Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 4 - Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures
BGD: Goblin Liaison Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 pm
Goblin Liaison Office
Being Division

The Goblin Liaison Office is part of the Being Division of the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. Is the section which takes care of the magic economy and the relations between goblins and wizards.

Head of the Goblin Liaison Office
Dustin Aldred (NPC)

Current employees of the Goblin Liaison Office

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 pm
Training and Requirements

Click here for a list of requirements.

If you are interested in this job, please fill out the application found in the 'Job Applications' subforum.

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:37 pm
Johnathan Clarisse
Goblin Liaison Office Employee
Former Ravenclaw

User ImageLocation: Goblin Liaison Office

John walked into the office ready for a long day's work. Only problem was he needed to find something to do. So he would just wait till the head of the office Dustin showed up. "Well at least I don't have to worry about what trouble David will be into." he said to himself before thinking about what to do for the day.

With: No one

OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:27 pm
I was SEARCHING
You were on a MISSION
Then our HEARTS COMBINED like
A NEUTRON STAR COLLISION
I have NOTHING left to LOSE
You took your TIME to CHOOSE
Then we TOLD each OTHER
With no TRACE OF FEAR that

DUSTIN TERRENCE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
FORMER HUFFLEPUFF
User Image

Our love would be forever: Worried | And if we die: Well, I hope Bernadette will be alright... | We die together: Johnathan | And lie, I would never: Goblin Liasion Office |
Wearing

Dustin walked into his workplace, worried. He'd been worried a lot lately, between worrying about his wife's recent depression and his daughter at Hogwarts. Not too long ago he'd been promoted to Office Head, and while thrilled with the pay raise, he now had to put in more hours, leaving him less time with his family. Dustin sighed quietly and then noticed one of the employees, Johnathan. "Good morning, John," he greeted the other man with a tired smile. "How are you today?" Dustin unpacked his briefcase, taking out some papers and shuffling them.

The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each others' lives.

The WORLD is BROKEN
Halos FAIL to GLISTEN
You TRY to make a DIFFERENCE
But NO ONE wants to LISTEN
Hail, the PREACHERS, fake and PROUD
Their DOCTRINES will be CLOUD
Then they'll DISSIPATE
Like SNOWFLAKES in an OCEAN

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:45 pm
Johnathan Clarisse
Former Ravenclaw

John looked up at the sound of Dustin coming into work. "Morning Dustin. I'm alright I guess." he said leaning over to look over at him from his seat. "How about you is something troubling you?" he asked concerned for his boss. He hoped it was nothing to terrible.

With: Dustin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:01 am
I was SEARCHING
You were on a MISSION
A NEUTRON STAR COLLISION
Then we TOLD each OTHER

DUSTIN TERRENCE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
FORMER HUFFLEPUFF
User Image

Our love would be forever: Worried | And if we die: Well, I hope Bernadette will be alright... | We die together: Johnathan | And lie, I would never: Goblin Liasion Office |

Dustin glanced up from his papers, having been momentarily distracted. He frowned. "Well, it's just that my wife's been depressed lately. Her father died several weeks ago, and she's having a hard time with it. And of course I'm always worrying about my daughter. She has a knack for getting herself into trouble. How about your kids? This is your son's first year at Hogwarts, right?" he asked, while opening a drawer in his desk and putting some papers in it.

The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each others' lives.

The WORLD is BROKEN
Halos FAIL to GLISTEN
Then they'll DISSIPATE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:29 pm
Johnathan Clarisse
Former Ravenclaw

John fully understood what he was going through. His wife was having more and more of her recurring nightmares and it was cause strain on the whole family. John wished he could help her but sadly there was little he could do but be there for her when she needed him.

"I'm sorry for your loss." John said before trying to chipper up the conversation with the question he was given. "Yes it is actually he made it into Gryffindor. Ever since he left I've been worried about what sort of trouble he's going to get himself into. He's as we all know quite the prankster." he said leaning back in his office chair.

"Although chances are the kids are having a good time Chloe's in her second year now working hard in all her classes and David I know is trying out for the house quidditch team." John added. "Man I can remember when I played quidditch for Ravenclaw. Those were the best days... Of course I always managed to get some sort of an injury whenever I was on the field." he said telling his story about playing quidditch back in the day.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:13 pm
I was SEARCHING
You were on a MISSION
A NEUTRON STAR COLLISION
Then we TOLD each OTHER

DUSTIN TERRENCE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
FORMER HUFFLEPUFF
User Image

Our love would be forever: Worried | And if we die: Well, I hope Bernadette will be alright... | We die together: Johnathan | And lie, I would never: Gobin Liasion Office|
Wearing

Dustin nodded. "Thank you." Truth be told he hadn't been nearly as close to his father and law as he'd hoped to have been. Malcolm Willis had not been fond of his daughter's husband, and Dustin suspected it was because he thought of magic as a disease that his daughter was infected with, and hat her even more magical blooded boyfriend only made it worse. The muggle man had grudgingly given Dustin permission to propose, with a lot of persuasion (and some begging) on Dustin's part. He perked up when the conversation turned to Quidditch. "I was a Hufflepuff beater from fourth to seventh year," he commented with a grin. "I loved it. But I can still remember the the match I broke my shoulder from getting hit by a bludger. It gave me a taste of my own medicine," he said with a laugh.

The WORLD is BROKEN
Halos FAIL to GLISTEN
Then they'll DISSIPATE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:59 pm
Johnathan Clarisse
Former Ravenclaw

John smiled at Dustin. Sometimes he was glad he had a way of turning a bad day into a rather good one. Something he hoped his kids would get from him. "I played Keeper for about a year time we realized it wasn't a good position for me always getting knocked out and all. So I was put in the position of chaser not that I lasted any better." he laughed at it. "That had to hurt I had so many injuries I can't remember one from the next." John told him. "Although there was one time I got hit so bad I was in the hospital wing I can't even remember for how long and man the work I had to catch up on luckily I had Mary Jane to help me with it. If I remember correctly I was in my fifth year." he added with a bright smile. Oh the memories...

MoM Level 4 - Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces