Akira's Plot Thread (Honovi added!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Akira's plot thread for all our plotting needs! If a plot isn't on the list, just offer it anyway if you think our soq's would be good matches! I'm game for anything! I RP in guild, PMs, email, YIM or AIM

Table of Contents
||
1. Welcome
2. My soq
3. RP Logs
4. Individual Plot Threads
5. Bunch o' reserved spots!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:51 am

-Quick Reference-
Small "herd" is small...
Honovi || Mutant || Single || Looking for lots of rp!
Kateri || Hippogryph || Single || Looking for lots of rp!
Chogan || Cerynei Mix || Single || Looking for lots of rp!
Nola || Wind-Unicorn Mix || Mated || Looking for small bits of rp

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:56 am

★RP Logs★
★★★
When You Wish Upon a Star [NolaxFlorian]
Where Are My Wings? [NolaxZiazan]
Uncle Knows Best [ChoganxZheadeos]
Birds and Bees [ChoganxIsadora]
Heartless [ChoganxClaudine]
You're Lonley Too Huh? (Chogan x Tavshed)
Hey Grandpa [Chogan x Teykali]
All Good Pets Have Their Uses [ChoganxEviotil]
Little Terror or Friends (Chogan x Sun Chaser)
Feathers and Fur [Sirius x Kateri]
Curiosities [Kateri x Cayden]
★★★
★Complete Rps★
Let Me Teach You [NolaxYori]Complete!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:02 am

Name || Chogan (Choe-gan)
Posts in || Tan
Orientation || Bi-sexual
Mate Status || Single, looking. Male or female.
Personality || Wild and free, yet fiercely protective of his mother and his siblings. What he lacks in height (as he was the runt and thus is smaller than most male soq) he makes up for with his inquisitive nature and his ever-sprouting curiosity. He has a strange relationship with his father, as he loves yet dislikes him at the same time because in his eyes, his father has abandoned his mother for another mare and left her to raise the foals. While he can not ever truly "hate" he does hold a disdain for his father that he hopes one day will either become just hate, or love. Chogan's curiosity gets him into trouble often, and he's lucky to have such a tight family that is there to keep him in line when he goes on his quests for knowledge. He's kind and always open for making a friend.
Looking For || Fling, mate (hetero or homo), friends, evil soq (always down to ruin his little soul even more. I'm so mean)

Plot Ideas ||

Keep It In the Family- Chogan has an extensive family, (I've done my research) Essentially, this is a call out to all those involved in either Riverfaith's bloodline, Saeran's bloodline, Emma J's bloodline or Teykali's bloodline. There's a lot of you, so many that I don't want to list you out. 0.0

Male Bonding- While growing up, Chogan did have a strong relationship with his brother, Crosswind, but ever since meeting an evil, male soq who nearly killed him, he's shy around other males. He needs someone to help him grow past his fear and to call his friend.

Discovery-Chogan is considered bi-sexual, being that after he's encounter with an evil soq, he's been quite submissive, leaving him completely open to both male and female advances. For this, he'd meet another male soq and be very angsty/conflicted about the feelings he's seemed to develop for him. [Can be a heartbreak, or not]

Curiosity Killed the Cat- Chogan can't sit still. He loves to learn and he loves to observe, when he has a run in with an evil soq, his curiosity toward much of anything will change, will he become corrupted by this evil soq, or will he be so scared he doesn't ever want to leave his mother's sight again? [Filled]

Followup to Curiosity Killed the Cat- Having nearly been eaten by an evil soq has left Chogan with quite a trusting issue. He's no longer quick to friendship and he's grown with much intelligence and independence, considering he knew that his mother couldn't protect him forever. As an adult now, Chogan's left with a gaping hole only occasionally filled with sadness as he's accidentally made himself an outcast, even to his own family. Can another soq show him that not all are out to hurt him? [Can be bestfriend/fling/potential mate rp]

Father Figure- Chogan doesn't have a good relationship with his father, but he craves a male figure that he can look up to. Will a stallion come forward and show Chogan the way to becoming a stallion? (Can also be an evil soq.) [Filled]

Girls? What're girls?- I'd love to have a cute rp about Chogan growing up a bit as a foal when he learns about the birds and the bees so to speak, not the dirty stuff, but the more innocent side. [Filled]

Crush- (Can be male or female) Chogan's spent a long time away from any other soq and his lonliness is beginning to consume him, making him very susceptible to someone's affection. What this other soq does with his affection is entirely up to them. Will they break his heart even worse? Or will he find someone to love? [Fling or mate]

Breeding Slots||
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:11 am

Name || Nola
Posts In || #4F94CD
Orientation || Heterosexual
Mate Status || Taken by Yori
Personality || Full of spunk, life and a bit of a daredevil. This mare has never turned down the opportunity for adventure. Her attitude is independent with a lot of spunk, giving her a nice sassy edge. When she becomes close to someone, she opens up her more sweet and almost playfully shy side. She's never backed down from a challenge and she's never been scared to face the unknown. With a tongue as sharp as silver but a face as lovely as a flower, Nola has certainly made her presence known. Often her stubborn, prideful ways get her into trouble, but she feels that she's strong enough to endure it. She's unpredictable, but good-hearted with an attitude to make the boys notice, for good for for bad.

Once she lowers her guard and lets another in, she's fiercely loyal, and will do almost anything to protect her friends and loved ones. Family is important to her, so she sees her friends as part of her family.

Looking For || Friends, pranksters, soq who'll get into trouble with her, villains

Plot Ideas ||

Beware Over There Nola goes out of her comfort zone, away from her family and finds herself to be in territory that she's not exactly comfortable with, but her daredevil ways won't allow her to turn back. On her journey she gets lost and will need a soq (preferably a villain/evil one) who will either try to do her harm (nothing major please) or try to scare the heck out of her. She essentially needs to realize she's not immortal and she can get hurt. If not a villain, a helping hand (like an older soq) who will help her return home and try to teach her the lesson that she (as stated before) is not immortal and can become seriously injured.

Best Friends are the...best Nola needs a best friend. She needs someone to play around with, go on adventures with, and goof around with. (Maybe even talk about boys with?!) Can your soq keep up with her adventurous and sometimes trouble-making ways?

First Crush Self explanatory. I want Nola to meet a stallion who she just becomes quite enamored with. (They can lead to a fling if you want, no lifemate)

Adventuretime! Nola loves adventures and what better way to quench her drive for them than going on one! They can go into deep caves, high mountains, spooky forests, or to creepy swamps with haunted stories intertwined with them.

Something interests you but it's not here? Tell me!

Breeding Slots ||
1. Yori
2. Yori
3. Yori

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:20 am

User Image

Name || Kateri
Posts In || #C5908E
Orientation || Heterosexual
Personality || Proud and unafraid to speak her mind, yet unsure of soq who are not like her. She is curious and enjoys meeting others and is quite approachable herself, but she's often a bit confused on the cultures of those out there who are not like her. She's not afraid to get physical if threatened nor is she a damsel in distress. A very mild temper she sports, and does not enjoy feeling flustered. She'd rather much be in a state of contentment.
Looking For || Friends, first crush

Plot Ideas ||

Hmm? Kateri is very curious of others, but she's very much afraid to make the first approach to a breed she is not familiar with. She'd like to meet any other breed of soq other than a hippogryph and learn about them. [Can lead to further plots down the line]

Pure Kateri is proud of her bloodline and thus meeting and speaking to other hippogryphs is on the top of her list of things to do. [Can lead to further plots down the line]

Back Off... Kateri is no weakling, and I'd like for this plot that someone threaten her in some way, whether it be with words or physicality.

Something you're interested in, but it's not up here? Tell me!

Breeding Slots ||
1. Not old enough yet
2. Not old enough yet
3. Not old enough yet

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:23 am
User Image

Name || Honovi
Posts In || ???
Orientation || Unsure
Personality || Very much a leader and NOT a follower. Honovi is head strong, opinionated, fiercely intelligent and a bit judgmentalHH. He tolerates children, despises stupidity and enjoys when others just fall into place under him. He's in the process of forming his own tribe, which he is doing rather smoothly.
Looking For || Nothing romantic. Anything else.

Just throw me your own plots for the time being!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 am

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:45 am

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:03 pm

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:46 pm
Finally finished redoing this thing.

smile  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:07 pm
I was wondering if you would like to use Claudine in my sig for a evil roleplay? :] She is very very very mean. xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:14 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
I was wondering if you would like to use Claudine in my sig for a evil roleplay? :] She is very very very mean. xD

Hmm, she's a foal and she's evil...interesting smile Sure I'm down. Do you want to start? I've got 2 others I'm starting now, otherwise I would.  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:19 pm
I can start. :] Although, I won't be able to promise anything spectacular for a starter since she just popped out of her basket. xD Still trying to wrangle her muse. Haha.
*Goes to start*  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces