I'll be with you one day

Goodbye baby
I hope your heart's not broken
Don't forget me
Yes I was outspoken
You were with me all the time
I'll be with you one day

Yes, I'll be with you one day

Welcome to the plot thread for a mare whose family holds a special place in the hearts of many: Adelle. Here's to hoping she can reach elderhood and the happy ending she deserves at the end of a long emotional journey through her life in Soquili.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:38 am
User Image
Name: Adelle
Mate: Shihab
Breedings: Maxed out

Plot Background: Adelle has had a long life with eight children, 21 grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren, and two great-great-grandsons. Adelle has had a very full life, but since her second batch of children in early 2008, she has known heartbreak: her second daughter, Neva, always a free-spirited filly, turned dark and began to attack her own family. When Adelle had her final batch of children, Neva found her youngest sister, attacked her, and succeeded in ripping poor Alienore's wing. Though it healed and the family has worked to stay away from their apostate kin, Adelle still loved Neva deep down inside and feared that Neva's evil nature was the result of Adelle being a bad parent, despite the entire family claiming that this is not true. It should be noted that Neva has abandoned her first two batches of children, the first one with Adelle. Neva's first three daughters were debatably not as bad as their mother, and one even turned out to be a little angel, but Adelle's grief and fears remained.

Quote:
So here's the plot: Neva has finally found and succeeded in accomplishing the one act that will break her mother: Neva has been cursed to be a batwalker. Adelle, discovering that her beloved daughter has been willingly cursed, is convinced that she is a horrible mother and that it would be better to disappear from the lives of her family. Deeply depressed, she flees northward, expecting to be alone. On the way, she finds orphaned foals and raises them to adulthood before moving on. Eventually, we'd like for at least one of the foals she raised to come back to her and prove that Adelle did well in raising them, hopefully successfully persuading Adelle that she's really a wonderful mother and should go home to her family.

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:50 am
There are two basic stages for this plot. We can take any amount of foals until the plot ends. We may even have Adelle continue to raise foals even after returning home at the end of the plot. ^^ I, elfstar89, will be doing the RPing in this plot. pippi18848 will be running a parallel set of RPs where Adelle can run into Soquili who she's met before, as well as those who've encountered Neva, cursed or uncursed. pippi18848 and I are hoping this plot will get her to elderhood. Regardless of whether she makes it to elderhood or not, the goal of this plot is to make Adelle see how much she is loved and valued as a mother to those she raises, Neva and some of Neva's children aside.

Stage 1: Will You Be My Mother?
Quote:
Adelle's going to keep finding orphaned foals in this stage.
Looking for: Foals of absolutely any type, except evil foals and mer and seathi foals. Adelle can't swim, so she'd have a hard time raising orphans who are restricted to the water, and Adelle needs to raise children who will love her dearly.
RPer: elfstar89

Stage 2: You're the Best Mother Ever!
Quote:
This is the important stage: foals she raised before need to come back and show her that her raising them has had a powerful and beneficial impact on her.
Looking for: Any foals she raised before to come back as adults. Not everyone who she raised needs to come back, but having at least one or two who come back would be awesome.
RPer: elfstar89

Parallel RPs: Old Acquaintances and Stories
Quote:
Adelle's met a fair number of Soqs over the years, having arrived in late 2006. Meeting some of them again would lift her spirits. Alternately, these encounters can be with those who've met Neva or have heard recent stories of Neva. Those with previous encounters with Neva or Adelle can be there to drag her down or lift her spirits, either is fine.
Looking for: Any Soquili Adelle has met before, and any Soquili Neva has encountered. Please make sure to remind Pippeh of the encounter, whether it be Neva or Adelle, since Adelle's been around for a looong time, as has Neva. And Neva will certainly be terrorizing even more Soquili than before, considering she's now a cursed batwalker.
RPer: pippi18848

I may or may not play the homeward journey as filled with more orphans, but if I do, it'll happen after Stage 2 has been accomplished and she has gained enough confidence to go home. Foals who are still being raised by her by the time she gets home might end up with an adoptive father for a brief while in Adelle's lifemate, Shihab. ^^;

Contacting elfstar89: Post here, PM me, or catch me on AIM (s/n: litetreegvr89; introduce yourself by stating your Gaia u/n). Unless I'm homigod busy, I'll chat with you about the plot. ^^
Contacting pippi18848: Post here (specify you're joining the acquaintances plot).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:51 am
elfstar89's RPs
Other Mother - Ojichaag

pippi18848's RPs
None yet

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:17 am
Open, just clarify which plot you're signing up for. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:46 pm
-pokes up to the top-  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dracoXK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:15 pm
I wanna talk baby raising plot, I got some ideas and would like to flesh out with ya <3 I'll try and catch you on AIM (same as my user name if you see me online first :3)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:13 pm
*Goes to catch you on AIM* ^^  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

dracoXK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:44 pm
Sorry the kids at the neighbor's place wnated to show me all their new toys and things lol. eh its worth if for fresh water.

Will edit in the RP thread in to post :3 <3 Just poke me on IM or on pm to tag me <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:40 am
*Nudges to the top*  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff