Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
DO YOU THINK INTERRACIAL DATING IS WRONG? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JunkMailz

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:38 pm
I know so many people are bothered seeing an interracial couple walking down the street. I just want to know what your thoughts are. Anyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:49 pm
I'm not bothered at all.
o.o  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

JunkMailz

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:55 pm
egoxromantic
I'm not bothered at all.
o.o

Thats awsome. Its just that surounded by people who don't want it to really exist i guess. Im from te south soooo whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:13 pm
it seems pretty inconsiderate to be bias of that sort of thing O_O everyone deserves happiness... well almost everyone but yeah O_o  

XxPsycho_SlutxX

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:48 pm
No it isn't wrong. I love it. I am black, and I dated white guys before and nobdy treated me any different,but I live in vegas and it's mostly a diverse city not mostly one race and a splish splash of different races here and there i would hate that.
I think interracial couples are great. I wanna date a Asian guy now >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:08 pm
im not bothered by it at all  

durpz1

9,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aristocratic Views

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:10 pm
I hate that people are bothered by it.
Really what does it matter what people are like on the outside?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:51 pm
its blah i love doing it and im black
it opens you to new cultures and it brings out the senstive you  

yukasi scarecrow

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sunkissed Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:50 am
Oh, I love white girls. heart Line 'em up!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:58 am
I was raised in a very racist white family. So it was frowned upon, even banning me from driving through a black community, saying that I would get mugged or raped because I was white. They are this way with Hispanics, Asians, Everyone. Even Canadians.

But~ ******** my family.
I've dated black and asian men before and loved it. So despite being raised by a bunch of close minded assholes~ I'm completely fine with it.

Sopranissimo

JunkMailz

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:57 pm
I'm glad you all feel that way
I'm black and my mother is sooo racist. I've dated a lot of white, asian and hispanic guys. So I too was frowned upon hipmazed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 am
Knowing that people out there have an open-mind when it comes to interracial couples is a wonderful feeling that warms my heart. After that whole Dr. Laura incident last year I thought it would spark more hatred in the hearts of people who feel the same way as 'she' does. I think America is slowly starting to realize that love isn't a color or a gender, but an emotion you want to share towards another human being. I live in the south and believe me interracial couples are frowned upon and people start to question your relationship with a hint of anger in their voice. People who look and judge interracial couples obviously has some racism inside themselves or it wouldn't spark some kind of hatred towards them. Love is not limited it's limitless, you only live once and people deserve to find happiness in this dark cruel world.  

Echo Penn

adult ness19

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:36 pm
im with him the world is a rainbow for a reason the next level will be inter terestrial love if humans meet aliens  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:22 am
JunkMail2012
I know so many people are bothered seeing an interracial couple walking down the street. I just want to know what your thoughts are. Anyone?

I think its actually kinda cute. If anything, Im probably more attracted to people outside of my own race. I suppose it all comes down to how open minded a single individual is.
User Image

Shiptonio

Interesting Friend

7,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100

JunkMailz

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 am
Shiptonio
JunkMail2012

I think its actually kinda cute. If anything, Im probably more attracted to people outside of my own race. I suppose it all comes down to how open minded a single individual is.
User Image

Nice 3nodding  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas