Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 5 - Department of International Magical Cooperation
DIMC: International Magical Office of Law Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:56 pm
User Image

A BOGGART
is currently...
In the Ministry
Targeting No one and Nothing
Form of Your Nightmares

Here we are
The monsters in your closet
Sure as hell
You should be afraid

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
User ImageUser Image

It found its target easily... parents were always fun, they were so predictable, their fears were always about their children, their son dying, their daughter being victimized, it was all too easy. Even the bravest of men could fall when faced with the visage of his dear child's dead body. The boggart approached the man, a shadow looming over him for the briefest of seconds before appearing as a a child, a little girl, blonde and sweet and so familiar to him. Her face was stricken, eyes fearful, and then a red spot grew on her dress, a knife sticking in it, and she fell to her knees. As she fell, she grew from that child to a woman, her hand reaching up as if to reach for him... "Daddy..." the boggart said with her voice, her lips, and then, those lips curled into a cruel smile, the eyes, filled with pain now laughing. "I hate you, you know. This is your fault; you killed me. Everything's your fault." Her hand reached to the knife, twisting it n her own heart, her face suddenly drawn in pain, but she laughed, and said, "Your fault, your fault, all your fault..." Her eyes began growing dim, and her eyes went dim, the pain-filled expression growing slack, and her body began to fall.

Beware the bumps in the night
The shadows on your wall
The nightmares of your youth
Believe in the bogeyman
Hiding beneath your bed
Just waiting to break loose

(( OOC: ))
When you approach the boggart, please include a note in your OOC to let me know what form it should take so I don't have to hunt down your profile and guess. Thank you!

Kiska, in case you don't know, Amanda should recognize the boggart's form, it's Annabelle Rich. So, have fun with that if you post!

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:33 pm
Please, could you stay awhile to share my grief?
For it's such a lovely day...
To have to always feel this way!
And the time that I will suffer less-
Is when I never have to wake.
Wandering stars, for whom it is reserved...
The blackness of darkness forever!
Those who have seen the needle's eye, now tread-

Mood: Afraid
Thoughts: Rhiannon...
Company: Alexander and Amanda
Whereabouts: DIMC

M I T C H E L L
B R A E D O N
V A S S

W I D O W E R | F A T H E R | F O R M E R S L Y T H E R I N
User Image

Mitchell heard Rich swear first, which was something out of the ordinary, since usually the office was silent, just Rich, himself, and the young blonde girl working in silence. Right now it felt different. Colder. Something was creeping into his bones; he could almost feel it. It was as if he was freezing from the inside out, and the man's normally dark thoughts became even darker. His wife's face kept popping up in his head. He stopped writing for a second, and drew a hand across his face. It was chilled and clammy. Distinctly uneasy now, he pushed back his chair and slowly stood up. He stepped out from around his desk and chanced an uncomfortable glance over at Rich's cubicle. "Holy sh*t." There was a little girl- no, now woman, there, twisting a knife in her chest, laughing, before collapsing. Mitchell looked on in horror, not quite comprehending what was going on. He started to reach for his wand, and shivered harshly. He could almost hear her in his mind. Shut up, Rhiannon. Please. Go away. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I love you, I'll love you forever- For the first time in a long time, he felt truly terrified.

ALWAYS DOUBLED UP INSIDE...

Like a husk, from which all that was, now has fled...
And the masks, that the monsters wear...
To feed upon their prey!
Always doubled up inside...
Take awhile to share my grief!
Taunted, cruel...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:01 pm
Looking back at me,
I see that I never really got it right
I never stopped to think of you
I was wrapped up in things I cannot win

Alexander Evan Rich
.........Head of International Magical Office of LawUser Image

.....Desires: Absolution
..........Thoughts:’Son of a bi—’

Alexander grew stiff, bones limp and muscles weak. The lackluster was stolen from his skin, the gaunt, pale flesh stretched taut across the bony structure. His daughter had been such a sweet, young thing, and the memory stung the p***k of tears to the corner of his eyes. What had gone wrong? What had happened? What had he done? He dared to take a step forward; he knew he shouldn’t, but the reaction was instinctive. He saw the darkened hues in the belly of her green dress; his eyes refocused, registering the bare difference in hues amidst eyes that were colorblind. The blade stuck out, and a guttural gasp shattered the room. She cried and the wail racked in the pit of his chest, threatening to scream. Others began to flock to the scene, but none came to the rescue, none would help her—her—his little girl!

He couldn’t. He couldn’t. Seperatus!” His cracking voice bellowed. A bright light burst up from the floorboards, in seconds it solidified and distracted the boggart from himself. Alexander only barely tumbled backwards at the sudden shock before he could regain his composure. ”—it’s a boggart—in the ministry—Vass, help me—Davis, search the fourth floor, see if the Beast Division has any idea what’s going on, or the Aurors! They need to know!”

[OOC: ]

Cara MiaKitty
kiska166
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image

Amanda continued to sit at her desk and fill out paperwork until her ears picked up the sound of laughter. Cocking an eyebrow, the blonde stood up and made her way around the cubicles. Blue eyes locked onto.. "Annabelle?" The older blonde had twisted the knife into her heart, and her dress became drenched with thick, red blood. Amanda's expression quickly grew horrified, but she knew this wasn't the real Annabelle Rich. It just couldn't be her. The former Slytherin seeker wouldn't stab herself in an office at the Ministry to try to kill herself.

Blue eyes darted onto Alexander after he had used a spell to distract the boggart. Once he gave her an order, Amanda nodded and ran off in the opposite direction. So many questions flooded her mind. Why was there a boggart in the office? How did the creature get into the office in the first place? Hopefully the Beast Division would know what was happening, for that was where the eighteen year old was headed.

Essy ze Ninja
Cara MiaKitty
The Forgotten Weasley

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Company: Alexander

M I T C H E L L
B R A E D O N
V A S S

User Image

Mitchell jumped into action, deftly stepping around, and leveling his wand at the boggart, though it trembled. Rich had sent the young woman off to the Beast Division; he wondered if they would even know anything. Though, if this was somehow their fault he was sure he wouldn't be the only one sending strongly worded Howlers. He waved it quickly, conjuring blue flames in a steady stream at the creature. Let it deal with light; the monstrosities hated light, right? He was just hoping against hope that it wouldn't... That he wouldn't have to face her.

((Mitchell's fears concern his deceased wife, Rhiannon, and what she would say to him now. Basically her dissing him for being a pathetic father and being angry with him in general. For reference, Mia, she was a tall lady with curly chestnut brown hair and blue eyes.))

Essy ze Ninja

Cara MiaKitty

To feed upon their prey!
Taunted, cruel...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image

A BOGGART
is currently...
In the Ministry
Targeting No one and Nothing
Form of Your Nightmares

Here we are
The monsters in your closet
Sure as hell
You should be afraid

User ImageUser Image

If it had a mouth (or, one that was truly its mouth and not the mouth of the human girl he was currently tormenting the man with), it would have smirked. Thus far, no one had cast the damned spell. Its first target was putting on a brave face, for sure, but the boggart could feel his fear, could practically taste it, and it was delicious. But, it was only a matter of time before the man relaxed; it had already done everything it could to him, already taken advantage of his deepest fear, and given that the knife in her heart hadn't turned him into a crying puddle on the floor, it would wager it only had a few moments before he came to his senses and fought back. It was planning on going after the pretty blonde girl... but its current target gave her an order, and she took off. The boggart lay there in its dead visage, the illusion of blood still pooling from the corpse.

Another man appeared and cast a flame spell. The creature's form shifted, and it hissed with a mouth it didn't have. Fire? As if fire would repel it! Not when so many people feared fire themselves. No, the boggart was rather fond of it, in fact, because it inspired fear in others. Not in this man, though; this man's fear was... the boggart's not-mouth smiled again. Another father, a widower. How predictable, but how fun. The boggart took the form it saw in his mind, a lovely woman with unruly brown curls and blue eyes. The face was gaunt, sorrowful, and angry. She was pale and covered in blood, wounds appearing and disappearing. Her eyes pierced the man, her mouth a hard line.
"You... you failed me. You let me die, and then you failed our daughters. You. Let. Me. Die!" It was nonsense, of course, but then, fears so rarely made sense... "And our daughters... our girls... you've let them down, Mitchell. You've broken them. You're nothing, you're less than nothing! A miserable, pathetic man who can't even be a proper father!" She raised herself higher, her already imposing height exaggerated. "You're a failure! Nothing but a waste of space who can't do anything right! I'm glad I'm dead so I don't have to spend my days looking at your pathetic face!" She said, her voice raising with each word until she was screaming, and the boggart felt so powerful... its exterior remained that cruel image of a dead wife, but inside, it was smiling. Today was turning out to be such a nice day...

Beware the bumps in the night
The shadows on your wall
The nightmares of your youth
Believe in the bogeyman
Hiding beneath your bed
Just waiting to break loose

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:27 am

Company: Alexander

M I T C H E L L | B R A E D O N | V A S S
User Image

Mitchell yelled in horror upon seeing his dead wife. She was exactly as she was in his nightmares, and he wanted to help her, but the more cowardly part of him wanted to run away and hide. He hadn't just loved his wife, she'd been his world. Rhiannon was the sun he revolved around, and he'd just assumed everyone else did too. She glowed, always, a magnetic force drawing everyone around her closer and closer. She was always moving around, dancing, running, flying, a whirl of brown curls and clear blue eyes. He'd been so starved for attention in his own life, with a family more preoccupied with status and wealth and always, always climbing higher and higher, and the only thing they ever bothered to tell him was to find a nice Slytherin girl and continue their noble line... so when she arrived, like a comet racing across the night sky, he was obsessed, fixated on her and her alone. It wasn't healthy, anyone knew that. No one should suddenly devote everything they had to one other person so suddenly. They could all pretend it had been some fairy tale romance, but it hadn't been that. It was him latching on to something glowing and beautiful and precious and when it was gone, there was nothing left. He had nothing left, because he'd given it all to her and then she was extinguished like a candle in the wind and he had three needy creatures with her eyes and laugh and smile calling him Father and Daddy and it was all too much. He just wanted Rhiannon back. So even as her form was screaming at him, towering over him, there was still a look of sick awe on his face as he stared in petrified longing, because even covered in blood and so very pale, he could imagine it was her, and that she was here, really here, and that she'd never gone. He was horrified and terrified and then part of him still felt like a boy in love. It wasn't right, but nothing had been right with Mitchell for such a long time, that he barely paid any mind to it. He didn't even think of casting any spells, just stood and drank her in.

Essy ze Ninja

Cara MiaKitty

To feed upon their prey!
Taunted, cruel...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:54 pm
Looking back at me,
I see that I never really got it right
I never stopped to think of you
I was wrapped up in things I cannot win

Alexander Evan Rich
.........Head of International Magical Office of LawUser Image

.....Desires: Absolution
..........Thoughts:’Son of a bi—’

Alexander was still in shock. Every sense was broken, and the synapses were stagnant and cold in his brain, unable to register the world around him. The cold crept into his flesh, an ever present reminder of the demon that had wormed its way down here. But how?! He couldn’t even let himself dwell on that, not yet. The burning image of his daughter still haunted him, still flashed fierce in his retinas as eyelids flickered to a close. He could almost smell the lingering scent of blood high in the air, could even dare to taste it on his tongue if his mind wandered free. He tried to wrench himself of these distractions, tried to focus on that tiny light hidden somewhere inside. Vass struggled; Alexander could see it wrinkled in his heavy features. The man was petrified, nothing had come to him after the spell of bluebell flames. The woman, whom he could only guess was Vass’s wife once upon a time ago, hissed in a shriek of fury. It was enough to break a man.

Something sweet, he reminded himself with eyes closed tight, ears ringing. Something fun, something laughter, something, something! He gasped, exasperated as it hit him all at once and the he belted out, ”Ridikkulus!” He could already picture it in his mind; the muggle theatrical device that was supposed to entice customers. It was a wacky thing, inflatable like a balloon with long, flailing limbs that danced in place, bright glowing clothes and happily painted features all too similar to that of a clown. He just hoped it’d be funny enough to scare the bloody thing away once and for all.

[OOC: ]

Cara MiaKitty
The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
MoM Level 5 - Department of International Magical Cooperation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2