Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
The Owlery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caedmon68

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image
I don't have time for dancin'
That's just gonna have to wait a while
Ain't got time for messin' around
And it's not my style...

Calliandra finally made it to the Owlery, after taking her time and looking through every hallway and staircase she walked past. She hated being lost, and she didn't want to waste time when she needed to be somewhere. So on afternoons like this one, she took her time and wandered the hallways, challenging herself to find what she needed while learning her way around.

However, the end goal had been to reach the Owlery. After being at Hogwarts for a little while, Calliandra had decided that she should send a letter home to her mother, both telling her about her time and asking her mother to send some of her numerous journals - she didn't care which ones, so long as they were empty. She also told her mother about the Sorting and her first classes.

Seeing a school owl, Calliandra gently whistled it over. A glance at the bird told her its name was Euridice, and Calliandra smiled. She looked like she would do quite nicely. "Hey there, good lady," Calliandra had always talked to animals, though she knew they couldn't really understand everything she said. Still, she thought it only right that she made a little conversation. Cogsworth and Peavyne liked it when she talked after all, so why wouldn't owls and other creatures? "Do you think your could do me a favor? I'm sure you can. I need you to take this to Elisabeth Barrows, at Fairyduster Cottage. Off you go now!" Calliandra took the owl to the window, waiting until the creature took off. Remembering her manners, Calliandra called after the flying bird, "Thank you!

And I'm almost there
I'm almost there
People down here think I'm crazy
But I don't care...

OOC: And off she goes. It was rather a short visit...
Company: Alone
Wearing: School uniform
Thinking: Hope Mom sends those journals; they will be useful.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image
                                                                My eyes are open wide
                                                                And by the way,
                                                                I made it through the day
                                                                I watched the world outside
                                                                By the way,
                                                                I'm leaving out today

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Owlery
                                                                Who am I with? Ghost
                                                                What am I doing? Sending a strongly-worded letter to my uncle.
                                                                What am I thinking? Why did they suddenly decide now of all times to get me into an arranged marriage?
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Arden rather enjoyed the quiet of the Owlery. Usually. Right now, however, he would rather be at his uncle and aunt's house just to firmly state how much he disliked them deciding his future for him. It was bad enough that they expected total obedience from him at all times, but to thrust a marriage at him at the same time? He never asked for that at all. However, his mother and father had an arranged marriage, and he was certain that Hamnet and Josephine were in a similar position when they were younger, not to mention that Jesse had been shanghaied into an arranged marriage despite his cousin's very obvious preferences for men. He was also very sure that Hamilton would have been in the same situation had he not been disowned. Nevertheless, Arden was certainly getting frustrated and kept reminding himself that he had just until the end of the school year before he had full access to his family's vaults. Then he could withdrawal enough money to last for a few years before moving out on his own and attempt to get out from under his family's thumb.

He finished writing his strongly-worded letter and tied it to his owl's leg, glad that Ghost was certainly up to the task of delivering a letter. The barn owl's trips to Hogsmeade notwithstanding, Ghost really didn't deliver much mail, only the mail that Arden sent his parents to let them know what was going on. Not that it ever helped, and Arden was becoming increasingly frustrated by his father and mother's seeming uncaring attitude toward what was happening to their only child. Maybe, Arden thought with a bit of annoyance, they wanted to make sure that they could get something of the money that he'd have access to once he became of age. The thought both repulsed and angered him, and he gave a slightly rougher tug on the knot than necessary and received a n** from Ghost as a result. "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to." He gave Ghost a pat and scratched right below her beak. "Hopefully it won't be a rainy evening. You go ahead and deliver this and don't worry too much about making it back here quickly." He watched the owl swoop out of the window before turning to walk out. Hopefully he could get this all straightened out.

OOC:

Tell my mother,
                                                                Tell my father
                                                                I've done the best I can
                                                                To make them realize
                                                                This is my life
                                                                I hope they understand
                                                                I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
                                                                Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Essy ze Ninja

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

second year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve seeker || Dueling Club

Sonora was spending the weekend midmorning checking up on her little hawk up in the Owlery. He was rather refusing to sit still for her, and would shift up and down her arm, talons digging into the protective towel as she tried to examine his feathers.

But she had all day as far as she was concerned. When Skyfire next fluttered away, Sona started humming along and singing the new song she was practicing. She couldn't quite hit all the high notes and forgot parts of the lyrics sometimes, but practicing was fun nonetheless, and it was better than getting impatient with her bird.

Also waiting for Jonah.

Trickblues

I am built with paper, made to soar in the sky.
I am always looking for an adventure.
It does not matter where the breeze will carry me.
I shall glide on along to see what there's to be.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:05 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond Year BeaterTwelve Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Winter 2043 » The Owlery » With: Sonora and birds
» Status: Upset from his encounter with Ves and August

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Up the steps to the owlery, Jonah prayed to every god he could think of that he wouldn’t have to deal with any other students today. His current plan of action was to drop off Circe at the tower, and then head to the library for some peace and quiet in the miscellaneous section among the quidditch books.

Of course he couldn’t be so lucky.

As he approached the entrance to the owlery he had heard the echo of a girl singing and he flushed. The absolute last thing he wanted was to disturb and probably embarrass himself in front of some girl. The floors could get slick in the winter—what if he tripped and startled her? He didn’t even want to think about it.

Jonah peeked his head inside the room and was pleasantly surprised to find Sonora of all people singing amongst the birds. He’d never heard her sing before, and with the acoustics of the room, he found her voice to be quite pretty. He couldn’t help the fond smile pull at his lips as he crossed his arms to lean against the doorway while Circe adjusted himself on his shoulder.

‘Of course she can sing…’ It wasn’t much of a shock, now that he’d thought about it. After all, Sonora was enamored with all things birds and music; why wouldn’t she have a voice comparable to those princesses he always saw in the movies? ‘Kind of reminds me of a nightingale…’

Circe seemed to be just about as interested as his owner, as before Jonah knew it the owl had taken flight to join Sonora at her seat, nuzzling against her arm in a request for affection. Jonah visibly tensed. ‘Way to blow my cover, Circe…’

Surely Sonora would want to talk to him. What would he even say? She’d catch on that he’d been upset the second she saw him, reading him like an open book, and then what? He took a deep inhale and watched for now, feigning a smile when her eyes would finally meet his. He kicked at the ground shyly, glancing away as soon as she did. “You, um… You have a really nice voice.”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Addaellis

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Sonora startled mid-note when a n owl came nuzzling for affection. She recognized the owl and looked up expectantly for Jonah. She gave Circe a gentle ruffle--seriously why couldn't Skyfire be more affectionate like Circe?--then hopped over to her best friend, leaving their birds to squabble or squawk or whatever owl-hawk chatting sounded like. Maybe Circe could educate Sky in the ways of sitting still.

"Thank you," she said with a happy smile at the compliment. "I'm still practicing, but someday I'll get it."

Closer up, she realized he seemed...tense, uneasy...that wasn't right, was it? "What's up, Jonah?" she asked gently. Was she reading too much into things? No, no, he'd say something if there was something wrong. "Oh! Is this because I missed lunch? Sorry, Skyfire's just been so uncooperative, I must have lost track of time."

Trickblues

♫♪

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:04 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Winter 2043 » The Owlery » With: Sonora and birds
» Status: Upset from his encounter with Ves and August

“What? Nothing. What’s up with you?” He mentally smacked himself for that one. What an eloquent response! 'Try again, dummie.' “I mean, just… Dropping off Circe?”

At the mention of the time he pulled out his pocket watch to have a look. “Oh, right... I guess I lost track of time too. That’s okay,” He shrugged, “August and Ves were there, that was..fun.” About as fun as getting hit with a brick… ‘Or a bludger,’ He found himself thinking, his smile gone as quick as it had come thanks to the lovely reminder of his previous conversation. He knew it wasn’t even that bad, just a harmless little joke, but the year had been so tiring, so frustrating, Jonah couldn’t help it. Was this just what growing up was like? If so, count him the hell out.

He opted to focus on Sonora who had so graciously gifted him with an out to this conversation. He could sulk later--for now, he needed an excuse to abscond. “Did you even get breakfast this morning? You really should go and get something… It’s not good to skip meals like that.” He glanced over her shoulder at Circe, who was now flying in circles with Skyfire. “They’re probably still down there if you wanted to go…?” He chuckled faintly. “Looks like Circe has kind of kidnapped Skyfire for now anyway. Why don’t you go take a break?”

OOC:
Addaellis

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:43 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Okay so something happened at lunch. I can't imagine Meylian would be impolite to Jonah or Ves knowing they're my best friends...well he was passive aggressive that time with Zina.... Sonora was immediately thinking of why in the world could have happened. But Jonah was clearly discouraged by it, and she wanted to know why, or at least, how she could help.

On that note, it was clear he didn't want to talk about it. So distraction it was."I had a hearty breakfast," she said with at shrug. She glanced up at their birds with a sigh. "Alright Sky, you win this one. I'll have a letter from Mum and Dad tomorrow though you better not be sick from eating too much!" she told the her bird, who responded with a dive-attack on her hair before returning to flying around the Owlery with Circe.

Sonora grabbed her things and looped her arm around Jonah's like he'd do with her during morning classes, although this was mostly so he wouldn't flee. "Actually, I'm putting off Astronomy homework. Lena has been recapping last year for me during Astronomy club, but I'm half asleep for that too usually." She sighed a little, then quickly tried changing the subject. "On a more fun note, I heard from Professor Price that we're doing barrel rolls next week in Flying! Want to fly around a bit, see if we can get a start on that?"

Trickblues

♫♪

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:23 am
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Winter 2043 » The Owlery » With: Sonora
» Status: Welcoming the distraction

Jonah couldn’t help but laugh at Skyfire’s attitude. That was the sassiest bird he’d ever seen! “Y’know, I think the name suits him. Sure seems fiery, anyway.” He slung an arm around the girl’s shoulders as he led them out and down the steps, resigned he wouldn’t get the opportunity for some alone time like he’d hoped, but glad to at least be in good company.

“See, the sleeping’s your issue. I’m thinking something along the lines of immersion therapy… You last a full night, staying up through astronomy and the club won’t be so bad, right?” He stuck his tongue out at her when she changed the subject. What, did she think he’d possibly let this slide? Not on his watch—this would be coming back later. For now, the idea of flying his worries away for a while was tempting... “Yeah, I don’t see why not… Some extra practice certainly couldn’t hurt.”

OOC:
Alright I'll have them moved in a bit o3ob
Addaellis

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Who are these people?
                                                                I just woke up in my underwear
                                                                No liquor left on the shelf
                                                                I should prob'ly introduce myself
                                                                You shoulda seen what I wore
                                                                I had a cane and a party hat
                                                                I was the king of this hologram
                                                                Where there's no such thing as getting out of hand

Where am I? The Owlery
                                                                Who am I with? The owls
                                                                What am I doing? Reading my mail
                                                                What am I thinking? ....What are they talking about?

Cyrille walked into the Owlery, looking at the letters in his hand. One of them was from his mum, and the other, his dad. He was trying to make sense of them, since while it wasn't uncommon for him to get letters from them, it was weird that they'd bring up his years before he attended Hogwarts. They seemed to mention his mum's cousin several times, and whether he'd liked her babysitting him. It seemed innocent enough, at least from what he thought he could see, but there was an undercurrent of something else in the tone that made him wary. He could almost see her telling him again that it was their secret, and then hug him and tell him he was a good boy.

He considered briefly ignoring the letters, but that would likely be bad, and he couldn't understand exactly why they were asking about his time with her now. Especially since she had made it really clear the last time he saw her that she hadn't been interested. His stomach curdled thinking about it, and he fingered each of the letters for a moment before he shook his head. It was stupid, he reasoned. There wasn't anything wrong with him, unlike what she thought. He had plenty of people interested in him. It wasn't like he needed her to validate him.

He folded up the letters and shoved them into his robes. He could go on and ignore it for now, at least until he could figure out why they were asking. Besides, he was running late for a date he had with one of the boys in Ancient Runes. Plus, it wasn't like it was that important. If it was, they would have come to the school or something. Mind made up, he left the Owlery, dismissing both letters from his thoughts and focusing instead on a pair of lips he figured he might actually be able to snog off.

OOC:

Memories tend to just pop up
                                                                Drunk pre-meds and some rubber gloves
                                                                Five-thousand people with designer drugs
                                                                Don't think I'll ever get enough

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:51 am
User ImageUser Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Ravenclaw & Slytherin

They were going to tell their parents. Nevermind that Aldrick had already sent letters to their parents saying the twins were fine, being their usual selves. This time though, Chadwick had went too far. He kept trying to get Cenek to do his homework, and kept trying to cheat off of Cenek, and then tried convincing the teachers that Cenek had cheated off of Chadwick. Told them that Cenek had stolen Chadwick's homework. It was all ridiculous. Of course, the teachers were mostly smart enough to see who was lying, but there was still no stopping of it.

Cenek had written a letter to his parents, telling them all about it. HE ran to the owlry, and began trying to coax an owl down, of course, none of them wanted to accept his treats. Maybe, he should get a pet owl for himself.

Chadwick took his letter, that he had written quickly when he heard wind of Cenek's letter, and ran up the stairs to the owlry, only to run Cenek, who was trying to coax an Owl down to send his letter. "What are you doing? My business is none of yours to share with anyone, tattletale." Sure, Cenek was probably writing the truth to their parents, but their parents didn't need to know that.

Cenek sighed, "I'm tired of this! You keep acting like you're the good one, when we all know you're rotten to the core. I'm telling our parents, because I am so tired of everyone in this school thinking I'm the bad one, all because YOU managed to steal a set of Ravenclaw robes, and you're using that to ruin my name. Now with the cheating, that's it. I'm telling them."

Chadwick laughed, no one would ever believe Cenek, Chadwick had insured that, "Alas, you've been cursed. Tell anyone, and they won't believe you for a second. Especially when my letter is going to get there first, and yours will never arrive." Chadwick dove for Cenek and his letter, and thus, the chase was on and the two twins were running around the owlery trying to steal each others letters.

╔══════════════╗
Where: The Owlery
With Whom: Each other

OOC: Waiting for Finley
╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Owlery
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Knapp Disaster Twins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Mailing a Letter
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Maybe they won't notice me.

Finley had just finished writing up his weekly letter for his dad, mentioning grades, the dance, and his secret-not-secret desire for some dark chocolate. Usually Chad was pretty good at coming through with sweets. As he got nearer the owlery, he heard voices arguing. Oh boy. Finley tugged nervously at his sweater, then climbed the little ladder into the owlery. To his surprise.... and also an 'of course' sort of thought, the duo fighting was the set of horrible twins. The older boy sighed softly, making sure to avoid their path of rampage. He stepped closer to a few of the owls, offering a few treats. Hopefully they'd remember him from any of the previous weeks that their journey would only be a short one. And hopefully the twins wouldn't notice him at all. It seemed like they were fighting over a letter, so maybe that'd keep them busy. He pet a handsome grey owl, carefully attaching the letter to his leg while he snacked.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ravenclaw & Slytherin

They had gotten no where. Chadwick had almost slid in owl poop, Cenek had almost been pooped on by the owl, neither had sent their letter, neither had gotten the other's letter. That was when, Finley showed up. Finley summoned an owl successfully, the twins looked at each other, then took off toward Finley and his owl.

Cenek spoke before Chadwick could say anything, trying to get the point across by how important this was, "Finley, if you know what's good for you and the school you will let me use that owl, and you can summon another one for yourself, and not get another one for Chadwick." He hoped that Finley would help him out, they were in the same house and all, surely Finley could do this one favor, oh he sure hoped so, maybe Cenek could fix some sort of baked good for Finley to show his gratitude, because of course Cenek would be thankful.

Chadwick laughed, "Nice going Chadwick, trying to convince poor Finley, my housemate, that you're Cenek. Right after threatening him too! I'm appalled, you're usually much better at hiding your rotten self." Chadwick smiled ad looked at Finley, "Finley, can you help me out and get another owl down? Of course, finish sending your little brown owl off with your letter, I'm sure it's important. I'm just trying to write my parents, I'm sure you know how that is, trying to make sure they know you're okay and all." Was Chadwick laying the charm on too much? Maybe. It was vital that Chadwick's letter got sent first though, anything else and his parents might actually believe Cenek and Chadwick would be grounded for the summer.

╔══════════════╗
With Whom: Each other

OOC: Waiting for Finley
╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Owlery
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Maybe they won't notice me.

Finley sighed softly when he was indeed caught. One of the twins started out threatening... possibly? "I'm not-" he started, but his words were cut off by the other twin. The other said he was Cenek, but the first also said he was Cenek.... ugh. Who in the heavens thought twins were a good idea? Stupid genetics. The second one (Twin B) scolded Twin A for trying to trick him. It certainly seemed like something that Chadwick would do. Too bad he had no idea which was telling the truth.

Twin B said Fin could go ahead and use the owl he'd already tied his letter too (gee, thanks), though Finley was a bit confused when he said it was brown. Oops. "If you're both writing your parents, why don't you use the same owl?" He tilted his head, a small frown in place. "You have the same parents, after all." He also wanted to scold them for trying to tease him, but neither twin liked him much as it were....

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ravenclaw & Slytherin

Chadwick scoffed, "What makes you think we have the same parents? We may have been separated at birth, only to recently learn of each other. Maybe I'm writing to the ones who raised me."

Cenek laughed, "If only I was that lucky, to not have grown up with you. Also, like what the heck Chadwick. You can't just keep pretending to be me. You're literally wearing your Slytherin robes. Obviously Finley can tell that you're Chadwick and I'm his housemate!" Then Cenek thought on what Finley had said, using the same owl. That was genious. Their parents could read both letters at the same time, maybe that would lead them to actually investigate. "Yeah, we can use the same owl, right Chadwick? Maybe if we aren't bickering an owl will come?"

Chadwick glared at Cenek and his logic, and agreeing with Finley. Why did Cenek always have to ruin his plots when they were with Finley? It was ridiculous, they could never have any fun if Cenek kept this up. Although... maybe this was a chance to get that letter from Cenek... Chadwick looked around for an owl, and pulled out some treats again, and the owl, who seemed much calmer now, came down to him. Chadwick gave it a treat and held his hand out for Cenek's letter. "Give me your letter, I'll tie it along with mine for the owl." Cenek sighed, but handed Chadwick the letter. Heh, the idiot. Chadwick pulled his letter out of his pocket, and tied it to the Owl's leg, then went to the open area, to shoo along the owl, and released the unattached Cenek letter to the open air. "Oops, I'm sorry Cenek! I must not have tied them on tight enough, better luck next time." Mission accomplished, their parents wouldn't be getting the letter for Cenek this particular time, they'd hear how many lies Cenek had been telling to the teachers, to their housemates, and was even telling about poor little Chadwick.

Cenek sighed and mumbled, "Of course it just accidentally slid out. How convenient for you." He looked to Finley, who quite frankly seemed tired of the twins non-sense, wasn't everyone? "Thanks anyways Finley. Who are you writing to? Your parents? I'm sure they're glad to get a letter from you, being that this is your second year. I know our parents were always overjoyed when Aldrick and Brook continued to write them, even after their first year." Cenek would try to be friendly toward Finley still... even though it was Finley's fault that his letter was lost to the wind. If Finley had just let him use that owl it would have been fine.

╔══════════════╗
With Whom: Each other and Finley

╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Owlery
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why did they have to notice me?

Finley tilted his head a bit when one of the twins.... was it A or B.... asked him if they had the same parents. The dark haired boy was suddenly reminded of an old Disney movie he'd seen at Wool's. Luckily for Finley, the other twin chimed in, criticizing the other. Oof. Either way, it confirmed what Fin was pretty sure he already knew. Unfortunately, the same twin gave Fin the praise of telling them apart, when honestly the second year still had no idea. He squinted as he looked closer, figuring their school badges would at least be some type of help. Luckily Cenek said they could use the same owl, and Finley was glad that maybe their fighting would be over.

Or.... maybe not. Chadwick "accidentally" dropped Cenek's letter, then sent off the owl toward their home. Just as he finished that, Cenek asked who he'd written to, then commented on their older siblings. "My dad. It's only to Hogsmeade, but I can't visit this year." He shrugged a bit, tucking his hands into his pocket. He felt bad that Chadwick had neglected his brother, so Finley crouched down and grabbed Cenek's letter, calmly tying it to an owl's leg before providing her a few treats and sending that owl, plus the one with his letter out into the world. He glanced over at Chadwick, a small frown in place. "You shouldn't be mean to your brother." He tried to look stern, but his expression stayed at its usual neutral.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces