Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Walt Disney World

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thedenomerator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:58 am
Right now, I am working at Disney in Florida with the College Program. I need to get out. Sure, I can live here, even off of the literal minimum wage I am paid, but I want to earn more money to pay bills. I would like to move to another state and get an apartment near my soon-to-be fiance (long-distance is tough). Pray that I find something soon so that I can live on my own.

More requests:
Working at attractions in this place shows me a lot of the pain that people go through. Sure, Disney deals with Make-A-Wish, but there are so many more disabled and otherwise ill people flooding the place in large quantities. Pray for them for me. I know it's vague, but pray for them. Pray for the disadvantaged in all forms. Physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially. Just pray.

For example, I have seen amputations, skin diseases, diabetics and cancer patients (many of them children), face deformities and brain diseases. I am lucky to work at Winnie the Pooh as one of my attractions because it has a car where you can actually strap a wheelchair in place. It is also a fun ride, whether you like Pooh or not. razz
And you know that this place is expensive. Very.

One more thing: pray that many of the overweight people actually lose weight. A bit silly, but I am sick of the fat people on motor scooters. I'm not discriminating against overweight people, but it's just ridiculous sometimes. They caused themselves to get too large; genetics couldn't have made them all like that. It is an excuse up to a point, but not a good excuse for everyone. Also, some people tend to get stuck in the rides or they take up the space of three or four people. It disgusts me that people would allow themselves to become that way. Please pray.

If anyone feels compelled to ask for specific people or situations, I will be glad to help out. There are many people who could use prayer. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:17 pm
I'll keep you all in my prayers and remember what Jesus said mrgreen

Matthew 6:25-34
25"For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?
26"Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?

27"And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?

28"And why are you worried about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin,

29yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these.

30"But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? You of little faith!

31"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'

32"For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.

33"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

34"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

starry night-163

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff