Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
White Tomb Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:11 am
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: Well this is a surprise

Oh what turbulent emotions: Thrilled, excited, curious

The spirits that stand with me: My Dante and a hufflepuff

Xenos was surprised when he heard the sound of someone falling. Turning, his arms still looped around Dante, he smiled a little when he saw a girl picking herself up. The albino could tell his boy was more then upset about being interupted. A chuckle left him when he caught the look on Dante's face. "Easy love it's fine. Relax." He said softly, lightly brushing some of Dante's hair out of his face. Turning to look at the girl again he tried to remember if he had ever met her. Thinking about it he might have seen her when he spied on Yuan at Quidditch practice but he wasn't certain. It didn't really matter though.

"Well hello there. Thank you for the complement, Miss. Are you alright?" Xenos asked smiling at the girl. She looked to be ok but he wasn't certain. Not only that but the poor thing looked so frazzled. Now if he could get Dante to stop glaring life would be perfect.

In you and I, there's a new land...

My sanctuary, my sanctuary....

Where fears and lies melt away....

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Dante's glare only deepened further when Xenos tried to called him. A bit of jealousy was rising in him as well but that was normal for him whenever someone praised his Ravenclaw. "what do you want?" he asked Ryn with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
User Image

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Am I crazy」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Eagel Boy」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Interested and Guilty 」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn looked down to avoid the glare the boy was giving her. Looking back up at the question posed to her, "Well umm yes I am thank you. I must ask, are you an animagus? I have read about them of course but it is supposed to be a terrible hard thing to do. How did you become one, that is if I may ask..." She said looking down again as her face flushed. She was terrible embarrassed by this all but far to fascinated to not ask.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: Well this is a surprise

Oh what turbulent emotions: Thrilled, excited, curious

The spirits that stand with me: My Dante and a hufflepuff

"Dante don't make me repeat myself." Xenos said lightly kissing the shorter boy on the forehead. He found it endearing that the Slytherin got so annoyed at their private moment. This just meant that he'd have to drag Dante out on a date sometime this week. A real date not a 'hey look what I can do' kind of thing. Squeezing Dante's hand he lead the other over closer to the Hufflepuff.

"Yes I am an Animangus. Xenos da Vinci, 5th year Ravenclaw, pleasure too meet you miss." Xenos said holding his free hand out to shake. "I learned to become one through a dear friend of my family. He's an animangus as well. Sadly he passed away recently and I was never able to show him my success. He taught me through a lot of soul searching and practice. More then once I ended up only shifting a part of my body." The albino paused in his explantion looking at the red head. After a moment of silence he continued with, "Miss are you looking to become one?"

In you and I, there's a new land...

My sanctuary, my sanctuary....

Where fears and lies melt away....

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Dante would not give on this. Their moment was disturbed and he wanted nothing to do with this girl. But Xenos, as usual, was being polite and indulging her. With a slight huff he pulled away from Xenos and moved to a tree a few yards from where they had been standing and rested his back on it. He would not leave his love alone with this girl but he could not stand to be near her either.

In his mind he knew his behavior was childish. He knew that a true gentlemen would have behaved as Xenos had yet at the same time he felt that the many thoughts that coursed through his brain made it difficult for him to be labeled a gentlemen. Not a good excuse but he liked it and decided to always use it.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante paced the grass. Here he was again waiting for someone in this lonely place. Not once did his eyes glance at the tomb that lay not far away. How did he do it? How did Charon convince him to meet him and HER here. She had really pushed a button during their fight and frankly he was not over it still. It was his expression that had made him agree. Something was up and Dante would not deny that he was a bit curious. Anything that made Charon act like that had to be something serious.

I can never escape the darkness inside me

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
This will be interesting
What writhes within me: Concerned, worried, curious

Those entwined with me: Istal, Dante

The pale boy was worried as he stood quietly next to his long time friend. Cosette seemed to really need to talk to them and he worried that Dante wouldn't listen to the girl. What on earth had happened to get Cosette so worked up? Charon had never seen the girl so fretful before. It made him want to hug her, something he was certain he'd get slapped for.

"You know, you might want to drop the scowl. You're only going to scare her. Remember this is Cosette, we've known her forever. Give her a chance Dant." Charon said looking at the fuming black haired teen. Of course he hadn't been as offended as Dante had been but Charon had seen part of what was getting to Cosette. Maybe he just simmered down quicker when she was involved. Who knew. Now all they could do is wait.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you

I would use my last breath to tell you I love you

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante took a long moment just staring into nothing before he finally turned to his friend. "So will you explain to me why we are here or do I have to wait even longer for an explanation." he said his tone cold but you could see in his eyes he was trying to tone it down a little. He was still fuming but even a gentlemen can hid his rage under a facade of proper etiquette. Seeing as the explanation was not to be coming to him he turned and continued his pacing. Much slower this time though.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:16 pm
The third Alice was a young girl, a beautiful figure in Wonderland.

Deceiving countless people, she created a strange country.

That Alice was the country's queen,
Possessed by a warped dream.

Fearing her decaying body,
she ruled from the summit of the country.

User Image
Cosette Aurelie Prewitt

Fifth Year Slytherin

Cosette crossed the huge lawn in front of the school with the air of one walking to their execution. Her usual braid was undone today, and the locks that helped hide her face only served to increase the anxious atmosphere that surrounded her. Her hands, gloved in black silk that went to about halfway between her wrist and her elbow, were clasped in front of her and fidgeting. For once, she held no doll--she had been going to bring one, but the sight of the one her sister had given her so long ago, on her first day, the one that was a perfect replica of the giver, had nearly sent her to tears again. Seeing something so like her sister montionless and cold...

She wanted to be calm and collected for her meeting with Dante and Charon...which, as was fairly obvious to anyone who saw, was a futile wish. As she approached closer, and was able to see Dante's tall dark figure pacing back and forth and looking to her (admittedly paranoid) eyes extremely annoyed, her spirits sank even further. Belatedly, she wished she had tried harder to get a calming potion from the nurse before doing this.

She almost turned and fled when she heard Dante's cold tones. But where would she run to? They were in almost all of the same classes, she'd have to face him sooner or later. The sense of doom and gloom increased even further, and she took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. Instinctively, her hands reached up and she hugged herself tightly, digging her nails into her arms. The pain helped a bit to clear her head, and to prove that if she panicked too much, at least there was still a chance. Almost shaking with nerves, Cosette began to walk forward again.

Once she was a few feet away, she stopped, unable to make herself go closer to the others, who she was sure were furious with her. "H-hello..." she began, but so softly it was almost inaudible. Licking her lips, she tried again. "H-h-hello," She managed a small, pathetic wave before her hand dropped down and she began to fidget anxiously once more, hands fluttering like black butterflies. In the black clothes, with her unhealthily pale face, her painful frailness was even more evident. Combined with her blue eyes, wide with worry, she almost seemed like a doll.

((Yay for speedy plot development!))

The weight of the world, this burden on your shoulders

Demons of the past, will they ever disappear?

Memories of withered dreams, illusions torn and gone
Remaining scars no one can see?

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
This will be interesting
What writhes within me: Concerned, worried, curious

Those entwined with me: Istal, Dante, Cosette

Charon looked up and saw the pale figure that was Cosette walking across the grass towards them. He could tell she was nervous, then again who wouldn't be? Dante was an imposing figure as he paced back and forth like a panther. Hell Charon was nervous just being with him and he knew he had the wand skills to duel Dante if he got pissed. Cosette looked terrible to be as polite as possible. It was obvious that she wasn't doing well and that something was seriously bothering the girl.

Her weak hello jabbed at his chest a little. Great make him feel more like an a**. "Hey Cosette. Thank you for joining us. Dante settle down please.' Charon said running a hand through his pale hair. Looking over at the other boy he gave him a half warning look. Charon hoped that this would be a calm easy process and wouldn't have to use his special weapon. There was several ways to deal with Dante when he was in a mood and Charon knew every single one of them.....well ok the none intimate ones. "Shall we sit or are we going to be stiff as boards. Cosette take your time." He said lightly trying to break the tension.

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run
Dante stopped pacing as he heard the voice of Cosette. It shocked him slightly to hear her voice so meek and small sounding. His flat expression never changed as he turned to look at her. Really, this was just a little pathetic. Although it must be something VERY wrong for her to act like this.
"Charon, I am here am I not? Do not tell me to settle down" he said not even looking at his friend. Even though it did not show up on his face, Dante did hope that Charon would take no offense to his cold reply.

Arms crossed he looked at the girl and waited for her to speak.She better have a damn good reason for all of this and why she treated some of her closest friends as if they were untrustworthy parasites. Being treated as such never sat well with Dante. "Hello Cosette" he finally did say. He tried his best to sound like a gentlemen and not pissed off. The result was somewhere in between.As angry as he was though it wasn't in hatred. He felt hurt that someone whom he considered a close friend had snapped at him and refused to confide in them.Dante was not a giving being. You have to give before you expect anything from him in most cases. She was a special case. So their friendship is on the line, and it all rests on her answer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:18 pm

User Image
Cosette Aurelie Prewitt

Fifth Year Slytherin

Cosette flinched at the look on Dante's face. It seemed to confirm everything she'd suspected, he hated her, he must... She nodded slightly attempting a smile, as Charon greeted her and asked Dante to 'settle.' What was the point, really? It was clear he'd already made up his mind. Charon was probably faking cheer as well...As bitterness rose up inside her, she bit her lip hard, hard enough to draw blood. She flinched once more at Dante's tone, hearing the anger more than anything else. "G-good morning," she replied, her attempted smile and casual tone horribly transparent. She didn't take Charon's suggestion to sit down, instead awkwardly standing in silence, shifting her weight from one leg to the other, fidgeting, unsure of how to begin.

At last, all at once, she said rapidly, "I'm sorry, Dante, and Charon, you too, I shouldn't have yelled, I shouldn't have lost my temper, it was foolish, I just--" she faltered, and tried again. "I, I was just upset, because...because I...that is... Io--" she choked on the words, unable to voice them. She couldn't say it, she couldn't, it just made it so much more real... Her right hand, fueled by all the torment within her began to twitch once more, and she hugged herself again, stabbing her arms until it stopped. Her head bent, her long hair hiding her face, eyes squeezed shut. 'I can't say it, I can't, I can't, I can't, I...Io...' A sudden image of her sister as she'd last seen her flooded her mind, and she was unable to stop the sob that escaped. The small part of her that actually cared was instantly ashamed, and so quieted further tears, leaving the only sign in her shaking shoulders. Her knees buckled, and she sat, hiding her shameful distress with her hands (and once more doing her best to hurt herself, not wanting an attack now).

At last, in a broken half-whisper, she managed to say, "Io-Io's i-i-i-in the h-hospital..." she quieted, as the reality of the sentence sank in. "Io's in the hospital," color=green]she burst out once more, "and it's all my fault! Oh, Io, Io..." Her tears renewed, she began to rock back and forth, wailing her sisters name helplessly.

((...Yeah... A bit melodramatic, sorry... I get carried away when I write angst...^_^"))

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante did not expect the flood of words and emotions to gush forth so strongly. His angry expression faded almost instantly as he saw her breaking down in front of him. Curse women and their crying fits. Rose had a similar affect on him. Sighing he smiled softly and walked over to her. He could see she was in pain both emotionally and because of her arm, physically.

"No, Cosette" he began, his voice soft and kind now," I am sorry. I behaved like a child. I only was angry because I felt hurt that you would not confide in us with this information. " he said as he walked forward and pulled her into a hug. He held her firmly but not so tight that it was uncomfortable. The girl shook in his arms and he felt sorry for her. He could sympathize though. Feeling so much pain and going through so much is difficult to handle. To tell someone about it is even harder. With his arms still firmly around her he spoke again" It'll be ok Cosette. If we can do anything to help let us know and we will be there for you. Even if I act like an angry child sometimes" he laughed lightly.

Part of him actually felt a bit nervous to let her go. He felt as if she'd fade if he did. She had been so alone in the situation for so long that the weight was finally bearing down on her like a crushing avalanche. He hoped that she'd accept the rescue from such weight that he and Charon now offered.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
This will be interesting
What writhes within me: Concerned but very relieved

Those entwined with me: Istal, Dante, Cosette

Yeah he felt like a total jerk now. Charon remembered the grey haired girl he had met so many years ago. She and Daisy had hit it off rather well, a fact that made him smile back then. Now it squeezed at his heart. Daisy used to send letters all the time to Io and was so delighted to receive them back. The girls appeared to be close as did Rose when she was in the mix. It slapped him a bit in the face when he realized that Io should have been a first year with Daisy. What house would she have been?

To his surprise, and relief, Dante moved to comfort the girl before he even was able to shake himself out of his thoughts. The dark haired boy had a talent for being very accepting. During their third year, no to far from where they were now, Charon had confided in Dante one of his darkest secrets and still the boy had accepted him. The Gaunt knew he was very lucky to have him as a friend. "Exactly Cosette. We're you're friends. If the Healers can't do anything then we'll do it. Please just let us know. Even if you need someone to come sit with you." Charon said as he came over. Kneeling in the soft grass next to the two he reached out and put his hand lightly on her left forearm as Dante still had her in his grasp.

What was going through her mind right now? Was she relieved like he had been? Or was she shocked that they were so accepting of what had happened? Hell they didn't even know why Io was in the hospital but it didn't matter. All the mattered was Cosette was in pain. They were her friends and they would be damned if they didn't do everything in their power to help alleviate it to some degree.

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:36 pm

User Image
Cosette Aurelie Prewitt

Fifth Year Slytherin

Cosette stiffened, shocked, when warm arms wrapped around her. Dante's voice came softly from above her head, telling her who it was. What was this? Why-why was he doing this? Couldn't he just tell her how disgusting she was, without having to put her through this? Now Charon, too, was aparently trying to comfort her. Surely she was mishearing...surely they hated her, how could they possibly not, when even she hated herself? But...they seemed to be sincere...

Perhaps foolishly, she decided to believe them. Her weeping increased, relief and still mild disbelief fueling them, and no longer did she try to hide them. For a few moment, she was happy...until she noticed that her right hand was creeping toward Dante's neck. Her eyes widened in horror, and she pulled away from the hug, a screech of "No!" escaping her before she could stop it. She staggered backwards, away from them, Hugging herself tightly, once again using pain to try and bring herself to her senses.

Desperately, she searched for an excuse for her outburst. "Don't you get it?" she asked wildly, "I caused it, it's my fault she's there! You can't--you can't just accept that! It's my fault! All my fault..." Her gaze was dragged back down to the ground, as haltingly, she explained. "I-we were in Egypt, these past few years. Father was sent there to help with the small riots. They didn't think it was dangerous, so we all came with...and then the fighting grew, and became a civil war..." She gulped, and continued speaking. "We-we had to get out, and they had closed the borders, so it was really hard... We finally got permission, and we went to the Embassy to get the visas and leave, and..." her voice shook, "We were attacked. Father and Mother started defending us, and told Iolanthe and I to take cover behind one of the desks, so I grabbed her hand and we ran...but a spell hit her stuffed cat, and, well, you know how she is about stuffed animals...just like I am with dolls." She managed a shaky laugh. "We were behind the desk, and safe, but...but...she ran to get it." Her voice broke at last, and tears flowed once more. "I didn't stop her. And...she was hit by one, two, I don't know how many spells, or what they were. She fell...it was awful..." The truth was, Cosette didn't remember anything after that. The curse had completely taken over her, and she had attacked those who had dared hurt Iolanthe, furiously cursing, taking a letter opener and stabbing a few with that (so she'd been told, anyway), only stopped from killing the ministry workers and her parents as well by a well placed stunning spell. She knew what happened after, though. "We escaped, barely, and now she's, I don't know, unconscious or something. C-c-comatose, they say. No one knows what to do, and it's all because of me..." Her hand found her arm, and almost subconsciously, she began to scratch at it with her nails, digging deeply as she could through the cloth.

((Sorry for taking so long, had homework...))

User ImageUser Image  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out