Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:33 pm
She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids.
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."
She sees them talking with a big smile, but they haven't got a clue

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~ Fourth Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: walllowing in self pity} {thinking: ughhhhh} {with: Gypsy} {at: Bathroom}

Jess shrugged and snorted. "I dunno. You dress differently now that you're with him. Like..." she glanced up at her friend, an almost amused glint in her eyes. "A bit more posh and... grown up, okay? Don't take offense- there's nothing wrong with it. I'm just saying." She widened her red-rimmed brown eyes as she usually did when being dramatic on purpose behind her glasses. "And if I was fighting with my boyfriend, I guess you're right, I wouldn't burn my wardrobe. I burn his."

She recognized the softness in Gypsy's eye, and returned her stare to the floor. "In practices I can catch the snitch." she muttered. "Not so much in games." Jess laughed a little at the "total freak" comment. "Toby is a complete weirdo," she snickered. "I swear, he thinks he's Batman."

She leaned back a little and closed her eyes shut, thinking on her friend's words. It was exhausting, sometimes. Sometimes being bubbly and happy and friendly seemed to just pour out of her, but other times she felt like she had to force herself to grin and laugh and talk. She ran out of witty things to say once in a while. She ran out of people and things to mock other than herself. "You said it." was all she said now, voice quiet and echo-y in the bathroom.

Friendship is my weapon of choice.

((Between Jess and Gypsy, please don't intrude without asking!))

Cara MiaKitty

Yeah, they're living the good life, can't see what she is going through.
They're driving fast cars, but they don't know where they're going.
In the fast lane, living life without knowing.
And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image
𝔾𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕪 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Daniel Kiremonospace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in the Bathroomspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jessspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Concernedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hey, what's with her?' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy blinked. She dressed... differently? She thought about it... well, she was a bit less... obnoxious. But that was just because she wasn't actively trying to attract as much attention as before, right? She had a boyfriend; ergo, she didn't need to have all the boys staring at her. Ergo, less obnoxious wardrobe. That made sense... it wasn't like she'd morphed into a pod person, right? Although, the idea that she dressed 'posh' was met with a shudder. "God, am I really? I mean, I'm not dressing like a total snob, am I? Although if I were I guess it'd explain that bloody dress..." she mumbled, glaring at the reminder. God, she hated that dress. It was beige, for crying out loud! Beige was, like, the worst color ever. It was so... boring! Grey was almost as bad, really, but at least grey could be, like, silver. When you turned beige metallic, it just turned... she didn't even know what to call it, except shiny beige. Disgusting... she realized that she'd noticed the dress in her trunk as she'd been digging for her uniform, and wondered if that had anything to do with her aversion to it today. But, probably not, right? It wasn't like the two outfits had literally anything in common. "If I were going to burn anything, it'd be that damned thing," she huffed. Honestly... it wasn't that the dress wasn't pretty, she supposed. But it certainly wasn't her style. At all. She'd die if she had to wear it.

spaceShe paled noticeably (the effect exaggerated by her powers; her skin got visibly lighter and her hair and eyes dulled ever so slightly) as she realized that, in all likelihood, she would, in fact, have to wear it.

spaceThe metamorphmagus groaned at the realization, hoping that maybe she'd get lucky, and she and Daniel would call it off before that happened. It wasn't like they'd be together forever, after all. Hell, Gypsy herself predicted this thing would run its course by the end of term... she needed to be free to flirt with boys over the Summer, after all. She wanted to cry for the loss of a potential trip to Italy (which wasn't even a potential, really, since she'd never dropped any hints to him about it), but hell, he'd already taken her to France, right? And as much as she did like him, and as cute as he was... something was very obviously missing from the relationship. Gypsy chalked it up to the fact that she was clearly meant to play the field a bit. Throwing all of her awesome on one guy, forever, would be a complete waste.

spaceShe shoved that thought away. Now was neither the time nor the place. Jess was (or had been) crying; Gypsy's relationship drama could wait. Maybe once she perked the brunette up she'd get a chance to vent... it wasn't like she had anyone else to talk to about it, really. Echo didn't want to hear it, Jer certainly didn't, and... well, Toby was not a person she'd talk to about boy drama. "In practices, you can catch the Snitch... and in games, you could too, except like I said. The other Seekers have more experience. I can't even steal the Quaffle from a bloody first year," she said, rolling her eyes lightly, hue returning to normal... mostly. There was a bit more red in her hair than before. "And please, Toby wishes he was Batman. Have you seen Batman? Hot." she snorted, fanning herself a bit to illustrate just how hot Batman was. She supposed it was subjective, what with there being multiple Batmans and all... she was pretty fond of the guy from the Dark Knight series. He'd played a total nut in some movie Echo fawned over, too... she'd actually sort of enjoyed that one. It was creepy, to be sure, but not scary, unlike most of her brother's favorites. The scene with the business cards totally freaked her out, though. She wasn't sure why.

spaceThe Ravenclaw gently removed Jess' glasses (setting them very carefully on the sink) and went to work on cleaning her friend's face off, making quick work of it, and then tilted her head. "So, you want just some basic eyeliner/mascara combo? Or should I have fun and make you look so awesome nobody knows you're even capable of crying?" If there was one thing she could do for her friend, it was make her look fierce. Jess was pretty, had the potential to be totally gorgeous, but she was a bit... timid. Gypsy was going to fix that, though. Looking good was just one way to make yourself feel good. Psychology said so. So, Gypsy's goal was to have Jess look in the mirror and realize that she was, in fact, totally hot. That should perk her right up.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:11 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Myrtle's Bathroom (Monday after Potions)

Alice wanted to tell somebody about her gift and now was as good a time as any. Lexine was her good friend and if she couldn't tell her something as big as her being a Seer who could she tell. This was the only time when Jasper had a class after them and they happened to both be free. He would try and talk her out of it she knew that... so she needed to keep it a secret until later (much later).

Alice mentioned to Lexine at the beginning of class she wanted to talk to her after. So right after class she grabbed Lexine and led her to Myrtle's Bathroom on the second floor. "Okay, this should be a safe spot to talk." she said mostly to herself. "I have something I've been meaning to tell you." Alice said looking over at Lexine. "Just promise me you won't tell? Not even Jasper."

With: Lexine

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Arkendrai

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:01 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine was rather surprised when Alice had told her at the beginning of class that she had something to tell her, and even more so when she pulled Lexine into Myrtle's bathroom -- one room Lexine had never liked to enter alone. She almost slipped on the tile, but caught herself as Alice grabbed her wrist and pulled her in. Alice claimed that it was a 'safe place to talk'...what did that mean? Lexine tilted her head. She couldn't say anything? Not even to Jasper? That was extremely strange, mostly considering there wasn't a think that Alice did without Jasper, let alone not tell him something. "Alright," Lexine said, nodding a bit. "I promise..." She stepped a bit farther into the bathroom and leaned back on one of the sinks, curious as to what exactly Alice was going to tell her.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:38 am
User Image

Alice knew it probably sounded strange that she didn't want Jasper to know. It wasn't that she didn't she was just worried about Jasper being upset or worse knowing beforehand and talking her out of it. She wanted to tell someone. If she couldn't share it then what was the point of having such an amazing gift? Maybe she just didn't see it from Jasper’s point of view, she usually never did.

Taking a deep breath Alice was glad Lexine agreed, then again why wouldn't she. Walking further into the room and over to her friend Alice started to explain her sudden behavior. “I have a secret, Jasper knows… but I just don’t want him freaking out about me telling anyone.” She started to explain. Now it was starting to sound like Jasper didn't trust Lexine this was a great conversation…

“I have a gift… At first I didn't know what it was but Jasper looked into it for me.” Alice paused before finishing. “I’m a seer Lexine… I don't know if you know what that means but I can see the future.” she said taking a breath. "So now you know." she said holding out her hands as if she had presented something to her friend. In a way she kind of was, although it wasn’t your typical kind of present.

OOC: ---

Arkendrai

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:00 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine tilted her head a bit at that statement. She didn't want Jasper to know that Lexine found out? Did that mean...Jasper doesn't trust me? Lexine asked herself. He always seemed like he liked her...however maybe that wasn't the case? Hufflepuffs were kinda known for being unconditionally nice most of the time... All the sudden Lexine felt like panicking -- someone she considered a close friend didn't even like her? Not the point of this conversation, Lexine. Get it together. She yelled at herself from the inside, looking up at Alice and preparing herself.

As soon as Alice said she was a seer, Lexine froze, her eyes wide in surprise. It certainly made sense considering some of the things that Alice said sometimes. At the time they were said, they certainly sounded strange, however not that Lexine knew...things just started to make more sense. Looking over Alice she held her hand out, trying to get Alice to quiet down.
                                                "I...I know what a Seer is, Alice..." She said quietly, her face settling into a very blank slate. She blinked a few times...how was it possible that Lexine met two Seers? They were incredibly rare altogether, true Seers after all. She had only found out about Iñigo last year, and now Alice was coming after her with this news? Drawing in a deep breath, Lexine looked down, dropping her hand, and let herself think. She now had two best friends who were both Seers, and she had to deal with either them or someone close to them thinking she'd take advantage of their gift. Lexine looked up at Alice and searched her face, quiet obviously rather nervous about having told her. Lexine under stood it, she could always just run out and tell the school. However, Alice should've known that Lexine wasn't that type of person. "Okay..." She said softly, taking Alice's wrists and pushing her hands back into place. "Okay..." She said again, her voice a bit quieter than before. Drawing in another breath, Lexine nodded. "So...you're a...Seer..." She said, her voice inflecting that maybe this wasn't the first time she'd been told, as if it were common to her. "And? Is that it?" She asked, smiling slightly, trying to show that it didn't change anything.

uniform x ooc :: ack, sorry it's late ><

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:19 am
User Image

Alice calmed down when Lexine motioned for her to quiet down. She didn’t mean to be so hyper about sharing the news. At least she knew what a seer was. That was a relief… one less thing that needed to be explained. As it started sinking in for Lexine, Alice wondered what was going through her mind. Her first thought wouldn’t have been that she already knew someone who was a seer.

“Yes,” Alice answered her as she relaxed some with her arms now at her sides. Luckily for Lexine any hint that she already knew a seer went unnoticed. “You’re taking it surprisingly well.” The Hufflepuff said with a small smile. She was glad Lexine was because she didn't want to lose a friend because of being different. Of course Alice never worried about things like that she always looked on the bright side... well most times.

Looking up at her Alice nodded. "Yeah that's it. Oh about what I said, about not telling Jasper... It's not that he doesn't trust you. I mean he has trust issues but trust me he does trust you... him and I have gone through a lot and honestly he just doesn't know who to count on anymore. He won't even consider the Lancaster's our parents." she explained. It was actually really depressing because of how hard Alice tried to get him to say it.

OOC: I completely forgot I was working on this post sweatdrop

Arkendrai

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

I used to rule the world
                                                      Seas would
                                                      rise when I gave the word
                                                      Now in the
                                                      morning I sleep alone
                                                      Sweep the
                                                      streets I used to own

Alethea stood at the bathroom sink staring at her reflection. She'd finally gotten Moaning Myrtle to leave her alone and was now happily alone... or well not happily... but at least she was alone. Over the past week she'd used the school owls to send her mother a letter, and then her father, and finally her sister. She only succumbed to writing her sister because no one else had replied. She had waited for days in baited breath but her mother had ignored her. Her father had sent her a short letter that basically said "if you need something ask your sister I'll see you soon" and had included store bought cookies that had gone stale by the time they reached her as some sort of appeasement. So she'd finally written her sister. Kaelyn had replied, which was at least something. It wasn't like Thea expected much from the girl. She'd been raised the same way Alethea had and so there wasn't much to hope for.

The Slytherin first year was feeling rather lonely and homesick. She didn't want to be at school, or here or anywhere. She wanted to be with her mum. She wanted to feel like she had a family again. Kaelyn had offered some condolences and even sent her a homemade cake... well what was an attempt at a cake. It wasn't a very good attempt... but it was something. She sighed and pulled her hair away from her face, and rubbed her eyes. She was not going to cry over stupid home sickness. She was not going to be upset. What was it her Da always told her? She was a big girl now, and crying wasn't something big girls did? That she had to be strong and good and smile for all the stupid people he had to impress. She slumped against the counter to stare at the sink. She could really use something to uplift herself right now.

Kiki had helped a little bit when she'd received the god awful cake from her sister and shared it with her best friend. They had made fun of it together and laughed about how shitty a baker Kaelyn really was. But Kiki wasn't here right now, and she was having a lot of trouble keeping her emotions in control.

It was a wicked and wild wind
                                                      Blew down the
                                                      doors to let me in
                                                      Shattered
                                                      windows and the sound of drums
                                                      People couldn't believe what I'd become

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

TwilightButterflies

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMyrtle's Bathroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAlly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConcerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт ℓ σ σ к нσω ιт н α ρ ρ є и ωнєи xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxx
                                                          му ѕ ω α g g є я ιѕ ѕ ρ ℓ α ѕ н ι и ', ωαт¢н мє в я є α к ιт ∂ σ ω и xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiera had been sprinting down the hall to the loo; the girl swore, she had never in her life had to pee this bad. She'd nearly run right past the door to the bathroom, she was running so fast, and went crashing inside the first stall as fast as she could manage. Once inside, she realized that she'd seen Alethea inside the bathroom, staring into a mirror. "Oi, Ally! You alright?" she asked, a hint of concern in her voice. Staring into bathroom mirrors was not something a girl did unless something was wrong, unless they were like, putting on makeup. Somehow, she didn't think the pragmatic Slytherin was doing that. She was pretty sure that in a couple of years, she'd be dragging the girl kicking and screaming into the loo to experiment with the stuff, actually. So, something had to be wrong. "You sad, or do you have, like, some massive pimple? I got a safety pin we can sterilize," she told the other girl after a pause. She didn't know if Ally was actually getting pimples just yet, but it was only a matter of time. Puberty beckons and all that. Kiki herself already had teeny little mosquito-bite boobs coming in, much to her father's annoyance. He was not looking forward to bra shopping come Summer, and was just praying they could put it off until then. Callum Murdoch was good at a good many things, but girly stuff was definitely not one of them. She still couldn't think about his trying to explain a period to her without snickering uncontrollably.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕєє ωιтн єα¢н єνєяу м σ ν є
                                                          xxxxxx ι ℓσѕє ѕσмє т я є α ∂ σи му ѕ н σ є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ ∂ιмєѕ тнєу ѕтαят ℓσσк ℓιкє ρ є и и ι є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ωнєи ѕтαи∂ιи' и є χ т тσ му ¢ я є ω

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Sorry this took so long! Life's been hell lately o vo;;;;;

TwilightButterflies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

I used to rule the world
                                                      Seas would
                                                      rise when I gave the word
                                                      Now in the
                                                      morning I sleep alone
                                                      Sweep the
                                                      streets I used to own

Alethea blinked as the door burst open a blurry Kiki rushed by into a stall. She tilted her head curiously. Her best friend was an odd one. As if on cue with her thoughts, Kiki began talking to her from the toilet, and Ally immediately blushed and became rather uncomfortable. Her da once got annoyed with her for calling from the loo for more toilet paper, let alone having an actual conversation. And her mum would probably call it unlady like.... Kaelyn on the other hand... that was totally something Kae would do.

Maybe Alethea would actually like her sister more if she took the time to get to know her... but she just felt kind of unwanted... since Kae had never really asked for a kid to be dropped off on her. Not that Ally blamed her. It was her da mostly that was a shitty parent. "Uhhh... I'm f-fine...." She muttered, running her fingers along the edge of the sink uncomfortably. "Could you... uh... maybe finish up... before we talk???" She asked, blushing even harder now. She didn't want to be rude, and she wasn't sure which would be more rude, asking her to finish first... or talking to her while she peed....

It was a wicked and wild wind
                                                      Blew down the
                                                      doors to let me in
                                                      Shattered
                                                      windows and the sound of drums
                                                      People couldn't believe what I'd become

ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

TwilightButterflies

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMyrtle's Bathroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAlly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConcerned

ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт ℓ σ σ к нσω ιт н α ρ ρ є и ωнєи xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxx
                                                          му ѕ ω α g g є я ιѕ ѕ ρ ℓ α ѕ н ι и ', ωαт¢н мє в я є α к ιт ∂ σ ω и xxx

spaceKiera didn't believe Ally for a second when she said she was fine. But, knowing the Slytherin, that didn't completely eliminate the possibility of it being a pimple; she didn't think her friend was the sort of person to feel comfortable talking about that sort of thing, either. The request that they talk after she was done using the facilities was met with silence, mostly because Kiki was trying not to snicker and make Ally think she was making fun of her or something. "Yeah sure, I'm almost done anyway," she replied, and shortly after there was a loud flush just before she exited the stall.

spaceShe approached the sinks to wash her hands, and took a good look at Alethea. What she saw wasn't particularly promising. First of all, no zit, so this was probably a personal thing after all. Well, dang. Personal stuff was harder to deal with. Not that Kiki wouldn't, but she wasn't entirely sure she was equipped. Oh, well. She'd figure it out. "Alright," she said, turning to face the brunette as she lathered up the soap on her hands. "So what's got you all bummed out, eh?" she asked, obviously concerned. Last she'd checked, nothing utterly horrible had happened in a class or anything, so it couldn't be that. She did skip sometimes, but not so often that she wouldn't know if something bad happened to her best friend. Sometimes she wondered if maybe Ally suffered from depression... if that was the case, she didn't really know what to do, except to not let the girl dwell on it. So, if Ally couldn't tell her what was wrong right now, she needed to have an idea for something fun the could do together... Maybe go scour the kitchens for sweets. That sounded fun!

xxx ѕєє ωιтн єα¢н єνєяу м σ ν є
                                                          xxxxxx ι ℓσѕє ѕσмє т я є α ∂ σи му ѕ н σ є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ ∂ιмєѕ тнєу ѕтαят ℓσσк ℓιкє ρ є и и ι є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ωнєи ѕтαи∂ιи' и є χ т тσ му ¢ я є ω

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          xxx

TwilightButterflies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

After exiting the pitch, she had hobbled up to her room, dropped her broom off with the rest of her crap, gotten Kronos from his kennel and then hobbled to the only place she knew her friends couldn't bother her... seeing as her main friends were both boys, and she was currently sitting on the floor of Moaning Myrtle's bathroom with Kronos sprawled across her lap. She glared at the wall silently. Her fingers slid through Kronos' fur quietly and the puppy gave a delighted groan and rolled over to expose his belly for rubs. She smiled slightly and scratched his belly idly. Her mind was elsewhere though. Her mind raged quietly behind cold broken eyes.

She thought she had gotten used to everyone telling her how to live, but she had been wrong. She would never be used to it. She would never be okay with it. Life had never been fair to her. Born sick, raised sheltered and alone, she'd watched her friends die one by one in her support groups, and she'd had kids bully and tease her all throughout primary school. And last year and the year before she was sure her life was finally turning around, but based on how this year was going so far, it had just been the eye in the storm of her life. First, she had walked into some stupid family matter of Balder's, and been immediately excluded from it all with him and Bas speaking in a different language just to make sure she had no clue what was going on, and then ditched on the train at the beginning because whatever was going on was more important than keeping your friends in the loop of what the hell was wrong with your life. Apparently that's not what friends were for. And now she sat in complete silence by herself while her best friend got to try out for a sport she loved because another person had decided to choose what was best for her without knowing s**t about her.

Hell her best friend in the entire world hadn't even taken time to comment on her success over the summer before going off to deal with who knows what. And you know maybe she wouldn't be holding a grudge if someone had actually taken the time to tell her what was so damn important. But she'd been left forgotten and alone. Again. Just like always. Just like when her best friend had finally died of cancer at age 6 and all the adults were crying but refusing to tell her exactly what happened because they thought she was too fragile. Or when the girl in her support group decided to off herself at 9 and the therapist thought it best to not tell anyone what really happened and Aleah had to do the grunt work and sneak around to find the answers.

If her life had taught her anything, it was that she wasn't fragile, and she was alone. Very very alone. She sighed, and then quietly started laughing, until she was laughing so hard her shaking legs disturbed the puppy in her lap and he hopped to his feet with and yip. Her sarcastic giggles turned into real ones when Kronos put his paws up on her shoulders and started licking her face.

"I think you are gonna be good at your future job Kronos." She whispered, pressing a kiss to his cute little puppy nose and receiving a bunch of puppy kisses to her face in return. "Guess I'm not totally alone anymore am I? At least I'll always have you now. Little fluff bucket, Kronos. And one day you'll be big and strong and a real service dog." Kronos tilted his head and licked her face a couple more times and she smiled. "I'll take the puppy kisses until then."

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

ooc:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxSinks
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKimi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

ṡøṃεøṉε ќεερṡ ṡ α ÿ ï ṉ ģ ï'ṃ ï ṉ ṡ α ṉ ε τø с ø ṃ ρ l α ï ṉ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αвøυτ α ṡ h ø τ ģ υ ṉ ώεḋḋïṉģ αṉḋ α ṡ τ α ï ṉ øṉ ṃÿ ṡ h ï ɾ τ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ в ε l ï ε ṿ ε εṿεɾÿτhïṉģ τhατ ÿøυ в ɾ ε α τ h ε xxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ ģετ α ραɾќïṉģ ṿ ï ø l α τ ï ø ṉ αṉḋ α ṃ α ģ ģ ø τ øṉ ÿøυɾ ṡ l ε ε ṿ ε xxx

spaceRuaridh felt like he was constantly teetering between hiding his emotions because ******** everyone, he didn't need anyone thinking they knew him, and wearing them on his sleeve because ******** everyone, I don't need to hide myself to please you or make you comfortable. Today, though, the latter was winning, because he was meeting up with Kimi in the bathroom to do something he'd been trying to do since he was... well, he didn't even know, except that whatever age it'd been, it was probably too young. Then again, if he was a girl, his arse of a father would've let his mum shove holes in his ears when he was a bloody infant. The old man didn't care about the serious double standard, that apparently little girls were allowed to have earrings even when they were babies, but Rory couldn't have them at all. Totally unfair! And unfortunately for the Slytherin, it was far easier to get away with the eyeliner and nail polish than it was the earrings. Easy enough to nick some stuff from his mum's makeup drawer and put it on as soon as he left the house, and have it off before he was back. He'd been doing it for ages. But the earrings? The holes closed. Repiercing them every day was more work than he was willing to go through, and he'd always said that he'd just wait until he was grown, because then his old man couldn't say anything about it.

spaceOf course, at the time, he hadn't been counting on getting to go to some fancy arse boarding school. He still didn't get how exactly all of this was being paid for (he'd asked his Uncle who was buying his meals, and the older man had just laughed and told him to check out the kitchens... which Rory couldn't bloody find!), but he didn't care at this point, because it definitely wasn't him. He'd managed to avoid getting into trouble so far, and believe it or not, was actively trying not to get expelled. Magic school, he'd decided, was still lame, because it was school, but it was significantly less lame than normal school. And, if he was going to be away from his parents all year every year, there was no reason he couldn't defy them. He'd seen plenty of male students walking around with pierced ears! Granted, most of them were older, but he didn't care. The point was, obviously the uniform dress code didn't prohibit accessories, and he was eager to finally pierce his ears. He'd managed to steal several pairs of earrings from various stores over the years, and had been keeping them in a lockbox so they couldn't be taken away. Now, he'd actually get to use them. He grinned widely, foot tapping impatiently as he waited for Kimi; he'd gone ahead of her, so that if they got caught sneaking in, she wouldn't get in trouble for bringing a boy into the girl's loo. He knew what he was about; when you were going to be somewhere you weren't supposed to be, you went separately, so that if one person got caught, they were the only one in trouble. Kimi was the only friend he had so far (not that he wanted many), so it was his prerogative to keep her nose clean... even if his got a little smudged. Nothing he wasn't used to, after all.

xxx ṡøÿ υṉ ρ ε ɾ ḋ ε ḋ ø ɾ ; ï'ṃ α l ø ṡ ε ɾ, вαвÿ
                                                          xxxxxx ṡø ώ h ÿ ḋøṉ'τ ÿøυ ќ ï l l ṃ ε ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ṡøÿ υṉ ρ ε ɾ ḋ ε ḋ ø ɾ ; ï'ṃ α l ø ṡ ε ɾ, вαвÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ṡø ώ h ÿ ḋøṉ'τ ÿøυ ќ ï l l ṃ ε ?

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:13 pm
User Image
First Year
Reserve Beater - - -

Location : Myrtle's Bathroom - Sinks

If there was one thing Kimberly expected it wasn’t this… Rory the new friend she’d made wanted his ears pierced. Of all people he asked her, probably because she was the only person he considered a friend. To stop bugging her about it and because she didn’t want him getting an infection, she agreed. Piercing someone’s ears at eleven was not what she had planned. However someone needed to make sure it was done right. Besides Rory’s big eyes staring at her were so annoying, it reminded her of Puss in Boots. That happened to Candace’s favourite feline next the even more annoying Donkey. Give her the ogres any day.

Regardless Kimberly was meeting Rory covertly in the girls’ lavatory. Apparently it was called myrtle’s bathroom because a girl named myrtle died in there. At least that’s what Minako said when she found out about it. Kimberly didn’t know if she believed it but then figured it must be true because ghosts were definitely real. After getting away from Candace who’d been breathing down her neck all day, Kimberly made her way to the bathroom. When the coast was clear she went in.

“Hey sorry for the wait, had to lose Candace first.” Kimberly admitted as she walked over to Rory who was over by the sinks. “So we’re really doing this?” She asked him. In all seriousness she wanted to make sure he wasn’t going to regret it. Sure it wasn’t like he was getting a tattoo or anything. However, she wanted him to be sure. As a friend she didn’t want him to make a bad decision, never mind a decision he couldn’t take back.

Status : I can't believe he talked me into this...
                                                  With : Rory

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxSinks
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKimi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

ṡøṃεøṉε ќεερṡ ṡ α ÿ ï ṉ ģ ï'ṃ ï ṉ ṡ α ṉ ε τø с ø ṃ ρ l α ï ṉ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αвøυτ α ṡ h ø τ ģ υ ṉ ώεḋḋïṉģ αṉḋ α ṡ τ α ï ṉ øṉ ṃÿ ṡ h ï ɾ τ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ в ε l ï ε ṿ ε εṿεɾÿτhïṉģ τhατ ÿøυ в ɾ ε α τ h ε xxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ ģετ α ραɾќïṉģ ṿ ï ø l α τ ï ø ṉ αṉḋ α ṃ α ģ ģ ø τ øṉ ÿøυɾ ṡ l ε ε ṿ ε xxx

spaceRuaridh grinned like a madman when Kimi appeared. "Depends, ye aff tae chicken oot me?" he asked excitedly. He probably shouldn't pick on her right now, considering she was here to help him out and all, but Rory not teasing someone he considered a friend was akin to an orange turning hot pink. In other words, it'd take magic to make it happen. Specifically, magic that shut him up, because he pretty much never spoke where he wasn't teasing, or outright insulting someone, and if you weren't smart enough to know the difference, it was probably the latter. Kimi wasn't stupid, though, so he figured she'd know. It didn't take long knowing him to figure out how he worked, more or less, at least if you paid attention. Not that he couldn't surprise people, far from it. But when it came to talking, it was pretty easy to realize that the good majority of what came out of his mouth was sass and smack talk.

spaceThe first year busied himself with extracting a pin he'd had slipped into his shirt collar. "Bit, ye hud tae git awa' fae Candy, eh? she's nae aff tae be trauchle, is she? didnae ken whaur ye wur gaun or whit ye wur daein'?" He eyed Kimi, somewhat nervous. In spite of the fact that he was Kimi's friend, and she'd come to school pre-equipped with these other three friends, he didn't know the other girls from Eve, and he sure as hell didn't trust them. Candy was a Hufflepuff, and from what he'd gathered, that seemed to translate to 'goody two shoes', and there were few things he hated more in the world than a goody two shoes. They couldn't be trusted, dammit. Inevitably, 'good' kids got convinced to do bad things, and then when they got caught, because they lacked the experience not to, they immediately did whatever the could to get out of trouble. Whined, cried, said they were sorry, and worst of the worst, blamed any and everyone but themselves. He couldn't count the number of times 'good' kids had gotten him punished for something he would've gotten away with scott clean if they hadn't said anything. Arseholes.

xxx ṡøÿ υṉ ρ ε ɾ ḋ ε ḋ ø ɾ ; ï'ṃ α l ø ṡ ε ɾ, вαвÿ
                                                          xxxxxx ṡø ώ h ÿ ḋøṉ'τ ÿøυ ќ ï l l ṃ ε ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ṡøÿ υṉ ρ ε ɾ ḋ ε ḋ ø ɾ ; ï'ṃ α l ø ṡ ε ɾ, вαвÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ṡø ώ h ÿ ḋøṉ'τ ÿøυ ќ ï l l ṃ ε ?

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Depends, you're not going to chicken out on me, are you?
                                                          But, you had to get away from Candy, eh? She's not going to be trouble, is she? Didn't know where you were going or what you were doing?

murruelecreuset

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces