Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
The Owlery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Ravenclaw & Slytherin

Finley found the discarded letter and sent it off to their parents. This was fin, maybe the parents would at least be a little confused, but the damage was done, they'd believe Chadwick like always. Cenek spoke softy, "Thanks Finley, for your help." he then said a little louder, with more confidence, "You live in Hogsmeade? That's pretty cool." It was cool honestly, come next year Finley would be able to go see his dad all the time, whenever he needed a hand. Cenek wished he had that close of support. Of course, he had his siblings in school with him, but there was only so much support they'd give the "bully" of the family.

Chadwick glared at Finley, why was this kid ruining all of Chadwick's plans all the time. Then he had the audacity to say that he shouldn't be mean to his brother, Chadwick laughed, "Me? Be mean to HIM? Finley, you don't know us well. It's common knowledge that Cenek isn't a good kid. He grew up being mean to our siblings, and breaking stuff. Anyone can tell you, just ask Brook when you get to your dorm room. I was just trying to not let his lies get to our parents, he does that a lot you know. Then when the parents get our letters, they have to confirm with Brook and Aldrick with what actually happened, and of course Cenek here is the liar." Chadwick rambled on about this, he HAD to make Finley like him. It was a matter of making sure everyone liked Chadwick, and hated Cenek. It was VITAL to Chadwick's social game.

╔══════════════╗
Where: The Owlery
With Whom: Each other and Finley

╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Owlery
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Knapp Disaster Twins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Mailing a Letter
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why did they have to notice me?

Finley nodded once at Cenek, sighing quietly as he did so. Maybe he was lucky to be an only child after all. When asked about his home, Fin donned a tiny grin. "Yep. My dad owns Magic Clips. We live above the salon." He was ready for summer so he could hang out with dad some more, or at least next year when he could go visit more often. Just as he was about to take his leave (finally), the siblings started fighting again. The second year pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing a bit louder.

Dark eyes looked over at Chadwick as he aggressively tried to paint himself in an angelic light, while shoving his brother into evil. What a jerk. Though, when he brought up Brook, Fin had to admit she'd said the same thing. Unfortunately for the Chadwick, Fin had gotten to know Cenek fairly well in the common room, and the boy was always really nice. "Anyone who gets angry trying to defend themselves as the 'nice guy' is usually a jerk. Besides, I'm not stupid. I can tell when people are kind." He crossed his arms, toes tapping angrily. He hated people trying to manipulate him, and that's all Chadwick was doing. He was so mean, and for no real reason. It was just too bad Fin couldn't tell them apart normally. Stupid colors.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Ravenclaw & Slytherin

Chadwick glared at Finley, grabbing the front of his shirt threateningly, "I don't really like you, punk. So maybe, you should just keep your opinions to yourself." He pushed Finley a bit, then turned to Cenek, "You stop trying to be so goody two-shoes over there. Be a man. Stop tryin to tattletale all the time." With that, Chadwick stomped out of the owlery, stopping just at the door, "Oh and by the way, sucks that you're poor enough to have to live at your dads workplace. Maybe one day I'll have a nice large place to live, and you can come live with me, as my servant." With that Chadwick laughed, then ran back down the stairs towards the library, things to study, people to see.

Cenek frowned at Chadwick's cruelty. Why did he have ot be so mean? "I'm sorry Fin. I think he was dropped on his head by Rhea and Brook as a child, and that's what made him the way he is today, a total pain." He smiled at Finley, hoping that he could get Finley to not hate his brother, they were siblings, he couldn't just let people hate his twin. "I hope you'll forgive him, I don't think he means what he says. Sometimes, I think he just doesn't like not being the center of attention, with us having so many siblings, there isn't a ton of attention to be given at our house, you know? Brook, Rhea, and Aidene were better teachers in our lives than our mom was, and well... you know how Brook and Aidene are at least? Anyways, maybe one day he'll apologize for being how he is now, and I hope you can forgive him." Cenek took a breath and paused, then continued, "I still think it's cool that your dad lives so close. And you don't have to ride the express, worry abut missing it or anything like that. It must be nice." Maybe, Finley would be someone worth letting Chadwick switch places with Cenek. If Cenek could get Finley to like him, then the twins swapped places, then maybe Finley would be able to forgive Chadwick, and the two could be friends on day, surely that could work, couldn't it?

╔══════════════╗
Where: The Owlery
With Whom: Each other and Finley
Description: Twins at 5'0", wearing school robes

╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Owlery
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Knapp Disaster Twins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Mailing a Letter
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? That guy's a jerk

Finley paled a bit when Chadwick grabbed him by the front of his shirt. The younger boy commented on not liking him, then told him to leave his opinions to himself. Fin managed to prevent himself from falling when he was shoved by the little turd, a stern frown on his lips. He wanted to be mean, to comment on the boy, but he decided to bite his tongue. Unfortunately, his brain had him do so literally. Stupid sharp teeth.

The dark haired boy watched the meaner of the two twins insult his brother, which Fin wanted to stop. It wasn't until Chadwick insulted his dad that Fin felt his heart race. Teeth gnashing, he furled his hands into fists. How dare he?! That insolent little worm! After another moment, the little gremlin was gone, leaving only Cenek to keep the brunette company. The younger Ravenclaw spoke, his voice ten shades calmer than that of his twin. He tried to apologize, and, despite his wanting to be angry, Fin exhaled softly and released some of his tension.

"I don't know if I want to forgive him. He's always awful." He sighed, crossing his arms over his chest. After a second, Cenek said it was cool about living in Hogsmeade and Fin nodded. "It's nice. Better than the big city. And I don't really like trains, so I join the rest of the Hogsmeade kids in walking." He shrugged a bit, hoping Cenek wouldn't question more about the supposed big city Fin used to live in. So far, no one knew of his past. Hopefully he could come up with a story on the fly.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff