Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
My brother Kevin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:25 am
I would like to ask everyone to please pray for my brother Kevin. He moved Texas last September and with moving there he got himself a good job that has healthcare.

He went into the doctor to get himself checked out and the doctor found something odd and they scared him with the talk of colon cancer. They went in and found some polups (sp?). They removed them and everyone went on their merry way. Well the doctor also sent the polups to be tested at a lab and it turns out that the doctor doesn't like what he saw. So he's having my brother come back in. I just pray that he will feel God's comfort and peace through all of this and that he turns toward the Lord.

My other brother Frankie is being quite rude about my family praying for him and saying God's will be done. He is making very rude and crude jokes about God and about our faith. My parents choose not to say anything because they don't want to upset him and make him not come around again. So I am also asking for the Lord to removed the hardened heart of my brother as well as give my family the strength to stick up for the lord.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:59 pm
I'll be praying for all of you.  

starry night-163

PuellaSumDei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:22 pm
I will be praying for you and your family  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:30 pm
i will pray for u and your family  

luvamberbug

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:56 pm
I'm praying. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:58 am
UPDATE:

The doctor has found nothing to raise concern. They did mri's and x-rays and ultrasounds but everything looks fine for now. I am so thankful for all the prayers of everyone! God is amazing!  

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items