The Savage Garden (1 X 1) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:01 pm
You are the damndest creature!
You make me think of the old story about Alexander the Great.

The Savage Garden
I N S P I R A T I O N : Anne Rice's fictional character, The vampire Lestat
G E N R E : Action, Romance, Fantasy

The Vampire Lestat, once practically worshiped by all mankind, has faded in the memories of the world.

However, like most musicians, he still lingers in the minds of some. How could he not? His music had had such a profound effect on the people, and that show he had put on; The effects had been nothing ever done before. Of course, that was all the humans had summed it up to be... A show. What many did not realize is that The Vampire Lestat was really a vampire and that the darkness of which he sang about does truly exist.

But there is far more to this story then a mere memory. It seems a young star, a human female, has decided to pick up where the vampire left off. And why, you may be wondering, did she choose to base her music off an idol who had all but disapeared after his one performance? Because she wants to believe he was a real vampire... And she wants to draw him out of hiding.

You see, our lovely little singer is terminally ill, and death is something she has always feared. As a child, she had seen it everywhere; slowly eating away at her grandparents, and then her own mother. The three had wasted away before her eyes, and alas, she carries the same disease in her blood; HIV. It had been passed on to her through her mom, just as her mom had recieved from her mother.

There's no cure, and she doesn't believe that there will be one in time to save her life; her immune system is starting to weaken at a rapid rate. So she's gone in search of her own cure - immortality. And what a better place to start then by rekindling the flame Lestat had left behind?

Of course, the other vampires aren't too happy about a mere human girl daring to spill their secrets, like Lestat had once done. They're pissed, possibly more so then they had been when Lestat had taken the stage.

So, can this human girl draw her idol, and potential savior, out of hiding and into modern day America? What will she think when she comes face-to-face with her idol, the one whose image she had taken? Will Lestat be just as mad as the rest of his kind? Or will he admire this girl and choose to protect her from those that will surely attempt to kill her..... only time will tell.

He wept when there were no more worlds to conquer.
Will you weep when there are no more rules to break?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:08 pm
Characters!!!

Bloodied-Rose-Thorns
User Image
Lestat De Lioncourt

Hello, my name is Lestat De Lioncourt, but once upon a time, I was known as The Vampire Lestat … I am 250 years old, born on the seventh of November 1760 . I shall never show it, but my biggest fear is being alone , it has gotten quite tiresome. What has happened to me you ask...

After Akasha: my Queen, mother, and lover, was killed and The Vampire Lestat had faded in the minds of those that once worshiped me, I traveled the world. Jesse and the others would join me once in a while, for short times, but as always.. they drifted away. The vampire world was relatively calm... until she came along.

I was in... France, I believe, visiting my home, drifting through.. unseen, unheard... forgotten. When I heard about the American girl. Doing what I had once done, stirring up the vampires, making them mad. But what are her motives? She is a mere mortal... not one of us.. So I took a trip to America, my curiosity once again aflame. I must find out why she has awoken an old memory...

My Goddess calls herself Bloodied-Rose-Thorns

User Image User Image User Image

((I know he's supposed to have longer hair, but I like him better in the music video... with shorter hair.))

vampiricqueen95
User Image
Lumier Johns

Hello, my name is Lumier Johns, but to my fans, I am known as The Vampire Lumier… I am 19 years old, born on the twelfth of October 1991. It's pretty obvious that my biggest fear is dying. What has happened to me you ask...

I'm sick. I've been sick for as long as I can remember, and I'm dying. Dying like my grandparents, like my mom. And I don't want to. I'm so terrified of dying without doing something in the world that I have chosen something so completely out there and unreal that I'm surprised anyone is even believing me. I'm following in the footsteps of Lestat, I'm calling out those vampires (and him, I hope), I want them to do as they had done for the great rocker Lestat. I want immortality, and this is how I shall hope to grasp it.

My Goddess calls herself vampiricqueen95

DecafKitten

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:16 pm

There she sat, quiet for now, in this bar not too far off from her house. The girl appeared shy, maybe even unwelcoming. In this light, she seemed much paler than normal. She watched around her in a subtle manner, as if expecting something, or someone, to appear.

Lumier was in deep. She knew these night creatures were watching her, wanting to feast upon her. Only they knew the truth, that she wasn't really immortal. To anyone else, she was The Vampire Lumier. They idolized her. They cheered her on and wanted her to be as Lestat was. They wanted a big show, like his last. If only Lumier could provide that, she would, in merely two days. After all, she'd be taking a plane in the morning, straight to the place of Lestat's last show. Oh, Death Valley. The thought of death made the girl shiver, and she caught the glances of several patrons in this tavern. Wonderful.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:58 pm
A man in form fitting jeans and an equally form fitting leather jacket with hood pulled up to hide his face sat at the far end of the bar, hidden in shadow. Very few noticed him and those that did steered quite clear, this man's entire demeanor spoke of power. If one knew him, they'd also detect the air of mischief and amused boredom. But nobody knew the Brat Prince, at least nobody in the immediate surroundings. He liked it that way, however. With a soft sigh, Lestat ordered a drink, carefully watching the girl yet appearing to be completely unfocused. Why was she doing this? What did she hope to gain? Death? That was the only answer... for surely they'd kill her. Not in the sense of undead, either. Hell, he'd already be truly dead if it wasn't for Akasha's blood. Now, he was invincible in their eyes.... Akasha's last protection. Not that it did any good..  

DecafKitten

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:25 pm

The girl also ordered a drink. Something light, as her head was already spinning. Intoxication did wonders for the grieving mind. Lumier looked like she was ready to pass out, but when she received her drink, she sat up. She downed it like it was nothing. She even stood, very suddenly. And the immortals watched her.. waited for her to go off alone. And she began to, passing Lestat on the way out, almost knocking into him. She couldn't sense him or his power. She pushed outside, and the cold shocked her at first. She shivered, leaning against the wall. She couldn't be in there with them, they were true. They were real. And they wanted to end her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:06 am
A few vampires began to slip towards the door, following the girl, but they halted in their tracks when Lestat stood, glaring them down. They backed away, startled to find him within their presence, they were lesser beings anyways. Young and green, merely trying to gain glory by taking out the bothersome human girl. There wasn't a single old soul in the place. The Brat Prince turned and slipped out the door, pulling a masquerade mask on in the process. He approached the girl quietly. "What's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like that? You're missing the party down at the Masquerade... much more fun... and safe," he asked, acting like a charming human, the mask hiding his face. The Masquerade was a human club just a couple blocks away, the theme being mystery of course.  

DecafKitten

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:49 am
"I.. I can't be out late, I have to catch a plane in the morning," Lumier watched him. The club was in the opposite direction of her house, but still walking distance. "And I lack a mask for the occasion, but thank you," She was pink, cheeks flushed. Her eyes showed an obvious fear, for what human followed such a girl out of a bar like that, only to invite her to one where only humans went, around the corner and out of sight? She shivered again, and watched him as she began to walk away, rather quickly. She stayed close to the wall, as if for help in her escape.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:55 pm
Damn.... it didn't work.... Lestat sighed, mentally, trying to figure out a way to get the girl somewhere away from here and safe, so he could figure out what she wanted. "Just an idea... you seemed kinda bummed..." he replied, shrugging his shoulders in a casual manner as he turned away. "Just... be careful, ok? It isn't safe around here..." he added, glancing back at her as he paused. She was scared of him, he could sense that. He used to revel in people's fear, in their fear and their lust... their mad desire... ah, but that had changed. He had changed. Sometimes, he wondered if he was just a hollow shell of what he used to be...  

DecafKitten

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:10 pm

That.. that voice, Lumier paused, back still turned to him. She pulled out her cellphone, playing a song that Lestat had sung. The video was on her phone, something she hoped and tried to be like. "Your voice is similar to the one in this music. Tell me," She turned, almost smirking, but knowing better than that. "Are the the vampire Lestat, the one I've been calling out to?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:27 pm
Lestat arched an eyebrow, turning to face her, mask still concealing his face. "VAMPIRE Lestat? There's no such thing as vampires. Isn't he like... dead or something? Why would you even wanna call a guy like that, anyways?" he replied, keeping up the naive party boy act. He crossed his arms over his chest, studying the girl.  

DecafKitten

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:32 pm

"If you aren't him, then I have no need to tell you my motives," Said Lumier as she turned from Lestat and began walking again, this time a bit more confident. Home was close, safety was close. Vampires were real, Lumier knew it. Either this stranger was dim, or he was who she sought. Or maybe he knew of who he sought. It didn't matter. She lacked so much fear of him now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:55 pm
The girl was smart, but he still couldn't figure out her motives. "Suit yourself," he replied and turned away. If she happened to look back, he'd be gone and out of sight by then. Of course, he'd follow her along on the rooftops, silent and unseen, moving like a graceful predator through the night. He needed to find out why she wanted him....  

DecafKitten

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Lumier made it home safely. She slid inside, and out of her clothes. Into pajamas. She took some medicine that was newly prescribed. Alcohol and pills, what a lovely combination. Lumier didn't really care, that wasn't what was going to kill her. She sat in front of her television, watching tapes now. Of course, these were old.. her mother and grandmother, before they became too ill and passed on. Oh, the images should have made Lumier tear up, but instead, she just watched, determined to find Lestat and stopping the same thing from happening to her. "Come out, come out.. wherever you are," His words, her mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:54 pm
Lestat couldn't hold back a shiver as he heard, from his perch on the rooftop of her house, his words being spoken. This girl knew him... knew him too well. His curiosity flared and he slipped silently into an open window, finding himself in her empty room. He opened his senses, looking and feeling for some sign of why she was calling him.  

DecafKitten

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Laid on her bed were her medical bills and information, convenient for Lestat. Of course, Lumier didn't plan on him sneaking in, or being in her bedroom. But the papers, spread out and some tear-splattered, were the reason she had gone out tonight and went drinking. She shook her head when the tapes finished. She would have spoken out loud.. but Lumier wasn't crazy yet, talking out loud to herself. She moved into the kitchen, planning on pouring herself more to drink. Tsk, tsk Lumier, that won't really help if you live or die.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff