Submit

Lives for theMusic

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:59 pm
INTRO

Hi my names is andther4iluvu. And do love anyone who wants to help there fellow Gaians. This thread is devoted to get almost every item on my wishlist (which can be located on my profile) by my birthday June 20th. Which is 4 months, 1 week, and 5 days away. I know that seems a long time away by it's probably as long as my wishlist.

RULES

Be nice and have fun

(great rules right? Oh if you read the rules post in voliet)

DONORS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:01 pm
It says your profile isn't available to the public  

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Lives for theMusic

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:04 pm
DarkPhoenix1191
It says your profile isn't available to the public

It is now  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:25 am
It would still be easier to list the items here. Not everyone is going to click on your profile to see what you're questing.
Quest threads are to let people quickly see what you're questing. They might have a spare. Making someone look to see what you're looking for takes longer, and there are plenty of people who are willing to donate, but not if it takes that extra click. There are also plenty of people who are generous and will just give it to you no matter how many hoops to jump through, or random items/gold. But it does help increase your chances if you have a list of the items that you're questing for in the quest thread.

As for posting in violet. no, I'm not going to, that's an imposement that I'm not going to follow.

I've looked at your quests. And I think you're thinking a little too large for 4 months.
Merlin's hat, Zodiacal, Toned Keido, Dede the husky, and Gogh reed will each take a fair amount of time to quest for on their own. You'd need to set quite a bit more time than 4 months.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:36 am
wellwisher
It would still be easier to list the items here. Not everyone is going to click on your profile to see what you're questing.
Quest threads are to let people quickly see what you're questing. They might have a spare. Making someone look to see what you're looking for takes longer, and there are plenty of people who are willing to donate, but not if it takes that extra click. There are also plenty of people who are generous and will just give it to you no matter how many hoops to jump through, or random items/gold. But it does help increase your chances if you have a list of the items that you're questing for in the quest thread.

As for posting in violet. no, I'm not going to, that's an imposement that I'm not going to follow.

I've looked at your quests. And I think you're thinking a little too large for 4 months.
Merlin's hat, Zodiacal, Toned Keido, Dede the husky, and Gogh reed will each take a fair amount of time to quest for on their own. You'd need to set quite a bit more time than 4 months.

I agree wellwisher, not all items that are high priced are easily obtainable. Those can take way more than just 4 months depending on how much they're sold for.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:30 am
Princess Zelda21
wellwisher

I agree wellwisher, not all items that are high priced are easily obtainable. Those can take way more than just 4 months depending on how much they're sold for.
I just quickly scrolled through for anything over a mil.
it's easily possible to make 1 mil in the 4 months, even 2 mil is possible without needing to be a marketplace vendor. But, reaching 3 mil by just posting and the other various freebies. is difficult.

I suppose there's ZOMG, booty grab, and the various games, but that would take almost nonstop play to reach the gold needed for all of the items. Unless she were to get very lucky on booty grab tanks. It is possible to get a mil in a week through booty grab, but there's a lot of luck involved there.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces