Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Stone Circle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
The crude smile again lost all humor, but his eyes melted slightly and were not as cold. Though still cold.
"Everyone is flawed."
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil stopped, his face away from Allen's as a large smile donning on his face. He didn't turn to face Allen but simply said, "Good! Now your learning." He said giving a slightly sinister laugh. He moved a lock of hair off of his face and putting it behind his ear. "I'm letting you off the hook for now, do that **** again and I WILL kill you." He said dropping the smile, donning a very menacing look and glaring at Allen from the corner of his eye. He continued on his path to the castle, "Oh, I almost forgot, Woil has a little crush on you, just thought you might like to know.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
"Sure he does," Allen answered coolly, not really listening to that part of the boy's statement.
He stood up straight, hands back in his pockets, and was glaring at the back of the boys head. "I think I can take you on." My dad did.

"Well, see you later Wally-kins!" Allen turned nonchalantly on his heel and started walking down the hill towards the lake. Emotions ready to burst but a small part of him told him to be logical, to go take it somewhere else.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil let out a booming, sinister laugh, "Yeah, you wish." He said leaving. The black box held tightly to his chest as he made his way back to the room, slowly returning back into his normal self. Thanks... He thought, his eyes beginning to tear up as he made his way into a bathroom and heading over to the sink where he put the box on the rim and he let out a sob as he began to cry.
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Vanessa walked out to the stone circle. She hadn't really taken much time to head out on to the grounds since the start of school. She sat against the one of the stones that made up the circle taking her time to enjoy the outside air which was slightly crisp with the fall weather. Finally she decided to pull out her ever present notebook and write down observations. Currently there was no one for her to observe but she would have felt weird not having it out.

The blonde went into her own world as she started to read her own notes. The people that were listed there were all so different it was kind of funny. Her grey eyes drifted up from the notebook shortly later and towards the sky thoughtfully.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:37 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

When he had finally reached the legendary area, tickled with the soft breeze as it flapped strands of his ash auburn hair every which way restlessly. He had hardly noticed the other student out and about, but he was sure that Blaire wouldn't find them here. Not many Slytherins liked the afamed wizard, buried here, for rememberance. As he glanced over his shoulder at Woil, Tay couldn't help but wonder if this boy, so feeble and sheepish, could, in the end, be of some use to him, yet.

"Nice day, don'tcha think?" He commented, the lighthearted facade seemed to come easier around Wally versus the rest of the school. "Why'd you want to come out here, anyway?" He finally dared himself to ask, the ever-present thought of Woils intentions had never fled from mind.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil was walking with Tay, happy the two were alone again, he raised his head at him when he asked the question that he knew Tay would ask, and he had a response ready, "To continue where we left off yesterday... Before Blaire came and interrupted..." He said giving the boy a light smile.He moved away and stared down at the spot as he remembered the argument he and Allen had on the night of Woil's first day of classes. He sighed as he held the bridge of his nose, the memories still hurt him. "But I understand if you have to go..." He said trailing off, he was never too good with self confidence, especially since he found Roi. Now Roi is the obnoxious and happy-go-lucky one... Or was that him...? He can't remember anymore.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:24 am
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

He mouthed an 'oh,' but somehow his voice didn't feel the need to arise for that simple sound. Tay studied him, or, tried to at least, he even began to follow Woil's gaze out onto where the confrontation the young Ravenclaw had with the Hufflepuff- but Tay saw nothing more then the grass on the ground and the clouds in the sky.

"Where did we leave off yesterday?" A small laugh fluttered past his lips, he knew they hadn''t truly gotten anywhere last time around. So, this question was a bit of a push to try and search for ulterior motives.

The thought almost saddened him, but it isn't everyday that he's provoked in his stark colors of blazon emerald and silver, and in a friendly way, for that matter. "-got all the time in the world," he found the words had flown out the window before he had even seen it.

"Well, at least until astronomy tonight, but that's at like midnight, anyway."

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'...'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil nodded and he turned around to Tay and smiled at him, "You know... I might try out for Quidditch." He said with a note of uncertainty in his voice as he said it and he looked down at his underweight body. He frowned at what he saw. But he shrugged and turned to look at Tay again, "But I don't think this body of mine could handle it, at least anything other then Seeker..."
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

"Really?" The question, harbored in an oddly stoic tone, seemed to be one of more slight surprise then anything. "You know, you can be surprised how much a body can take when adrenaline rushes in,

"But blimey, I wish I could do that-"
Tay's voice trailed off at the thought. Surely, he wouldn't have to explain himself aloud, would he? Afterall, he hadn't been to a single flying lesson all year, save for the first day, to offer a note pardoning his absence from the sport altogether. It was an awkward trip. The very thought almost seemed to make the golds of his eyes darken to a burnt hue... or was that a shadow?

"I still can't believe there's actually not enough players on teams to allow first year try-outs,

"You don't think something crazy's going on, do you?"
He, hopefully, succesfully guided the topic off of his inability to fly, and whatever ill-will emotions that may be provoked.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'...?'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil looked at Tay with a raised eyebrow, "That depends on what you mean by weird. I've seen a LOT of weird things happen." He said chuckling slightly and looking up at the sky.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

"No. I mean, well, I guess I don't really know what I mean." Tay finally admitted, as his voice trailled off once more. His own thoughts seemed to lift, and take flight just as well as he shoved his petite hands in the pocket of his robes and glanced upwards the sky for a moment or two.

"Say, why did you run off so fast when my cousin came, anyway?" Up until now, he hadn't wanted to bring the subject up. But for some reason, the question was out as soon as he had decided against it.

Quite unfortunate.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'Opps..'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil's eyes flashed between personalities before he regained control. He twitched and looked at Tay, "Remember what I said yesterday? Well I've been bullied all my life, and right now I think she's one too." He said, he shrugged though, maybe he was jumping to conclusions. But the note's appearing, causing trouble... He moved over to Tay and shrugged, "I took off because I didn't want you to get on her list, saved you the trouble of being considered a nutter just like me." He said laughing and he pet the boy on the back.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:51 am
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

The initial response sparked a lot of sheer curiosity as he tilted his head to one side, and allowed a brow to rise several degrees until it became hidden underneath the bangs of auburn tendrils. He hadn't even caught sight of the subtle flash in personalities... and then- and then he laughed.

Full force, Tay bellowed over with a short-lived howl of laugher, but when he felt the boy beside him becoming nervous, his laughter had died down to leave a small knot of pain on his side. A hand gestured towards the pain, and held it there against his rib cage. "Aw, mate, you don't have to worry about Blaire...

"He's my cousin, he'd sooner hack off all that blonde hair of his then do anything to me."
He said this almost proudly. "But he's harmless, I promise, Blaire's the type to never get into an actual physical conflict- besides, he's as much of a loon as anyone...." Tay's voice trailled off, and at this instant, it seemed that he began to focus on the little note he had found under his four poster bed.

"Say, what do you think about the..

"Ronyo, character..?"
Tay finally asked after a pause. He couldn't help but remember the note that he found, surely, it was in Ronyo's handwriting, or at least he assumed since his name was on it. Little did he know, but it was another one of Blaire's planted messages. As far as he knew, he hadn't done a thing to the other Slytherin. Not one.

Then why did he deserve to be called a pipsqueak?!

The thought almost caused his gaze to blacken to a boiled leather- or was that a shadow?

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'Didn't do a bloody thing to deserve that name....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil raised an eyebrow at Tay, he was wondering how he knew that Blaire was a guy, and he seemed to know quite about the boy. He looked away as he heard that Tay and Blaire were actually related, "So your saying you and Blaire are related?" He said, not able to truly wrap his mind around it. He raised a hand to his head and rubbing the back of his head and sighed, "This is a bit hard for me to believe right now." He said laughing slightly shaking his head moving to one of the large stones and leaning against it as he looked out towards the Quidditch Pitch.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas