Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sarium Uchiha's Home.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 pm
Sarium's home is a simple rigid building what is fairly tall but is not very large, each floor is a single room and there are roughly fifteen floors and the first three are underground.

1st floor ((Locked)) - Sarium's Workshop
2nd floor- General training room
3rd floor- Regular basement
4th floor ((Ground level))- Open area with a few chairs.
5th floor- Kitchen
6th floor- Dining area
7th floor- Bar
8th floor- Bathroom
9th floor- Lookout view of the village.
10th floor- Room of chairs ((Chairs on the ceiling and walls))
11th floor- Library
(Locked from here on up))
12th floor- Master Bathroom with a massive bathtub and a huge shower with rain tiles.
13th floor- Closet
14th floor- Lounge
15th floor- Sarium's room.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:13 pm
Sarium opened the door to his home and walked in and slouched down on a chair in the middle of the room and he looked at Kleine "This is my home" he said and raised his arms then let them fall.  

Irish-Sama

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:29 pm
He grinned as he saw the laaarge home, saying, "Huh. I didn't really expect it to be some run-down shack, and I guess I was right." He had some audacity he supposed, and as there was no chair next to Sarium, and for the fact that he really wanted to, he took a seat on top of Sarium, sitting on his lap as he placed his hands next to Sarium's legs, each palm beind held against the chair. "Hey. Umm... I'm sorry for leading us to Rock for what seems to be for no reason. I should've checked before I charged in like a fool."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:33 pm
Sarium shrugged "We had no way of knowing besides going in, anyway I can handle myself if anything happens" he said as he really didn't acknowledge Kleine sitting on him.  

Irish-Sama

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:44 pm
He shrugged, his expression turning rather blank, "I'm... not so sure if I can say the same myself. Hey... uh... wanna spar?" He wanted to learn the fifth stage of the Mist Standard Sword Style; may as well do it now before rushing into battle. He didn't know how he'd fair against Sarium but he would do his best. And after all, he had extensive control over his angel. He wouldn't lose. Maybe not win, but he wouldn't lose either.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:49 pm
Sarium nodded and stood up, without Kleine getting off "Yes lets spar, I have a training room down stairs". Sarium walked over towards the spiral stairs and he started to walk down and he kept walking until he came to the training room.  

Irish-Sama

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:58 pm
He followed the man, drawing his two blades as he prepared to fight. He was nervous... so, taking deep breaths, he tried to calm himself down. It was no big deal... right? It's not like Sarium would hurt him... right? He kept thinking things similar to this... what ever happened to all that big talk? Who knew. "I'm... ready..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:40 pm
Sarium unrolled his scroll and suddenly all three of his puppets appeared, he jumped up onto bengosha and gave a slight smile "Don't worry there is no poison on them right now.".  

Irish-Sama

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:30 am
He rolled his eyes, a small bit of blood faricating in the air, being manipulated by his palms. "I am immune to poison and disease. It's a perk of my angel; I am able to isolate any unwanted bacteria, cells and other, and eradicate them almost immediately. I could -- literally -- cure HIV within a second or two. So poison on them or not, it won't change anything at all. Now... I guess I'll make the first move." He held both blades firmly, making handsigns as a column of ice up from the ground. The ice simply stood there a moment, before a clone of Kleine leaped out of the shattered column, which had shards flying in Sarium's direction, and attempted to slash at the puppet he was standing on. This would most likely not work, but it was possible. (1/11)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:19 pm
((Post the jutsu you use.))  

Irish-Sama

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:14 pm
(I never do that, because then they'll know my plans... but okay. It's not actually an ice skill, it's snow. It's a chuunin ranked jutsu called Snow Column(s) (or was it pillars?). The clone stored inside was a simple bunshin. You get the trick? He made handsigns in both hands, not one, thus being able to use two jutsu at once, since his bloodline allows him to do that.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 pm
((Nevermind.
I don't fight people that don't post their jutsu.
Gives them an unfair advantage.
They could do a handsign then go to punch me and be like SUPRISE! It's a medical jutsu that rips your muscles and when you move it rips more muscles.
It happened to me, that was the one time I almost lost a RPC.))

Irish-Sama

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:16 pm
(I do it because your OOC knowledge shouldn't affect your RP knowledge anyways; so it's legit for someone to kill another by doing that. I just do it for an advantage, yes, but it's not unfair.
I'll post the jutsu I use then, alright? But only cause this is a spar; if we ever fought srsly, I wouldn't. D: )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:53 pm
Sarium sighed as he heard the call out to Akatsuki "I have to go" he said as he disappeared along with his puppets.  

Irish-Sama

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff