Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Stone Circle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:27 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Cameron Rowley|||Gryffindor Chaser|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
A small smile graced her lips as he spoke, and she looked up into his eyes happily. She giggled quietly when he said he'd never think anyone was better than her. "Promise?" She asked quietly, staring in his eyes. So they'd had their first sort of fight on their first day of dating, but Cam was definitely good at making it up to her.
OOC:...

Love interest: Cam... (:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Cameron Rowley: Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron stared into Elli's eyes, a small smile playing on his eyes. "Promise," he said as he stuck out his pinky and wrapped it around hers. The couple just started going out, and they've already had a fight and made up.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:12 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Cameron Rowley|||Gryffindor Chaser|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Elli smiled brightly and wrapped her pinky around his, before leaning up and kissing him quickly. "Good." She said, giggling slightly and smiling up at him.
OOC:...

Love interest: Cam... (:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:42 am
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Stone Circle

Standing in his circle of stones Ronyo found himself delving into an area he had never thought about truly. He held up his ash wand, pointing at the nearest stone, and focused on the energy deep within himself. His eyes were closed and his mind was focusing on an image to hopefully add some degree of focus to the task. A storm flashed and pounded in his mind, winds blowing and rain pelting the area from all sides. Those elements were being ignored though, only an echo in the seventh years mind for the desire was to play out the true power within a storm. A flash and the streaking line of plasma roared across the sky in a brilliant blue and white light show.

As the lightning storm played out the ash wand held loosely within the hands of Ronyo Storm began to spark and sizzle. Arcs of electricity swooped around the wand’s shaft and then danced out into the sky; coils of electrical energy rolled down the wood and then into the hand holding it, and all the while the image of the storm played out in the young man’s mind. He could feel it, the wild nature of the skies furry was clear in his head, eyes still closed Ronyo brought the hand holding the pulsating wand up and then flicked it back in the direction of the stone. His green eyes opened in the moment he felt the energy surge and leave his wand, beholding the wild stream of electricity moving out and slamming into the stone with a thunderous response.

A smile played on the white haired boy’s face as he knew that he was on to something. The energy was there now it just needed to be directed in a specific way. Focusing words would be needed and functionality determined as the more aggressive spell line was crafted and forged over time. What were the boundaries of the spell, could he use it in any way as long as he could command it by phrase or by focused silent wording? In truth Ronyo was not sure if he could even shape this new potential tool into something manageable or even useful, but he sure was going to try.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Stone Circle

His timing was getting better and he was starting to sense the moniker to give the spell line he was trying to focus on. It was like adding an extra component to already well thought out spells and theories. He was not so much creating new spells but more taking ones he knew well and altering them so they took on an elemental form and were made stronger. Though some of the spells were new in appearance they held roots in basic ideas that had been tried and tested for generations. The key was not to try and create some new idea out of nothing, but adapt and change what he felt like could be made better. So many spells in the arsenal of a duelist was left to imagination and having to use a spell in a way not always doing what it was designed to do. This allowed for a great amount of variety in a duel but it also meant the ones dueling relied so heavily on trying to outthink the opponent that they often times failed to see that a battle could be ended much quicker.

Ronyo loved strategy and tactics, but who was to say that a straight forward approach was not a tactic? Sometimes the one thing an opponent least expects is a direct assault or a full physical attack during a magical fight. Ronyo was not interested in professional duel tournaments or games of sport, his times of dueling were ones were the loser could end up dead or left for dead depending on the outcome. For that reason he had to become stronger, faster, quicker, and also capable of fighting not just with his wands but with his own natural skills.

" levitas Gladius!"

Electrical energy surged from his wands and extended out about two feet from the hand grip Ronyo had on each wand. The energy was stable and solid, with sparks and ribbons of electricity dancing on the edges. In this state his wands could no longer be his focus for casting spells, but in this form he did not want to cast spells from his wands but rather use them in a way no one else would think to try. Ronyo vanished from his spot in the center of the stone circle and apparated in front of a stone lashing out with four quick slashes from his now energy bladed wands casting sparks from each hit. He rolled around the stone, his right wand coming around and slashing at where feet should be, spinning around his left wand came in with a thrust hitting the stone square. Quickly standing up Ronyo made an X strike slashing the stone then moved quickly towards it, his feet jumping and then moving out in front. Two quick steps and then a push off had Ronyo back flipping and landing a few inches from his center starting point. The boy was sweating, his breath coming just a bit longer but his smile remained stronger than ever. He dismissed the energy around his blade with wandless magic, thankfully simply causing the magic to stop made the effect go away. If it had been any more complicated a spell to make his wands stop crackling with energy he was not sure how he would have put them out the first time. Now though he had other spells to work on so he would be ready for whatever came his way. These would be spells he could hold on to in reserve if things went bad.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:32 pm
He said he was fearless. He said he was brave, but he was too hung up too ever be saved.
But I faced him, by myself. Every night he lost the fight to the stash on his shelf.

User Image

Lorelai Brookwater
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Halfblood

User Image

Lore trudged down from the castle, wrapped up in her cloak and red scarf. Her hair had come undone and lashed across her face, making her cold face hurt even more. She knew it was much warmer in the castle, but it was also louder. It had been another normal morning, waking up and having to use all of her energy to open her eyes. Getting out of the four-poster bed was like trying to climb a mountain, and the classwork wasn't school anymore but a ball-and-chain that dragged her down. Every day the lake out the window was not a body of water but a freezing escape route, an exit door that called to her whenever she thought about it. She tried to ignore the thought and instead of walking down to it as usual, she sat down at the stone circle and felt the cold snow embrace her. She missed her mother so much, she did, but lately it hadn't been just sadness that felt like it was drowning her. It was the resentment too. Lore had watched the other children go home for the holidays with tears in her eyes, silently hating even those she liked for having a home. For having a real family. She had stared at the ceiling all day during the break, lying listlessly on her bed or by the fire in the dormitory. She hadn't eaten anything and didn't care enough to open the one small gift package that had now sat untouched for weeks. She hadn't gotten better since then. Every day was a lifetime and every week an eternity. Lore honestly didn't know how she hadn't dropped dead herself. She doubted many people would care if she did. Rick and Daemon. Rick and Daemon.
Why hadn't she died already? She didn't eat much nowadays and she hardly had a will to live. Only a tiny, tiny spark in her that only appeared when she slept, or when she saw her one real friend in the school. It wouldn't be that hard, to die. All she needed to do was jump. Of course people would say it was a waste of life, or that it was selfish, but was it? Even if she blew out the light she doubted any higher power would care. They obviously didn't care about her anyway, and they never really had.

User Image
If I tried to understand all the workings of this man, I would be losing every hand; he's at the Devil's command. I said I would leave them, but I would always stay, I didn't have the courage to leave Love in disarray.

Kai Sparrowheart

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:46 am
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier had been walking non stop since the game ended, never paying attention to where he was actually going. He's been going too far for too long that he never got the chance to change his clothes. He's had enough of his stupidity, his uselessness in whatever he does. He's had enough of what was happening to him. He didn't know what happened in the dueling club, but that earned him detention; he didn't know what happened in the last two games, he did completely nothing; he didn't know what happened 7 years ago in that damn stable; he was always useless. He didn't even gathered the courage to save his own Mom. He didn't even.....protected her, by the very least.

As the second year looked ahead, he was walking straight to a gigantic stone, and it was too late for him to stop. A large thud echoed, birds flying away because of the sound. Xavier rubbed his forehead, which is swollen and already red. He gritted his teeth, standing up and facing to the opposite direction, and shouted,
" AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! " He panted, before tossing his broom down and plopping himself to the ground. Not some while after shouting, he screamed once again, " DANG IIIIT!!!! " He messed his hair, grunting out words to relieve his anger. He heaved a sigh, placing his hands to cover his eyes. ' This is just so darn irritating! ' He stared at the sky, praying for it to rain, making him sick and skip most of the classes. But still...

Why couldn't he do anything?

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Ricked was walking along, hands stuffed into his pockets as he meandered through the area. He didn't know where he was going, and wasn't keen on going into the castle at the moment. He looked up for a moment, however, and frowned. Wasn't that... Lore? What was she doing out here? He quickened his pace a bit and reached the area. He'd been worried about his best friend, considering that he only really saw her in classes, and even then, she seemed more like a ghost. As he got close, he slowed, and then sat down quietly next to her, offering silent support.

----------------------------------
State: Worried
OOC: ...

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:36 pm
He said he was fearless. He said he was brave, but he was too hung up too ever be saved.
But I faced him, by myself. Every night he lost the fight to the stash on his shelf.

User Image

Lorelai Brookwater
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Halfblood

User Image

Lore heard the ground next to her crunch, and felt someone sit down next to her. She highly doubted it was anyone but Rick, and she was glad.
"Hey Rick," she assumed softly. She didn't want to talk much, but the company was strangely nice. Sometimes you didn't know you needed something until had it.
"Why are you out here? It's cold," she muttered.

User Image
If I tried to understand all the workings of this man, I would be losing every hand; he's at the Devil's command. I said I would leave them, but I would always stay, I didn't have the courage to leave Love in disarray.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:58 am
User Image

The grounds were surprisingly quiet. Well, maybe not surprisingly, but to someone who had only spent the school year at the castle, the grounds were surprisingly quiet. Soon enough, that would all change. The students would be back to bring the castle to life, but little did they know what would be waiting for them. Little did the professors know, and little did any other staff member know. Yes, little did anyone know what the quickly approaching term entail. Well, three people knew, and that was how they liked it. At least for now. After all, eventually someone, more likely, a lot of someones, would know what they were up to.

The young lady couldn't help but marvel at how pretty the castle looked in the middle of the night. Glowing, looking so welcoming. And that was the case. Hogwarts was far too welcoming in her opinion. That was why she was here. She was here because she had an opinion, and she wanted to do something about it. She wanted her opinion to become a fact. A fact that would rule the magical world. Yes, she had large plans, but it never hurt anyone to dream big. Besides, should this work, her dreams would become a reality.

However, just because she had dreams, just because she felt as though she were doing something right, did not mean that she was convinced that nobody would see her and ask what she was doing. The young lady needed to get this done. She didn't want the others to think that she was a failure. She was anything but a failure. If she were a failure, she'd be forced to abandon herself, and that would prove to be quite difficult. She couldn't just leave herself. That would mean letting them win, and she couldn't do that.

She knew what she had to do. She had to do it before anyone saw her. Kneeling down in a dirt patch, something that she felt was quite dirty and unsanitary, the young lady started drawing runes. Runes that would cause quite the stir this year. Nothing quite like an interesting year at school. When she had finished, the runes vanished. Smiling, the young lady accomplished her task. Now, all there was to do was wait.

Of course, now she had to vanish. And of course, she could not apparate on the grounds. However came up with that was an idiot. But, nobody said anything about running off to a place where she could. And that is exactly what the young lady did. There was no way people were going to catch her there. No way in hell.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:32 pm
User Image

It was almost the end of the year, and nobody seemed to have a clue as to what was going on. They all had been passing out. Everything was going according to plan. The woman just needed to make sure that her runes were still holding. Too much good had been done for it all to turn bad now. She knelt to the ground and observed the work she had done before the term had even started. It still held. That was good. That was very good. Certain that nobody could stop them now, the young lady left, just as silently as she had come.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Stone Circle

Times were certainly getting stranger and stranger. Before Ronyo would stand on the ground of the stone circle and contemplate how he could make himself better, stronger, or sharper. Make sure that he was capable of fighting all those things that would try and hurt others, and be able to do it without risking other lives. His goal had been simple and straight forward, focus on bettering himself so he could give others the chance to do whatever they wanted. Ronyo felt that if he solved enough mysterious for people, helped with enough problems, saved enough people then there would be less needed to be on the lines of combat and danger and more able to enjoy life.

These days Ronyo was asking himself why he felt he had to do this. Why did he have to be the one to solve all the problems and fight all the bad guys? What had it gotten him anyways? He was alone...for the most part. He had the Chimera but he knew they all had lives they wanted to live and dreams they wanted outside the club. Phi and Colton could have been happy together if not for the Chimera jumping into the mess and getting involved. However there is no telling what else could have happened had they not stepped in, or where Heather and Remy might be if they had not helped out in the fight against the family. Times were defiantly strange.

Now Ronyo waited for Eretria to come and meet him so he could help bring another mystery to a close. Hopefully with what might look like little to do on his part. There was a large chance Chris and Ada were going to try and either deck him or kill him...he wasn't sure which just yet. Still Ronyo knew it would all come out well enough in the end. Still, why does he do it?

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:45 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria walked calmly down to the location Ronyo asked, her expression thoughtful. Chris contacting her last night had actually lightened her heart, but set a new darkness in its place. Now she needed to find out what Ronyo knew, and whether or not she would have to swear him to silence. The fact that he contacted her meant he had found something, and the blonde seriously hoped it was not her brother's current undead status. Eyes traveling around, she saw no one else there, and she nodded to the white-haired detective when she got close. "Ronyo. I got your note. I take it you found something."

State: Contemplative
OOC: ...

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:45 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Stone Circle

Ronyo smiled as Eretria walked up, she had a almost happy look about her. Had it been another person the idea would have just been another day but Eretria was not known to walk around looking happy. Ronyo had a good idea she had been contacted by Chris, which was what he was hoping for. He wouldn't have said anything to Eretria anyways as it wasn't his place with Chris being alive and all. If the boy was six feet under then Ronyo would have the horrible task of telling her what she feared for years. This was a good way to end things.

"Good to see you in high spirits. I take you got a message last night yes?"

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:16 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy had just returned from her dorm, which she had gone to immediately after the hell that was tryouts. Of course she hadn't made the team, no one wanted a lying cheat there, or, at least, that's what she was led to believe. Remy, however, was going to prove them wrong. She'd been on the starting team for six years, and now the "captain" wouldn't even let her pretend to play. Great. Oh well. The once proud Chaser stepped to the middle of the Stone Circle, then began doing stretches. She didn't want to get in trouble for beating the living hell out of someone, so she figured she would just keep working out until she only had the energy to troop up to bed and sleep the rest of the day away.

Gold eyes narrowed in determination as the girl dropped into pose and began doing push-ups. She kept going past her limit, even though her arms were shaking and limp. When she was no longer able to push herself off the ground, she rolled over and began doing sit-ups. After a couple hundred, her entire body was shaking with the effort of moving. Next, she stood, then did lunges and squats. Sweat was pouring off her thin body, but she didn't care. She just wanted to be able to slip into a peaceful oblivion.

After several hours of her vigorous exercise, the girl stopped, panting for breath. She could barely move, let alone walk up seven flights to the Common Room. Remy glared up at the towers, knowing she'd have to face everyone eventually. She picked herself off the ground and walked off, standing tall and walking proud, determined not to let anyone know how much pain she felt. At least now the physical pain overrode the mental. Maybe she would be able to sleep after all.

{Leaving This Place: Exit to Gryffindor Girl's Dorms}

User Image

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items