Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement
Hit Wizards Headquarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Rubbing the back of his head Chance sighed a little. Yeah he had gotten notice about Justin Phelps it just still made him cringe. He had been to the scene of that fun little murder. Now it appears as though Justin had shown back up and not for the best of reasons. What on earth had happened to that boy? Chance didn't want to think about it. Moving over to filing cabinet the blond man had started to go for his file about the old murder case when William came into the office. Surprised his attention diverted to his long time college.

The words that came out of William's mouth was not the kind he wanted to hear. Murder not only that but of one of his man's family. This job always had a lot of risks. Chance pinched the bridge of his nose when he found out Gideon had gone on by himself. How many times had he told them never to go alone! "Sorry Arthur, we'll have to continue this later. I'll swing by your office if I get a chance. We'll talk about Phelps then." Chance said as he snapped the file cabinet shut again. Waiting for everyone to exit his office the head of the department wave his hand and silently placed several spells over the area. He didn't take people in his office without his permission lightly. Those who could go in knew who they were.

"Till later Arthur." Chance said with a wave. Now to get to work. "You said the Nettlepot home? Let's get going. We'll leave a message for anyone coming in to find us." He continued turning to William. Snatching up a quill from a near by desk he wrote a quick note should Numir come in while they were gone. "Let's get going. Not a moment to waist." With that the man apperated away heading towards the scene of the murder.

{sorry to make anyone wait. }

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
Head Auror Ministry Of Magic
Order Of Merlinˌ Third Class
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Despite it all, I do this job for my children Tamara and William

The aging Head Auror was about to open his mouth to comment on the case and whatnot when another Hit Wizard burst through the door and addressed his superior. A murder at the Nettlepot residence. A relative of a Hit Wizard. Though the two departments weren't always as friendly as Chance and Arthur seemed, when someone close to one of the officers was hurt or killed, the entire department took it seriously. Arthur snapped into his game face as Chance addressed him. "I'll meet you at the scene Chance. This is a job for my department, after all." He knew full well that if he told the Head Hit Wizard not to go, the man wouldn't listen. He nodded to his compatriot and exited the man's office. Once outside, he deapparated, headed for his department's office.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:38 am
Please remember, this isn't how I hoped it would be
But I had to protect you from me

That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there

William Dante Nott the Second

User Image

William hadn’t had the chance to breathe another word as Chance had dismissed the meeting he had with Arthur to turn around, assess tools of importance, and jot down a quick address and note to any other Hit Wizards who happened upon the office to find it empty, which had been happening a lot less as of late. Of course, the Auror department must have been twice as vacant, considering that there would always be criminals on the rise for the Hit Wizards to take down, but few Dark Wizards left to even make note of, considering how infallible their escapes could be. It was times like these that William had ever wondered why he became a Hit Wizard save for the fact that it was in his blood. ”Of course.” William nodded in agreement with his boss and then whipped out his wand to apparate to the scene of the crime at the Nettlepot residence, where he had been two years ago for the birthday of Mathias Nettlepot. His own son, Tay, had been less than ecstatic to be dragged into a birthday with children his own age, but at least his son hadn’t been in a horrible mood so their appearance wasn’t a strained effort, in fact, it was quite easy-going once Tay had gotten past the ideal hindered variables. A slight popping crack would echo before Chance as he apparated to the Nettlepot murder.

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Hit Wizard Headquarters with Chance and Arthur
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ heart ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩

Zamir walked into the headquarters with an air of professionalism around him. To anyone who had never met him before you wouldn't think this was his first day on the job. Yet to those who knew him, they knew that this was just Zamir. The ever emotionless being whom with each day seemed to be gaining more understanding of his problem and perhaps of the few emotions he does possess.

Once inside Zamir stopped and looked around. So this is what his parents came to see every morning. Speaking of his parents, neither were in the HQ at that time. They had been given an assignment off somewhere. Perhaps even a different country. The information was classified. Zamir respected that and decided to look into it no further. So this meant he was on his own. No matter though, Chance was here and that was all he needed. Xenos had been his best friend through school and so he grew to know the man rather well. It was an honor to now be working for him.

The eighteen year old felt a tingle up his spin. He noted it for later inspection. It wont be till much later that Zamir learns that that was excitement that he felt. With a shrug he moved forward.
"Hello, Da Vinci sir?"

He called out. The place must not be getting much business, it was rather quiet.

▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ heart ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Head Hit Wizard of Ministry of Magic
Order of Merlin, First Class
Duke of Wales

User Image

It had been a long many months since Chance da Vinci had decidedly retired, only to be called upon for dire situations, and had passed along the torch of honor of ministry Hit Wizards unto him. It had been even longer, he realized, since his partner, Gideon Balford, had quit, and disappeared from the wizarding community altogether.

He sat in a hustle of paperwork, it’s all he seemed to do nowadays, and in the midst of it all, an issue of the Daily Prophet lay scattered amidst it all. Children… missing..

Who could have allowed such a thing to happen, and right out from under everyone’s noses at Kings Cross station. It was times like these that made him wish there was more he could do without the regulation and control of the ministry hounding them.

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Hit Wizard Headquarters
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:52 pm
THE MCHALEN FAMILY
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The snowy owl had come to the Ministry of Magic and left the note to be delivered to the right office. It now landed in the Hit Wizard office. The parchment was crumpled with bloody fingerprints around the writing. It was written in a neat square handwriting and read as such:
Ministry of Magic,
This is Michael McHalen. My two daughters, Darius Silver, and I returned to our house this after noon to find one room on fire, and my sister and her muggle husband murdered. My niece Grace McHalen was with them this morning and she is no where to be found. I fear the worst about her. There was a lot of blood by the fire pit. I believe she tried to escape but was injured in the process. She is missing somewhere. I've not a clue where. I just want my niece home, and whatever scum of the Earth that did this to my family, brought to justice.
-Sincerely Michael McHalen.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Duke of Wales

User Image

The letter, it stole every ounce of attention as it reached him with haste and heavy, calloused fingers tore through the paper to read its contents with swift gold eyes. He blinked, that lingering pause lasted only that long before he was on his feet with his wand in hand, sending a patronus to his fellow Hit Wizard, he knew the boy had his own issues on his plate, but, he figured the help was better than none if he decided to arrive, either way, William would not have held it against him.

Within the next instance, he apparated to the McHalen Manor with eyes closed and breath trapped in the chasms of his chest.

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Hit Wizard Headquarters apparating to McHalen Manor
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:29 pm
Jack Reinalds
Location - Hit Wizards Office

Jack walked into the office, after getting lost for who knows how long in the maze of elevators...or lifts as he was corrected a few times. The place could really use some directions or just maybe a few stairs at the least. New country and already he was feeling like things were done for weird reason that didn't make any sense her too. Well he was here now so he might as well go ahead and see what he needed to do in order to join up with this group. He just wanted to get paid to do what he was good at so he didn't have to end up on the other side of the law.

The place seemed well enough, nothing fancy which was a good sign really. Not a lot of people moving about really...almost no one at all from the looks. Jack figured most people signed up for that other position then. Auror was it? Yeah odd name for a lawman, but then so was Hit Wizard really. Still it seemed like a better chance to get to do something interesting then sit around and do paper work all day.

"Hello! I'm lookin' to possibly join up, anyone around I can talked to 'bout that?"

Essy ze Ninja

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:37 am

User Image

The curtains were half drawn all along the glass walls of his office, but his gold eyes glowed through the shadows of his office as he spotted a young man that had just sifted inside the Hit Wizards office. He couldn’t ever recall seeing the man, anywhere, before, and that only tugged on the strings of his curiosity all the more. He brushed aside the photographs of convicted felons that had escaped Azkaban all those years ago. Despite all the wanted posters, they’d never been found. Aldanis Varren, Marissa Gaunt, Wyatt Hopewell; had all vanished into thin air. Calloused fingers massaged the back of his neck as he stood, and the grind of his chair rattled against the hard floor before the swing of his door announced his presence. ”Yes, hello,” his hasty voice sauntered into the empty lobby where the lone man waited. William had only really heard the last wisp of his words, but, it was enough to get him excited…

He’d be lying if he said his department wasn’t exactly fully manned. All that was missing was a bloody tumble weed rolling by. ”I’m William Nott, Head Hit Wizard,” he introduced himself fully, reaching a deft hand forward for a firm shake. ”What’s your name, mate? And why are you interested in becoming a Hit Wizard?” He began with the utmost basics.

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Hit Wizard Headquarters
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:24 pm
Jack Reinalds
Location - Hit Wizards Office

The man that came to greet him looked young for the position of Head of a department, but then again maybe things worked faster over here. He had produced a hand to offer greetings and Jack took it and gave a solid firm hand shake. Something his Pa had always pressed on him as a good first impression.

"Name Jack, Jack Reinalds. Come from the states, and I here tell you've got a few trouble makers need rounded up. I worked as a Lawkeeper back there and was told I could do some good here for a spell. I'll be honest...you got another title beside always callin' yourselves Hit Wizards, because that's going to get tiresome real fast I 'spect...anyways, You look like you could use an extra wand around here, and that other lot of yours looks to be plenty stocked. I'll tell you right up front, I'm none to good with paper work, what I am good at is blastin' darks. Any chance you got a spot for me then?"

Essy ze Ninja

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:09 pm
User Image
                                                Just a young gun with a quick fuse
                                                I was uptight, wanna let loose
                                                I was dreaming of bigger things
                                                And wanna leave my old life behind

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

$lутнёґїп Alцмпї || Hєad Hїт Шїzaяd || HalfЬlооd

════════════════════════

Darius swore there was some sort of cosmic joke being played on him. How else did anything explain how he'd been promoted in his job only to end up in more endless paperwork? Besides, he'd gotten used to finally signing Ross as a last name, and now it was all over his desk in official letterhead, mocking him. It wasn't like he had very much to do. Between him and Belle adopting two children, an ongoing investigation that was currently on hold regarding his father being murdered by vampires, and now the position, he swore he didn't exactly have a lot of time to himself. He would be in a much better mood if he was actually out in the field, but he wasn't. Instead he was stuck behind a desk wishing that someone was stupid enough to attack the Hit Wizard office just so he could blow off steam.

He finally shoved another piece of paperwork away from him into the outbox before he leaned back and stretched. He really needed to get out of the office. Maybe he could convince Belle to have a night out or something. They hadn't had one of those in a while, considering his long hours and Belle at the range. It wasn't like Jaslyn would mind watching the kids, after all. He was glad that she was in much better spirits lately considering she was expecting her second child.

He was debating about sending an owl with just that suggestion to Belle when he heard a commotion outside his office. Frowning, he picked up his wand and stood to investigate. However, he didn't have to wait long to find out as the commotion burst into his office. He had a moment to notice blonde hair and a particularly annoyed expression before the woman strode over to his desk, glaring. "Darius Silver, where is your brother?"

"Excuse me?" Not that he was surprised to see some woman storming in to demand his brother, but that was after he figured Virgil had actually done something that prompted an investigation and arrest. Considering that he hadn't heard a word from Virgil since Virgil dumped the family estate on him, Darius was pretty certain that his brother had gone crazy again and murdered someone.

"Don't you try and hide it! I know you know where he is." The woman levelled a cool gaze at him, and Darius rolled his eyes.

"You're going to have to elaborate on why you want my brother, and why you decided to storm into my office. Usually people don't come hunting down the head of the Hit Wizards without a grievance." He crossed his arms, waiting.

She, of course, was apparently happy to oblige. "Your brother decided to get me pregnant!"

That caused Darius to pause, eyebrows shooting toward his hairline.
                                                "He did what?"

"Got. Me. Pregnant." She crossed her arms, eyeing Darius like he was stupid. "Don't tell me you don't keep tabs on your own family."

Darius snorted.
                                                "I'm not my brother's keeper, if you hadn't noticed."

"Well obviously you don't even remember me either." She snorted in disgust. "Phaedra Fawley. I was in the same class as you, except in Hufflepuff. I bet you anything you never even paid attention enough to notice that."

"And what do you want me to do? I noticed you didn't even pay attention enough to me to notice that I don't go by Silver anymore." Darius leaned against his desk. "I'm also not into the business of playing relationship counsellor."

She smiled, and Darius really hated it when people did that. It only meant headaches for him later. "I'm not here for a relationship counsellor. I'm here to tell you that you can tell your brother that I want nothing to do with his vampiric spawn."

Darius froze, staring. "What?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: What now?
                                                OOC:

-❤-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Not a yes-sir, not a follower
                                                Fit the box, fit the mold
                                                Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
                                                I was lightning before the thunder

MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff