Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Stone Circle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:21 pm
User Image
Amata is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Mirthful in the Stone Circlespace
CURRENTLY // fancying Grayson Powellspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Merryspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, I just love this time of year...' spacespac

დ დ დ The rain is fallin' on my windowpanes
But we are hiding in a safer place.
დ დ დ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Amata was bundled up, nice and warm, for the cold weather. She could see the heat from her breath fogging the air every time she exhaled, and felt her cheeks growing pink against the light, chilly breeze. Her steps crunched through the snow, and she couldn't keep the smile from her face. She loved this time of year; there was something just so beautiful about it! The way that snow could blanket the earth, make it sparkle and glisten under the sun, like glitter. And the way the ice spread across every surface, making them shine, frosting them with beautiful, delicate patterns, like nature's lace. She spun a little, smiling widely and giggling to herself. This time of year always brought out her inner child. She'd always loved it. Her fondest memories were going outside with her father, building snowmen and forts, having snowball fights... and huddling inside next to the fire later, defrosting their toes and sipping homemade hot chocolate. Her eyes sparkled at the memory, and she, in an impish, impulsive moment, started collecting snow, making snowballs... she wasn't sure who on Earth she'd throw them at. Maybe a few of her older students. Damien and Marina would probably enjoy a brief snowball fight. She wasn't sure if that was inappropriate, her throwing snowballs with her students, but then, they were almost adults... and she was just reaffirming a good relationship with the pair. Given how distant she'd been last term, it could only be a good thing, right? A small, playful part of her mind was hoping that perhaps a certain someone would happen by... she had a hard time imagining him participating, but then, how was she to know if she didn't try?

დ დ დ Under covers staying safe and warm
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore.
                                                          დ დ დ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Now where did I put that wand?

Grayson walked along the path, a folder open and studying some of the papers from his students from last year. Getting his grade books right was proving to be a challenge, but the professor was determined to do it. He glanced up one or twice, and then blinked. Was that... Amata making snowballs? Well now, this was an odd sight. Closing the folder, he walked up, curiosity evident on his face. "Hello Amata. There isn't any particular reason you happen to be making snowballs, is there?" He wondered why she would want to make snowballs to begin with. She wouldn't be planning on throwing them, right?

----------------------------------
                                                            Location: Stone Circle
                                                            State: Curious
                                                            OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image

დ დ დ

Amata turned when she heard the crunching of snow underfoot signalling someone's approach, smiling when she say that it was Grayson, his nose stuck in a folder this time, as opposed to a book. At his question, she gave a mischievous smile, one hand going for her wand and the other grabbing up one of her snowballs. She tossed it up in the air a few times, and shrugged playfully. "Oh, I don't know. It's winter. There's snow. I guess I was just taking a moment to relive my childhood... I did so love snowball fights!" The words were no sooner out of her mouth than she'd murmured a quick spell to send the snowball flying around Grayson's body to hit him... square on the back of the head. It'd been lightly packed, so it wouldn't hurt him... it would just be cold as... well, ice. She returned her wand to her sleeve and grabbed up a couple more, staring him down with a smile, waiting. He'd either roll his eyes at her childishness, get mad at her for hitting him with the cold snow... or play along. She rather hoped it was the last one. Or at least the first. Eye rolling she could take. Anger... not so much. Their... relationship, or whatever it was, was still... well, rather undefined and not progressing very much. They'd flirted and chatted often enough, and she'd gotten him to loosen up enough to pull his head out of his books for a while... but honestly, she had no idea if the rather sedate man had a single playful bone in his body. She supposed she'd find out soon enough.

დ დ დ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Grayson nodded, looking a bit thoughtful. He'd never really made snowballs as a kid, and never really threw them either. Might have been because he preferred to be inside and reading during those times it snowed. Huh, that must have made him a very odd kid then. No sooner had he thought that, a snowball came out of nowhere and smacked him in the back of the head. The former Ravenclaw's eyes went wide as he reached back and felt a glob of snow sitting there, and blinked as he regarded Amata, who had collected a few more. Had she just...? "You know, I may not have been in any as a kid, but..." Grayson blinked again, slowly put the folder he had been working on away by shrinking it and tucking it into a pocket, and then, without batting an eye, drew his wand and levitated some snow up into the air and dumped it onto her head. Okay, not the most professional of things, but then again, he did have a tendency not to be professional in some things. Besides, she did kind of ask for that bit. He grinned a bit, wondering what precisely had come over him though. Probably just a bit of playfulness, really.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image

დ დ დ

Amata waited, practically holding her breath, unsure. She could've just made a huge mistake... She bit her lip, both curious as to his reaction, and dreading it. She watched him put away his folder and retrieve his wand, her expression breaking into a smile. What was he... before she could ask, she felt the cold weight of a snowbank dropping on her head. She sent him an obviously-fake glare, lobbing the snowballs in her hands at him rapid fire. "Grayson, that was cold!" she exclaimed, and then paused, blinking because, wow, had she really just made that joke? She snorted a bit and retrieved her wand once more, using it to form a quick snowbank to duck behind. She crouched behind the low wall and started packing snow, giggling. He was playing along... good. She had to admit, she was surprised. She'd been fairly certain he'd just blink, roll his eyes and ask her to come inside out of the cold or something. But it was certainly a pleasant surprise. And, after they were both worn out, they could head back to the castle, maybe have a mug of hot cocoa... and she could give him his Christmas gift. She hoped he'd be in a good enough mood to see the humor in it, because she'd been completely at a loss as to what to get him until that playful thought had sparked. Hopefully, he would find it funny and not insulting...

დ დ დ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Grayson grinned a bit. Honestly, she just figured out it was cold? He dodged one of the snowballs, but the other two managed to hit his side and he threw one of his own in retaliation. "I thought the whole point of the snow was because the water molecules in the air froze and drifted down to earth. That would be how snow is formed, after all." When she created her snow... fort? Yeah, he was sure it was supposed to be called that, he gathered up some more snow to chuck her direction again. After all, there was one good thing about being in the snow, and that was warming up later.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image

დ დ დ

The blonde poked her head over the edge of her fort just in time to get a face full of snow, and wiped it away with a playful glare shot in Grayson's direction. She picked up the snowballs she's packed and lobbed them all at him one after another, rapid fire, not even aiming, just tossing them at him and hoping at least a couple would hit. She rolled her eyes at his little mini-lecture on how snow worked. She wondered if he'd missed what she'd meant or was just being silly... with him it could really be either one. "Ah, yes, thanks for the reminder, I'd forgotten how weather worked" she told him playfully, tossing the last two snowballs at him, aiming this time to try and get him in the center of his chest. When they connected, she cheered a bit, doing an odd little dance.

Unfortunately, her foot hooked on something, and she ended up falling. She landed on her bottom, and was exceedingly grateful for the cushion of the snow. Her hat fell off her head, and her hair fell in her face, leaving her looking rather ridiculous, she was sure. She blew a puff of air out to try and get the blonde locks out of her face, but they just fell back. She glanced over at Grayson through the curtain of her hair, blushing.
                                                          "Don't suppose I could get some help up, could I?" she asked hopefully, trying to look at innocent as possible so that he didn't think she was going to pull him down into the snowbank or something. Her butt smarted a bit and she was pretty sure she'd twisted her ankle a bit. And, she thought she'd been mean enough for one day, hitting him in the back of the head like she had. Hopefully he'd see she was waving a white flag and honestly asking for some help.

დ დ დ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:04 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Stone Circle

Alice had gotten up early and headed out of the common room before Jasper had gotten up. She went to the great hall grabbed some things to eat before heading out of the castle on her own. Alice wanted some time to think she’d been getting better most nights without Jasper but there were some things on her mind she needed to sort out on her own.

On her walk Alice stopped at the circle made of stones just across the covered bridge. Leaning up against one of the stones she looked up into the sky before closing her eyes and sliding down the stone to the ground underneath her. ‘I wonder if it’s about time I tell someone other than Jazz what I can see…’ she thought. This fact had been gnawing at her for quite some time. She hadn’t even told their parents which was hard for her as she wanted to tell them so badly. How would she ever tell them though it wasn’t like it made any sense to her?

Alice hadn’t a clue what to do these past months. Did she keep it locked up and pretend to be normal like usual, or did she breakdown the walls she held up and tell those around her she was different? Saying something sounded like it would be the most risky then keeping things locked away forever. Though she thought she at least owed Lexine the right to know they were friend after all. ‘I don’t know what to do… but I sure know what Jazz would say…’ Alice thought before her thoughts started wandering to Jasper.

Having no idea how long she’d been seating there for Alice let the time tick away. She wasn’t in a hurry after all it was her day off. Though, she had no idea that her actions were going to freak Jasper out to the point of spending all morning in search for her. Hopefully he would be alright without her for a while.

With: My thoughts

Wearing: Out and About

OOC: Feel free to interact with Alice

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:31 pm
There is a ghost...
Deep in my throat...
Shoving it down...
Speak and you choke!
Every fire...
Sharpens the flood...
Throbbing and wild!
Stained in blood...

User Image

DAVID SHOICHET | FOURTH YEAR | GRYFFINDOR | MUGGLEBORN
And each little lie: frustrated | Making mountains: why... | Mountains I climb: Elsie | Wasting my time: Stone Circle

David's everything hurt. His eyes were dry and strained from staring at the pages of the textbook he was focusing on. His neck had a crick in it. His knees ached as he huddled on the ground and flipped a page. Why was he out here to study and practice magic? Well, if he was in the library or common room, someone would see him and probably laugh. He he was, a fourth year, almost an upperclassman, struggling with magic second years could do. The only spells he was good at were the ones he'd learned in DADA, the ones he felt he actually needed and were useful. Everything else... To put it plainly, he sucked. And he wasn't stupid; he had OWLs (what a ridiculous name) next year and his mum would kick his arse if he did bad on too many of his exams. She knew he could do study and do well in school- he'd been near the top of his class in muggle elementary school, every teacher singing his praises until he'd inevitably get in a fight when some p***k made a joke about his dad or pissed him off... Here he was, surrounded by stones on the hard dirt, picking at a hole opening up in the knee of of his jeans. His sneakers were falling apart, he realized with dismay. The laces were frayed almost to a single thread. They'd have to get him, a new pair or two this summer... good thing he'd be fifteen, maybe he could wash dishes somewhere or just mow lawns for the rich gits in the tiny portion of town that could be considered anywhere near "classy". He wanted home. He always wanted home. He didn't fit in here. He had no friends, no interests, no one to kick around a football with, no bike to ride, no dares to swim in the river... It was pathetic, but he'd almost cried his very first night here. Tears of resentment, obviously, he wasn't a wimp, it wasn't as if he'd been scared... He heard footsteps and almost dropped his wand, which he looked on the verge of chucking somewhere. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar face and felt sick. "What," he ground out at the blonde girl staring at him. Had she implanted some sort of tracker on him? Did he have a bounty on his head he didn't know about? Where were her friends? Didn't she have friends? Or a life?

Somewhere between dirty and clean, water and smoke, laugh and you choke...

Feeding the fire...
Teasing the lies!
With dirt in my eyes...
Oh, dirt in my eyes
Pissed it away!
The heroes are gone.
Dirt in their sheets...
Rum on their tongues...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:16 pm
Sleep, the evil has passed, and you enter the dance...
The worst part is, you sell your cadence short.
You sow happiness with every step you take...
You wake up and life resumes its process.
While you walk like air in a world without music...
Devoid of your colors, a little too specific.
You swim in pain, and it's almost time;
Close your eyes, death awaits you.

And if it hurts, it's because they don't understand: Concerned
The knife lodged in your heart for so long: He still hasn't learned it?
And if it hurts, it's because they can't see you: David
While your smile is finally extinguished: Stone Circle

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F O U R T H Y E A R User Image

Elsie had been walking. She was doing that a lot lately. It helped her clear her head. She'd jogged all the way down to Hogsmeade, dropped in Newlyn's shop for tea, and made it back up onto the castle grounds. In, she might triumphantly add, record time. She was feeling very good about the whole thing, but as she passed the circle of stones, she spotted someone hunched over in the middle of it. Concerned they might be sick, and also because she felt she was honor bound to investigate, being a Chimera now, she walked over and realized it was just David Shoichet. Trying to study out here, for who knew what reason. He was obviously annoyed already, or maybe it was just her presence. Since she seemed to bother him sooooo much. Alright, she'd been awkward at Dueling Club that one time. It was no reason for him to be mean. She glanced down at him, his wand, at the open textbook, and sighed. "Do you need help with this?"

"No," he said firmly. "You can go now."

"You look like you need help," she commented.

"Why would you think that?" he retorted in a purposefully bored, calm tone.

"You appear to be about to break your own wand."

She watched him stare at the hand holding his wand, which was turning white from the pressure he was exerting. "Oh. That."

"Hm," Elsie hummed with a slightly sardonic edge to it. She debated. He was obviously struggling with something, and while she didn't like him much, she hardly hated him either. She suspected the attitude was mostly for show, and probably a bit for defensive purposes as well. She'd grown up with Morven, after all. And well... he looked a bit pathetic, like some stray dog that was trying without success to do a trick. It wasn't a very nice thing to think about someone, but he was probably thinking far worse about her right now so she didn't care all that much. It wasn't as if he could read her mind. And... she was a Hufflepuff. She was supposed to be helpful, even to people who seemed to have nothing better to do than just creepily stare at you during class and then avoid eye contact if you dared look at them back. She slowly crouched down next to him, aware of the fact that she was still taller than him, even when balancing on the balls of her feet. "Let me see this."

David protested under his breath as she took the textbook from him and narrowed her blue eyes to read. "David..." she sounded concerned, and David rolled his eyes. "David, this is Accio. We learned this at the beginning of this year. You still haven't gotten it right?"

"We're not all Charms geniuses too lazy to get off our arses and go fetch something for ourselves, so no," he sneered, but she could tell she must have offended him, because his pale, sallow face flushed red for a lingering moment.

Elsie flinched and then scowled, which she hardly ever did because apparently it made her look slightly murderous. In this situation, she needed all the intimidation tactics she could use. "I never said I was a Charms genius- it took me a little while to get it, too. But if you're going to be a- a prat about it, you can spend the rest of your life getting off your lazy arse and getting things yourself. What are you going to do if someone ever disarms you and you have no weapon? Or you're injured and can't reach your wand? Sit there and take it?" she half lectured, half taunted, feeling like the only way she was ever going to get through his thick skull was to irritate him. She stood up, towering over him, expression appropriately grim for added effect.

He was silent for a moment, looking at her wide eyed, and opened his mouth as if about to blurt something out, and then clamped it shut, finally muttering, "Fine. Show me, then."

"Alright," Elsie said primly and just a little snottily, "Hold your wand properly and do as I tell you. And get up. You can't learn how to cast a spell like that."

IT ONLY HURTS BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND.

And if it hurts, it's because it doesn't include-
The knife lodged in your heart for so long!
And if it hurts, it's because they can't see you-
While your smile is finally extinguished!
Sleep, the evil has passed, it cannot catch you...
Breathe, you are no longer the bait.
Your pain is melted delirium and others-
Quickly forget that you are no longer with us.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:31 am
User Image

Looking good in:Sleeping/ Location: Stone Circle / Single / thinking: If only he knew

Valentina hasn't slept in days and on this particularly morning she wanted to ask her friend Jasper about helping her with understanding some of the herbology lessons that she missed out on. Valentina walked out of the common room through the castle trying to find Jasper but she didn't notice she was still wearing her sleeping gear. Ever since that mandatory house meeting every one in Gryffindor has been acting quite strange she notice. "Where is Jasper today? I haven't him or Alice since classes we have together, don't talk as much this year like we did last year" She asked herself. "Yes I do like Jasper more than a friend but I don't he likes me in that way I need to get over him or tell him that i do have feelings for him.." Valentina was quietly talking to herself and walking around and around the stone circle. Valentina was very dazed and confused about everything

OOC: Open for interaction and hope you don't mind they haven't had much interaction, edited

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image

Jasper was out for a walk by himself in attempts to find a quiet place to study. Since Alice wasn't hanging around him as much these days he needed to find something to distract him. Maybe he should have just chosen the library like usual. Finding himself heading in the direction of the stone circle he wasn't expecting to see Valentina there in her pajamas. "Valentina what are you doing out here?" he asked her as he headed over to her. She seemed bothered by something in his opinion. Then again wasn't he, considering the circumstances.

With: Valentina

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

mrs-lestrange

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:27 pm
User Image

Looking good in:Sleeping/ Location: Stone Circle / Single / thinking: If only he knew

Valentina noticed Jasper coming up to her. "Hello Jasper," Valentina said to him. "I came out here to think but now I have no idea what I am doing. Everything has became all confusing for me." she explained to him. "I have allot on my mind at the moment, OWLs aren't helping either" as she said holding back the tears and from telling him the truth. Valentina really wanted to tell him but it would ruin their friendship and she didn't want that to happend.

OOC: Edited

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:36 pm
User Image

Jasper listened to his friend say that she had a lot on her mind. That sounded like him these days. He wondered if Alice was having that same problem. Perhaps that's why she was keeping her distance, either way it sucked but Alice wasn't his priority right now, it was Valentina. "I can relate." he said taking a short breath. "Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked. Maybe if Valentina knew that he'd figured it out on his own it would clear things up. Then again how do you tell someone you aren't interested because you're in love with your adopted sister?

With: Valentina

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

mrs-lestrange

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:53 am
User Image

Valentia didn't want Jasper to know the truth. "Its just family problems, I'm scared what it could end up like." Valentina said as she was making up the lie to hide her true feelings for him. "I don't even want to go back to Pisa for the holidays or even go back to Cambridge since my parents moved back there." she said hoping this lie would work. "What's wrong with you? You look like you seen a ghost or something?" Valentina said as she notice what she was wearing. "Third time this week surprisingly I haven't shown up to class in this yet" Valentina said with a little bit of a giggle.

OOC:

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items