Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
White Tomb Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image

where; white tombxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; no onexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; bliss

New SongsOutfit

Jane smiled and laughed slightly. She felt so warm within his arms. "Oh Allen" She said solemnly with a deep breath, feeling their hearts beating at the same time. She wanted to stay with him but something was holding her back. She laid her head against his chest and stayed silently thinking. She looked up at the stairs above her and thought deeply. The area surrounding them was beautiful and quiet oh how badly she wanted to stay.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sparrow sat silently on the ground near the white tomb. She held no interest in the dead but knew the man inside it was important. Dumbledore, her aunt talked about him all the time. Sparrow always thought it was odd- every time she got one of his cards it would wave once and then she'd never see him again. It was why she liked pictures which didn't move more. Well... one of the reasons.

She hummed softly and began to stack small sticks into a tower. Nary a worry in the world."Did you ever feel homesick, Mr. Dumbledore," she asked the tomb softly. "I do. All the time. This place is so lonely... even with people like me." She sighed, weaving a roof out of flowers, "I've met a few people, but... everyone sees so distant and out of reach. So caught up in their blood or sadness. I just don't understand it. Maybe I should have just stayed at home with Aunt Julia?" She sighed, blowing her bangs from her face, "What do you think, Mr. Dumbledore?"  

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin had been wandering and found her way to the tomb of Albus Dumbledore, one of the greatest wizards of his--No, all time. She was supposed to be at the Owlery, but she wasn't sure where it was. Caitlin looked at the grave, her fingers ran across the marble and she sat down next to it, resting her head against it. She thought that maybe she could clear her mind, and that would rid her of her headache. And Caitlin needed sort out her feelings, she didn't want to disrupt the clean aura that was probably at her house right now. She sat silently thinking to herself, muttering a few words ever now and then. Trying to make sure she had the right idea.
Listening to:
OOC: Outfit in the picture.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image

where; White Tombxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Myselfxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; exhausted

SongsOutfit

"Lumos" Jane whispered. Suddenly a light appeared at the tip of her wand lighting the forest around her.Her eyes glanced over towards the White Tomb. She sighed slightly and sat on the ground glancing at the white structure. Jane had fled the castle the moment she was sure everyone was asleep. It hadn't taken to long after the sorting festivities of the night but longer then she would have liked. It must have been nearing midnight now and she was exhausted but couldn't sleep. She didn't know why but it felt urgent that she needed to get out of the castle, she felt like the ancient walls were crushing her and she would suffocate under there pressure. She hadn't even bother to change. She was clad in white. Her long nightgown, ballet slippers, and cloak.

Jane didn't know why she had chose her of all places. It was far from safe to be wandering around the grounds at night and it was lucky she hadn't been caught fleeing the castle. She just couldn't be there anymore. She looked at the dark forest that surrounded her and almost begged from something to happen. Something to take her mind of her pain. Or maybe something to keep her from wandering off it night. She sighed and looked across her surroundings.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:13 pm
♫ Feeling: Nuetral.
♫ Company: Myself.
♫ What I'm thinking: Just thinking.
♫ What am I doing; Thinking.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin walked silently to the place she came to in her first year. She had come to think and that was what she returned to do. She pulled out her wand, "Lumos..." She muttered, the tip of her wand resembling the stars in the night sky. Cait closed her eyes, the images only really appeared when she was sleeping, thus leading her to wander during the night. What to think about? Music? She could always think about music. From Bach all the way to Lindsey Stirling. What song should she learn on her viola, she'd have to do some research when she got back home...

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℋufflepuff ℭaptain and ℬeater
ℱourth ϒear ℋalf~ℬlood

Heather and .....?
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather wandered along her way, wrapped up in a blanket that masked her against the darkness. Sehza sat upon her shoulder, however, giving her a brightly colored indicator of her presence. The blonde gazed up at the night sky, at the stars that floated above her. It was as if they were taunting her, saying "Look how high up we are. We're thousands of miles away from where you are. And you'll never be able to reach us." Heather nodded, knowing the stars were correct in their mocking. Suddenly, Sehza leaped off of her perch on her owner's shoulder and flew away. "Sehza! Get back here!" Heather called out in a combination between a shout and a whisper. The bird flew towards the White Tomb, and the girl followed in quick pursuit. Once there, she saw a light, and a face. "Caitlin?" Realizing that it might be kind of scary to hear a random voice in the darkness, Heather pulled out her wand. "Lumos." The tip lit up with a bright, white light. She continued. "Uhh, hey. What are you doing out here so late?" she asked. Sehza, satisfied in her person-finding skills, returned to Heather's shoulder and held her head up high.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:38 am
♫ Company: Heather.
♫ What I'm thinking: Why is she here?
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin glanced around when her name was called. Was it a professor? She didn't want to get in trouble. Suddenly a face appeared. Cait squinted her eyes to see who it was...It was Heather. "Hi." She whispered, looking at the older girl. "I've found I don't sleep much anymore and thought that coming out here might...occupy my time." Cait said, standing up to look at her properly. "What about you?"

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:25 am
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒear ℋalf~ℬlood

Heather and .....?
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather was a little surprised and a little not-so-surprised. She did not know how the younger girl had coped with the events they had endured together, or if she had even coped at all. Though, this seemed like a good conclusion. Wandering around aimlessly at night, searching for places to just sit and think. "Same here. Mind if I join you?" she asked, moving to stand near the Gryffindor. She sighed, her hand reaching up to pet Sehza's soft feathers. "So, how are you, Cait? I don't think we've ever just sat down and talked to each other before." Come to think of it, she couldn't remember a time when she did just sit down and talk to her. There's a first time for everything, she supposed.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:36 pm
♫ Company: Heather.
♫ What I'm thinking: Why is she here?
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin shrugged, tugging a stand of loose hair, "I've been fine. Just a little tired, I guess. Anything new with you?" She asked the older girl, she hadn't ever spoken to her. Like had a real conversation. Maybe she could manage to make a friend out of one of the sisters and not end up being their mortal enemy...

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒear ℋalf~ℬlood

Heather and .....?
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather kept her gaze on the stars above them, finding some sort of comfort in the heavenly lights. Her bird snuggled against her face, rubbing soft feathers on the girl's skin. "Tired. Aren't we all?" she mumbled under her breath. The Hufflepuff doubted that the other girl could hear her, but then again, it was such a quiet night that it could be possible. "New? Hmm... Well, not really. Classes are going well, Dhylan hates me for some reason, and my mom is pregnant. So... I guess that's what's new." she said, shrugging her shoulders. This caused Sehza to be disturbed, but only briefly. The fire bird soon returned to her cuddling as her owner's shoulders resettled.

{ooc: so sorry that I forgot about this. ^^;;; }
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:12 am
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name:
And every color illuminates:
We are shining:
And we'll never be afraid again:

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn leaned against the tomb, staring up at the sky. She didn't feel like drawing, or playing the piano today, and her classes had ended for the day as well. She could be doing her homework, but she honestly didn't have that much as the year was drawing to a close. The summer was looming ahead like a menacing storm cloud, and she really, really, didn't want to go home. Home to her father and his alternating cold silence or burning angry outbursts, home to Elsie and her constant need for affection and attention, and her ceaseless questions, and home to Morven, with her abrupt mood swings and spoiled ways. She loved her sisters, she really did, but she was so tired of being both mother and father to them, of being the one in charge, the one who had it all under control. Because she really didn't. Her father could leave one day and never return, or he could start hurting them, or she could die like her mother had and leave them all alone. And what would they do then? They were clever, yes, but they were children who needed someone to take care of them. And that someone was always her. She'd sacrificed her childhood to let them have theirs and once in a while she did feel bitter about it. It was in times like these, more than ever, that she wished her mother was still alive. She traced patterns on the marble of the tomb with her finger, and sighed. "I guess I shouldn't be complaining, right Professor? I'm happy here. I have Chloe, and Charlotte, and Jay. I have my music and my art. I just...really wish she was here," Newlyn whispered the last part and wiped away the tears forming in her eyes. It was a beautiful day. She wasn't going to ruin it by crying.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:23 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Consoling Newlyn
What I want to be doing: Nothing Else

Jayden had been standing behind her when she had said that. He soon felt great sympathy in them and all he wanted to do was console her. She didn't deserve to be motherless. She was too great of a girl for that; yet, her mother was taken away from her early. He hoped that maybe someday she'll find that motherly figure to talk to about things, but for now, he will make due with consoling her. He went up behind her and wrapped his arm around her small waist.

"Newlyn, she is here. With us as we speak. She's watching us from a better place. Wherever she may be, she is. She loves you Newlyn...just like...I do," he said to her, realizing the severity of what he had just said. Sure, he did love her, but he wasn't sure if it escalated to that level yet. But he felt that it was soon. They have been dating for just about 11 months and 20 days. There year anniversary was coming up and he couldn't believe it. He still had yet to get her something. To be fair, he had little resources to get anything; so he will probably have her wait till they get back. He was glad that it was going to be better with the age status soon. It doesn't sound right that a fourth year was going out with a first year, or and fifth year dating a second. It sounded weird to him, but a sixth dating a third sounded much better. So he was glad time was progressing.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 am
When WE first came HERE,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Grieving
And every color illuminates: I finally told him...
We are shining: Jay
And we'll never be afraid again: White Tomb

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn gasped a little, having not realized her boyfriend was behind her. She was tense for a moment before she allowed herself to relax into his arms. "I know," she said quietly. "But you don't understand. It's- It's my fault she's dead." There. She had said it. Finally. It was out. It had been like ripping off a band-aid; if she said it fast enough, it didn't hurt. But what was he going to think? He knew her as sweet, loving little Newlyn, Newlyn who would never hurt a fly and always had a kind word to say. But she was more than that. Past the soft smile, and the bright blue eyes, there was a mixture of grief, and hate, and an aching inside that never fully went away. She wanted it to go away. But it just wouldn't.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Sympathetic
What I am doing: Consoling Newlyn
What I want to be doing: Nothing Else

"Sit down with me Newlyn. Before making assumptions, may I ask how long ago this was Newlyn? And may I ask what happened?" he said, keeping her in an embrace the whole time. He was there for not only answers, but to console her. He really wanted her to feel better. He wanted her to be the same Newlyn, but the fact that she was sad at this point of time changed that. So, what was there to do? Find a way to defeat it...together. Like two people should.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers