Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:11 pm
I haz Pokemon White. I wanted Zekrom. So far I like it a lot. The C gear is a tad confusing though. Graphics and music are amazing. The new lineup of Pokemon is fun and new and I'm enjoying the story which is much deeper this time around.

whee My current team is: Scraggy, Blitzle, Woobat, Tympole, Munna, and Servine.

Eventually I want a Coffigrigus...I wants one so bad!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:23 pm
Still unsure if I want to get it (not like I can get it now of course, since I'm poor as all hell). But if I do, I'll probably get White. If only because I don't want the one with the stupid gothic lolita pokemon and I want a Wargle (er...Braviary in the English version. Whatever, mine's being named Wargle). I don't even like Flying types that much, I just think it looks badass.

The reason I'm unsure if I want it is because I've pretty much been through with Pokemon. SoulSilver reignited my love for it, but the fact of the matter is that SS is a remake of a game I already loved (though to be fair, I had Gold originally). I have Pearl, but I'm still at the beginning of the game. As interesting as Black/White sounds, I'm not sure if I'd actually play it.

Design-wise, I'd rank Black/White's pokemon as being above Hoenn (hate the majority of Hoenn pokemon btw. They just look so stupid >.<) but below Sinnoh (a lot of the Sinnoh folks were surprisingly well-designed IMO).

Also, mini-rants to get this out there:
-Goddammn it another Fire/Fighting starter >.< Why do you hate me Game ******** legendaries now >.< Draw the line somewhere, will you?

[/superlongbabblyrant]

invisible-weirdo

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:21 pm
Well, like the sheep I am, I bought White version. I wanted that steampunk dragon.
Started out with Wotter, and it's doing well for itself. Party currently includes a rock, a zebra, a pigeon, Victini, and a limp-wristed fire monkey. I've been inconsistently naming some of them.
And can I just say that Audino is the greatest EXP farm ever?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:45 pm
I don't have it, but some of my friends at school no doubt have it by now and I can watch them play it after break. I was watching my friend's little sister play it before the play we went to see xp

Buuut... I haven't beaten Diamond yet and I won't buy it until I've at least done that. It might be a while before I get it, but I probably will at some point. Maybe I'll wait until I can get it used. It's not like it comes with a PokeWalker or anything and I'll be missing out by not buying new...
Yes, I play almost all used games now because I'm cheap. My DS lite has teeth marks on it, so it was $10 less than the others! mrgreen  

Lobo-chan

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:15 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Of course I have it. I actually pre-ordered both copies, but handed my copy of white to my roommate and started black. Once he gets the money to do so, he's going to replace my copy of White.

just got my seventh badge today.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:20 pm
i prefer to wait until the next version  

Tsukiusada

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:02 am
When I purchase a Nintendo 3DS (I'm not sure when I'll do that). I think I'll get the white version. EVeryone seems to be getting the black version so it'll be easier for me to trade smile Assuming of course I end up caring enough to keep playing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:53 am
Surazal Dloc
When I purchase a Nintendo 3DS (I'm not sure when I'll do that). I think I'll get the white version. EVeryone seems to be getting the black version so it'll be easier for me to trade smile Assuming of course I end up caring enough to keep playing.

I got the White version and it's awesome. At first I picked it just because I wanted Zekrom. But then it turned out that most of the version exclusives that I like best are in the White version >w< Like Petlil!

Also, I've been slowing down my pace in the game a bit. I just got through the electrified cave and then I went and caught Victini. I liked him so much I wanted to level him up and add him to the team. Then I realized there were a couple of other Pokemon that I want to keep leveled up so I can swap them out as subs if I need them. whee I am really loving this game!  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:44 pm
0389 8204 0400

Help me evolve my pokemans. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:40 am
Just bought black yesterday. They were sold out of white or I would've bought that one instead, but whatever. One of my friends said he'd get white to trade with me. But so far, it's been pretty cool. I love pokemon, so it's hard to complain. Also... PLOT DEPTH!!! What the hell?! The bad guys actually want something besides to create mayhem and kidnap pokemon? Madness.  

penned ignorance

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:20 pm
I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I saw actual character development. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:29 am
I'm pretty far into the game, and I have to say the plot is really good. They keep doing things that no other plot has done. This game is far more exciting story wise, and I feel like my character has real impact.

Also my team includes Elgyem and Golurk, whee They are two of my new favorites. The moment I saw those two for the first time I just pictured Elgyem hanging out on Golurk's shoulder and I had to have them!  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:35 am
Those two are bros.  
Community Lounge