Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Stone Circle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Stone Circle

Jasper could believe Valentina on the whole family front. Even he was having family problems, of course his stemmed from more than just his future. “I’m sure everything will work out.” He told her note reading into anything too much. If she didn’t want to say what was really bothering her then he wasn’t going to force it.

Being thrown off guard when Valentina asked him what was wrong, Jasper shook his head. “Nothing… I’m just worried about OWLs.” He said with a small smile at her comment on not showing up to class in her pajamas. Did he really want to explain to Valentina that it bothered him that Alice was avoiding him? If he told her that he’d have to tell her why and that could make things complicated. Well it wasn’t like he was any good at lying… “I guess spending less time with Alice hasn’t been helping me much with that…” he added hoping she wouldn’t ask further but something told him that was unavoidable.

With: Valentina

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

mrs-lestrange

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Stone Circle

Jasper listened to Valentina’s vent. When she started crying he wrapped his arms around her. “It’s okay, I’m sure being fifteen everything seems hopeless but that’s not how it is.” He assured her. After all he was the one that thought at six his whole world was coming to an end. Once Valentina calmed down Jasper let go of her. He really had to stop getting so close to her, it was sending the wrong message.

“I wish I could say I know what you’re going through but I can’t.” he told her honestly. “My mum died when I was six and my dad well I don’t remember much if anything about him. Ended up in an orphanage after that, met Alice, and then the Lancasters’ came along.” Jasper explained. “Point is… things happen, some things you can’t control but some things you can. You just have to look at the glass half full or at least that’s what Alice would say.”

“Speaking of her, she might be avoiding me but she’s not avoiding you. If I had to guess where she’d be… I’d say she’d probably be over in either the north or east wing. That’s usually where she is anyways.”
Might as well tell Valentina where Alice hides out most of the time. Not that she was really hiding…

With: Valentina

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

mrs-lestrange

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image

Looking good in:Sleeping/ Location: Stone Circle / Single / thinking: If only he knew

Valentina listened to her friend. She thought she need to stopped getting close to him it won't work out. "I'm sixteen not fifteen anymore. I turned 16 a few months ago" She said to him. "I'm sorry about your parents being that young and losing someone close must be hard." She said when he mentioned his parents. "I think space is sometimes needed when ones spend most of the time together. Alessandra and myself we almost killed each other before I went back to school. I can't wait till the end of seventh year and then I will finally have the place to myself but I will also be lonely being in a 3 bedroom apartment with no one to keep me company. Oh well I'll find a flatmate maybe." She said.

OOC:

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:05 am
                          User Image
                          Essy ze Ninja

【 LOCATION 】 the stone circle x 【 MOOD 】 curious x 【 COMPANY 】 tristan x 【 CLOTHING 】 isn't it funny?

Sybil rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "'Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly'. Charles Addams. My mother used to tell me that. I used to be jealous that Evan was...well...less odd than either Lexine or I. Or, more myself. But really, in the Vance family, 'normal' is the only way to describe him. Somehow, along the way, he missed the crazy train." Sybil laughed, or at least attempted to, only managing to blow a breath out her nose. She shook her head. Evan was truly the only 'normal' one in the family, as far as Sybil was concerned. Normal in the sense that he wasn't strange. Sybil had a difficult time showing emotion, which meant she was often looked at as robotic, unfeeling, unsettling, strange. Evan, however, was...well, normal. He was social, emotional, and had what many would view as a great personality. Hell, Sybil always thought he'd be the one to break the chain of Ravenclaws in the Vance family - his personality may outweigh his wits. She wasn't sure, though. About all she knew was that Evan was Sybil's 'normal', what she related to normalcy. "However," Sybil continued, after a long pause. "That doesn't mean I want to achieve that normality. Quite obviously. It's just how I view him. 's not an altogether bad thing." She pointed out shrugging.

"Well, I figured as much," Sybil said as they turned the corner, almost out of the building. "That it was a nickname, at least. It's just...I didn't really take Savannah as the nickname type of person. I know I, myself, loath nicknames. Thank Merlin that my name can't be turned into one." Sybil sighed, muttering the last part. She was more than happy that she didn't have to worry about getting any unexpected nicknames...or, any at all, really. She hated them, and would much rather not have to deal with them at any point. Ever.

The two were out and to the Stones in no time. She scrunched her nose up at the thought of winter. "You like the winter?" She asked, frowning. "I can't stand the cold. Or the snow. It's pretty for about an hour, then it's just troublesome. I do hope Professor Yates brings us indoors for our lessons as it starts getting colder..." Sybil sighed, throwing her bag down and leaning up against one of the stones. She'd much rather not have to take care of some creatures when her fingers freeze, despite wearing gloves, and would rather her feet weren't frozen, feeling as though they were frostbitten, because of the cold and wet ground. She liked the idea of staying inside, drinking something warm in sweaters and under layers of blankets. Just don't take her outside... "Then again, I'm always cold. Maybe that's one more reason why I can't stand when it's below freezing here... Are you one of those people who's always warm? My father's like that..." She frowned, crossing her arms. Oh how envious she was of those people.

【 OOC 】 Yeah, I did mean here. Sorry, guess I didn't check the name before I posted q v q Honestly, I would've replied faster with a PM - just for future reference.

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:10 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image
Snapping his fingers, he laughed and said, ”That's it! I always confuse it with something else, fear, or power, or some other ruddy illusion—everything's an illusion these days,” he shrugged and waved it off quickly before he continued on, ”Jealous?” Tristan cleared his throat, catching that little voice of morality before it could escape. What was the point in giving advice he would never have taken himself? ”I understand that... my family isn't exactly ordinary, even for wizarding standards, but somehow I'm still the weird one.” He'd like to say he wasn't bitter, but who the hell was he kidding? He was the only Hastings with a taste for raw meat; who had to transform into a beast every month; who can never stop himself from chasing every bloody rabbit anytime he see's one, wolf or human. But it wasn't like Sybil ever had that problem. What was her problem, anyway? It really made him wonder what could be hidden in her reflection. If a monster was staring in his, what was looking back at her? ”Oh?” Tristan perked up out of his thoughts as she continued on and he was grateful for it, he was starting to spiral again. ”No, not bad at all I suppose... just boring,” he had already decided that long ago. ”Safe,” he paused to nod amicably, ”...but boring.”

The fat, rosy cheeks of a plump stout man watched with beady little eyes from his portrait as they rounded the corner, it unsettled him, though he didn't know why. ”You don't know my sister,” he said through hollow laughter, ”Effy has a nickname for everything and everyone; for years she would call me 'The Bull,' lately she's taken to calling me 'Bloodhound,'” he said, rolling his eyes. Bloodhound was better than Wolfbait, at least. ”And she called you something weird once, after we ran into each other over the summer... 'Sibylla', I think, and, something else..something weird, like, Latin.” It was 'Dies Irae,' he remembered it clearly, but didn't know what it meant. Tristan decided it best not to mention, then. He hadn't meant to scoff at her loathing, but tried to make up for it with a smile. ”Pffft, obviously no one's tried hard enough then. Syb; Syba; Bella; Bells; see, s'easy! But don't worry, your secret's safe with me.” Tristan cocked a playful grin, the echo of his snickers lingered as they reached the grounds and navigated through the trodden path down to the stone circle.

”Like it?” he repeated, almost incredulously, ”I love it. It barely snows back home in Burley, bout as south as south goes, living there—except Cornwall, anyway.” He snickered as she tossed her bag aside and lounged against one of the high boulders. Tristan shrugged his satchel and school robes down into a heap on the grass, then notched his fingers in the grove of a boulder and heaved upwards, the rubber of his boots slid with down little traction, but he managed to thrust himself to the top so his feet could dangle off the edge. ”I'm sure will, Yates doesn't seem that cruel,” he said, even if she did threaten to serve them up on a platter for Professor Hill to rip you into shreds. ”Lemme guess, fingers and toes always freezing?” His mum had that problem too. But he was reluctant to share the insight. It was weird enough being compared to her father. He didn't need to add on more. ”You mean hot-blooded?” Tristan quirked a brow down at her, curling one leg close to his chest with an arm resting on his knee. ”Yeah I...I guess I am.”

”So... What do you do?” He blurted out rather suddenly, then blinked ferociously, as if that would somehow help to straighten his thoughts. ”I mean... What do you do for fun when you're not....” he paused, struggling to find the right words until it struck him—he didn't know—he knew nothing about her, not really. And it drove him mad, no matter how much he told himself it was for her own good. It was better not know who she was, what she liked, or even did in her spare time. Part of him preferred it that way; it was easier not to get attached. He did the same with Lorelei at first, distanced himself almost, pretended like he didn't care or he wasn't curious when really; he was. But that didn't matter, did it? She found out his secret all the same and he thought she'd be angry but she wasn't. Instead, she thought he'd been the angry one. And he was, but, not really—not for any real reason he could understand, he just—he just hates risking it. What would he do if he hurt them? Bit them? Cursed them? Or worse?

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: stone circle】 【COMPANY:: Sybil】 【ATTIRE:: school uniform】 【STATS:: Slytherin, 5'2", 114lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

stitchkin babe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:38 pm
                          User Image
                          Essy ze Ninja

【 LOCATION 】 the stone circle x 【 MOOD 】 curious x 【 COMPANY 】 tristan x 【 CLOTHING 】 isn't it funny?

Sybil nodded, humming in agreement. "'Growing up is losing some illusions, in order to acquire others'. Virigina Wolfe. I suppose it's true." Sybil stared off for a moment thoughtfully before blinking, shaking the thought from her mind, before turning back to Tristan. Sybil nodded. She caught the bite of enmity and frowned. "I suppose we have that in common, then. Even if in different ways..." She cast her eyes down and let them linger on the ground for only a moment, then looked back up, smiled, and nodded. "Safe, but boring. I couldn't agree more."

"I couldn't say you're wrong. Didn't strike me as a 'nickname' type. You proved me wrong." She said thoughtfully, smile dropping, eyebrows furrowing. "'Sibylla'...?" Sybil murmured, thinking a moment. "Like...the Queen of Jerusalem? Or...latin...?" Sybil murmured, blinking a few times, staring off blankly. She blinked a few more times, shaking her head, frowning deeply at Tristan's attempts to throw nicknames in her face. "Stop. Please." She sighed, suddenly becoming weary. Nicknames were the bane of her existence, and she'd expressed this many times to just about anyone who's attempted doing so. It didn't even seem funny to her anymore, it was just tiresome.

Sybil scrunched her nose up, shaking her head. "Doesn't snow much up by me, but it does. It's cold, and wet, and miserable. Spending winters here is even worse - tends to snow here more than it does back home." Sybil watched as Tristan climbed up on top of one of the rocks, cocking an eyebrow when he made it up. She definitely wasn't going up there...she'd much rather no one got a look up her skirt. "She really doesn't. I mean, she threatened us, and I don't think it was empty..." Sybil stopped short, thinking a moment. "What sort of teachers does this school hire, by Merlin's beard..." She sighed, closing her eyes, shaking her head. "Regardless, I don't think she'd really do that." She shrugged. Something told her she wouldn't be so rude...and, well, if she was, then Sybil would be skipping some classes - there was no way she was going to go outside once snow started falling. It was bad enough they had to walk to the greenhouses... "Yeah. Bad blood circulation. Runs in the family." She sighed, ringing her hands. "I'd love to be like that. It'd make winters much better. Maybe even enjoyable. I can only imagine that summers are hell, though...?" Sybil hummed, tilting her head.

Sybil cocked an eyebrow, keeping her head tilted. She blinked. "When I'm not...? What, not with you?" She asked, more curiously than spitefully. She was sure that it may not have come out how she wanted, but it was whatever at this point. Tristan understood. Sybil thought a moment, eyes drifting off to the right of the boy above her. "Um... I don't know. I read. I wander the castle. Sit around in the common room." Sybil furrowed her eyebrows. What did she do? Nothing, really... How boring. "I don't know. I'm rather boring, to be honest, I don't do much. Don't have too many friends, apparently people don't like my...face? Expression? I don't know." Sybil thought a moment longer before staring up at Tristan, blue eyes peering up through strands of brown hair, "What do you do?" She asked, pushing some of her long locks behind her ear. She knew as much about him as he did about her, maybe less. If they really considered themselves 'friends', why didn't they knew each other very well? Then again, they didn't spend too much time together anyway, so was it really expected of either of them to know much about one another.

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
sєcσnd уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Scared
xLocation: Stone Circle
xWith: No one
xStatus: Single

Beckah hated just about everything about this place; she hated her classes, she hated her House, she hated the loud Great Hall... The only thing she liked was the Forbidden Forest, but she couldn't even go there. Why couldn't she? It was just trees and the occasional centaur. But she knew to avoid them. Oh, and she liked her friends.... Flick and Roo. But she hardly saw them! Other people tried to be her friend, but she didn't know how to talk to them... or even if she wanted to. She couldn't quite get the hang of human interaction. And it only served to make her hate the place even more. That's why she was running away. She could easily live in the Forbidden Forest. Use magic to find food for herself. Build a small shelter. She could live there and be away from everyone. Just the trees and her. She missed trees. The trees on the school ground didn't talk to her very much. The only tree she liked was the Whomping Willow and she wasn't supposed to go near it. The girl had begged her parents to let her stay home over the summer, but they'd said no. She had to go back to school. Beckah was barely learning anything because she couldn't focus on her classwork. And she didn't really want to, either. She just wanted to go home! Not their home in London, but her home in Portland! Why couldn't they just go back there?!? Beckah felt tears trickle down her cheeks, causing the girl to sigh. The cold weather buffed against her, making her tuck into her jacket a little tighter.

Out of Character: {...}

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

GᖇYᖴᖴIᑎᗪOᖇ || ᔕᕮᑕOᑎᗪ Yᕮᗩᖇ || ᕼᗩᒪᖴᗷᒪOOᗪ

════════════════════════

Roo wandered outside, relishing in the fact that it wasn't quite freezing yet and enjoying the feeling of autumn before it turned into spring. Why shouldn't he, anyway? It was a chance to get out and relax and do whatever he needed to to get his excess energy out of his system before he got in trouble for spazzing out in the middle of class. Not that he was exactly spastic, he just... Well, it was best to remember that he didn't necessarily have to take meds for that anymore. He'd gotten to the point he didn't need them anyway. Which was always good. He just hoped Flick's tendencies to obsess over everything would calm down, though. He didn't think it was healthy for her to be that organized about everything, but he could be wrong.

Blinking in his walk, he noticed Beckah sitting by herself and frowned. He knew she had social issues of some kind, and he tried to be nice and help out as much as he could, but there was only so much he could do, really. But, he could at least talk to her and try to make her smile, right? It seemed only appropriate, in any case. He walked over, his bottom lip between his teeth as he worried it, but pulled it from between his teeth as he got close. Hopefully he didn't scare her. That usually ended badly in his experience.
                                                "Hey. What'cha doing out here? Getting a bit of air?" Which was what he was doing, but he wasn't going to say anything about that.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Wow, what's bugging her?
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All my life I’ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Can’t slow down
                                                I’m a rollin’ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:55 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
sєcσnd уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xWith: Roo

It was quiet out, so Beckah heard the footsteps approaching her before she heard the person speak. The girl closed her eyes, prepared to be chastised by a Prefect or Professor. Instead, she heard the voice of her friend Roo, one of the only people she actually would miss here. "Roo..." she said with a little sigh. "I'm going to the forest. I don't want to be here anymore." Beckah was never one to lie... mostly because the concept was a foreign one to her. Beckah slipped off her seat and stood, adjusting her skirt. She was very well dressed for the cold weather, and the bag she was wearing on her back looked stuffed to the brim with her belongings. She turned to Roo and gave him a small, sad look. "Please don't try to stop me."

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:54 pm
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Roo blinked as Beckah stated she didn't want to be in school anymore. Not just that, but she wanted to go to the forest. The Forbidden Forest. He tried to think, considering how he could try and convince her not to go. "Wait, aren't there giant spiders and werewolves in the forest? What would happen if you ran into one of them?" Not that he wasn't brave enough. But there was a difference between brave and stupid. Stupid was going into a forest filled with deadly creatures. He wasn't going to say that out loud, though. He thought Beckah was far from stupid, just awkward. Like Flick, but less angry sometimes.

════════════════════════
                                                OOC:

Can’t slow down
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:08 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
sєcσnd уєαя нυffℓєρυff

Roo looked concerned and when he mentioned the werewolves and giant spiders and whatnot, Beckah could hear the concern in his voice. She didn't exactly understand it, but she could hear it. The girl gave a little sigh and said, "I hate it here. And my parents want me to stay here. I... I can't." There were tears on her face now, an involuntary action that Rebeckah couldn't control. She slipped off her seat and picked up her bag, stuffing a shirt sleeve back into it and closing the flap. "I'll be fine. The trees will protect me. And... And I have my wand." A shiver ran through her, causing the girl to tuck into her jacket a little more. Beckah sniffled, using her gloved hand to dry the tears coming from her eyes.

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Roo chewed on his lower lip as Beckah stated she had her wand and that the trees would protect her. He wanted to argue that that wasn't going to be enough, but she looked quite determined, and she hated the school. That he was confused about, but decided not to say anything. After all, she had her own opinions, and he wasn't going to tell her they were stupid. Even if going into the Forbidden Forest topped the list on stupidity. Swallowing, he considered his options before he nodded. "Fine, if you're going in there, then so am I. Two wands are better than one, right?" Plus he could still try to persuade her to go back. He didn't want to see her get hurt because she had gone somewhere she wasn't supposed to go. It wasn't right, and he wasn't about to let that happen.

════════════════════════
                                                OOC:

Can’t slow down
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:14 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
sєcσnd уєαя нυffℓєρυff

Why did she have to be so bad at this human interaction thing? Beckah couldn't understand why Roo wanted to come with her. She didn't understand that he was worried about her getting hurt. And she didn't understand that he cared about her as his friend. Human interaction didn't make sense to her. All she understood was the whispering from the trees that no one else seemed to hear. And the fact that she felt relaxed among the trees. She missed the giant sequoias that sand to her at night. Her wand, at least, had that property. The girl liked to listen to her wand at night; it was the only thing about Hogwarts that she liked. While all this was running through Beckah's head, she was staring aimlessly at the ground. The girl's head lifted finally and she tilted it, looking at Roo. He was her friend. She understood that, a little bit. And if he wanted to come with her, who was she to stop him. "Okay. You can come. But only you." She glanced around, wondering if there was anyone else listening in or watching them. The girl pulled her bag up onto her shoulders and started trekking towards the Forbidden Forest.

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:18 am
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Prefect - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚═════════════════════════════════╝

It was cold out and Oliver didn’t think to put on a jacket. Luckily, he was wearing two layers already; otherwise, he’d have been shivering out of his wits. If the blond went back for a third layer, Arnie would’ve beat him to the stone circle and would’ve had to wait for who knew how long for Ollie to make his way back from the dungeons. And he didn’t want Arnie waiting around for him – not that she would, clearly, even though he would be willing to wait around for her. Maybe it was his fault she slipped away in the first place because she did in fact like him. After all, they’ve kissed multiple times, but yet, there she was, the beautiful creature, happily dating David. Oliver swore, if the Slytherin jerk gloated one more time about his girlfriend, the blond would do whatever it took to shut him up. Maybe this was a sign that he should just ask Reyna out. Unfortunately, something in his stomach turned and felt extremely odd whenever he thought about doing that, almost as if he didn’t want to date her. Staying friends with Rey was better for their relationship. He loved her and didn’t know what he would do with her, but maybe that was because she was his best friend whereas he really liked Arnie and daydreamed about dating her (and seeing her naked) constantly, and the more he heard about her and David, the angrier he got. Brushing the thought away, Oliver took a deep breath and continued to wait. This was his time with Arnie and he wouldn’t let the prat get in the way of having a good time.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
                                                But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items