So, I'm roaming the art arena, voting on avis and stuff, and I realized, alot of people decided to make their avatars into OCs and stuff. (Mind you, some of them are not the most creative people in the world.) And I started thinking, what kind of story could I write for my avatar? So I thought I'd ask you guys.

The link to my contest entry is here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102464373#title . It's the avi I have as of posting this, but I change avis like socks, so I might not be using it when you read this. Anyway, the only things I know about this "character," are that she's a Demon General (or some other ranking official in an Infernal army. Original, right? smile ), that she's rather blaise about her work, but she's good at it. Not necessarily powerful, except in situations she'd specialize in (see the version I have of her with the mini gun, also an older art entry), but she's an experienced tactical genius, which is how she's risen through the ranks. Aside from that, I thought maybe some communal brainstorming could help me turn this into a short story idea, or maybe an RP character or something.

I also figured that, since this is an artistic Guild, that I might not be the only one who's decided to do this. So I thought that instead of just making this a Question A to answer B topic, that we could make a thread out of it. Like people posting their avis that they want to use as OCs or Rp characters, and we just throw ideas around until we get something we like.

Go.