Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Stone Circle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arnie had been spending most of her time with her new boyfriend David, but she of course was still making time for all her friends. She wasn't the type of girl to get a boyfriend and immediately abandon all the rest of her friends... especially since half the reason she was dating David was to make Ollie jealous and prove a point to him. He seemed to think she was going to wait around forever for him to make a choice and finally date her, now he knew better. She was worth more than waiting around for a boy to decide if he actually liked her or not!

It wasn't like she didn't like David though. She did! He was nice and friendly and he loved paying attention to her and he was handsome and intelligent.... but she couldn't say she didn't like Ollie... because she definitely still did. She just got sick of waiting and maybe David would be good for her.... She shrugged at the thought, and pulled her jacket tighter around her as she approached her and Ollie's meeting ground. When she spotted him, she smiled and waved. She wasn't stupid, she could see the grumpy look on his face and knew he was jealous... so at the very least her plan to do that was working. Wow... that sounded like she was just using David....
                                                        was she just using David??? She shrugged the thought away and grinned when she was close enough to talk. "How's it going Ollie?" She asked, smiling and offering him a one armed hug, before digging in her bag to pull out to warm bottles of pumpkin juice and handing him one. "So what do you wanna do today?"

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

Kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Prefect - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver inhaled deeply, allowing the stress and grumpiness to fade away and disappear off of his face. He didn’t want to make his emotions too apparent for Arnie, especially since she was typically pretty good at reading him. As his friend made her way towards him, the blond smirked and waved before shoving his fists in his hoodie pockets and kicking nearby pebbles around. Doing that was more of a distraction than him just waiting for Arnie to get there, but it wasn’t really working since the butterflies in his stomach started acting up and although he was pretty cold, his palms felt like they were sweating. Oliver brushed it off by telling himself that the pockets were making them hot, but that wasn’t the case, and if he spent any amount of time really thinking about it, he’d know that his crush was making him nervous.

“Not bad, how about yourself?” he asked, hugging her back with the same arm while the other hand stayed shoved in his pocket. Although the hug was sort of half assed on both of their parts, it lingered for a moment longer than just a regular friendly hug. Arnie had to have felt it too. “Didja manage to catch up with History?” Ollie asked, recalling that Arnie had fallen behind with the chapter readings for A History of Magic, which was one of her worst classes. School and classes wasn’t really something he wanted to talk about with her (or anyone) outside of class, but it was a safe topic. Much safer and better than talking about David. The blond grabbed the pumpkin juice and said, “Thanks,” before unscrewing the lid and taking a sip. That was when he realized he didn’t think that far ahead. s**t. “Hmm, maybe we can just walk around? I dunno,” he said with a shrug. “It’s whatever you wanna do. Or – hmm.. Oh! We could walk down to Hogsmeade if you want.”

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
                                                But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arnie shrugged at his question about her life and studying habits.
                                                        "Oh you know, everything is great. David's great, I'm great. Summer break was fantastic and I'm excited to see my family over Christmas break. And History shmistory. Its not like I'm going to continue on in that class after this year anyways." She took a sip of her drink and smiled at him. She rolled her eyes as he stuttered through some ideas for them to do for the day. "What you get a whole day to yourself with me and you don't make any plans? I'm offended!" She teased him, giggling as she finished her sentence.

Though really, she was a tad bit offended. She set aside an entire day just for her and him, and here he was loafing around without any plans. It was a tad bit rude. He finally did land on a good idea and she nodded her head. "Hogsmeade sounds fun! I'm always up for a trip there." She wasn't very picky about what they did, but Hogsmeade at least sounded more fun than just wandering around with him... not that she wouldn't enjoy that too. She was a complicated girl.

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

Kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:27 am
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Prefect - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver stifled a groan when Arnie told him that everything, including David, was great. Now that that was out of the way, hopefully they could continue their day without mentioning the retched name again. “Miss them already?” he teased, referring to her family. It was November, and although Ollie didn’t like to dwell on his family much, he did miss them quite a bit and was excited to go home for Christmas as well. Lucas probably grew up so much over the last few months – he did last year anyway. “I guess it doesn’t really matter if you fail if you aren’t planning on taking the NEWT,” he said, shrugging. The same thing went for him and any classes he was thinking of dropping, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to try to get at least an A on every exam.

Oliver felt a bomb drop in his throat as Arnie joked that she was offended. He knew girls liked when boys planned dates, but this wasn’t a date no matter how much he wished it was. Unfortunately, he may never get a chance at a date with her again. “Well, I dunno, maybe you thought of something to do.” It’s not like planning what to do was his job alone – they were just hanging out! Luckily, she liked his idea to head down to Hogsmeade. “Sweet, let’s go! Maybe we could grab some food, too – I’m not gonna last on my breakfast all afternoon,” Ollie said as she began leading his crush down the path. “You ever been to Brews and Stews? They have the best soups.” As they walked, Oliver drank from his bottle of juice. It was just warm enough to keep him from getting colder with every sip he took.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
                                                But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:11 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie couldn't help but smirk a bit once Gertie relized it was him. He had a plan if they got caught. And it wouldn't technically be lying either so they wouldn't need to feel bad. "Sweet, lets go." He said quietly. They crept along, with him taking point. Once they had to hide from a younger Slytherin prefect before getting to the outside. Charlie planned a least obvious spot. The stone circle would provide cover from prying eyes from windows. Plus they could lean on the stones of they wanted. "Here's the spot I mentioned." Charlie mention in a lowered tone. He located a good spot to sit and unpacked the butterbeer that had be stuffed in between a blanket they would be using. Didn't need the bottles clanking right? It was easy to get the blanket spread out so they could lay on it. It was such a good night. And not just cause there was not a cloud in sight.

Ooc: i got this xD

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                                            murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:04 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Stanford
Adopted Muggleborn
Seventh Year Hufflepuff Prefect

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 17 years old...

Gertie followed Charlie. Once outside the castle walls the seventh year relaxed. That one Slytherin Prefect was a bit of a worry, but they got past no problem. “So where exactly are we going?” She questioned as they went a long. She had a general idea, but it was still a mystery. What fun would it have been if it wasn’t?

Arriving at the stone circle, Gertie could see it being a good spot. So long as they weren’t spotted by the grounds keeper or anything, they had a perfect vantage point to see the sky. “This is a good spot.” She commented quietly. As they got settled on their blanket with their butterbeer, she glanced at the stars. At some point she found her head resting on Charlie’s shoulder. No surprise it was a comfy place to be. “It sure is a nice night, isn't it?” She said quietly.

Company: Charlie

OOC: - - -

User Image

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

Dating Charlie Antúnez

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:30 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was enjoying the stars and butterbeer but Gertie most of all. He liked when they could have alone time. The common room was nice and all but there's a downside to being is the most social house. He had his own head leaning on Gertie's head when she commented on how nice a night it was. "Definitely. Oh! Check it!" He replied keeping it where only she should be able to hear him as he pointed. There was a single shooting star. "You get this wish." He said quietly and encouragingly. He was already pretty happy with how life was going and he was sure he would get to see another shooting star some other time.

They remained out enjoying the stars and company but once they started a vicious yawning cycle they agreed bed was the next stop. Charlie backed every thing back up bottles and all before they started heading back. Hopefully they could get back much easier now.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                                            murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:11 pm
AUGUST LIxxx ||xxx♪♫ SONORA LI

first year Slytherinxx||xxsecond year Ravenclaw

Daily Dragon writer, Language clubxx||xxMusic Club, Quidditch reserve seeker, Dueling club

setting Covered Bridge > Stone Circle, Early Winter 2043
with everyone! ^_^

As they entered the Stone Circle, Sonora glanced around with a little smile. She was fairly sure that Jonah or Vespera were thinking of starting a snowball fight-at least she hoped they would?--sometime along the way, but she didn't mind starting it earlier. She reached down and bundled two snowballs in hand, one which she promptly offered to Charlotte. ”Help me start a snowball fight?”

Then, with a deep breath for courage, Sonora embraced impulsivity for a moment and whirled, launching the snowball towards Jonah. Unfortunately, her aim was a little off and the snowball flew towards--well, whoever was unfortunate enough to be next to Jonah instead. Whether or not it hit, she called out a brief "Sorry! Bad aim!"

August groaned when the first snowball flew. He would have remarked on how childish the whole thing was, but it was Sonora, so he settled for a mental silly girl and trudged towards the edge and hopeful shelter.

Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

Trickblues

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Elizabeth Kaye Spektor + JONAH CASTOR LANE

Pureblood | Gryffindor | First Year | Eleven Years Old
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldThe Daily DragonBeater

» Winter 2043 » The Stone Circle » With: Everyone
» Lizzie's Status:
FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT! » Jonah's Status: Sore shin, so worth it.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

For a while, Jonah had lagged behind from the group with Vespera. After she’d gone off and stolen the scarf his mother had so kindly knitted him for his first year, only to try and toss the poor thing in the lake, he’d made a point to carry her around despite the large amount of protests.

Of course, Jonah was young and beyond quidditch, mostly inactive, so he could only lug the Slytherin around like a child holding their doll, arms hugging her waist and her feet just barely off the ground. If anyone had asked him what in the world he was doing, he’d simply explained, “What? I’m just bringing the trash along. Can’t stand to leave litter lying about.”

The kick he’d received to his shin for that line was totally worth it.

As the group neared the Stone Circle, Jonah had finally decided that his prisoner had suffered enough. After all, his scarf was… Mostly dry, now. Half-ice, but at least it wasn’t sopping wet against his neck. He’d unceremoniously dropped her as he approached other, less thieving friends to chat with, slinging an arm over Kam’s shoulders in a friendly manner. This time, he was sure he had the right twin. “Hey, finally warmed up yet?”

He hadn’t even noticed Sonora’s pending snowball attack, or he would have warned Kam to duck.

Lizzie, on the other hand, caught on as soon as the Ravenclaw girl had reached towards the snow. She cheered as the first ball flew, not caring whether or not it had actually hit. The point was, it was the first strike of war! Finally, something she could get behind!

“Atta girl, Sona!” She scooped up a hand full of snow and took aim at the nearest victim, the lone Vespera. “Come on, Topher, Auggie, let’s kick some second year hinny.”

OOC:
>3>

Addaellis

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:07 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Fourth Year Vice Captain Seeker
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Shawna had been super busy with the Slytherin Quidditch team that she hadn’t had the chance to really relax much. The school year was almost over, and she’d be going home. The Slytherin figured a nice time away from the common room and out of the castle would be a good use of the day. She’d been studying like crazy and to be fair she deserved the break.

Coming out onto the grounds, Shawna found herself approach the stone circle. The rocks had an interesting formation to them. Certainly, one that Shawna had never though much of. Which was weird considering for the last two years she’d been walking past them for Care of Magical Creatures. It was funny how little one actually saw when they didn’t take the time to look.

To be fair Shawna was very hyper focused with the stuff she applied herself in. She could see her cousin telling her how stupid she was for not noticing such things. Still the Slytherin could appreciate the things she did notice even if it took her a while to acknowledge it.

Status : Content / Appreciating the little things
                                                  Company : Her surroundings

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

σн, ι ¢συℓ∂ нι∂є 'иєαтн тнє ωιиgѕ
                                              σf тнє вℓυєвιя∂ αѕ ѕнє ѕιиgѕ
                                              тнє ѕιχ-σ'¢ℓσ¢к αℓαям ωσυℓ∂ иєνєя яιиg
                                              вυт ѕιχ яιиgѕ αи∂ ι яιѕє, ωιρє тнє ѕℓєєρ συт σf му єуєѕ
                                              тнє ѕнανιиg яαzσя'ѕ ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ ιт ѕтιиgѕ

spaceTris sat herself down in the exact middle of the giant sundial, her guitar in hand. Once she was comfortable, she pulled it into her lap and started tuning it, knowing that it desperately needed it. The weather had been odd this week, and she'd not been looking after it properly. Best to get it back where it needed to be before the next music club meeting. She could've done this inside, or even during music class, but she liked the quiet stillness of nature. Plus, there were only so many lovely days left before the weather turned too cold for her to be outside like this, barefoot and all. Periodically, she would play a few notes from the song currently stuck in her head (the theme from Pirates of the Caribbean, thanks, Jack) to test it, but it still wasn't quite right. Well, she'd get it eventually.

уσυ σи¢є тнσυgнт σf мє αѕ α ωнιтє киιgнт σи нιѕ ѕтєє∂
                                              иσω уσυ киσω нσω нαρρу ι ¢αи вє
                                              σн, συя gσσ∂ тιмє ѕтαятѕ αи∂ єи∂ѕ ωιтнσυт αℓℓ ι ωαит тσ ѕρєи∂
                                              вυт нσω мυ¢н, вαву, ∂σ ωє яєαℓℓу иєє∂؟

wнere - The Stone Circle - Center
                                              wнen - Late Afternoon - Fall 2049
                                              wιтн - who
                                              pronoυnѕ - she/her
                                              - ooc -
                                              The good news is, by the time this happens, Tori will've already talked to girl!Tris and at least seen boy!Tris
                                              since she's going to talk to her in drama while Brennie and Jack discuss the captaincy
                                              and she was a boy in music, so Tori'll recognize her both ways

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori had found herself wandering around outside. She hadn't felt much like doing any studying or homework, and had some free time, so why not go wander about outside for a little bit? It seemed like a good idea to her. She was enjoying the sunshine and cool breeze, when she spotted one of the girls from her clubs... except she had the guitar of that boy in music club. Tori frowned, a little confused. Normally she'd think they just had the same guitar, but that was not any normal guitar, it was very distinctive. One of a kind.

Part of Tori wanted to just ignore. It wasn't her business after all... but then again, she couldn't just let this girl get away with stealing if that was what had really happened! But she was a lot older than Tori, and that would be an awkward conversation to have. She gulped and then walked up to the girl.
                                                            "Uhh hi," she said. "Tori... if you don't remember." Yep awkward. Oh well. It was important to make sure nothing bad was going on.

With another breath she offered a small smile.
                                                            "Uhh I don't want to sound accusing or anything... but that guitar belongs to a boy in my music club... and well I just wanted to make sure you hadn't like... stolen it or anything." She shrugged rather awkwardly, tugging on the strand of her hair, and then moved to tug on the hem of her band t-shirt instead. She didn't know what to do with her hands now that she had practically accused an upper class man of theft.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceTris glanced up at the sound of footsteps, smiling easily when she spotted the kid she'd spoken to in Drama. When re-introduced, Tris nodded her head. "I remember," she said, "Tris. In case you don't." She winked, hoping to let the kid know she was only teasing. They'd seemed pretty nervous every time Tris had seem them before, so it seemed best to tread carefully, and to be nice.

spaceOf course, when they spoke and revealed the reason they'd approached, Tris about died from how precious it was. Scared little first year, who'd been so nervous in clubs, waltzing right up to an upperclassman and outright accusing them of stealing? Equal parts adorable and hilarious. She couldn't contain her short bark of laughter, nor the snickering that followed.

space"Sorry, sorry," she apologized, trying to reign it in. That might've been mean. She just hadn't been in the least prepared for it! "I'm not laughing at you, I swear. Just the situation. You can relax, nothing nefarious going on here." She did think it was funny that the kid had accused her of stealing, and not assumed that she had, say, borrowed the guitar. She knew some people could be possessive of their instruments, but her girl-self and boy-self looked fairly similar, aside from looking slightly more black as a girl, and more white as a boy. She was pretty sure she could pass for her own sibling without any effort.

spaceShe tried the notes again, pleased to see she was finally in-tune, and started the song up in earnest. She played softly, though, not wanting Tori to think they were being ignored.
                                              "We're the same person," she said easily, glancing up to meet Tori's eyes with an easy grin. "Me and the boy, I mean. Who owns the guitar. That's me. I'm gender-fluid. Means sometimes I'm a boy, and sometimes I'm a girl. I'm also a metamorphmagus, which means I can change my appearance at-will. So when I feel like a boy, I look like one." She knew she might've over-explained a bit, either about her gender or her ability, but best to cover all her bases. She figured if Tori had questions, they'd ask.

wιтн - who
                                              pronoυnѕ - she/her
                                              - ooc -
                                              - - -

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 10:11 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori flushed bright pink when Tris started laughing at her. She wanted to run off before she could make a bigger fool of herself, but she also wanted to make sure everything was all right. When she finally got a hold of her laughter she apologized. Tori fidgeted with the hem of shirt, while Tris explained that nothing nefarious was going on, which made her feel a bit better... but that still wasn't a total explanation of why she had the other boy's guitar... Maybe they were friends... Tori supposed that was probably more reasonable that assuming Tris had stolen it... Which only made her blush even more. She was a fool.

She began playing quietly, and Tori fidgeted silently, wondering if maybe that was the end of the conversation and she should walk away. But now she felt bad for accusing her of stealing. That was a horrible way to treat people! But then she said they were the same person and Tori froze, confused.

She couldn't help it when her jaw fell open a little at the word genderfluid.The hat had been right... there were people like her at the school. She almost giggled at the explanation of genderfluid... she knew what it was... Of course she knew what it was. She was it.Though Tori was a little jealous that Tris was ALSO a metamorphmagus. Tori sometimes wished she could just change her appearance to match how she felt inside... though clothes helped a little now that she had the freedom to do that.

"Sorry for accusing you of theft...." she said first. She figured it was best to apologize for that first. She did feel bad about it. "Uhh...." She paused, twisting a piece of her hair around her finger. "I know what genderfluid is...." she said quietly. "Cuz... uh... I am too." It was weird for her to say it. She didn't really say it out loud a lot. Before school, she'd had to hide the fact from her parents, and since starting she just didn't know if it was something you were supposed to just blurt out... Tho Tris seemed perfectly fine saying it so maybe it was something she could just tell people. "It's super cool you can just.... change your appearance to whatever you feel. I wish I could do that. Though... I don't think my parents would like that much..." She shrugged, but smiled. She loved her parents despite their traditionalist feelings, and old school thoughts. She didn't mean to talk bad about them.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 11:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceTris smiled amicably at the first year, shrugging slightly when she apologized for the accusation. "It's all chill," she said reassuringly, "you were pretty polite about it. And it was pretty funny, being accused of stealing from myself." She winked, then set the guitar aside since it seemed like they were going to have a real conversation. She didn't want to be rude.

spaceShe could tell Tori was nervous about something; once the kid spoke, though, it made sense. Not everyone was as open, or as comfortable, with their gender identity as Tris was, especially not at eleven. She'd been lucky that her family had been supportive, and that they'd been knowledgeable enough to figure it out early on. All she said was,
                                              "Yeah? Cool," and patted the ground next to her in invitation. There weren't a whole lot of people like them around, after all. And Tori was nervous, which Tris would definitely like to help with. "So what's the pronoun situation? Mine change day by day, so I make sure I'm always wearing a pin," she said, pointing to the pin on her jacket.

spaceShe was getting ready to make the usual "yeah it's awesome" comment with regards to her ability, and to throw in some sympathy for her fellow gender-fluid people who couldn't do the same, when the comment about Tori's parents registered. She frowned a little, eyes going a bit hard.
                                              "Well," she started, licking her lips, "sometimes... sometimes parents aren't as supportive, when they don't know things. Sometimes it takes finding out about their own kid for people to open their minds."

spaceShe didn't want to just outright assume that Tori's parents would forever banish their kid for not conforming to expectations. That was extremely pessimistic, after all. But she was also a realist, if an optimistic one. "You're not obligated to tell them, though. If you think it wouldn't go well for you. But, uh." She nudged the younger kid's shoulder lightly. "If you do decide to, or you get outed somehow, and it doesn't... it's not good, there's plenty of places you can go." Tris herself could name several people who'd be willing to take Tori in, even just temporarily, just off the top of her head. Including her own parent's. Although she was also pretty sure her mother would storm the castle, so to speak, and give Tori's parents a piece of her mind.

wιтн - who
                                              pronoυnѕ - she/her
                                              - ooc -
                                              - - -

Devlyn Maycry

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash