Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
She's Officially A Mess

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:02 am
Yes, this is another thread about my sister Sarah. The smoking, possibly mentally insane, voice-hearing, not-really-believing-in-God Sarah.
She's just....a mess.
I try to stay out of her life for the most part, like I mind my own business,but make sure she knows I'm there for her, and I do hear some things.
She has migranes(think I spelled right), her foot is incredibly painful(went to the docter, it isn't broken but does have a cast on it), she has Strep(I think I spelled right, apparently it makes her voice weak), apparently hears voices, and not to mention practically has NO friends left. When someone says something to her, that thought sticks to her and can ruin her whole day.
Her girlfriend(yes, she's lesbian too) Sammie broke up with her, then was bragging in her face about having a new girlfriend, ON THE DAY THEY BROKE UP, then blamed Sarah for hacking her Gaia, and in all was being a _____.They've made some amends, so that's good. Either way, Sammie told Sarah she had a dream where Sarah was in a coffin :/
Then, her best friend Melanie decided Sarah was mean and crap and began being mean. That I know of, she's still being a dookieface to Sarah....For what real reason, I don't know, as I said, I try to stay out of my sister's social life.
Sarah already had an 'espisode' a few weeks back where she completely broke down. She said God never answered her prayers, and that he's taking everything away from her, like her friend Sammie(not the girlfriend) who died in a car accident a while ago.

Now, she has this idea that she's slowly dying. :/

Sigh. I don't really know what to do....
I just needed to get this out somewhere. If anyone has any, advice would be helpful....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:14 am
wow that really sucks, maybe you should try and be her bestfriend or something, right now she needs someone to tell her everything is going to be okay, and make light of the darkness that surrounds her heart, it really only takes one person to make a difference, and you never know what could happen. help her get throough this, because she is family and when all fails family is always there. so even though you want to stay out of it, but still let your sister know you care, it might do more damage to her,it might make her think that now God is slowly tkaing away what family she has or something, cause you know, some people will blame God for all the bad things that happen in their lives. thats really all i got. hope it helps.  

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Azkeel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:31 pm
I would actually suggest getting into contact with someone that knows spiritual matters. Someone that has dealt with demons and knows how to fight the darkness with light. I am actually suggesting a strong spiritual person and I mean a person that the demons know by name. This might sound wierd but she may need an exorcist. (I'm not speaking of someone protrayed in movies I mean a real one) Someone to talk to her and learn about her and take her under their wing in a spiritual sense. And if she is in need of an exorcisim the person can provide it as well. She needs a strong faithful person that will take her as a mission and look at everything on the spiritual level.

She also most likely needs to submit fully to our Father's will. She needs to stop trying and let Him take over completly. And if she has honestly prayed for that well if she's breaking up with her girlfriend and people are leaving her it sounds like she's being sanctified from the others. His Will didn't promise we get to wallow in the same filth we wallowed in. We are taken away from sin in what ever form it comes in.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Azkeel
I would actually suggest getting into contact with someone that knows spiritual matters. Someone that has dealt with demons and knows how to fight the darkness with light. I am actually suggesting a strong spiritual person and I mean a person that the demons know by name. This might sound wierd but she may need an exorcist. (I'm not speaking of someone protrayed in movies I mean a real one) Someone to talk to her and learn about her and take her under their wing in a spiritual sense. And if she is in need of an exorcisim the person can provide it as well. She needs a strong faithful person that will take her as a mission and look at everything on the spiritual level.

She also most likely needs to submit fully to our Father's will. She needs to stop trying and let Him take over completly. And if she has honestly prayed for that well if she's breaking up with her girlfriend and people are leaving her it sounds like she's being sanctified from the others. His Will didn't promise we get to wallow in the same filth we wallowed in. We are taken away from sin in what ever form it comes in.

lol I was gonna say it was demon related as well but please don't get a fake one and make sure their saved, maybe talk to someone from your church about it like your pastor but first and foremost talk to God about it and ask him give you wisdom and help in this situation and help and wisdom for picking an exorcist as well, you don't want a fake one. Also you should tell your sister that God did not come to this world to give her a good life because God never promised that but to give her eternal life and save her from sin(that means two things, one, to save her from the consequences of it(hell) and two, God will make her stop sinning and he will give her the holy spirit to help her with that) lol check out this video I found it yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGkgMTlgcKg. And please watch your language, not only is it against the rules, it's against Gods, so please try and repent of it, remember your a new creature and therefore you should live like it(not that you won't make mistakes, cuz you'll make plently just cuz you're a new creature that's being housed in the flesh) I'm not trying to be mean about it or anything of the sort, I just wanted you know smile  

starry night-163

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:03 am
She's doing better. My mom took her to the emergency room(just to be careful) and she no longer as strep. I don't remember what she does have, but it isn't anything incredibly serious that I'm aware of.

As for the spiritual thing....I can't explain it, but I REALLY don't think that would work for Sarah. I'm not saying it isn't an idea, nor that she's so sinful or whatever that she can't be saved(anyone can be saved), it's just more of she'd probably refuse to do it.

Oh, and I don't usually curse, and honestly hate it, but unless Sarah is overeacting(which she actually does A LOT, but I did see the comments Sammie wrote and thought they were hurtful) that's what best fits the description. Plus, at the time I typed this, I wasn't exactly in a good mood. Sorry about that.... sweatdrop

With Sarah's mind, I don't think she'll believe her 13 year old little sister, whatever I tell her, whatever subject....Dx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:13 pm
I don't know how to be it mildly. If she isn't saved, she will continue to act out and live for herself. I can only pray that she seeks the Lord now before matters worsen. I know it took me a couple of years to realize how much I needed to live for God and not myself, and I have not turned back since. It doesn't mean I'm perfect, but I know that God is always with us.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items