Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:05 pm
Welcome Everyone!

Seeing that so many are making these threads I figure this is the way of all ways to get some rp going on here. I will be claiming afew posts and then opening this up for plot ideas and also rp offers. I only have one mare right now and my personal OC so It is going to be brief, but I hope someone is interested.

Rp Rules
What I am looking for in RP:

- I want a person that can dedicate some time to the rp. I do not want one post a month given to me, it makes it hard to keep the mood going, or the muses flowing.

- If you want to rp something other than what is on the list, you are welcome to make and offer to me.

- I do not mind where requests are made, PM, in thread, in here, all are good for me.

- Though put into posts. No one liners please. I want these rps to be meaningful.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:10 pm
Darusha's Plots

User Image

Name: Darusha
Meaning: Unknown
Breed: Regular Valentine
Likes: Runs at night, watching Will-o-the-wisps, Solitude, Intelligence, Street smarts, Rebellion
Dislikes: Goodie goodies, Flowers, Scorching sunlight, Large crowds

Personality: Strong and smart, Darusha is never at a lost for things to say. She may not be the most social of beings, but she will not be outdone. She is proud and stubborn, knowing what she wants in her life and who can give it to her. She is Kachina's personal mare, and proud to be such, she willing to protect her mistress to a fault.

Biography: Darusha was the last foal born to a prized mare and stallion owned by Kachina's husband. The sire a strong and treasured stallion that was used on many a battle for the warrior brave, the mother a beautiful and delicate creature. Darusha was given as a wedding gift to Kachina, by her future husband, and it was love at first sight.

Kachina would raise the foal from birth, caring for her when her other could not, and eventually training her for riding. Many times would the Indian maiden take Darusha out for a midnight run along the water's edge, only to find the hours later sitting near the water, watching the sun rise. it was a truly wonderful time for the young filly.

After the murder of her mistress' mate, Darusha was the one possession that she was allowed to bring along with her. Banished now to the dark, wet swamps, Darusha shares her mistress' dislike for those that wronged her.

Plot Ideas

- How dare you Intrude..?: Darusha and her owner are solitary creatures and not very trusting of others, someone will need to initiate interaction with her, perhaps by wandering where they are not allowed. Be prepared for one pissed off mare.

- A common bond: Darusha needs someone that she can be close to, someone that understands and can relate to her distrust of others, a confidant. Do you know someone that can be her closest, most trusted friend?

- Scars of the past: Dark memories are not just for her mistress. Images of her master's death at the hands of an unknown intruder continue to haunt her nightly. Will this man return to finish the job? Will Darusha be left alone without her beloved mistress? Or are her fears truly unfounded?

- Can he really love me?:
Darusha may be hard on the outside. Hard, sarcastic, but even the darkest world needs its ray of light.. Is there a stallion out there that can war her frozen heart and win her affections?  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:39 pm
*Reserved for Future Soquili*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:41 pm

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:42 pm
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:43 pm

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:08 am
liek omfglol.... haha.

User Image

User Image

Anyways I think it'd be hilarious if Echo and Her mum stripe wandered onto their land. Stripe's always getting into trouble, I could see how her motherly instinct takes off too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:35 pm
I would totally be for it if you are. <3 We would have to start a thread here in the guild so I could keep track of it, I think it could be fun. Hehe, they might even get a run in with her crazy owner. XD  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:56 pm
Depending on which swamp Darusha is in, I'd like to offer Zelfrax for whatever plot you think he'd fit. He's a little unbalanced and talks to his tail, but he's nice. His dad is Swamp Eye Jarl, and has a house in the western swamp (on the map) that he took over from a human.

Zelfrax just hangs out in the swamp, wandering aimlessly around.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:06 pm
Well I had not picked which swamp she was in, so Western works for me. Hehe1 I will have to add that location exactly to her information. I do not really know what sort of plot you would be looking for for them. Do you want a friendly rp, or anything, I do not know. I have never done anything aside from small one liners with her yet. ^.^  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces