Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
The Owlery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image

User Image

❀ Single ❀ Half Blood ❀ Fourth Year ❀

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
                                              So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                                              When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
                                              Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

Olyvia giggled quietly as he tried to joke with her. She jumped off the ledge and curled her toes in her shoes. She stared at the owls for a few seconds, wrapping her arms around herself and sighing quietly. She really really really did not want to cry. She hadn't even meant to tell Uriel all that crap and now she was going to cry? God no. She didn't want too. She had to be strong for everyone.

But she just couldn't do it anymore. She couldn't. She was always being strong. Being strong so the Blythe's weren't worried. Being strong so Michelle didn't get angrier. Being strong so she could deal with her father. Being strong all the time. It was hard work, and she just couldn't do it all the time. The tears slid down her cheeks slowly as she faced away from Uriel. She tried to stay silent but as she breathed in, trying to calm down, her nose made that awful sniffling noise and then she just broke. Her hands lifted to her face as sobs slid from her throat and wobbly legs failed her. She dropped to her knees on the stone with a painful sounding thunk. Scarlet hesitantly wandered to her side, mewing pitifully at her.

Where’d you go? Where’s your home?
                                              How’d you end up all alone?
                                              Can you hear me now?
                                              There’s no light, there’s no sound. Hear me now.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:52 pm
Written in graffiti on a bridge in a park
"Do you ever get the feeling that you're missing the mark?"
It's so cold, it's so cold
Written up in marker on a factory sign
"I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine"
See the arrow that they shot, trying to tear us apart
Take the fire from my belly and the beat from my heart

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: calm] [thinking: oh, there's Lyv] [with: Lyv] [at: Owlery]

Uriel had thought he was safe and had warded off any tears but nope, she started crying softly and then really sobbing, falling to her knees, hands covering her face. Even worse, the darn cat was mewling too. Oh, blimey. What he supposed to do now? Did she want him to hug her or something? Or just sit here and watch- that sounded a bit sociopathic, honestly... Was she one of those angry criers? Was he going to get slapped if he went near her? Had she hurt her knees crumpling like that? Should he try and take her to the infirmary? He knew one thing. He needed to calm her down, before someone passed by and assumed that he was the cause of this break down. He did not fancy having her crazy sister stringing him up somewhere. The Hufflepuff boy crouched down beside her, resting a hand on her shoulder tentatively. "Um, Lyv.. do you want to... walk back to the Common Room or something? If you wanna cry, that's fine.... but the floor can't be very comfortable and there's probably owl droppings everywhere." he said in a sensitive but frank tone. Who wanted to kneel in owl crud? Not him.

I'll go making my mark, armed with a spray can soul.

XxXDevil-Chan

Still I won't let go
Oh you use your heart as a weapon
And it hurts like heaven
On every street, every car, every surface, a name
Tonight the streets are ours
And we’re writing and saying
"Don't let them take control"
No, we won't let them take control

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:29 pm
User Image

User Image

❀ Single ❀ Half Blood ❀ Fourth Year ❀

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
                                              So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                                              When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
                                              Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

Lyv rubbed at her eyes, and nodded to Uriel. She slowly calmed her sobs and wiped the rest of her tears away. Her fingers clung to his arm as she got to her feet, using his arm as support. She wasn't going to admit that the stone floor had sure as hell hurt her knees. She was sure she was going to have serious bruises in the morning.

"Sorry for piling this all on you Uriel." She whispered, wiping at her face a couple more times and chewing on her lip. "I just don't have anyone to talk to about all this and you kinda just showed up and it all just came up." She sniffled and tried a really small smile. She was grateful for him listening and him not running out when she suddenly started sobbing. Most people would run out on that.

Where’d you go? Where’s your home?
                                              How’d you end up all alone?
                                              Can you hear me now?
                                              There’s no light, there’s no sound. Hear me now.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:31 pm
Written in graffiti on a bridge in a park
"Do you ever get the feeling that you're missing the mark?"
Written up in marker on a factory sign
"I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine"
See the arrow that they shot, trying to tear us apart
Take the fire from my belly and the beat from my heart

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: calm] [thinking: oh, there's Lyv] [with: Lyv] [at: Owlery]

Uriel helped her up, relieved the crying was mostly over. He'd almost panicked and started crying himself. Personally, he blamed teenage hormones. "Eh, it's fine," he replied with a nervous laugh. "Better to tell someone about this out of the blue than keep it all in." He couldn't imagine not telling anyone about something like that. His mother would be having a conniption right now at the thought of a teenage girl keeping things like that to herself. He could almost hear her going on about therapy and counseling and how ridiculous it was that the wizarding world had nothing like that. Oh, the joys of having a healer for a mother, and a doctor for a father. Everyone got an instant diagnosis. He smiled meekly back, completely unnerved but unwilling to show it. He was trying not to picture Lyv and her sister being beat by their father. He shouldn't let this affect the way treated his friend, but that was easy to say and hard to actually do. Worst of all, there was nothing he could do to fix this problem. It sounded like Michelle and Lyv were very intent on handling this on their own, and while he had his qualms with that, it wasn't exactly his business. "So... want to go back to the Common Room?" he offered. "You can listen to me rant about my family."

I'll go making my mark, armed with a spray can soul.

XxXDevil-Chan

Still I won't let go
Oh you use your heart as a weapon
And it hurts like heaven
On every street, every car, every surface, a name
Tonight the streets are ours
And we’re writing and saying
"Don't let them take control"
No, we won't let them take control

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Owlery

Alice practically dragged Jasper to the owlery. Her owl Sky would be there and she wanted her to send a letter home telling their parents about the sorting. Jasper wasn't sure if it was really all that important. When asked about whether he wanted to write to them or have Alice do it he'd told Alice to go ahead. He just didn't see how great it was although granted secretly it was pretty great they ended up in the same house.

"Come on Jazz I want Sky to send this letter to mom and dad." Alice said skipping into the owlery. "What did you say in the letter exactly?" Jasper asked curiously. "You know just that we were both sorted into Hufflepuff and we're making friends, having a good time that sort of thing." she answered. "If you say so..." he sighed before following her into the room.

Alice went to her small little owl that she'd gotten during their shopping trip. "Hello there Sky can you take this letter home for us?" she asked her petite owl. Sky gave a light hoot before Alice gave her the letter and she went on her way. "There now we can wait and see what they say to that." she said happily. That was just what Jasper needed to know what they had to say about being in their father's house.

Wearing: Uniform

With: Each other
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Owlery

David had spent the time writing a letter to Remy. He wanted to send her a letter so she could know how things were going. They had promised each other to write to one another as pen pals. He was excited to write to her but not so excited or happy for that matter about the news he had to tell her. Sadly this letter was letting her know that he hadn’t made the team as head Seeker instead he was reserve in the event Eun couldn’t play. David knew his try-outs were bad a lot worse than any other year and what made it even more terrible was that his sister had a better try-out then him.

Walking into the Owlery David went over to his owl Ashton. “Hey Ash, can you give this to Remy for me? You remember her right short brown hair, older Quidditch player that I always hanged with?” Ashton hooted in response. “I’ll take that as a yes.” He said giving the letter to his barn owl before the bird flew off out of the tower. “Hope she’s doing alright…” he thought out loud before leaving the Owlery and heading back to the common room.

(Exit)

With: my self

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:06 pm
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXUser Image⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠User Image

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯``•.
Tanya had run straight here without any stopping from the quidditch pitch and so when she made it she nearly fell onto her knees gasping for breath. But even in between her deep huffs for air excited giggling still escaped and energy thrummed throughout her body. She had made the team! She had been prepared for another year of Reserve just being happy she was good enough for that but now she was actually starting! This was so exciting! She began looking around ignoring the small pellets on the floor and avoided thinking of whether it was poop or food in search of a good looking owl that could make the journey she had in mind. Finally she found a nice looking brown barn owl that had been lounging on a beam and waved it down. Out of her duffle bag she had brought to the try outs she pulled out some spare pieces of paper and a busted quill and began writing her letters. The owl hooted at her as telling her to either hurry up or stop wasting its time. Tanya merely rolled her eyes at the owl and promised him a nice treat (if her Mum didn't already give him one) and tied the notes to its leg and watched it fly away.
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•

WearingWhere: OwlryWith: The OwlsThinking: OhmyMorganaohmyMorganaohmyMorganaOOC

This could be para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
This could be para- para- paradise
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Owlery

Dakota instead of going straight to sleep his first night at Hogwarts, he found himself next to a window in his dorm room writing a letter. He wrote everything to how the trip went to how he was feeling, and of course what house he got into. He mentioned all the friends he made and that his cousins were being a great help. When he woke up in the morning Dakota made a quick dash to get dressed and headed straight over to the owlery. As David suggested, the first year eagle asked the paintings for directions and the occasional prefect or staff member that came by.

When Dakota arrived at the owlery he looked around in surprise. “There’s so many owls.” He thought out loud before going over to one that was awake and alert. “Excuse me, I need your help delivering this.” He said holding out the folded letter. The owl hooted as Dakota gave her the letter before flying off to the address he told her to go too. "Thank you!" Dakota called out as he watched the owl fly off. Waiting till the owl was out of sight before heading out of the owlery and down to the great hall for breakfast.

(Exit)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Hogwarts Owls

Wearing: Casual

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Mood:Chipper
Companions: Burdz
Thoughts: I hope this tiny owl doesn't poop on me...

User Image

════════════════════════
I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
I always get up now to see what's next
Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Hikaru climbed the stairs and found the closest owl. He had a letter home he needed to send. The owls seem to like him, a mini one landed on his head. He left it there to pick a bigger owl he had borrowed one of his mom's books and forgot to return it before he got on the train so sadly the tiny owl on his head wouldn't be sending it today. He was getting the owl ready to send making sure it was secure enough and not going to hurt the owl. The whole time the random tiny owl watched from his head.

I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

════════════════════════

Ooc: i figured Lauretta would find the head owl fun XD

JasmineKiwiFire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:40 pm

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

A bright mind and a brighter smile.
Better be...
Hufflepuff!

User Image
Thinking: Where is River hiding?/ Wearing: Touch of Retta/ With: Hikaru

Lauretta walked from the Hufflepuff common room up to the Owlerly so she could get her owl, River, to send a letter to her sister Amelia. "River, where are you hiding you silly owl." She called out for her feathery friend. Lauretta spotted her owl on top of Hikau's head? She looked at River on top her friend's head. "River you silly owl, come here you silly owl I got something for you to take to Amelia for me." Lauretta called to her owl. The tiny barn owl flew off her friends head and landed on the post closest to her. "Now River, take this to Amelia and no trying to find food on the way. I know Amelia would have food waiting for you when you get there," She told the tiny bird as she tied her letter onto its leg. "Fly now." Lauretta said to her owl as it flew away from the owlery."Sorry about River, she loves sitting on heads." Lauretta smiled and blushed a little.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:18 am

Companions:Lauretta and Burdz
Thoughts: oh the tiny owl is Lauretta's

User Image

════════════════════════

Hikaru heard a familiar voice coming up the stairs as he was finishing getting the other owl ready to fly. It was Lauretta who was actually the owner of this tiny owl named River. He admittibly was a tiny bit saddened when the tiny owl left his head. "It's ok, it likely makes her feel all big. Plus it was fun." He said smiling before sending off his owl mail. "Maybe they will fly together for a bit."

════════════════════════

Ooc: i figured Lauretta would find the head owl fun XD

JasmineKiwiFire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:21 am

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

Better be...
Hufflepuff!

User Image

"River likes siting on people heads." Lauretta smiled at her friend. "Sending something home to your parents?" She guessed. Lauretta miss her parents very much as they would of been happy to see her at Hogwarts. She was happy to have her sister in her life. Lauretta didn't really want to know what would happen if Amelia wasn't around to look after her. Lauretta alway had that on her mind. "Depending where the owl you sent is going. River off to London." She told her friend.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:21 am

Thoughts: oh the tiny owl is Lauretta's

User Image

════════════════════════

"Yea they might mines going there too." Hikaru replied when Lauretta mentioned where River was flying too. "I dorgot to return a book to my mom before I left and wanted to be sure she got it back. I know she likes the book. "That and I wanted to send thanks for the candy my dad sent." He said before changing topic. Lauretta seemed like the conversation might be going unpleasantly. "So hows Hufflepuff treating you? I heard the common room somewhere near the kitchens, I got one of the towers way on the seventh floor. Quite the hike."

════════════════════════

Ooc:

JasmineKiwiFire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

Better be...
Hufflepuff!

User Image

"Hufflepuff, I actually like being in there." Lauretta smiled as her friend the subject. "The kitchens aren't that far away from the common room at all." She told him. "I want to tell you something that I haven't old anyone else yet." Lauretta took a breath in before telling Hikaru. "There is a reason why I am living with my sister Amelia. My parents was killed in a car accident just a few days after my tenth birthday by the muggle that was under the influence of drugs and alcohol." She took another breath in. "If it wasn't for Amelia, I don't know where I would of ended up." She said as she wiped he tears away from her eyes. "At least you'll keep fit going up and down those stairs all day long." She laughed. "I feel like eating strawberries now. Can we go to the kitchens and get some?" She asked him smiling at her best friend.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Mood: Sympathetic
Thoughts: wow...that sucks....

User Image

════════════════════════

"you can easily get a snack! He mentioned with a smirk before the conversation got a tad more serious. Lauretta mention she no longer had her parents due to a accident in a muggle car. He only knew of alcohol and drugs and that they where bad. "oh that sucks....." he said not really sure what to say. "maybe at christmas time you can come see my family it only the three of us in my family, plus my dad cooks way too much and he can have someone else to feed" he said hoping the thought of sharing his family would help her feel better. the conversation moved back to being pleasant. she joked about the hike to Ravenclaw tower. "I got to build the Quidditch muscles if I want to be on the team!" he said happy they where back to pleasantries. the offer of strawberries was very tempting "Sure let go!" he said before the headed off

==EXIT==

════════════════════════

Ooc: feel free to reply near the kitchens ^_^

JasmineKiwiFire

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff