Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
White Tomb Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante smiled as he felt her slightly relax in his arms. Her weeping increased but that only made him hold her tighter. He even resorted to lightly rubbing her back hoping that would help calm her. When she yelled NO he jumped lightly and then was even more surprised when she moved back. Before he had time to question she was already spouting out her explanation. When she finished he looked at her shocked for a long moment. Really, that was all?

Laughter.

Dante began to laugh hard. Yes it was rude but compared to what he had done that was nothing. "Cosette, that was not your fault in the slightest. Yes she ran off to get her toy and you didn't stop her but by NO means does that make you the person at fault" he finally stopped laughing and walked closer to her. He grabbed her shoulders and looked at her with soft eyes. No anger, no teasing, just understanding. " Cosette I have a secret as well. That is by far much worse than yours." he looked around then at Charon then back at her, "You see before school began I did something. Something that freed myself and my sister from a life of torment. I killed my parents. Both of them." he said bluntly with no remorse what so ever. "They beat me Cosette and I feared for Rose. We needed an escape. I found it." he smirked, a dark, evil look filling his eyes as he spoke of death as if it was a walk to the park. He hoped that telling her such a thing would help her distract herself from her own pain.

"I am very sorry for your sister, Rose really loved her company. Perhaps we can visit her on break?"
He offered her kindly. It was a stark contrast to his previous emotion but it was just as sincere. He meant every word. Hopefully, Cosette would believe him.

I can never escape the darkness inside me

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image

where; white tombxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; no onexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; confused and alone

SongsOutfit

Jane had rushed from the Great Hall and quickly decided to avoid the common room as it seemed the first years were headed in right behind her. She felt horrible for what she had done but she was angry nonetheless. Jane had stormed out of the castle not pausing for a moment, fleeing...somewhere. She wasn't exactly sure where she was. It was dark and cold and she was lost. On any other occasion she would have been scared but now, she didn't know what she was feeling. Jane was angry, hurt, offended, embarrassed. Ooh! Jane feel to the ground and looked up at the night sky. She wanted to cry but it just made her feel like she was a wimp. She was always crying. She felt like a little girl always needed to be protected and loved and she hated it. She didn't want to be like that but she was. She tried so hard everyday to be like the other girls at the school but she just couldn't. Before she knew it she was crying was again. Oh how much she wished she could just be a muggle again.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image
fourth year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦The hours had somehow fleeted past him even with the constant pounding of seconds passing like years themselves. His body felt sore in a way he could not remember ever experiencing; nothing like the satisfying groan of his body after a hike or trek or some form of physical exertion; not the stabbing pain of broken bones of pestering injuries or some for of illness. It seemed to be much deeper in him, the beat of a drum with the canvas lose and worn. Barely a thud but the vibrations still hitting against the bones of whatever core he had inside him.
His rear and back, did however, grind him with a more familiar physical strain. It seemed he had chosen the most uncomfortable of seats in the entirety of the Hufflepuff Common Room. Sitting and slipping deeper into it just like with his thoughts as he sat for perhaps three hours staring. Eyes set too firmly on the entrance portal of the room - the awkward and alarmed glances of those unsuspecting characters entering to find him practically plastering his emotions onto them. A shining desperation the ground through his lower lip three times over across the span of time. The second he had finished being attended to in the Hospital Wing by Eveline Caesar he had rushed down the kitchen corridor. Scanning the cushioned room and every one of its corners for Jane. Begging one of his female Housemates to glance into the Dormitory for the fourth year and even checking the boy's dormitory in a short burst of hope. At which point, knowing she was not anywhere within the room yet, he had awaited her. Yet only the strike of the eleventh hour had finally roused him from his seat. Mind finally bursting with nothing but the decision to find her.
Strangely, he had not even wandered the castle in search of her for more time than it took to cross the couple floors of the school to find himself outside. The distance had been crossed unconsciously and once he was outside he realized the reason for it; nature had always been a state in which he relaxed. Calmed and sought out whenever anger or crippling depression reared their ugly heads. Memories of his most recent summer touched his tongue and spread their bitter taste.
Allen physically shook the memories and thoughts away, balancing on the decision to search the Grounds while he was already outside.

And so he finally found her; sitting quietly on the ground, posture curled into herself and almost visibly shaking. A ripple running through her form that could be seen from Allen's distance and it sent a shiver through him in turn. He swallowed thickly, face suddenly stinging with the motion of his facial muscles. Small bandages holding his skin together; butterfly ties and plasters covering most of his left side. The sutures glowing eerily in the moonlight reflecting off the white tomb in which he found himself behind Jane.
His hands curled into his palms, picking at the hardened skin their as him mind picked at finding what to do. How to react how to approach the situation and the sitting girl.
He cleared his throat then before he could think too long and end up leaving - a decision he could not fall upon. Not again.
The initial sound had not seemed to rouse Jane from her thoughts (or perhaps had been lost to the chill of the fall breeze) so he attempted again. It was louder, but without strength. Cracking at the end and sending a flush to his cheeks. However the attention was caught and when he saw the sad eyes of Jane Doyle his breath died on his tongue alongside his words.
He coughed lightly, attempting to keep himself from shifting from foot to foot too awkwardly. "Um, Jane, I...well I was worri- I mean," he cleared his throat again along with a breath, "Is that seat free?" he finally managed out pointing just to her left. Not daring to take a step until she allowed it.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image

where; white tombxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Allenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; unsure

SongsOutfit

Jane sat, her arms wrapped around her legs taking all the heat she could from the small knit sweater. She had dropped her robes somewhere within the castle, barely caring. The tears on her face did not help her temperature but she refused to move. Maybe she would wait until morning. She had always wanted to see a real sunrise.
A voice sudden distracted Jane. She dared not moved and she wasn't sure if her voice would work. She simply nodded after a few moment. Jane caught a glimpse of Allen's face in the deep moonlight and nearly gasped. Had she really done all that? She felt guilty and horrid but in her head laughed. Maybe he didn't really deserve it but she couldn't say it hadn't felt good.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image
fourth year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦He was grateful for the silence acceptance and took his seat quickly. Feeling the press of the newly-refreshing grass where it made contact with his stiff body, mind rattling and wishing he had had some form of silent acknowledgement for his first words. He felt like a complete idiot listening to the memory of his own words.
His fingertips found their way to the ground as well, noting the moisture of the earth and where the hairs of grass and other forms of weed sprouted relentlessly in the soon-to-be green carpet that blanketed the entire Grounds of Hogwarts. The heel of his palm completely oblivious to the sensation of contact and the texture the ridges of his skin would have interacted with if not for the thick barrier of the black gloves. A wall against two layers of reality just as it was a wall in his sanity.
Neither spoke as nature continued to spin around them; faces and gazes made to look as though staring straight before themselves. Allen trying desperately to not glance at Jane out of the corner of his eye as often as he was. Visually noting the swollen eyes and quivering thoughts layering her eyes with a bitter familiarity. Shallow memories of times he had seen her in this state; by the dark hand of nightmares, school work and stress and so many disappointments overwhelming her world. Each time he thought he had managed to find a way to comfort her, maybe ease, but that thought seemed to be nowhere near the truth. If he had managed to convey her any aid, any sort of relaxation to she demons he could see her sometimes fighting off, she wouldn't be like this again. He bit his lips, drawing blood again. Preferring the last of his own iron over the chocking guilt.

"I am sorry," he heard a mumbling voice rough with emotions too raw to name, "Maybe one day I will stop hurting you all the time."

Allen nearly chocked on his own throat which suddenly seemed to be a collapsed obstruction in his body rather than a supportive element of it as he labelled the voice. His own voice; spoken so unconsciously ever layer of protection and secrecy and desperate hiding had been stripped from it as it escaped him while he had been lost in his thoughts. His voice, his real voice that always bounced in his skull writhing to be set free. A voice without the armour he always forced on it of acting and lies of comfort. He thought he had drowned it.
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image

where; White Tombxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Allenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; unsure and hopeless

SongsOutfit

Jane stared straight ahead and put a hand to her head. She sighed ever so slightly. And maybe I'll stop hurting you She thought. Jane felt awful once again. "Listen Allen. This isn't your fault. None of it is." She said simply. "And it never has been." She wanted to reach out and hug him but she just couldn't bring her self to. She wasn't completely sure she even wanted to make up with him. It seemed her life was full of unsurety.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
fourth year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦ Allen dared a cautious glance towards Jane's darkened face. Shadow playing on features he desperately wanted to see happiness in. Lips firmly frowned where he knew there should be a sunny smile. Delights replaced by the monochromatic light and darkness running so much deeper he could not help but place himself to blame for it. Confusion darkened his already black eyes and knitted his brow so quickly he wondered if a crash had sounded. "What do yo- of course it is, Jane. You don't have to lie to me." he tried, in cracking voice. Hating the weight of emotion he could hear in ever chord of his words. "I can handle the truth, I have been the cause of worse..." he swallowed then, silently pleading for her to meet his gaze.
"Well not worse," he whispered, "Nothing is worse than hurting you."
"And I know I caused it, why else would you have reacted like that?" he bit his lip, a weak victory lighting his face dimly thinking he won the argument. Despairing at the fact that he could see no other explanation - it was always him. Always. And this had to be him again.
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image

where; White Tombxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Allenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; unsure and hopeless

SongsOutfit

Jane stared forward, so unsure of what she was doing. "Allen, I swear it..." Her eyes began to well with tears. She breathed deeply and quickly. "Allen I just can't. " She seemed to choke on her breath. "I can't do this right now. I just can't talk about this." Jane stood and tried to manage a smile. "I'm really sorry." She reached down and kissed his forehead. "I'll talk to you later..." she trailed off. "Don't do anything stupid" Jane muttered. She wasn't really sure what exactly she meant and without another word she walked off, tears once again filling her eyes. "I'm so sorry" she muttered again.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
fourth year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦ Allen stood up roughly at her words and her motions to escape. "No." he stated; demanded.
"No, don't give me that Jane. You think this is hard for you? It is hard for both of us! I am not going to just sit around and wait for when you 'can' do this. When you 'can' talk about it! No, I won't!"
"Talk to me, even if you end up yelling or hitting me or breaking down, talk to me! What have I done? What have you done and what is this?" he suddenly motioned between them, dropping his arms in exasperation then. "What is happening between us? Friendship or...or more, you have to communicate! You have to talk to me and I will talk to you."

"I care about you Jane...I really care for you." he almost whispered.
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image

where; White Tombxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Allenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; angry

SongsOutfit

Jane snapped around to look at Allen, or rather glare at Allen. It was like her eyes were shooting daggers into him. She honestly didn't know why she was so angry. He had ever right to do what he was doing but people rarely disagreed with Jane and she did not like it, especially in a situation like this. "How dare you." She muttered. She stepped forward so that the pairs noses where practically touching. She breathed deeply. "You want me to talk to you? Okay fine, I'll talk." She said with a glare.

"You want to know why this is hard or why I don't want to talk about this? You want to know do you?" She asked practically screaming. "It's not that you've done anything. Because you know what you haven't. Nothing but made me love you!" Jane stopped cold. Had she really just said that. "I love you" She said as if trying out the words. "And you know what, I can't talk about this right now because I love you."

What did she even mean? She didn't even know she just knew she loved him and it wasn't going away but nothing would come of it if something didn't change. She didn't know exactly what that was but nonetheless it needed to change. "Is that good for? Can I go now?" She asked her voice somewhere between begging, annoyance and anger. She was way to young to be feeling any of this, let alone having to deal with it head on.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image
fourth year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦ A weak smile fixed itself on his face as he attempted to hide the creeping intimidation he suddenly felt at her proximity. He had never seen her furious; yelling, yes, angry, yes, furious? No. This was no longer a drowned out emotion, this was fire. He swallowed against the sudden intrigue and fascination he felt to try and concentrate on the answer he had demanded of her. It left him gasping. The moment those three words passed her lips - and then a second time and a third and she eased them into existence - he forgot the lump in his throat and simply attempted not to scream in some numbed instinct. He stared at her wide-eyed and slack-jawed for a second before she ushered her exit. His hand was gripping her wrist desperately before he even felt his muscles tighten to begin the motion. "No!" he breathed in shock, exasperated that his not wanted her to leave was not the most obvious thing to her as it was to him. "Of course not. Not now! Not after-" he flailed aimlessly with his free hand, licking his lips in quick nervousness and trying to keep his speedily scanning eyes under some measure of control as they seem bent on seeing every detail of her face for an answer to his confusion and the warmth swelling in him. Instead it all crashed - his free hand finding her face from the air it was ripping, he crashed his face against hers as he brought it close. Lips pressed deeply into hers and the sensation did not register momentarily at the extreme passion and haste of the kiss.
He searched her mouth, pulled her close and deemed desperately he would never let her go. He broke it for just a second to give each of them a half-lunged gasp of air before kissing her deeply again. Exploring her meaning and fury and finding that fire so hot he wanted to be seared to her sooner than he wanted to pull away once more.
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

where; White Tombxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Allenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; wow...just...wow

SongsOutfit

Jane was taken by surprise by Allen's cold lips. Really surprised by the fact he wanted to kiss her at all. For a moment she just stood there, it seemed like the weight of the kiss crush her like stone. But not in a bad way. When her senses decided to come to she moved into the kiss. Thoughts ran through her head at a million miles an hour. This was just...she couldn't describe it with words. She had never been kissed, and she could honestly say she didn't want to kiss anyone but Allen.

She wanted to stay there forever in the moment. In passion. How long had she wanted this? She didn't have the slightest idea but for a long time, that was obvious. Could this really possibly be happening? She was kissing Allen. It felt like there was music playing through the darkness. Finally they came away from the kiss.

Jane just stood there, completely still. "Wow" She muttered and actually started to giggle. "Wow" She said again. "Wow" This time only a slight whisper. Jane didn't dare talk, not that she actually could talk anymore then the wow anyone. She didn't know what to do. She just stood there giggling and smiling like a doofus. "Yeah, that's a very kind way of getting me to shut up" she muttered with one more giggle.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
fourth year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦He found the separation damnable until he felt the vibration and contagiousness of Jane's giggles pulse through him. He found himself gasping in chuckles and jitters as well, covering his mouth in poor attempts to hide the school-boy giddiness. "Oh," he smirked, "I can definitely say I like that more than talking." he gasped with laughter and gripped her shoulders in reassurance. In constant connection. ¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

where; white tombxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; no onexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; bliss

New SongsOutfit

Jane wrapped her arms around Allen's neck and kissed him once again and smiled widely. "Once more for good measure" She said with a laugh. Jane looked through the dark area and saw a twinge of light from the castle. It was like she was suddenly brought back to reality. "We should go. They'll be wondering about us. Come with me" She didn't want to leave. She wanted him to hold her and tell her he loved her but she supposed it couldn't be helped.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image
fourth year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦"Oh no," he declared taking her hand and twirling her around and bringing her a bit closer to him in the action. The thought of separating from her translating into losing her. Either to the end of this moment, sleep or anything else that seemed like the greatest evil to him now. None of that anxiety translated to the cola eyes and cool complexion that now only showed how much he desired her. "How about we...spend the night together?" he offered eyes glancing off her for a second just to sweep over the lake spread before them, the trees and forest holding possibilities and the night sky he wanted to map and devour with her next to him. ¦¦

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas