Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
White Tomb Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:07 pm
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Grieving
And every color illuminates: I finally told him...
We are shining: Jay
And we'll never be afraid again: White Tomb

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn slowly sat down next to him, shaking slightly. She clenched an unclenched her hands anxiously, and stared at her lap. "I was six. So seven years now. My mum... she loved to look at the stars. She always used to say that Astronomy was her favorite subject here. My dad would tease her about it. Out of all the classes, why one that didn't even use magic? But I think she liked it because the stars are the same, no matter where or what you are. Magical or muggle, we study the same night sky. But we used to go out on walks, just me and her, and lie down on the ground and look at them. She could name each and every constellation. Before she died, on her birthday, there was a meteor shower. She got so excited about it." The Hufflepuff's voice cut off in a quiet sob, before she forced herself to continue. "So one night we went out to see the stars, like we always did when it was clear. Just the two of us. It was a full moon that night. And we were out looking at them, when we heard a howl. My mum didn't realize what it was at first, but I got scared. By the time she knew that it was a werewolf," the hatred was evident here, bubbling over onto her raw voice, "It was too late. It came out of nowhere, and she turned and looked me right in the eyes, and said "I love you, Newlyn. Run." So I did. I didn't even look back, to see her dying because she was trying to keep it from going after me. It killed her, and ran off. And I knew it was my fault. My father couldn't even look at me for a month. He hates me, and I hate him, and the only thing that keeps me from going insane during the summer are my sisters. That's how messed up I am, Jay." She whispered the last part, not trusting her voice not to crack.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:22 am
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood:
What I am doing:
What I want to be doing:

Jayden listened to her story, forming his own opinions and own insight as she went along and by the end of the brief monologue, his point of view had been formed. What he came up with was something on the contrary of what she believed in. His point of view was going to argue what she believed, but first, he had to know how she blames herself. In any event of such nature, the person could not possibly blame themselves. The blame would have to be at being at the wrong place at the wrong time. As she finished her speech, he began his part.

"Newlyn, you can not blame yourself for that. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time. A six year old girl could not know any better. Heck, a six year old girl do not even comprehend what a full moon is. A better question is: how did a six year old girl come to believe that the whole death was her fault? That's what confuses me, because there hasn't been many cases like it, he said to her, brushing his hand through her hair. It was silky smooth and that's where he wanted to keep his hand.

"You are not messed up Newlyn. You are just like any other person. They have things they regret, things they can't get over, but they soon will get over it.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 pm
When WE first came HERE,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Grieving
And every color illuminates: I... It's...
We are shining: Jay
And we'll never be afraid again: White Tomb

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn shook her head. "If I hadn't been there, maybe she could have gotten away. But she was protecting me and... I just-" She cut herself off, and sighed. "I... I don't know. My father hates me, so I've always believed it was my fault. I can see it in his eyes every time I look at him. I'm used to it by now, but it still hurts..." she whispered. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to get the image of her mother turning to face the snarling werewolf out of her mind.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:29 pm
So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top, don't hold back
I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all, this city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it: Devastated
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit: I can't believe he's gone...
I'm just the same as I was: Alone
Now don't you understand that I'm never changing who I am: White Tomb

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | F O U R T H Y E A R User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn Vass hadn't felt this alone since the day her mother died. The day her childhood ended. The day her father started hating her. She'd loved her mother, her mum, with every core of her being. She'd loved Jay with every core of her being. And now he was dead. Gone. She'd sat here with him, two years ago, and confided in him her darkest secrets. He'd told her he loved her here. She'd known him for three short years. But it felt like an eternity. Jay was her first crush, her first boyfriend, her first kiss, her first love. Had it been love? Real, true love? She didn't know. She was only fourteen. But so what if it hadn't been? Maybe he hadn't been the one, but what she had felt for him was so real, so alive, that now she felt dead. He'd changed her so much, and now he was gone. Was everyone she loved going to die? Was that her curse?

She stared up at the overcast sky, feeling the chill of late afternoon seep into her bones. The snow was so white it hurt her eyes. It was too quiet. Too somber. Newlyn gathered her knees to her chest, and wrapped her arms around them. Even the season was one of death. It was so perfectly fitting that she wanted to scream until she could scream no more. Her heart was thudding painfully inside of her chest and her breathing was harsh, rasping in and out in puffs of misty air. Tears streaked down her face, and the wet lines they left were only warm for a moment before they hardened and froze. Not long ago, she'd been so happy. She should have known it couldn't last. Newlyn shook and trembled, but not from the cold. A quiet anger rose up inside of her. "Why?! Why couldn't it last?! What's wrong with me?!" she screamed. It felt good to raise her voice for once. "Mum, Jay..." she sobbed. "I'm so, so sorry."

A person who DESERVES my loyalty RECEIVES it

So this is where you fell
And I am left to sell
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
Right to the top don't look back
This road never looked so lonely
This house doesn't burn down slowly
To ashes, to ashes, turning the rags
And giving the commodities a rain check

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:34 am
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy walked outside, thin dress dancing in the breeze. Her feet were bare, as she hadn't managed to find her shoes after she had returned to humanity. After wandering around for a little while, she found herself at the tomb of Albus Dumbledore. Perfect. A place of death. Just for her. She sat on the grass, resting her back against the cold marble. Maybe she'd get lucky and just freeze to death out here. It would be a nice way to go.

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:51 am
User Image
User Image

Miles shivered as he headed outside. He had his cloak on, and even that wasn't blocking most of the wind. Mostly he had come out to think, considering he needed to get something out of his head. Mostly the whole incident that led to... well, his wolfieness. He'd had a talk with apparently some older guy, who seemed really intimidating to him, especially his grim expression and his no-nonsense attitude. Plus, the guy didn't seem like he could crack a smile, ever. How did that work, anyway? He couldn't even imagine. Apparently it was a mistake, him being bitten, though Miles was sure that the wolf last night had tried to eat him. Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair, wondering what color his fur would be. Red like his hair? Wouldn't that make it really hard for him to blend in?

He sighed, and looked around, thinking he might have gotten sidetracked. At least until he spotted someone sitting near the tomb. A frown marred his features as he approached. Wait, wasn't that the seventh year Gryffindor girl? He wracked his brain for a name, and blinked. Remy. That was the name that Jason gave him, wasn't it? Okay, well, he had two options. One was to run like hell over to the forest and maybe get eaten by an acromantula, but he wasn't going to do that. The other was to walk up to her and talk. Yeah, talk. Okay, so how was he going to break the ice again? Something along the lines of, 'Hey, I'm Miles. You bit me in the forest, and well, now we both have a furry problem?' That even sounded bad in his head. Running a hand through his hair again, he exhaled forcefully before deciding to go about this another way.

He walked up, smiling.
"You know, for being a werewolf, it really sucks that we don't get fur all the time. I mean, think about it. If we had the fur we got once a month all month, we wouldn't have to worry about cloaks, right? Though washing and drying it would be a pain. Cna you imagine having to towel-dry all of that fur? That would give me nightmares." Okay, fur talk. Great ice breaker, right? Or she might bite him again. Well, it was worth a shot, right?

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Furry little problem, huh?
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:10 am
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy hadn't been paying attention to anything going on around her, instead remaining lost in her own thoughts. It wasn't until an unfamiliar voice spoke up. "For being a werewolf..." Her eyes went wide in a bit of shock. It wasn't until she sniffed, then connected this kid's smell with that of the blood that had coated her figure earlier. So this was the kid she'd bitten? At least he seemed to have a sense of humor about it. Remy blinked a few times, then gave a very, very pathetic attempt at a smile. "Um... yea. It gets cold out here... sometimes." She looked away from him, feeling pangs of guilt slam into her. She had to say... something, right? Something to this kid. She figured the Alpha had already gone and told him what was going on, but... now it was her turn, right? It was hard, since he didn't look any older than she herself had been when she was bitten. Had it been four years already? After steeling her nerves, Remy looked back at the kid. "I-I'm guessing Jason already told you what happened, right? That I... I...." Tears fell down her cheeks again, the teen unable even to attest to her crime. This poor innocent kid, whose name she didn't even know, was now a werewolf. Worse yet, he was her Beta. Beta to a Beta made... Omega? Would Jason even let him in the pack? Would they both be ostracized and removed from the Aconite Pack? What would Akira and Rufus think? What would... "I-I'm Remy, by the way. I might want to make sure you know me... since... ya' know... we're in the same family now." There. That seemed... nice enough... right?

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Miles blinked, remembering what the older man had said. Well, it had been along the lines of what he shouldn't do as a werewolf, really. Which he figured was common sense. No biting people and take wolfsbane, that was easy enough to remember. But he had to get the girl to laugh at least a little bit. She looked like someone whose puppy had just died. "You mean the scary old bloke who looked like he couldn't smile to save the life of him, lass? All hairy and bad tempered? Yeah, he told me. Also told me he mighta been a tad harsh on you. Dunno why, though. It wasn't like you meant to bite me or anything. Just an accident."

He scratched his head, a rueful smile on his face. "Besides, it'll give me an excuse never to eat peas again. My... my mum and da always tried to get me to eat them, and I really hated peas. This, well, it kind of makes me almost a carnivore, no no more green squishy balls for the rest of my life. Also, I bet I can see how loud I can howl now, or chase my own tail. Or heck, might even see about keeping some squeaky toys around to chew on, you know? If I can't have fun with the whole thing, I think I'd be a lot more depressed than I otherwise am."

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:31 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy listened to the kid, then blinked at his mention of Jason's.. personality, or lack thereof. It took every ounce of effort the girl possessed not to break down laughing. Gold eyes flicked around, searching.. just in case Jason had managed to find them. "Yes. That's Jason. Oh, just wait until you go to Hogsmeade. You'll never get rid of him. He owns the little plant shop, Dogweed and Deathcaps." She gave a grin, this one small, but real. At least the kid knew it was an accident!

When Miles mentioned not eating peas, the older teen started chuckling. "Not necessarily. I was vegan for.... two years after I got bitten? It was until Jason noted that I was... a lot underweight. He can be caring, and, to be honest, I think he secretly likes us. Ya' know... his packmates. He's saved my a** more times than I can count. He's saved me from... two kidnappings, apparent anorexia, and almost doing something... really bad. He's honestly a nice guy... just hides it behind his a*****e-ish exterior."

When the kid mentioned squeaky toys, Remy started laughing. Hard. The seventeen year old curled up, clutching her stomach, tears streaming. "Th-that's actually pretty much how Rufus was bitten. He met me one night, after I'd changed. Lucky for him, I'd taken the Wolfsbane that night. It was actually the next year that he came back to the forest with dog toys and biscuits. Jason... thought he was a threat or something! It was... intense. Moral of the story, Jason likes to bite. I'm actually the only one he bit while not sane. That... that's why I bit you, actually. I think... I mean, there was a lot going on, and I think it caused me to mess up on my potion somehow and..." She stopped to blink at the kid. How was he still smiling? Maybe... maybe he was genuinely okay with her having bitten him? "I'm sorry, you know? That's the first potion I've ever messed up... and it had to be Wolfsbane. It's a bit ironic. Another thing... You never did tell me what I was supposed to call you. I'm not sure we've ever met, but you seem to know me, so..."

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Miles wondered how the guy was, honestly. He wasn't too sure about the guy, though when Remy said something about the guy not leaving him alone, he scratched his head. So, stalkerish, okay. Well, he did kind of ask for it in a way. Though, when she mentioned how he cared about his packmates, he blinked a bit. "Packmates? You mean like a wolf pack? Makes total sense. I mean, I hadn't considered there being something like that meself, but then again, I haven't been a werewolf for long, maybe a dozen hours at the most."

When Remy apologized over biting him, Miles frowned a bit. He wasn't upset, mostly just thinking he was the dumb one that should have stayed in the castle. "Eh, don't beat yourself up over it, lass. Besides, I kind of know you from Music Club, since I go there too. And um, yeah, I should tell you me name, huh? That would probably stop you from calling me 'hey boy, at the very least. Miles McLellan, Hufflepuff. There, now we both know each other. Now, bigger question is, How are you not cold in this wind?"

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:48 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy smiled softly when the kid asked about packmates. She gave him a gentle nod, eyes soft. "Yes, packmates. I know it seems weird, but we're sorta... family. I've thought of Jason as kinda like... an uncle, I guess? I didn't exactly have the most stable in parentage, so I kind of... made a family all my own. I have the family that adopted me, the Hawthorn's, The family I was given by birth, Romy, and... and the family I was bitten into. The Aconite Pack. And don't worry. You'll get used to it... Though, it's going to hurt... like no other pain you ever have or ever will feel. Particularly if your Wolfsbane backfires." She gave a slight snicker, knowing that come next Full Moon, his perception of lycanthropy would become very, very different.

The kid didn't seem as upset as she thought, but perhaps that was what he needed to cope. When he introduced himself as Miles McLellan, she grinned. He asked about her temperature and she shrugged. "I didn't know I was famous. I'll have to remember that! But yes, I am the co-head of the club. And... you're the first Hufflepuff in our pack. Rufus is Ravenclaw, Jason's Slytherin, and Akira and I are both Gryffindor. We needed a Badger in our mix. And I'm positively freezing, but I'll be fine. I've had to be in less in colder. You'll get used to it too. Barefoot in a few inches of snow is nothing anymore." She sent a warm smile, her gold eyes a soft, honey hue. She had a maternal look about her, as if something had shifted in her, causing her to change.

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:46 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn wrapped her coat around her tighter, staring up at the blistering cold grey skies. It was just barely starting to snow and it was mid day. She had been smart though and wore several layers as well as her apparently now customary big coat. She was out on this cold day for one particular reason. Well 2 really. She had been drawing the white tomb while she waited but had finished her sketch and now had the book tucked away in her bag. The other reason she was here was because she was waiting.

Earlier she had sent a letter to Chance with only a few words written on it. 'meet me at the white tomb -Jaslyn'. She had spent a lot of time thinking and she hadn't really gotten time to actually talk to Chance in what seemed like ages. All summer and now half the year had passed and the most conversation she had had with him was a short one at the stands during the very first game of the year. Now it was time to talk.

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

heather030595

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Miles winced, realizing she didn't realize, did she? It wasn't that hard to figure the names of those that died during the festival, especially when it mentioned his parents by name. He didn't really have a family now, did he? He tried to ignore it, but it was hard. He'd be going home to an empty home next summer, probably for the last time before he came of age. "Family, huh? Sounds nice. I mean, having someone to go home to this summer." Well, this was suddenly depressing. He bit his lip, looking over the grounds from his vantage point. It was cold, and just felt lonely. He crossed his arms, mostly to fight off the feeling of being cold.

It was when Remy mentioned him being the first Hufflepuff in the pack that he cocked an eyebrow.
"Wait, there's an entire pack? I didn't meet them last night, did I? Because no offense, but that was kind of terrifying. I mean, it was just, I don't know. It seemed like there were more than four werewolves out. Maybe it's just the events, you know? And here." He doffed his cloak and put it around her shoulders, not really minding the cold too much, since he was more suitably dressed than she was. Came from going up to his dorm and pulling on the thickest sweater he could find before coming out. He crossed his arms, not even going to let her give it back. "If you tell me that I have to take that back, lass, then you don't seem to realize me Da had raised me better than that. 'You should always treat a girl like she was a lady.' That's what he always said, anyway. That's not going to change anytime soon, so you might want to get used to it."

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
OOC: Different timeline than Jaslyn/Chance interaction.
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:45 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy frowned when she noticed Miles' mood shift... hard. His voice sounded so sad. He didn't have anyone to go home to?! That was... not okay! She remembered something about the family McLellan. It was... Dhyl was reading the news. Fall Festival. Deaths... McLellan. Oh no. His family died?! Without hesitation, Remy hugged the younger boy. "I am so, so sorry, Miles. Um.. On... On behalf of the Hawthorn-Bleiddiaid Family, I want to ask you to stay with us. I won't have you living all alone. You're too young. I know it's not much, but you'll be surrounded by family." She gave a nod, gaze never leaving his. After her words, she scooted back, no longer in his little bubble of space.

The boy asked about the pack, still in a bit of shock. Remy nodded to confirm. "There are four... well, now five of us. Jason's the Alpha, I was bitten first, then Akira, then Rufus. You're the first one to be bitten by someone other than Jason. And... I'm still sorry 'bout that, by the way. I-I think I messed up my Wolfsbane potion, but I can't figure out where or how. Jason thinks I was stupid enough not to even take it. Other than that, I have no idea what happened last night. I just woke up with a raging headache and covered in blood." She finished her talk, the headache still in her head and the taste of Miles' blood still in her throat. A shiver ripped through her thin body, a curse of the frigid winter wind. Apparently the Hufflepuff noticed, as he wrapped his cloak around her. Just as she went to deny him, he spoke, saying she was to take it. She wrapped it tighter around herself, thankful for the warmth of the Hogwarts robes. She couldn't help but be touched by his words. "And they say chivalry is dead. Thanks, Miles."

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Miles blinked as he heard Remy's offer. Was she serious? They barely knew each other, right? When she hugged him, He just blinked. Well, that was unexpected. "Wait, won't your parents protest you inviting someone they've never met to live with you? I mean, I think it's kind of weird." It wasn't like he was saying no, he just wasn't sure if it was okay or not. He didn't want to get Remy in trouble if her family didn't want strays.

Miles did shiver a bit at the thought of the blood. He'd been covered in it too, and he absently rubbed his arm and shifted uncomfortably. He knew whose blood it was too, and he didn't want to think about how close to dying he had been last night either.
"Yeah, I bet that wasn't a pleasant experience. I mean, I think I'd freak out if I woke up with someone else's blood on me and didn't know why." At the mention of chivalry, the redhead did blush a bit though. "Me da just called it good manners, is all. But you're welcome lass. Might not be a bad idea to get into the castle and warm up a bit though. It is rather chilly."

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
OOC: Different timeline than Jaslyn/Chance interaction.
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces