Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Stone Circle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Bailey
What's my mood? ......
Who/What's on my mind?.....

Zamir glanced around the quiet stone circle. He and Bailey had walked here in complete silence. He wondered if she wanted to ask him about his outburst with the knight. It was most likely. Her eyes said it all.
"How have you been, was your summer good?" he questioned her before she could ask him a question. Perhaps if he beat around the bush enough he wouldn't have to explain himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Bailey leaned against one of the giant stone structures, taking in the view with appreciation. She loved nature, but now was not the time to delve on that fact. Her eyes relocated, making contact with Zamir's after his question was asked, then they fell to the ground in attempt to hide the fact that she was busy coming up with a lie. Before rambling on about a fake vacation with her mum and uncle, however, Bailey realized that as one of her closer friends, Zamir at least deserved not to be lied to. "I've been great, and I rather enjoyed my summer, to be honest. My Uncle Braylon moved into Gladrags. Mum's letting him work there in hopes of him straying away from smuggling Egyptian artifacts for a living. It was nice to get to spend time with someone other than my mum for once, not to mention the fact that it was my first summer spent in Hogsmeade since she took over at the store. Think the owners of Honeydukes and Zonkos both know me by name, by now..." She chuckled a bit at the end, hoping to lighten her friend's dreary mood. The depiction of her summer had been sincere, she just happened to leave out the part where she practiced multiple times a week to become an animagus. "What about you, Zamir? Do any travelling over the summer or anything?" Her question sounded unusually dull, though not from a lack of interest, just a presence of distractive thoughts.

User Image

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Bailey
What's my mood? ......

Zamir listened quietly to the Hufflepuffs account of her summer. It seemed like she had had a wonderful time over the few months away. A small,most likely subconscious on her part, twitch on her face gave away the fact that she had left something out. Yet that was her information and hers alone to give.He did not question it. When she turned around and asked him a similar question he couldn't help but noticed the dry, dull tone underneath. She really didn't seem like this was the topic she had in mind to discuss. Although he had hoped to avoid this it seemed that to preserve their friendship he'd have to break somewhere.

"I can tell that this conversation is not what you had in mind. Penny for your thoughts?" he queried.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:20 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Bailey blushed as Zamir called her out. As far as she knew, she was a rather good liar, but she had come to realize that little could get past the intelligent boy standing next to her. "Don't get me wrong, Zamir... She began quietly, choosing her words wisely. "I enjoy spending time with you...it's something we haven't done in a while. I just, just can tell that something is bothering you. I couldn't help but notice the pain that chess piece brought to you today, and its ability to so easily shake you... The expression you wore in class today...its not one I've ever seen on you. Is everything, okay?"

Running back through what she had just told him, Bailey realized he might take offense from her words. I'm sorry, Zamir. I don't mean to pry, I just never knew you to be someone who lets such mindless things drill into your emotions like that...I'm worried.

Bailey let her line of sight return to the fallen leaves that scattered the bright green grass on which they stood. She could tell he was not comfortable speaking about this, but there was little she could have done differently to avoid this conversation. Zamir paid more attention to detail than she did, and that was certainly something to take note of.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Bailey
What's my mood? ......

Zamir turned around, his back facing her and was silent for a long moment. It was true that what it was saying was trivial and he should not have had an outburst such as that but he could not help it. After he remained quiet for a long time he turned around and looked at her. "Im a freak Bailey" he said bluntly to her,"I cant feel a single thing as you know. When someone or something brings that to my attention I tend to get angry. " he chuckled darkly,"It seems all I CAN feel is some happiness and much anger. I hate not being able to express myself the way you do." he said while anger slowly started to creep into his words. It was not directed towards her though. Just thinking about how many times people had mocked him for his problem was making his blood boil. He turned around again and clenched his hands into a fist as he attempted to calm himself. "no need to be worried, this is how I am and how I'll stay, I'll be fine" he said finally turning around, his anger seemingly in check.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:25 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Bailey's patience paid of as she waited silently for Zamir to reply. He seemed to be getting a bit upset once he faced her and began to speak. His words hit her heart, sinking deep as she began to reach out to him, but wasn't sure if she had the power to comfort him. Lowering her arm, she said, "You don't look fine to me, Zamir... Her footsteps brought her to his side, and she reached for his clenched fist, which she raised for him to observe. "You look angry. But...maybe this is a good thing, Zamir. This is just proof that you do have that ability to feel, to show emotion. Maybe if you focus on that, you'll be able to expand your feelings."

Bailey went quiet for a moment. She knew that none of the words she had just spoken were ones that he would actually want to hear, nor accept, but they all seemed true in her mind. After several long seconds had passed, she turned and looked at him, dropping his shaking fist as she realized she had still been holding it. And you're not a freak, Zamir. Please don't say such things." Her efforts seemed futile as she worked to not only calm him, but make him understand that being different was far from any of the things he had suggested. He was special. To her anyway, and she assumed that anyone else who knew Zamir thought the same way.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Bailey
What's my mood? ......

Zamir shook his head,"Just because I can feel two emotions doesnt mean I can feel others Bailey. Or instead, perhaps I can feel emotions but my mind doesn't have the capacity to express them without my resulting panic attack" he said looking at the ground, his voice sounded highly robotic as he continued to self analyze.

"I have been called a freak for a long time now. I have lost many friends before I came to Hogwarts because they all felt I did not care. I believe I even hurt my friends here by not being able to express my feelings properly. Have I not harmed you emotionally due to this?" he questioned as he looked up at her. He had always assumed he hurt her but never asked her. "I have been called such for so long that I decided to simply name myself freak to avoid further problems." Zamir couldn't figure out why she could not understand him. This was something he really hadn't said to even Xenos. For once in his life he felt like he wasn't in control while not being in a state of panic.When she had grabbed his fist he didn't even react to the touch. Part of him wondered what Nevin would think of how she was acting towards him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen stepped out of the castle and crossed the covered bridge. His gloved hands in his front pockets. The fall wind cutting at his exposed neck lightly as he stepped off the bridge and found him in a circle of stones. He let out a little whistle.
"impressive rocks," he mused with a little smirk. He looked around. He had wandered onto the grounds with no goal in mind. No real destination. He had come from his Common Room which was dead as a Ghost's Death-Day party looking for something to distract him from his Dark Arts assignment.
He played with the belt loops on his pants with his right thumb, looking up at the clouded sky. A part of him had expected to run into someone or something to keep his mind off the work he did not want to do. Perhaps sneaking into the Dark Forest would be more thrilling?
He glanced at the dark wood and a chill ran down his spine. it did not look the least bit inviting. Bad idea, he reasoned.

Allen pressed his back against the nearest rock, taking note of how wind-worn it was and how oddly warm. The sun must have been shinning brightly before all these clouds. His dark eyes turned to the skys and he watched the strange fluff-objects change and blow past him by a faster wind that did not reach his level of life.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pale Mist

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil walked outside, taking a trip outside, which he had yet to do on his free time. He still carried his black box with the large jewel eye on it. He held it up to the sky as he walked, not realizing Allen was there, he passed the boy, still staring at the crystal eye.
It's hard to believe this gem had a curse...
He thought to himself as he lowered the box, ignoring the cold and sat down on the cold ground. He opened the top and took out the nine tiles and arranged them in a special order. From top left was blue, red, green. Middle left was, yellow, gray, blue. And finally, on the third row he put down, from the left, red, green, yellow. He smiled as the three by three grid was made.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
The sudden sound of steps woke Allen from the trance that one often finds themselves in when cloud-watching. His brow rose up out of habit and his dark eyes turned to see what it was. Allen blinked to find it was Woil. What was he doing out in the grounds?
Allen watched, about to greet him but closed his mouth when he realized the other boy had not yet noticed him. A thought crept into Allen's mind and a dark smirk grew on his lips.

he stood as still as he could, simply waiting as the Ravenclaw boy passed him by with a dark box. For a moment, Allen was quite interested in what it was and what it held if it was engrossing Wally so much, but then his opportunity arose.
Once Woil was far enough not to see his movement, Allen pushed himself from his rock and crept behind him. Taking his hands from his pockets and placing them above Woil's shoulders menacingly, her then threw them down in a harsh slap.
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil yelped out in pain and anger as his personalities switched then and there. The other Woil punched Allen hard in the gut and pushed him over as he put a foot on Allen's chest. "You got three seconds to talk before I crush your ribcage." He said in a very pissed off and sinister voice. He had the look of pure rage and evil in his eyes as he stared coldly at Allen.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
The wind was completely forced out of him as he felt the blow at his abdomen. He staggered backward a little, clutching at his stomach and gasping once. though, he managed to stay on his feet.
"Ha!" He cried, weakly, all the breath still lost to him. He coughed a couple times and took a deep breath before straightened up and looking directly into the other boy's eyes, repeating, much clearer, "HA! Got you, knew you were hiding!" He pointed a blaming finger at the anger-filled ravenclaw and his face shone victorious. A beaming smile on his face.

"Your mask isn't as strong as you thought. So what do I call you? Dark Woil? Evil Woil? Wally-kins?" Allen sneered, the smile turning cold and his eyes even more so.
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
"Tch, your pathetic. No better then that Blair *****" He said quickly picking up the nine tiles and putting them back in the box. He picked it up and locked it. He took a deep breath and started walking away, making sure to keep his box tucked tightly on his chest to make sure Allen wouldn't get a hold of it.
...Why..?
He's an a**, that's why.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen's glare intensified. And his smirk suddenly gained a bit of humor, "You mean that he-she? I don't know why you chose him to compare me to."
He stepped forward testingly. Emotions ragging in him that had been held back for so long he could no longer feel his hands. "Pathetic? Nice. You're real clever. Good thing you are not comparing me to yourself because then I wouldn't be the pathetic one. 'Least I don't hide half myself with a little twitch." he whispered, deadly serious, voice flat and cold as ice.
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
He smiled at Allen's comment, "And at least I don't try to force peoples secrets out." He said blowing a long hair out of his face and continuing making his way to the castle.
User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas