is true; everything is permitted. In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thirteen families rose to support the Dark Lord, they would have succeeded if not for seven brave souls. Five fell in the defense of their home and country, the other two have vanished; but they are not forgotten.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Dante felt a bit odd walking up to the tomb of the schools old headmaster. His eyes trailed across it's smooth white surface and he wondered what it must have been like to be around at that time. Simply reading about it in the text books just wasn't enough sometimes. If he did his math right then his parents should have been around during that time. He asked on one or two occasions and they never gave him an answer. Someday he'd try and find out more.

A long sigh escaped him as he leaned against a tree. He pulled from his robes a letter written to him by Xenos in his usual cryptic form. It had simply read: Meet me at the White Tomb this Saturday after lunch.
The request and especially the location had been odd. Yet it must be something interesting. To choose a place that so few people visit seemed like a perfect place to share something secretive. Dante found that he got rather excited easily when Xenos was involved in any secrets. A small smile formed on his face as he waited.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: I wonder what he'll think?

Oh what turbulent emotions: Thrilled, excited, a bit worried as to how he'll react

The spirits that stand with me: My Dante

This was both absolutely exciting and terrifying all at once. He had succeeded in his goal over the summer impressing both his twin and his father. Xenos was never happier. After all why wouldn't he be? He was 15 almost 16 and here he was...an animangus. Not only that but to his surprise he had been exactly like his beloved Rhys. It was a wonder and a joy to fly with his familiar now.

Now it was time to surprise his lover. Twirlling in the air, Xenos easily made his way towards the meeting place. His keen eyes spotted the shiny black hair a ways below him. So he was already there huh? Damn he had hoped to beat him to it. No matter he could still surprise him. Calling once into the air as he circled lower, Xenos tried to pick the best place to land. Internally he smiled as he spotted a low branch easily 10 feet off the ground. With a flurry of feathers he landed with relative grace on the branch. Landing was still odd for the new animangus. Cawing once more to get the Slytherin's attention he waited to see how he would react to the albino eagle in front of him.

In you and I, there's a new land...

My sanctuary, my sanctuary....

Where fears and lies melt away....

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

User Image

The silence of the area made the call from the eagle seem louder and much closer than it was. This caused Dante to jump slightly. He cocked his head when he saw the odd color on the bird. Most of it's kind were a darker color yet this one was almost white. Which would mean it was an albino of it's breed. A smile stretched across his face. It made him think of Xenos. He looked away from the creature and turned his head in every direction as he searched for his lover. What was taking him so long. For crying out loud he was the one who set it up.

He looked back up at the bird and smiled. "I suppose you would not know where Xenos is" he questioned the bird then laughed. "No of course not, you have no idea what I am even saying" he whispered to himself.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: I wonder what he'll think?

Oh what turbulent emotions: Thrilled, excited, a bit worried as to how he'll react

Turning his head a little, Xenos looked at Dante a long moment. Inside he was laughing a little. This was fun. His still brillently crimson eyes stared knowingly at the dark haired boy. How long should he play with this? Really he couldn't decided. Then again he shouldn't drag things on in case Dante got upset and left. That would be a very bad thing. Xenos didn't want that at all.

Xenos got his perfect moment when his young love looked away for a moment. Grinning he slid easily back into his normal form. Bracing himself with one hand on the tree trunk, Xenos crossed one leg over the other. His snowy hair was wind swept and a mischiveous glint danced in his eyes. "Oh no I understand you pefectly love." Xenos said in a calm but amused tone as he looked down at Dante.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image
User Image

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「That is interesting」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Interested」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn made her way up the hill. She was headed to her normal spot where she liked to think. She always felt that the greatest wizard in the world chose Hogwarts for a reason and she wanted to know why. She felt the power it held but she wanted to know its secrets. Making it to the top she heard an eagles call. Unsure as to why she peered ahead. She could tell it was the older slytherin and he was with an albino eagle. Those are quite rare. This caused her to pause. She didn't want to interrupt what he was doing. She decided to stay where she was and wait for the area to open up.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image

User Image

At the sudden sound of Xenos' voice Dante spun around. His first instinct was to look directly behind him and not up yet he was not there. Looking up he felt a bit shocked. Xenos was now perched in the exact same tree, in fact the same branch even, as the eagle had been. Mere moments passed as the light turned on over Dante's head and he got it.

"Xenos"
he said half laughing. "Dont tell me that just now you were that eagle?" he questioned although he felt he already knew that answer. Was there nothing that he could do. A long laugh escaped him as he observed him from his perch. "is there any other amazing talents of yours that I do not know about" he said crossing his arms and smirked.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: I knew that would be fun

Oh what turbulent emotions: Thrilled, excited

Grinning he hopped out of the tree landing gracefully in a crouch before standing back up. A feather floated out of his hair and in front of his face surprising him. Laughing a little he caught it. "Right now no. I looked into some other interesting magic but I felt that being an Animangus was enough for now. What do you think?" Xenos said as he walked over to him. It had gone better then he had expected. Hopefully the former Headmaster didn't mind being the quiet meeting place. Xenos silently decided to come pay proper respect another time.

"I am sorry if I made you worry. I had hoped to be here before you but failed to do so. Thank you for waiting love." Xenos continued. Leaning forward he placed a soft kiss on the other's lips. This was quickly becoming his favorite way to greet Dante.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Dante watched Xenos carefully as he jumped from the tree and landed perfectly. For a moment he felt a bit lightheaded and his face flushed red for a second as he tried to regain his composure. "I love it. Its absolutely amazing and its alright that I was the first one here, I really do not mind" he said as he lightly clung to his robes. His eyes slid shut for the small moment that the two were connected in the kiss.

His eyes opened slowly and he smiled when they finally separated,"Im a bit jealous now. Flying must feel incredible" he said as he looped his arms around his waist and looked into those wonderful ruby eyes of his. Although his tone was joking, Dante did feel a bit jealous that Xenos could do such a thing. To fly by one's own strength must be an amazing feeling. His only comparison was when ever Xenos' lips met his. The feeling that came from that was what he believed flying felt like.

User Image

(( if dante knew ryn was watching he wouldn't be acting like this XD I find that kinda funny))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: I knew that would be fun

Oh what turbulent emotions: Thrilled, excited

"I'm glad to hear that love." Xenos said holding him close. When Dante expressed his jealousy all the Ravenclaw could do was smile. "It is amazing. But I have to admit sometimes I still get really tired and my arms will hurt for a couple of days.
"
He explained as he leaned his head against Dante's. "I wish I could take you with me. You'd love it. There's nothing more thrilling nor terrifying then flying....well almost nothing. You give me the same feeling." He said kissing his forehead lightly.

For a while he was quiet. The albino simply loved the feel of the other in his arms and wasn't in a rush to move. In all actuality he didn't want to move. "So how has your day been?" He asked smiling at the other boy.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Dante smiled, he could never get enough of hearing Xenos speak. The smoothness of his voice washed over him and consumed his every thought. Even when he wasn't around the memory of it would take control of him as easily if it were him standing in front of him as he was now. When Xenos told him that he gave him the same feeling as flying his smile widened. His eyes closed again as Xenos kissed him on the forehead.

When silence surrounded them he pulled him closer and laid his head to his chest," My day has been rather plain actually. I had done some studying but other than that this has been the highlight of my day." he said without lifting his head. Along with his voice, Xenos' heartbeat sounded like lovely music to him. If he remained this way any longer he feared he would fall asleep. Not that would be a bad thing but in a place such as this it would be inappropriate. " I was also thinking that we should do more together this year. What do you think" he asked him, this time he raised his head to look at him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Am I crazy」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Eagel Boy」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Interested and Guilty 」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn's eyes grew wide. 'Did he just turn from an eagle to person?!' She wasn't sure she just really saw that. Then she felt bad for spying even though she didn't mean to and she wasn't sure what to do. She was so preocupied she had leaned to far over and fell onto the ground with an "Uff" and quickly picked herself up. She was sure that they had noticed her."Umm I'm sorry I didn't mean to umm well I just wanted to come think and I didn't want to intrude and so I was going to wait and then I saw what you did and I.. I umm I'm sorry. But that was way awesome. How did you do it?!" She stumbled getting her sentances out feeling like she had been caught doing something wrong.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:15 am
User Image

User Image

Dante jumped when Ryn fell over. He really didn't know how to take this. Judging by what she had said it meant she had seen their entire display. Although Dante was not ashamed of Xenos and his relationship but this was a bit of a private moment and she ruined it completely. Frankly this made him rather angry after a few moments and the look that he was giving her was far from friendly.

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas