Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Stone Circle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:13 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

With the gentle tilt of his head, Tay had somehow still managed to nod in response to the boys incredulous wonderment. It was odd, but he had realized that no one else had seemed to bother with the connection between the two. "By marriage- my aunt married his father a few years back..."

Tay followed alongside Woil, the sleeves of his robes had been pulled up to his elbows as his hands dug into the pocket of his trousers. He couldn't help but notice the slight miss of attention to his last question-

But it was probably all for the better, least he needs to do is provoke anything with anyone... and get caught because of it.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'I wonder if it really is that hard to believe we're, somewhat, related..?'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil nodded and stretched slightly, he looked down at Tay and shrugged, "As for Royno, never really much noticed him... I know sad, but not really caring about it that much." He said chuckling lightly, "I've been more focused on Drake, if anyone is a nutter, it's him. He's always acting so insane don't you think?." He said remembering today what happened in History of Magic and sighing.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Tay, with a callous glance, gaze Woil a good look over before he redirected his attention to the grass the whistled in the wind around his shoes. He shrugged his shoulders then, expressing his nonchalance for the thought of Ronyo, it had been a while idea in the dark to have even brought it up at all.

"Bloody loony," Tay agreed, "if that bloke has some problem, I don't understand why he hadn't just gone to the Infirmary, or St. Mungo's, or- something-" Tay shook his head abruptly then, trying to dismiss the anger already wanting to be aroused. "Looks like your lot's going to win the House Cup this year though, if things keep as it is.."

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil chuckled and smiled down at Tay, it was true that Ravenclaw was in the lead, which was great. "Ha ha ha... Yeah maybe, you know I would have been in Slytherin... I wonder what would have happened if I was." He said chuckling and staring into Tay's eyes, judging him again.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:01 am
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Tay, against himself, casted his gaze upwards at Woil, if only to nod in agreeance with the statement and then turned his head to look out on the quidditch pitch. He wasn't sure, but often time, he thought he could spot dots flying in the distance, whether or not if it was his imagination, or try-outs for a house, he couldn't be sure. "Really?"

Tay, at this time, had to glide his neck towards Wally followed by a tilt of his head. "What makes you say that, mate?" As far as he could tell, he assumed the Sorting Hat could tell what house you belonged before ever having even touched you, or at least, that was what had happened to him.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'..kinda an odd thing to say, wonder why he said it...'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil questioned if he wanted to tell the boy his secret or not... He decided to bend the truth a little bit, "You could say, a piece of me has the qualities of the old Dark Lord... Or so I like to think... All I know is a part of me is a pure blood, and is filled with anger and control." He said shaking his head and holding it, he didn't feel good.
Aww... You flatter me!
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Tay cocked a brow to the heights of his forehead, until it became shrouded under the shadow of his ashy auburn hair. In truth, he couldn't begin to try and understand the enigma that which is Woil. He could only follow along as best as his patience would allow him, and, when in a good mood, could last a life time. "A part of you?" Tay nodded his head respectfullly.

"I suppose everyone does have their aspects, my family are akin to the ways of the old, not exactly blood supremacists, but- how things used to be." He nodded his head at this, and felt a chill creep along his spine from the cold winds. "Anger, and control, seem like two essential traits to life- or at least to me anyway- if you have control, you have patience, and when you have patience, well, you can get anything done......

"Hey, mate, you don't look so good, are you alright?"

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'Power, and, control; like peanut butter and jelly...'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil turned to face Tay and stared at him, "Tay let me tell you a secret, and keep it a secret, that includes from your cousin... Promise me that..." He dropped his hand as his head began to stop pounding. He knew these signs from several things that happened at home. He decided it was time to tell the boy, but only if he promises not to tell Blaire.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Tay met him, head on. His gaze, a brilliant spectacle of gold and amber shone brilliantly as he sat directly in the suns rays, which seemed to power up his own golden gaze. Finally, after a moment of staring at each other, he cocked an eyebrow and allowed an easy going laugh to fall past his lips. "Contrary to popular belief, mate, I don't go and tell Blaire everything I do.

"Honestly, could you give me a little more credit then that?"
With a small chuckle under his breath, Tay continued. "Don't worry, mate, I won't tell anyone.

"I promise."

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'I swear, does everyone think I'm just his lackey?'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil nodded and sighed, "Alright... hold on..." He said holding a hand to his head as he focused and he twitched several times before opening his eyes and Tay would notice just from his eyes that Wally wasn't exactly himself anymore, his eyes looked like pure evil and anger, almost like the eyes of an incredibly evil person. "Hello Tay." Roi said smiling at the boy, his sinister voice clearly heard.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Tay didn't bother to hide the wonderment in his eyes, the peaked curiousity rose and rose as he continued to watch Woil change before his very eyes. Of course, he didn't know what he was doing, but that didn't change the mystery and intrigue of it all. When Wally's eyes had opened, Tay saw something very different in him.

An estranged carnal hunger seemed to hide behind his eyes now, dancing happily in the midsts of obtuse darkess, almost mockingly. Tay's brows furrowed together, in a state of confusion, but he remained silent until the sinister voice spoke. It too, seemed to harbor ill intentions, smooth as blades edge. "Wally?" The question in his tone could not no unnoticed.

"-wait- who are you?" Tay dared himself to speak, he didn't know why it felt like his breath had caught in his throat (especially considering he's still breathing.) Or the quickened pace of his heart, as if, as if in excitement, if nothing else. But he had gone out on a limb, daring to question the identity of this person before him. He knew it was Woil, he did. But why did it feel so wrong to call him Wally?

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'Somehow... I don't think I should be calling you Wally....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Roi smiled at the curiosity the boy had and he laughed a rather evil laugh. "Name's Roi twerp. I'm not some coward like that pathetic other half of mine." He said with that sinister smile on his face as he pat the boy on the shoulder, "Nice to see a fellow Slytherin though." He said looking the boy over, observing his every detail, smiling at his surprise and shock.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Tay, fully, seemed taken aback at the slight mocking nickname introduced to him, of course, it's not like it's the first time he's heard that before. Luckily enough though, the curiosity of the events unfolded outranked his rage one hundred to one, but that still didn't make it any less annoying to hear. "Roi?" Tay, for the most part, seemed a bit shocked.

It only took him several moments of silence for the gears to start whirring, for him to start trying to connect invisible pieces to a puzzle that he didn't even know what it looked like. "Slytherin, huh? Hell, nice to- er- meet you too.

"So wait a minute, let me get this straight, you're not the same person, or are you?"
His mind had tried to piece one too many together, unfortunately, it felt like he was pulling pieces out of multiple boxes to try and create one awkward picture. "...why don't you come out more often, anyway?" He wondered- and for some reason- tried to establish which of who he preferred better. The one that made his worries disappear, or the one that could turn his worries into action.

He'll never be sure.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'Woil... and Roi.... at least Roi is easier to say,, '
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
He stopped the boy from talking, "Tay, Tay, Tay, First things first, I don't let anyone know about me. At least, not the real me." He said giving the boy a sly smile and he towered over the boy and stared down at him. He continued, "You want to know more about me? Well your gonna have to earn it." He said to the boy.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

With his lips still parted as though to speak, Tay hushed to a silence, and in turn, his lips slowly closed to form a tight line. He was, to say the least, curious. But, he knew his manners, and despite himself, he allowed Roi his time to speak. "Earn it?" Tay asked, a whimsically incredulous tone to his voice.

At this moment, he tried to think back. He tried to envision him having to earn something, and, that was when he realized, he hadn't earned a damn thing, save for what little knowledge he had collected over his years. "How am I supposed to do that?" He had secrets, sure, but most of them entailed his entire family, and not just him. There was, of course, his spout of anger that seemed to inhabit its own life form, but that hardly seemed to amount to the secret Roi divulged.

"Clearly, this is just going to have to take time then, but luckily for you, I am a very patient person." Tay explained, and emphasized the depth of it by placing a hand on his chest nobley, accompanied by an impish smirk. "...I think I'm going to like you." He admitted, through narrowed eyes, as if that tidbit alone had to have been forced out, due to his ever-growing pride.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'Damn, I haven't earned a bloody thing, have I?'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers