Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
hows

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi hi remember me
  hellz yeah
  uhhhh no :P
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:34 pm
Hey guy's

How is everyone doing? Been a while since i was here last, nice to see the guild doesn't change much other than new people coming in and out. What's changed on gaia? have i missed much?

For those who haven't seen my on msn it is because i changed emails and you can pm me for the address smile

What's new with me? Well were planning to move to a house with heating.. shocking we lasted longer than a year in here. It is cold for us but it won't be good for next year so hunting for that. Mikey lost his job so arranging a court case to sue them and looking for a new job is his road at the moment, it's going good ^^

As for me i have been having my time busy with katie who is four this june. Shocking how fast those years have truely gone by and i am pregnant with our second now, currently almost two months gone and showing to the point 100% concerned im having twins eek eek really really hope i am wrong on that hehe.

other than that thing's haven't changed all that much been with mike 7 years this year XD bloody scary known each other for 9 ^^

So yeah thats about it ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:05 pm
I haven't been on here much but Gaia just isn't quite the same anymore xD

Wow - Katie is four! Man, the years really do go by!  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:05 pm
Oh stop, you're making me feel old... .-. lol

But man... it's really been that long...? I remember lurking around at the time, but man... it was that long ago?

As for Gaia, it's the same old, same old. Other than the Meowbook April Fool's thing... thankfully now gone. I'm not a fan of April Fool's Day... xD

But as Ace pretty much said, it's hard to keep interest in Gaia, nowadays... or maybe we're all just showing our ages. xD

Sounds like things have been a little bumpy for ya, but otherwise well. Hope things run smoothly and good luck with the new arrival, when the day comes. ^^ You know... in case you drop by again, and I miss you. xD;;

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games