User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori rubbed the back of her head awkwardly when she mentioned how polite her accusation had been. Her manners were not easy to kill apparently which she supposed was a good thing. When she invited her to sit, Tori plopped to the ground. She'd never really thought about the pronoun thing. Okay well she'd thought about it, but hadn't really devised a good way to work around it, until Tris pointed out her pin. "Oh cool! A pin would be helpful... though I tend to change pretty randomly. Sometimes I can go days without changing but other times it's practically by the minute. So I dunno if it'd work."

He rubbed the back of his head while grinning, realizing as he did that he had switched yet again. He wondered if one day it'd settle down a bit. That would be nice. Not that he minded switching randomly... just it'd be a little easier if it wasn't so random and often. He recognized the awkward pause at mention of his parents and wanted to immediately defend them. It really wasn't their fault. "They love me," he said quickly. "They just... well they grew up in Japan, and my grandparents are all very traditional and gender roles are a lot more defined there, and I... " He shrugged. "I just don't think they'd understand."

At the mention of places he could go if they ever found out, he smiled a little. At least he knew there were friendly people he could run to should the problem arise. He really didn't know what his parents would do if they found out. He wanted to think they'd still love him... but what if they did just kick him out, and try and find a new heir.... That idea horrified him. "Thanks... I'm sure I'll be fine though." He could just never tell them... although the thought of going back to hiding after just a short while here not having too sounded terrible too.

He toyed with a piece of his hair before shrugging again.
                                                            "But uh, I was wondering. What do you do like introduction wise? Cuz I feel like by not telling people who I am, it feels like I'm hiding part of myself from my new friends... but also I dunno if it would be totally weird to just blurt out that I'm genderfluid into a conversation.... That seems like an awkward thing to do... but I also am used to hiding myself...." He rambled on for a few seconds, and then trailed off awkwardly. A blush clouded his cheeks once more.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: