Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:56 pm
Moaning Myrtle's bathroom
Floor 2 - Female Toilets

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This girls' lavatory is situated on the second floor of the tower. It has been out of order ever since a student named Myrtle was killed there. Myrtle has haunted the bathroom ever since, leading it to be a place most students do not want to enter. This bathroom holds the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets. To get in the Chamber, a person needs to say "open" in Parseltongue. This will cause the tap with a snake on the side (a tap which incidentally, never worked) to move into the floor, revealing a tunnel which leads downwards into the Chamber.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:25 pm
Moaning Myrtle

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Squealing in sorrow, Myrtle popped up out of the toilet and floated towards the sinks. This was her bathroom. The bathroom that she had so tragically and fatefully died in. The place she'd be doomed to haunt forever. Her need for revenge on Olive had been so strong that she had stayed. Only later did she realize that it was Tom Marvolo Riddle that had killed her with the basilisk. She started the sinks to flood the second floor girls bathroom and eventually corridor. That's if someone didn't come on and turn off the sinks. She sobbed, and once all the sinks were on, floated up to sit on a sill in the wall.  

StarrdustxxOwls

5,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image

Peeves

Peeves floated into the bathroom. He was bored and hadn't bothered Moaning Myrtle in atleast a week. "Spotty!" He grinned evilly in greeting.

Let the Fun begin!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:24 pm
Moaning Myrtle

Myrtle looked up to see Peeves and groaned in disdain. There was one thing she detested almost as much as she did Olive Horby, and that was Peeves. She glided down to where he was and wiped her face. "What do you want, Peeves?! Go away! Get out of my bathroom!" She went into her stall through the door and floated over her toilet seat, and let out a miffled sob.

StarrdustxxOwls

5,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady had heard Myrtle crying as she past the second floor girls bathroom. She glided through the door. "Hello Myrtle" she said. The Grey Lady noticed Peeves. "Oh Peeves" she smiled "I didn't know you were a girl. Hmm perhaps we should give you a makeover, make you look like a girl" She looked at Myrtle "What do you say Myrtle?"

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:34 pm
---{Whimzzy}---

Whimzzy poped in. She came to turn the water off. "Miss Ghosteses Myrtle, this water mess again?" She asked, then she saw peeve's and the grey lady. "Hello Lady, hello annoying messy Peeve's creature" She humped. None of the house elfs like peeves. he messed everything up and attacked the elfs.

User Image
-I'm a house elf! I am proud!-  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StarrdustxxOwls

5,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:18 am
Moaning Myrtle

Myrtle peeked through her door and saw The Grey Lady and hiccoughed, looking at the beautiful ghost in front of her. There were very few people that she made a point to respect and be nice to. The Grey Lady was one of them. Even as a student before her death, Myrtle admired her. As Miss Ravenclaw spoke to her, the girl giggled one of glee. A rare smile appeared on her face. A genuine one. "I think that sounds wonderful. Oh Peeves...or should I call you Pevette, I think that pink lipstick would look marvelous on you!" She had forgotten about the sinks until Whimzzy popped in chiding her. Part of her felt bad, but another part knew it was her only way to express herself. "Hello Whimzzy. Would you like to help us with peeves?" She never really apologized but she wanted Whimzzy to know she meant no harm to her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:18 am
User Image
Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington

(( Ghost reunion! XD ))

Sir Nicholas sighed heavily as he passed the wall of the Second Floor's bathroom. He stopped gliding as he noticed other ghosts, including another House ghost. He bowed to the Grey Lady and Moaning Myrtle, and gave a small, greeting nod to Peeves, almost he despised him an awful lot. He wondered what the whole mayhem was about, but simply floated to the side and stayed quiet.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady nodded at Whimmzy "Hello Whimmzy how are you today?" she asked. She heard Myrtle's comment and smiled. "Quite right it would" she nodded. She then noticed Nicholas. "Greetings Sir Nicholas" she curtsied. "How are you?"

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

"Hello, Miss Helena.", Sir Nicholas bowed again, holding his head to make sure it won't reveal his insides, "Quite well, thank you, and yourself?" he questioned, straightening up again.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:39 pm
---{Whimzzy}---

Whimzzy bowed again. "Hello Sir Ghosteses Nick sir!" She smiled. "Help with what Miss Ghosteses Myrtal? " Whimzzy loved helping. Her huge mis-matched eyes shining. Her hand together in a prayer like pose.

User Image
-I'm a house elf! I am proud!-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady smiled "I'm quite well, thank you" she said to Sir Nicholas. She looked at Whimmzy "We need to give Peeves a makeover. He is in the womans bathroom after all." she said with a smile

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image

Sir Nicholas froze a little, his face rather expression less. He curtsied and bowed his head, giving the people an apologetic smile "Myself deepest apologies, but I must attend to an urgent meeting." he said before floating away, passing through a wall.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Bloody Baron
Slytherin House Ghost

"Even in death, I still suffer the aches of my life..."

The Bloody Baron floated into the bathroom and growled, "Peeves, you had better not be tampering with the faucets again!" He checked for any signs of Peeves's trademark tomfoolery and, when he was satistfied that nothing too bad had gone on already, he acknowledged the other ghosts in the room. "Sir Nicholas, Myrtle, how do you do?" He did not, however, regard the Grey Lady.

"These chains are proof of my sorrow."

Deutscher Adler

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:49 am
User Image

Peeves

Peeves was still. Besides Sir Mimsy-Porpington and the baron, none of the characters were acting as they had ever been described. Myrtle was being uncharacteristically bold and since when did the Grey Lady ever talk, and make such modern terms as a 'make over'?
Shaking his head, the Poltergeist left.

Let the Fun begin!

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out