Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Stone Circle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:24 am
Rian McCrae
User Image

Rian chuckled."You are my star Mira, my shining north star that I had been searching for and yet could never find. It only took the clouds in my mind to clear to see the sky clearly enough. I am glad I discovered you before anyone else" he spoke softly as she adjusted herself to match his pose. Her butterfly kiss caused red to build on his cheeks. It was such a gentle and innocent move he couldn't help but blush. He laughed a little before her soft lips were pressed to his. He smiled into the kiss before gently placing his hand behind her neck and pulled her into an even deeper kiss. He wondered when the night would end. It seemed that they had been like this for months or even years despite the fact it was still the same night. What a wonderful feeling it was and he hoped it would NEVER go away.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Mira Sinclair : Art & Muggle Art Professor

User Image
User Image
Mira's eye lids fluttered shut as the kiss was deepened. She tilted her head to the side a bit more. Her movements were gentle, but done for the sake of exploration, because she tasted something sweet... and the girl was a candy addicted person...she couldn't help it! 'I don't think I can tire of these, even if I had several thousands of 'em....' The thought flushed her face in a pale pink. Hazel jewels fluttered open once the kiss was broken off. They studied at Rian for a while. The brunette wanted to ingrave the picture of him under the moonlight into her memory. "Saved.." She whispered softly, with a gentle smile. Her hand brushed away a strand piece of hair from the boy's face.
User Image
"Oh, ephemeral youth..."

((After my next post, I'm makin' Mira go back to normal.))

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:22 pm
(( I'll have him turn back in the next post))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image
~Nurse Assistant~

Rian smiled. He wondered what she meant by saved. It was such a random and silly thing to..his smile dropped into slight confusion. His stomach was hurting a bit then the pain built up more. He sat up and held his stomach. Immediately he began a self analysis. Nothing out of the ordinary was happening. He could feel the transformation beginning and he smiled. If he was changing then that meant that Mira would be going back as well. All night he had so longed to look into the eyes of the older woman he had first met. He loved her younger self yet he couldn't wait to see her older self again. Almost instantly it took effect and his body morphed back into the older nurse. He looked at her, his smile returning,
"Ah there, much better" he laughed.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:14 pm

User Image

User Image
Mira popped herself upwards and upright as her love began to clutch his tummy. She frowned, and walked the few steps over to him. "Are you all right?!" She asked, worried. Her eyes widen slightly in surprise. Before the brunette' sight, Rian changed, he reverted back to his former self. Her cheeks flushed a dark crimson. The assistant nurse was quite handsome it both forms, but she did prefer this mature version... The girl let out a dreamy sigh, which then turned into a gasp of surprise. Her hands went up to clutch her head as she changed. Her hair and eyes darken to their older version....and her chest grew larger.
Mira retuned to her adult self, and she let out a silent relieved sigh. "Its good to be back." She mumured under her breath. Her gaze flickered to her companion. "I love you." She said in a serious tone. Sure, she admitted it before, but that was the youthful her. He needed to hear this from her. A small gentle smile grace the the woman's lip. She was back and so was he...
User Image
"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:25 am
User Image
~Nurse Assistant~

"I love you too" he answered with no pause in his words. The usual awkwardness that came with being young was gone entirely. He knew he loved her before yet now he was certain of it 100%. He grabbed her soft hand, only slightly toughened by the paints that have touched them. This feeling reminded him of something. "Ah Mira, you spoke of wanting to draw me. Would you like to do so tonight?" he suggested, his eyes shining in to moonlight as he looked at her. "I do not have much of anything else to do this evening, except be with you that is" he smiled gently.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:45 pm

User Image

User Image
Mira's eyes soften at his quick reply. Her lips twitched into a rectulant smile. It eventually turned into a happy grin. She was worried, after all, because children (in general) tended to be foolish or very unexperienced in matters of the heart. They tended to say silly things, or declare some statement they didn't really mean—that earlier confession wasn't fully accepted by her. Rian's hand grabbed hers, so she squeezed it back.
Her gaze flickered to the man. Her heat skipped a beat.

The moonlight enhanced the beauty and luminosity in his eyes. "Sublime..." She mumured calmly, commenting on the sight. For her, there was no arguement on that statement, it was a fact. The brunette smiled softly at the gentle smile she recieved from the assistant nurse. "Yes, but I'll have to use a summoning charm to get my stuff... Perhaps we could do that on another moon-filled night...if your available that is?" Mira wanted to sketch him right now, but if meant she could possibly have another night like this again, she would shorten today's...
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
~Nurse Assistant~

Rian smiled. "I have nothing else to do. Perhaps we could go up to your stuff and you may sketch me indoors. then when you feel like you really understand how to draw me we could come out here another night for you to paint me" he winked and squeezed her hand a bit. He did not want this day to end what so ever. And he was actually very interested to see how Mira would end up drawing him.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:38 pm

User Image

User Image
Mira withheld a smirk provoked from the assistant nurse's wink, she hadn't blushed under it. Ha! She nodded a yes, but inwardly it was really a sigh. 'I'll have to come with another excuse so I can visit him....' She thought, still feeling the need to arrange a visit, despite the non-formal relationship she had with Rian. Yes...she couldn't simply go over to the Hospital Ward for a surprise visit when things were slow...

'Wait....Hogsmeade!'
The brunette mental shouted in victory. They arranged a date to Hogsmeade at the Opening Feast... but that was a bit back though...did he still remeber? 'I wonder if its still on...' She took note to ask him that before he left to turn in. The art professor wrapped a slender arm around his, and tilted her head up, so she could look at the taller man. "Okay, but where inside the castle? I'd suggest my office, but it is a bit messy to be honest...I don't want you in that mess." She mumured with a sheepish smile at the last part, then adding mentally she thought. 'or for you to see it....'
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image
~Nurse Assistant~

Rian would not press for them to go to the office. He knew how most women were with messes and that it would only cause more problems if he were to push it further. He placed his hand on his chin as he tried to think. He wondered if any shops in Hogsmead would be open at that hour. He still remembered the date he had set up. Since then there had not been much time for the two to get together so now would seem perfect. "Would you like then to go to Hogsmead instead. You will always have your art supplies. Perhaps when you have no students in your room I could have you draw me there" he smiled. He hoped she would agree. He'd drag this night all the way until the next morning if he could..and if she'd let him.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:17 pm

User Image

User Image
Hazel eyes stared at the man in front of her, while he was lost in some unknown thought. At the mention of Hogsmeade, Mira brightened. Someone how, he knew she was ashamed about the mess. 'I already felt this way...but my! He's a keeper!'

"I'd love to go with you to the village with you, love..." She said. A thought popped into her head, and she withheld a large grin, and kept her face passive.

The woman sighed softly, and then continued talking in a conversational tone. "...Besides...I should probably smooth talk you some more. That way, I can wheedle you into a nude sketch..." Her eyes were on his face the entire time she teased him, they had a twinkle to them too... "Ooops...I shouldn't have said that...."

The brunette covered her mouth, in feigned defeat. She
kept her face straight, before it broke. Her lips twitched as she held back a laugh, but soon, pearls of laughter errupted from it. The professor clutched her sides still laughing. When the fit was over, she wiped her eyes of a small tears. It was rather pathetic, in her opinon, to laugh at your own actions, but she couldn't help it... In an apologic tone, Mira said, "I'm sorry Rian...my sense of humour a bit...odd...do forgive me..."
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image
~Nurse Assistant~

Rian laughed when she laughed. Her face had contorted in such a way that it was almost impossible for him not to. Yet once the fit had ended he placed a gentle hand on her cheek and made her look at him. He smiled, a small mischievous twinkle was in his eyes. "funny though...If you did ask me seriously I would not hesitate to say yes" and he meant it. In such a short time his love had grown for this woman to the point that even being laid bare like that would not bother him. He chuckled when he tried to imagine Mira's reaction to his words. After a moment he moved his face forward and gave her a soft kiss "where shall we go first love?"  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:09 pm

User Image

User Image
Rian's hand flitted up to her soft face. His softly calloused palm held her cheek, forcing her to look at him. She obliged, relieved and happy to see his eyes had an impish twinkle. Mira let her face fall, and (for the most part) she feigned disappointment, pouting slightly afterwards. "Have my twisted humour and ways enthralled you?" She asked in a light tone, there was subtle genuineness to the question though, secertly she wondered why the man fell for her... The brunette went off into a mental haze, chasing for that answer, before her love kissed her softly. She smiled softly and then chuckled, faintly tasting her chapstick on him. "I guess my office...but I demand you let perform a cleaning charm first...." Her hazel eyes met his, with a look that cleary said : You're getting in unless you agree!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image
~Nurse Assistant~

Rian loved the way she used words. It was simple yet completely and utterly captivating. He laughed at her second statement and he put his arms up in mock defense. "Alright, I will not even look into the door until you say I may enter, how's that" he said with his sweet yet devilish smile. A smile that was developing the longer he was with Mira. "Shall we go now?" he said lowering his arms and looping them with hers. Then he began to walk back towards the castle.

((next post, her office))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:21 am

User Image

User Image
"That's right...." Mira declared in a gruff tone, a small smile at the end ruined the effect. She inclined her head in a nod at his question. "Okay, then. Off we go, love." She walked in arm and arm with him to the castle, matching his walking pace.
User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas