Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Stone Circle Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:55 pm
The Stone Circle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The Stone Circle is, as its name suggests, a circle of giant stones that is on the grounds of Hogwarts, just outside of the Covered Bridge. It seems as though the circle may be a sun dial."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image
Ashleigh walked up to one of the stones and sat in front of it. She had nothing on her but her sketchbook and a couple of quils. The brunette was bored and had decided to draw some. Leaning back against the stone, she opened to a new page and began to sketch. Her current subject was the gamekeeper's hut and it's surrounding area from a slight distance. There was really no point to her drawing more then it being one of her few hobbies. As she drew she smiled and laughed a bit just having so much fun with her art and not paying attention if anyone was around her.

User ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tyler wandered into the stone circle. Though time had passed he was still unsure how to take the news, or of how to take the idea that he would soon have a baby sibling. He sighed. "What should I do" he said slumping down against the same rock as Ashleigh. He thinking he was alone did not know she sat on the other side

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image
Ashleigh heard someone sit on the other side of there she was sitting. She quickly finished up the peice of detail on the cabin she had been working on before closing the sketchbook and turning to see who else was there. It was tyler and he looked troubled. "what's wrong tyler?" she asked kindly stepping out from the side of the stone she was and looking at him. After asking she realized that tyler was probably the first to see her kindness since she had entered the school.

User ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tyler looked up startled, "Oh hey Ashleigh" he said. At first he wanted to say "Nothing" but after some thought he said "Family issues" he said. He sighed "I got a letter saying I'm going to be a big brother" he looked at her

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:03 pm
User Image
Ashleigh smiled at Tyler. "that's a good thing." she said taking a seat next to the other gryffindor. Without thinking, the brunette leaned around the stone to grab her sketchbook and work on finishing it up. "your brother or sister will have a good older sibling. but I do know how you feel I wasn't sure what to do when Jake was born either but now I don't know what i'd do without him." she continued with her hand effortlessly finishing up the last bit of detail for the game keeper's hut. Though the situation was different between the two situations, Ashleigh was 13 while her brother was 9 so she was 5 when he was born not 11 like in tyler's case.

User ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tyler smiled "Yeah maybe..." he said. He looked at Ashleigh and saw the sketch. "That's good" he said. Just then his stomach growled. He laughed "Sorry I'm kinda hungry I'm going to the Great Hall. Get something to eat" he stood and began walking away.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:49 pm
Rian McCrae
User Image

Rian had Mira's hand gently clasped in his. When they made it to the stone circle after their short walk he pulled her around and close to him and began to dance lightly. He hummed a sweet tune for them to move too. He didn't think it was even possible but she looked even more amazing in the moonlight. The night was in a deep darkness and all was silent except for the sound of their feet and his humming.
"I am so glad I met you Mira...I can't see how I enjoyed my life before you" he whispered as they softly danced. "but that is no longer a problem. My life is complete now and that is all that matters." he smiled and kissed her gently, never missing a single step.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:27 am

Mira Sinclair : Art & Muggle Art Professor

User Image
User Image
'Not a single stumble in the dark....wow, this must be a record!' Mira thought, a bit proud of herself. Her gaze flickered to sky, to watch moon, and then to her love as she was pulled around into a dance. It wasn't long before the red head started humming, the song was vaguely familiar, but she didn't try to place it, instead she just listened, enjoying the sweet sound. When he whispered such loving words, she gave him a soft look. "I know the feeling, Rian..." She mumured, as her hand came to rest on the side of his cheek cupping it. Hazel eyes studied the boy in front of her. All this had happened too fast in her opinion, but she was happy, and that was all that mattered. Her heart ached in joy. Warm lips softly crushed hers, and then the two kissed. The brunette went on dancing. When the kiss was over she smiled contently at him. "I feel so tranquil under the moonlight with you..."
User Image
"Oh, ephemeral youth..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:38 am
Rian McCrae
User Image

Rian smiled,"so do I" he said silently as well, still not missing a single beat. He would not be able to sleep later that night.His mind would be racing far too much and all thoughts would be on her.

After dancing for what seemed like ages he finally stopped. He looked around to try and find a place for the two to sit but in the darkness it was rather hard.Also the fact that he hadn't been to Hogwarts in such a long time, his memory of certain spots was waning.With an embarrassed laugh he looked at Mira
" Where can we sit?" he asked sheepishly. He hoped she didn't think less of him ( although he didn't know why she would) for not being able to procure a seat for he and his lady.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:58 pm

User Image
User Image
Mira smiled softly at his reply, her face flushed.
"You're always good with words, aren't you?"
She teased in a light tone, laughing softly afterwards. The two had danced for quite a bit before stopping. While the red head looked around for a sitting area, the girl stared at him. 'I wonder if Rian knows such gentlemanly intentions are cute in my eyes....' She was asked a question. It popped her out of thoughts. A light shrug was made in response. "The Covered Bridge is near by, but...there's no real good place to sit unless you you want to do so by the trees." The Stone Circle was a familiar place for the brunette. She used take naps here back in her school days... Mira let herself fall onto the grass, and then laughed childishly when she realized she hit her head. "Ah..there goes a couple of brain cells...." She mumured, asessing the damage quickly. It was harmless. Her hand patted the ground to her side. "Like to join me down here, love?" Hazel eyes flickered to him, before heading upwards to the sky. She crossed her arms.
User Image
"Oh, ephemeral youth..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:11 pm
Rian McCrae
User Image

Rian smiled in a bit of a smug way. He thought for a while at her suggestions then jumped when she just fell onto the grass. He was laughing until he noticed that she bumped her head. "Ah!" He flopped next to her and felt the back of her head."are you alright?" he asked, a small smile still on his face. Her face showed that she was ok and it was only a simple bump. He let out a sigh of relief. After he made absolutely sure she was ok he layed his head next to hers and looked up at the sky.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:29 pm

User Image
User Image
Mira turned her head way and rolled her eyes at his smug smile. 'I have a way with words too...' She thought with a small chuckle. '...men.' After the brunette dropped down, hitting her head, Rian checked, feeling her small injury, to see if she was okay. The need to slap his hand away came up, but after seeing his small smile and worried eyes, it vanished , and she felt bad. "I'm fine, dear." She mumured softly with a smile. He let out a relieved sigh. After a couple mintues of silent star gazing, a slender finger pointed at one of the stars.
"See that one right there....that's the star Mira...I'm named after it."
She blushed a bit at the last comment. He could of inferred that himself... "Do have a favourite star, or did not pay attention in Astronomy like some of my friends?" The girl turned her head to the side. Hazel eyes flickered to the red head, studying the way the moonlight hit his face. 'The moon accentuates his looks...' She thought, amazed.
User Image
"Oh, ephemeral youth..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:26 pm
Rian McCrae
User Image

His eyes shined in the moonlight as she pointed out the star with her name. He didn't know that. It was an amazing piece of information. One that he'd store away for future reference. His eyes turned for a moment on the beauty next to him as he watched the star light dance across her features. He smiled softly then looked back up to the sky.
"favorite star? hmm" he thought then he smiled and sat up on his elbows to get a better look at her,"Im looking at it" he grinned.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:00 am

User Image
User Image
Mira blushed brightly. Her cheeks were crimson, even the darkness couldn't hide it properly. She laughed, and then waved a hand dismissively. "I'm not a star, love, but thank for the compliment." She gave him a soft smile, and then mirrored Rian's postion by sitting up on her elbows. The girl blew a strand piece of hair out of her face, and then leaned foward, kissing him on the cheek in a butterfly touch. "I do love the beauty of the skies, but I must admitt there are things on Earth far more pleasing to the eyes..." 'Not to mention the heart...' The brunette added mentally. Soft lips crushed the warm ones of his, telling him who the target of her statement was.
User Image
"Oh, ephemeral youth..."

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas